Trust. Vol. 1&2

De Jed1council

!! BOOK 1&2 !! when your mom died you stopped bonding with anyone, when Ghost saves your life on a mission y... Mai multe

meet the characters
the beginning of the end
A Distraction
"Not mentally stable?"
old friends and old foes
Jealousy
Housing
F*ck
Ghost
Dream
the visit
So sorry
BOOK 2
MEET BOOK 2 CHARACTERS
Epilogue
criminal
I Did something bad
Markov
Lie
OK ACTUALLY READ THIS
drown
Relax
Burning flesh
To do
BTW
YOUR VOTE.
Family.
The Doctor
Coffee Epilogue

prologue

1.8K 55 14
De Jed1council

I stood back in the corner of the room, hidden away in the shadows.

"who'd you loose?" a guy who looked like a younger Price approached me, he had a small smile and he seemed nice enough "sorry?" I asked and he let out a small chuckle looking down "right, I'm Alex or Echo 3-1 you may have heard my name floating around" he seemed cocky, but not like gross cocky but cute cocky.

"I'm Y/n, or Reaper, I'm the newbie" I smiled shaking his hand "well it's nice to meet you" he smiled and I looked down "my mom, I joined for my mom" he turned to me with a faint smiled "so did I, guess were not so different newbie" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

Six months later

"Farah the detonators busted" I alerted stepping forward in worry, Farah and Alex both turned to look at me.

"I can plant the charges" I stated quickly and Alex shook his head "I won't let you do that, especially not after everything you've went through" he grabbed my wrist and I looked up at him tears starting to brim my eyes.

"I can-" Farah started and we both turned out heads "No!" we yelled and she looked down and away, almost embarrassed that she even offered. I watched as she left us to debate, probably going to find Barkov.

"Alex, don't do this, let me go please" I pleaded and he grabbed onto two chains around his neck pulling them both off, "my dog tags, and another one I want you to have," he placed the dog tags around my neck and I looked at the other one, it had a cord string and a set of rings on it "you'll always be my favorite, newbie" he pulled my into a hug place the second one in my pocket.

When we pulled back from the hug he pulled me into a kiss, it was quick and soft but it was enough to get the point across.

"I'm sorry"

He pushed me back and ran to open the door and leave, I stood and watched as he ran to the heater.

After the mission

Price softly rubbed my shoulder as I looked at Alex's closed coffin, tears welling in my eyes, a singular tear falling.

"it should have been me" I cried hugging price as it was buried.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

42.9K 1.3K 32
You're a civilian and he's military. But you're not interested in dating anyone in the military. Also, you are chubby in this book. There will be...
21.7K 454 28
Ghost and you have known each for a while working in the Task Force 141. One mission gone wrong and Y/n leaves for 5 years. Only to be contacted by t...
396K 9.7K 44
You're a new recruit and Ghost does not like you one bit. Updates will be slow cause idk wtf I'm doing in this book.
7.2K 222 13
BOOK 2 to Civilian! You left, choosing his safety over your happiness. But maybe.. that was the first mistake. ⚠️ This book will have triggering top...