OVERPROTECTIVE HUSBAND ⁽ʸᵒᵒⁿᵏ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Just Jeon jungkook being overprotective, possessive and pervert for his husband ? -english is not my first la... More

• Introduction
sweet morning in kitchen
Going to office
how dare they!!
your koo is here
punishment!!
you are mine 🔞
let me go you pervert!🔞
Big Softie but only for you ♡
It's cold ❄️
sick
unable to sleep
scared
protective ˙❥˙
His pretty shy hyung ✿
yoongi's big bug
In office 🔞
COCKROACH!!
His anti-romantic hyung ❤️
Jealousy
scared from lightning
accidentally
yoongi's insecurities
I am useless
comforting
🔞 shower
lie?
only yours 💜
ready to leave?
I will miss you
Far from each other
Coming back??
Hospital
Treatment
care
Dieting?
serious?
cutie
Gentle 🔞
relative
evil?
planning
ready
rude
consequences
Change of game
drama
End?
Leaving
Changed?
on the way
Naughty
ruined?
discussion
rest
under the blanket
bite
revealed?
Fired!
peaceful time
Changing room
stranger
furious
triggering
needy
love letter?
ready for the party
nervous
returned
exposing
locked
on news
brutal
drunk 🔞
forgotten
calls (🔞)
expressing
beautiful night?
robbed or saved?
False accusation?
last problem
morning
Supportive
romance in office
from hubby to?
alright? ❤️‍🔥
caring
❤️Yoonkook❤️
🇮🇳✈️🇨🇦
(Chocolate day)

Outburst

4.7K 274 128
By ot7_bang_tan

"Please say it again hyung, pleaseeee" jungkook said following yoongi who is walking here and there avoiding jungkook.

"Leave me alone jungkook!" Yoongi said now standing on the bed.

Jungkook also stood up on the bed and grabbed yoongi by his waist.

"Now you can't go anywhere" he said wrapping both arms around yoongi's waist. Their chests pressed against each other's.

Yoongi was trying to free himself by hitting on yoongi's shoulders.
"We are not alone here!! Leave!!" He said but whimpered when Jungkook's hold tightened.

"I think I am horny hyung" jungkook whispered making yoongi widen his eyes.

"Yahh!! Don't you dare to do anything!" Yoongi said in panicked state.

Jungkook attached his lips with yoongi's neck and bite it.

"Ahh!!" Yoongi hissed holding jungkook's shoulders in death grip. He throw his head back giving jungkook more space.

Jungkook smirked and bite again on the other side.

Yoongi's legs were shaking while his eyes were closed.

"So pretty" jungkook said looking at the marks on his neck.

"J-jungkook your empl-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook's kiss.

Jungkook kissed yoongi while placing his one hand on his hip.

"Darling you know I don't like it when you talk about someone else during our private time" he said breaking the kiss while squeezing yoongi's butt cheek.

Whimpers were leaving yoongi's mouth. He could feel his whole body literally burning in jungkook's hold and those names leaving from jungkook's mouth are driving him crazy.

"Babe? You alright?" Jungkook asked in teasing tone. He can't express how much horny is he right now but ofcourse he will never fuck his fragile husband on a plane. He doesn't want his staff to see his precious husband limping but he has other plan.

"It's important to discuss some things with them so I am going but after that i will surely do something so be prepared" he said looking straight in yoongi's eyes with a smirk on his face.

Then he left yoongi from his hold.

"I'll be back soon, till then enjoy" he said then left from there.

Yoongi was just standing on the bed dumbfounded. He placed his hand on his neck and asked to himself
"What is he g-going to do?"

(3:56pm)

"A single mistake and you are fired so be careful" jungkook said coldly.

"Don't worry sir, this deal will be ours" employee said.

"Good" jungkook said and closed his laptop. Then he smirked a little and called yoongi

"Babe can you come here?"

Yoongi comes with his eyes looking down. He went straight to jungkook and Sat down beside him.
"What?"

Jungkook hide his smile. He can't express how much he is enjoying by teasing yoongi like that.

"Nothing, I just wanted you here with me" jungkook said crossing his legs.

Yoongi smirked and whispered
"My Baby boy can't stay away from me for a long time huh?"

Jungkook's face expression darkened which yoongi failed to notice, he again whispered
"Such a cute name right? Fits you perfectly"

Jungkook smiled looking at him.
"Really?" He asked.

Yoongi hesitated but then nodded.

Jungkook hummed then looked towards his employees.
"Any questions?" He asked.

"No sir" employee said.

"But I have one sir, we will finish the meeting in two days then we will attend party but after that?" Secretary asked.

"What do you mean by after that? Ofcourse you guys will come back after three days" jungkook said looking at her.

"And you?" Secretary asked without thinking then regretted when jungkook glared.

"I will do whatever I want, any problem?" Jungkook said.

"N-no sir,I thought you will also come bac-" jungkook cut off his secretary.

"Your thoughts are bothering you alot these days, aren't they?"

Secretary stayed silent.

"Ok then, you guys can chill now" jungkook said getting up from the couch then he went to the room.

Yoongi stayed there. He is feeling proud for what he whispered to jungkook.
"He think only he can tease me? Oh jeon jungkook, you are talking about your real side because you don't know about mine" He mumbled.

"He loves you?" Secretary suddenly asked making yoongi frown.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Sir loves you?" She asked again.

Yoongi was getting irritated now. He is not dumb,he noticed everything she is trying to do but now he wants to show her. He wants to show her that the jeon jungkook is his and nobody else can have him not even in their dreams.

"You are asking me if my husband loves me or not?" He said in a tone which scared her and other two.

"I was just asking bu-" yoongi didn't let her complete her sentence.

"And can I ask you that who gave you the permission ask me this question?"

Shiver runs down everyone's spine. They never thought that Yoongi can be this scary.

"You are here for that damn meeting so focus on that not on someone who is someone's else!" Yoongi said then left from there.

Three if them just sat there dumbfounded.

"You are going to get fired!" One of the employee said.

Secretary gulped.

"You love me?" Yoongi asked standing infront of the bed with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jungkook who was sitting on the bed with some files looked at him.

"Huh?" He asked in confusion.

"Nothing!!" Yoongi said in irritated tone. He sat down with his back facing jungkook.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked sitting beside yoongi.

"That stupid, idiot and day dreamer secretary of your's is wrong!!" Yoongi said. His voice was low not wanting others to hear yet was filled with anger and you can say jealously?

Jungkook was going to wrap his arm around yoongi but yoongi's sudden outburst shocked him.

"Who the hell is she to ask me that question!!? She is so disgusting!! She knows you are mine but still flirting with you!! And you!! What are you doing huh? Letting her di whatever she wants!!? Why? Don't you know what she is trying to do? Now why are you standing silently? Come on,say something! Huh!"

Yoongi said everything in just one breath.

Jungkook just stood there looking at him then Yoongi said something which shocked him more.

"You know what? Just come and fuck me infront of them! Come!" Yoongi said dragging jungkook but jungkook stopped and hugged yoongi.

"Ok stop now!" Jungkook said hugging tightly.

"No I won't stop!! I want to show her that you are only mine and you only like to fuck my hole not anybody's else!" Yoongi said struggling in jungkook's hold.

"Hyung please shhh!!" Jungkook said taking yoongi towards the bed still hugging him.

"Don't make me silent!! Go and make her shut her stupid mouth!!" Yoongi said now almost shouting but jungkook covered his mouth with his hand.

"I get it hyung,I will do everything you want but for now please relax" jungkook said pushing yoongi down on the bed.

Yoongi's face was completely red from anger. He was breathing heavily from talking non stop.

"Ok then come and fuck me infront of th-" jungkook cut off him.

"Except that I will do everything" jungkook said holding yoongi down.

"Why?" Yoongi asked who was literally pinned down on the bed by jungkook.

"Because that scene of you clenching my dick is only for me to see" jungkook said in deep voice caressing yoongi's cheek lovingly.

"Fine then!! Fuck me here,I want them to hear our moans!" Yoongi said getting up from the bed.

"Hyung please relax! I will fire her right now but please rela-" jungkook was cut off by yoongi.

"Noo! You will not fire her! I want to show her that you are only mine!!"

Jungkook sighed
"Ok anything you want but please calm down, please" he said.

Yoongi sat down on the bed. His heart was beating so fast.
"You are mine! Only mine!!" He said this again and again.

Jungkook kneeled down infront of him and held his hands.
"Yes I am only yours hyung" he said kissing his hands.

"We will show her that you are mine okay?" Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled
"Okay love, we will do as you will say alright?" He said softly.

Yoongi hummed and said
"You will do everything, you will show her that you only love me"

"Hyung it-" yoongi interrupted jungkook.

"I don't want to hear anything, you will behave like you used to do when we were not a couple"

Jungkook's eyes widened.
"You used to get so irritated by that and now you want me to behave like that?" He said.

Yoongi used his puppy eyes and said
"Please?"

Jungkook sighed. He used to MANHANDLE yoongi(yeah he still manhandle him but he used to be very super possessive over yoongi and used to carry him,hug him evertime) all the time and they were not even in a relationship at that Time. He used to make him sit on his lap infront of everyone in the cafeteria.
He used to be in first year while yoongi was in third year.

They were literally enemies. They used to fight with each other like Tom and Jerry. The only difference was that jungkook was yoongi's crush but was too shy to admit but what he didn't knew was that jungkook already knew that he is his crush.

Jungkook heard him once talking to himself while sitting in the ground and then he started flirting with him which used to make yoongi blush.

Jungkook was the popular boy, he used to live with his grandmother because he lost his parents in accident when he was 18 years old. He was a topper.

On the other hand, yoongi was a silent ordinary boy. He used to be very quiet but he himself didn't know why he used to talk to jungkook alot even if it was just during fighting. Then he slowly started spending time with jungkook, he used to sit with his friends in the cafeteria.
He lost his parents when he was 21 years old. He used to live alone in his house. His family was a middle class family.

(A little backstory of yoonkook life)

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
333K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
37.4K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
18.5K 830 49
Top suga Bottom jk Don't take it seriously. It's only for entertainment. English is not my first language, plz forgive me if theere is any mistake...