Spider-Man and The Esper

By Omegaknight14

A hero from different universe unknowingly arrives in the One Punch Man universe. He holds a dark past with h... More

Character Bio
1. The Strongest Heroes
2. The Lone Cyborg
3. Practice Bout
4. The House of Evolution
5. Evolution Ends, Burning Building
6. The Deadly Ninja
7. The Meteorite, Spider-man Meets Fubuki
8. The Sea Folk
9. Unyielding Justice
10. You're Not Alone, The Dark Past
11. The Class-S Meeting
12. Dark Matter Thieves
13. End of Dark Matter
14. Helping Out the Spider
15. Spider-man vs Class-S
16. Training On The First Day
17. Day Off, Shopping
18. Meeting The King
19. Looks Like We Got Competition
20. The Spider's Mind
21. Bomb Incident
22. Gift Of New Life
23. Crossing The Street
24. Breaking Point
25. Questions and Bank Robbers
26. Hospital visit
27. Birthday Surprise
28. Injury
29. Breakfast, World Trade Center
30. One Thing After Another
31. Spider-man fights Sonic...Again
32. The Winter Festival
33. Livestream
34. The Hero Hunter
35. Absolute Carnage
36. Forest Battle
37. Crazy day
39. Rematch
40. I'm Here
41. A Hero or Monster? Part 1
42. A Hero or Monster? Part 2
43. A Hero or Monster? Part 3
44. A Hero or Monster? Part 4
45. A More Greater Threat
46. Absolute Evil
47. The Hero Vs. The Villain
48. Sacrifices
49. First Steps of Redemption
50. The Day Has Finally Come.

38. Mobilize

73 6 1
By Omegaknight14

A blast of pure energy continued to smash its way through several floors in the monster association, threatening to vaporize anything that came in contact with it. Right below its mercy, Garou struggled to hold it back with his bare hands as his back continued to receive blow after blow, his figure becoming a living rag doll until the blast managed to dissipate.

As the tremors in the base managed to subside, layers of the monster association's floors lay in a heap on top of each other. Besides the destroyed stone floors, the only evidence of the previous blast was the massive hole that had been forced through hundreds of tunnels and rooms until an almost unseeable roof. At the very top of the unbelievable path of destruction, Overgrown Rover, a dragon threat monster stood as he analyzed what lay beneath him. The massive body of a dog with six bright red eyes, a thick black hide, and muscular limbs hinted at the overpowering strength that the beast possessed. Overgrown Rover leaped down several floors and paced around the giant hole he created as he tried to see movement in the heap of stone. Fully satisfied that he had killed the being that had dared strike it, he returned to the top as he searched for something else to entertain it.

Down below, several hundred floors underneath the retreating monster, Garou tried to push the giant stones off of him as he struggled to breathe. Blood ran down his now black, monsterized eye as his fingers dug into the floor beneath him.

"D-Dammit!" he thought as continued to push, his anger fueling his strength. Just moments ago he had managed to kill that damn clown calling himself Royal Ripper and saved the ugly kid that had been taken. And out of nowhere this stupid dog had appeared, destroyed the Demon level threats that had intercepted Garou, and managed to separate him from the boy as he buried him down with blast after blast of energy. "So that's a Dragon Level Threat," he thought. None of the blows he had delivered on the monster had done any damage, it was still something he had found hard to believe.

"I have to back up there!" he growled as he finally began to stand up, the stone on top of him sliding off.

"As I thought, you have completely lived up to my expectations. So you're the unknown intruder hmmm?" a voice said in his mind, causing him to pause as he tried to find the source of it. "I am very pleased," the voice hummed as the stone on top of him began to rise.

"The ability to move objects from a distance... Is this psychokinesis?" Garou thought as he managed to regain his footing. In front of him, a fat sort of blob looking thing with appendages all around its body sat on a throne looking thing. It was Gyoro Gyoro, the Dragon Level Threat military advisor of the monster association that had given him a warm welcome into the Monster Association.

"So you're the one who ordered those idiots to attack me huh? Just look at the mess you've made," Garou chuckled as he walked towards the monster. Before he could walk more than a few steps, a sudden pressure pushed down on him, restricting his movement completely.

"What... the... hell!? ARGH... I can't move!"

"Your growth in such a short amount of time is astounding!" Gyoro Gyoro said gleefully as it clapped his hands together, looking down at Garou with almost adoration.

"You... you better release your hold off of me...you fuck!" Garou growled as his rage-filled eyes glared holes through the monster in front of him.

"You don't understand Garou," Gyoro Gyoro said as he raised his arms into the air, stone floating menacingly around the room. "At the moment, you can only be considered half a monster, you are yet not complete. However, despite your incomplete transformation, you withstood Overgrown Rover's burning heat bombs. Your mind and body hold limitless potential, but this will not do. But if you leave it to me, I will raise you into the strongest monster."

Garou scoffed as he attempted to push against his restraints with no success. "Raise me? What, do you want to teach me psychokinesis?"

"Not quite... What I want to teach you is neither martial arts nor superpowers, but the secret behind monsterfication. I will help accelerate the process of your transformation. Simply put, you must experience 'death' many times as a human in order to completely overload your body and spirit. It is quite a difficult task, as death could come at any moment, and even if you survive, low intelligence could make you end up as a mediocre monster."

"Sounds like you've tried this many times before..."

"Fufufu, and that I have. It's quite easy turning humans into monsters, but it requires so much more to create something that could continue growing even after monsterfication. I've done everything possible: monster cannibalism, blood and cell transfusion, breeding, different types of pain and stress, increasing levels of anger and hatred... absolutely everything I could think of. But amidst all of my failures, I finally succeeded. "Monster King' Orochi Sama."

Garou's body tensed at the mention of the monster king that had towered above every other monster. That same monster had given him an ultimatum: to kill a hero before he returned. So he was... created by this thing?

"You possess qualities even greater than his. And as a result of your battle with Royal Ripper and other monsters, you have broken down walls that may unlock your true potential. Your monsterfication is already underway, and you are already quite strong. If you follow my monsterfication program Garou, you can become the next Orochi, no, you can become even greater!"

Gyoro Gyoro leaned forward from his seat as he outstretched an arm towards Garou. "Join forces with me. Become the strongest monster and together we will destroy all the heroes and rule all the monsters. I will make your wildest dreams possible."

Veins began to pop on Garou's neck and forehead as he struggled against the invisible bonds placed upon him by the Gyoro Gyoro. His muscles twitched and strained as he fought to push the psychic force off of him, all the while he snarled at the monster.

"Mind your own damn business... and leave me the fuck alone!"

Gyoro Gyoro towered over Garou as he looked down on him with one giant eye. He seemed to laugh as his face got inches from Garou.

"You lost the right to refuse when I set my sights on you."

Gyoro Gyoro moved back as he realized something was beginning to change. The psychic energy he was releasing was meeting resistance as if something was managing to push it back. As he observed Garou, he began to see his fingers clench up and his hands beginning to move. Seeing that Garou was beginning to move, Gyoro Gyoro increased his power output to crush but not kill Garou.

"This is my power as a psychic!" he shouted in Garou's mind. "My abilities surpass even those of the two esper sisters, Tatsumaki, and Fubuki! It is in the realm of gods..."

Gyoro Gyoro paused as Garou began to fight his restraints, his legs slowly moving him forward. As his body trembled from exertion, his mouth twisted in anger, and his eyes burned with hatred, Garou took a step forward, and then another. It was clear that with each passing moment he was having less difficulty as he began to raise his arms.

"Slowly...but surely... I'm starting to get used to it," he sneered as he looked up at the fat blob in front of him. "What was that you said about me losing my rights to refuse?"

"His adaptability is extraordinary!" thought Gyoro Gyoro as he continued to watch Garou succeed in overpowering his psychic ability. "It won't be easy to put him on a leash..." He smiled with his eye as he looked down at Garou, causing him to pause at the unexpected gesture. The stone that had been floating around Garou increased in number as Gyoro Gyoro raised his arms menacingly.

"Very well then... let me discipline you with pain!" shouted Gyoro Gyoro as he swung his arms in front of him. The floating stones immediately moved down on Garou at neck-breaking speed as they all smashed down on him. His body was immediately hidden under the huge pile of rubble except for his face and one of his arms. Gyoro Gyoro laughed in his mind as Garou grimaced and clenched his teeth in anger. As he stared at Gyoro Gyoro with his bloodshot monsterized eye, he began to clench his left arm as he prepared to break free. In an instant, Garou used Flowing Water Crushing Rock as he began to pulverize the stone around him in mere moments. Gyoro Gyoro did not hesitate to launch more stones at him, only for Garou to continuously spin and shift his footing as he destroyed every projectile. In the process, Garou's clothing was ripped more until his black shirt was almost in shreds, while two long pieces of the fabric seemed to extend behind him. He smiled as he jumped to the side and took a fighting stance, dodging all of Gyoro Gyoro's attacks.

"Hmph! Your attacks are nothing to write home about! This is the advisor of the monster association? I'm disappointed with how weak you are!" Garou taunted as he pointed a finger at the monster in front of him. "You release your bindings and the instant objects start flying! It seems you can only do one thing at a time with your abilities! You don't pose a threat to me! I have no reason to fear anyone's psychic abilities."

Garou was interrupted as huge piles of rubble destroyed the spot he had just been standing in before he jumped out of the way. He spun in the air several times before landing on the same rubble, his legs folded beneath him but ready to pounce.

"What a mediocre monster you are... did you really think a genius like me would allow themselves to be raised by a weakling like you? Don't make me laugh!" Garou glared at Gyoro Gyoro as he began to let out a beast-like grin. "What a lucky coincidence it was for me to fall into your room. All I have to do is kill the brains behind the Monster Association and the rest will fall on its own!" Garou clenched his muscles and dug his fingers into the stone beneath him as he prepared to lunge forward. "Time to hunt..." he growled menacingly.

Gyoro Gyoro simply stared at Garou in amusement before relaxing into his throne. He casually clasped his hands together as he observed the human in front of him, only to look to the side. "The heroes are already here and it would be best if we conserve our stamina. Orochi Sama, can you handle our guest?"

"What?" asked Garou as he began to feel the earth around him shake. He looked around him to see the source of the shaking, only to see several spikes break through the ground underneath him. Before he could react and realize that those same spikes were claws, a giant hand grabbed hold of him, easily shattering the stone around him as Gyoro Gyoro laughed.

"Good luck!" is all he heard before the hand-pulled him through the floor, smashing him against several layers of stone as it threatened to squeeze the life out of him. Garou coughed up blood as he was pulled out into empty space, only to come face to face with Monster Orochi. Garou noticed that the large open space around him was built as if it were a large puzzle, and it was beginning to shift as Gyoro Gyoro used his psychic abilities. Before he could fully study his surroundings or the monster that held him, he felt the hand use more force as it squeezed him more tightly. Garou began to scream in pain as it began to become truly unbearable.

"Ah, Orochi Sama!" Gyoro Gyoro leisurely said as he sat in his rearranged throne. "He's useful, so please don't kill him."

Orochi, who was literally squeezing the life out of Garou as he looked at him as prey, opened his hand, letting Garou fall out. Garou felt wind pass by his almost broken body before his descent was suddenly stopped by the stone floor. He lay on his back, gasping for breath as he stretched two of his arms into the air to compensate for how he had almost gotten crushed. He felt nothing but iciness in every limb of his body before a wave of anger and determination fueled him. His open, outstretched hands clenched into fists as he grit his teeth and slammed his elbows into the ground. The floor instantly shattered as he was sent flying into a wild spin before he landed on his feet.

"So... you can still stand! Where does this determination come from? Oh well, it doesn't matter. You're about to face your ultimate challenge," Gyoro Gyoro said gleefully as he clapped with his weird limbs.

Garou had barely given him a side glance before looking up at the mention of a challenge. As his gaze rose, he took in the scale of The Monster King, who was looking intensely at him. Before long, one of the monster's horns began to quiver, and before Garou could take a stance, it suddenly shot out, ready to maim him. Garou flexed every inch of his body in preparation to fight for his life as he narrowly dodged the horn as he jumped out of the way. However, facing the Monster King wouldn't be so easy as the horn dug through the ground, changed direction, and flew straight for Garou once again.

Moments later, Garou groaned, his teeth grinding against each other as he did his best to withstand Monster King Orochi's pyrokinesis. As he stood in a squat position, doing his best to withstand the heat and pressure, Garou began to slowly stand up as his strength increased. Seeing that his fire was not doing any effect as before, Orochi increased his output with his mouth and left arm. Several dragon snake appendages were releasing torrents of fire onto Garou, not allowing him to recover as Orochi reared back. His right arm began to draw out every single dragon snake appendage, forming back into a massive arm which he pulled back, only to bring it down on Garou with crushing force. Having had his guard up, Garou simply maintained his position as he stopped the full momentum of the fist. His face was filled with bulging veins as he did his best to hold Orochi's fist back, only to have his feet slowly crush the stone beneath him in an instant. A huge crater was made as Garou's feet raised the stone around him due to the pressure being applied in one spot before he was sent flying. Orochi's fist continued to push him as it made any possibility of stopping his momentum impossible.

With a huge thundering impact, Garou was smashed into a wall behind him as Orochi pulled his arm back in satisfaction. His horns were flailing around his head as if they were unable to wait to cut through someone. Next to him, dwarfed by Orochi's size, stood Gyoro Gyoro as he seemed to laugh with an eye.

"As the complete ultimate being, Orochi is far beyond your current level Garou. You should give up."

Garou pulled his head out of the stone it was stuck in, softly chuckling to himself as he saw his face had been imprinted on it from the impact. He turned around as he faced both monsters in front of him, not backing down an inch.

"Don't make me laugh," he growled. "You won't keep landing the same attack on me. I'm turning things around right now, just watch me." Garou walked forward as he looked up at Orochi, who towered over him. He then faced Gyoro Gyoro as he let out a devilish smile. "This guy is actually pretty strong, but that's about it. He's missing the major component of what makes a 'monster king'."

Gyoro Gyoro opened his big eye as if it could display his curiosity. "And that is?" he asked.

Garou grinned as he looked back up at Orochi. "There's no terror. He doesn't have what it takes!" Garou outstretched his arms and pulled them back sharply as he clenched his muscles. "I on the other hand... will allow you to experience true terror!"

Garou took in a deep breath and let it out as his hands moved smoothly into a martial arts position. His tense muscles relaxed but remained taut with power as he dragged his foot on the ground and braced it behind him. Monster King Orochi simply observed him as the flames around his body dimmed slightly in intensity. Garou instantly crushed the floor as he wide-stepped, crossing his arms as he prepared to combine Bomb's "Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist" and Bang's "Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist" techniques. He glared at Orochi as his intense focus and rabid anger became visible in his eyes.

"Come and be terrified!"

Gyoro Gyoro simply looked up at Orochi as he tried to see how he would react to Garou's challenge. Orochi stood there for a very short moment before something changed. Every loose snake dragon that had been flailing around his body and left arm were suddenly drawn back. His giant open mouth with rows of mouths and teeth within it began collapsing in on itself as he pulled it back into his skull, which heavily contrasted with the giant mouth that had been there moments earlier. He raised his arms slowly, before smashing both of his legs in a wide stance and crossing his arms as he bared his hands into open-palmed claws facing Garou just like Garou had done...

Garou's eyes opened wide and he loosened his stance as he realized what was happening. The giant brute was copying him...

"Are you kidding me..." he gasped as he tried to comprehend the absurdity of what was happening.

"Do you really think you're the only genius?" mocked Gyoro Gyoro as he looked at Saitama. "Sure, you had trouble avoiding Orochi's horns, but then you grew faster and learned to outrun and outmaneuver them after observing them once. However, Orochi can do the same with your attacks. Thanks to you, Orochi has grown even further!" he sang as he slowly walked back to his throne.

Garou was slightly startled as he heard Orochi speak for the first time since their fight. "As you wish, I will bestow upon you true terror..." thundered a deep, monsterized voice as it ushered complete silence in the large room they were in.

Garou, after a few moments, smiled as he looked up at his challenge. "Heh... so you really think that you copied my martial arts after only one look huh? If that is true, then watch as your so-called new techniques will be ineffective against me!" Garou declared as he once again regained his stance. With a powerful flex of his legs, the stone beneath him shattered as he flew in the air, facing Orochi head-on. He flew straight through Orochi's outstretched fingers in his own stance, winding back as he readied to deliver his attack. Garou's hands flowed like water and wind, his techniques lacking any sort of flaw... but he soon realized with wide-open eyes that it wouldn't be enough. The moment he had gone through Orochi's hands, Orochi had broken up his arms into the individual snake dragons that made up each arm. Each dragon snake's hands flowed as they independently copied Garou's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, moving towards him as they intercepted him mid-air.

Garou felt dozens of fists smash into him, completely stopping his momentum after they pushed him back with each individual blow. He didn't even have time to wince or scream in pain before his vision blackened. Orochi continued to pummel him with each of his individual snake bodies, carrying him all the way back down until they smashed him against the wall and continued pummeling him. Orochi then simply reformed his giant arms and delivered one last earth-shaking strike before deciding that Garou was out for the count. As his fist pulled back from the wall he had punched Garou in, dozens of imprints from previous strikes remained plus an enormous one where Garou was lying unconscious in.

Gyoro Gyoro sighed as he saw the shape Garou had ended up in. "I suppose that was to be expected." he thought as he clasped his hands together. "You have yet to abandon your humanity, it is the most important step towards turning you into the monster you want to become. Perhaps you will come out even stronger after this fight if you manage to survive, but don't think that I won't put a leash on you before that happens..."

Orochi and Gyoro Gyoro looked up as they suddenly heard faint shaking in the direction of one of the passages leading to the giant room they were in. The sounds were faint, but it was unmistakably coming from Overgrown Rover. Gyoro Gyoro's eyes narrowed as Overgrown Rover's roars could only mean one thing. The heroes were already down here, and at least one of them was engaging him.

Gyoro Gyoro began to alter the stone in the room, his throne rising as he spoke to Orochi. "Orochi, if you would be so kind as to dispose of the bothersome threat currently bothering Overgrown Rover? I will assemble the Cadres so that they are prepared to intercept the Hero Association's attack."

Orochi didn't respond as he began to walk towards one side of the room, which shifted as Gyoro Gyoro manipulated it with his Psychic abilities. Gyoro Gyoro watched Orochi slowly disappear into the darkness as the shaking from his steps slowly subsided. Letting out a breath of air through his nonexistent mouth, Gyoro Gyoro continued to rise, pulling Garou up with him as he once again entered his private facility. After handing his unconscious body to a trustworthy monster to put in a cell, he began to call the Cadres with his telepathy. It didn't take long for them to respond after a few moments.

He smiled with one eye as different figures began to appear in his room. The Hero Association's S-class was about to have the battle of their lives

~~~

Fubuki now wearing her black dresses, high knee heeled boots, was walking down the streets of City-Z while being in deep thought, 'No doubt Tatsumaki canceled my request with going with the Monster Association attack unit. It's understandable but I can't just sit by and not do anything. The Blizzard Group is still out of commission because of that monster, Do-S. The only ones I know who will raid the Monster Association by themselves are Spider-man, King, Saitama, Genos, Bang, and Bomb. All of us combined will surely help defeat the Monster Association a lot faster.'

Genos was coming back from Dr. Kuseno lab, he ad gotten new upgrades, proceeding to walk about Saitama's apartment.

Eentually he saw Fubuki head to the same destination, and Fubuki was surprised, "Ah."

"What do you want this time, Hellish Blizzard?"

"I came here to see Spider-man and Saitama."

"You are in position to talk, as the disciple of the Class-S rank 1 hero, I only allow you in the apartment if Master Saitama wishes it. I also pay rent money." Genos points out as he and Fubuki head up the stairs.

"Rent money, Saitama doesn't own the apartment you know. You're being bamboozled. No offense but he's a squatter." Fubuki lifts up her dress a little bit to not slip on the stairs, "Regardless, have you heard anything of the Hero Association? Even I have been contacted."

"It's a serious situation. A higher up's son has been kidnapped. I think it's time to mobilize." Genos replied as he opened the door to Saitama's home, "Master, my upgrades are done."

"I'm here, Web-head, let's go over a battle plan." Fubuki says with a smile as she opens the door to Spider-man's apartment.

There was emptiness in both of the apartments. Fubuki opened the door in the apartment to find no one, she started to become worried, she exited Spider-man's apartment and asked Genks if Saitama was there.

"No. Master's hero costume is also not in his closet. Something must've happened."

Someone else entered the apartment, "Hey Saitama, pardon the intrusion again." Bang and Bomb enter the apartment.

Genos explained shortly, "Master Saitama and Spider-man aren't here."

"Oh, that's unfortunate. We were planning on breaking into the Association hideout with King since it's right under our noses."

"Indeed." Bomb replied with a smile.

"Are you coming with us?"

"Of course." Genos replied.

King arrive shortly after the conversation, Fubuki sees him entering the door, she outs her hair back behind her ears, "Oh king, you're already here."

"Looks like everyone is here." King said in a gruff voice.

Bang points out, "Well, all except for Saitama and Spider-man."

"W-wait what? How can this be? There isn't much time left until the group assault."

Genos and Bang began to question King on what they should do next, "What is your plan King? Should we wait for Master Saitama and Spider-man to return?"

"Or should we attack the Monster Association with our current forces?"

King gave our his answer, "We should wait for Spider-man and Saitama."

Fubuki chuckles, "As expected coming from King. You've already planned further than me. Both of their strengths are remarkable. Very well, in case they are already at the Monster Association, we'll go together. To see if we can catch up to them."

"What else should we do?" Genos asked the others while Fubuki was shouting in the background about why they were ignoring her, "if King's assault lags behind, the other Class-S will be burdened. You should go on ahead. I'll wait for them right here just in case. We'll catch up to you later."

"That sounds like a good idea." Bang replied as the group walked to the door, "Alright then. Let's go."

Bomb cracks his knuckles, "We'll end this before sundown."

"Everyone follow me and mobilize!" Fubuki calls out dramatically.

Meanwhile King began to follow them as he was wondering where Spider-man and Saitama were.

Both of them were walking side by side in the sewers, about to head to the Monster Association.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
485 29 5
3 Months Later. After the Monster Association Arc and the Awakened Garou fight, Takashi continues his boring life as Saitama and being a Hero for a h...
89.6K 3.1K 10
Walk in the park ᴏɴᴇ α΄˜α΄œΙ΄α΄„Κœ ᴍᴀɴ Ι’α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ β—ˆ ━━━━━━━ βΈ™ ━━━━━━━ β—ˆ This is a short story for you and the Human Monster! Get ready for fluffs and som...
196K 4.1K 58
Holy god I have horrible story descriptions forgive me Saitama and Tatsumaki: two completely different people, who both have odd lifestyles. A guarde...