@๐„๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐˜| Tyle...

By wheelerblossom

-@๐„๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐˜ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ แตแตƒหกแต–โฑโฟ '๐™ž... More

intro
i. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
ii. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
iii. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
iv. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
v. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
vi. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
vii. ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ix. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
X. ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
xi. ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ?
xii. ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
xiii. ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
xiv. ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
xv. ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
xvi. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
xvii. ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ

viii. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž'๐ง

2.4K 226 272
By wheelerblossom

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER EIGHT—
the rave'n

Lasy stared at Bianca with an eyeroll. She gave her a look of disbelief. "What's that look for?"

Lasy rolled her eyes in return.

"He's not going with Wednesday anymore. I saw my shot and took it." she shrugged her shoulders at her. "What's so wrong around that?"

Lasy simply rolled her eyes.

"You should ask someone." she insisted as Lasy stared at her in offense. "I'm serious. The four of us could go together, it'll be fun. Plus, you promised you'd come this year since you locked yourself in your room last year."

Lasy exhaling dramatically and rolled her eyes. Bianca smiled. "I knew you'd give it."

Lasy looked around and stood up, walking away. Bianca stared in disbelief. "Bye?"

Lasy tapped on Ajax's shoulder as he looked back. "Oh, hey, Las."

"Hi." she stared. "Are we going as a group or what?"

"To the Rave'N?" he rose his eyebrows as she nodded. "Last I heard Xavier and Bianca were going together."

She shrugged and pointed between the two of them. He rose his eyebrow. "You wanna go with me?"

"To snatch up Enid." she shrugged her shoulders, motioning between the two of them again and shrugging frantically once more.

"Okay." Ajax nodded his head. "I mean, the four of us were probably gonna go together anyways. I didn't know it was your thing though."

Lasy shook her head. "Made a promise."

"And now you'll be forced to sit at a table all night?" he asked as she nodded. "What about dancing?"

Her eyes widened and shook her head slowly. He nodded. "Got it, not a dancer."

Lasy nodded her head as she turned and walked away. He laughed slightly. "Bye?"

"Join the club!" Bianca yelled from a few feet away.

"I thought you got lost." Ajax spoke as Lasy finally showed up to where she said she'd meet him. "You look great! So...not you."

He was completely right. After always hiding behind her sweaters, a tight and short dress was very unlike her. But, it was the only white dress she owned. And, it happened to be the one her and Tyler got for the wedding she was not going to attend. It was more ivory but it still counted, little pearls and diamonds scattered around and had sleeves that didn't start until her forearms. The spaghetti strap on her left side came across her chest and around her neck. She looked gorgeous, and super sexy for someone who seemed to never want to be unless it was to prove a point.

"Thanks." she exhaled deeply. "How long does it last?"

"Usually two or three hours." he nodded his head. "Enid came with Lucas Walker."

Lasys face fell with an odd look, he nodded in agreement. "That's what I said."

"Show her the better choice then." Lasy shrugged with a small smile, holding her arm out for him to loop them together. "Just....don't let me fall."

"You got it." Ajax nodded as the two walked in, his for the second time after already taking in the Rave'N when he was waiting for her. Lasy on the other hand hadn't seen it, she never went last year either. Her eyes danced around the rather beautiful setting, the dim and special lights causing a glow to form on everyone in white.

"Aw, Las!" Bianca gushed as she saw the two walking over. "You look so pretty!"

Lasy smiled as she sat down, flustered and stealing Bianca's drink.

"Hey." Xavier leaned over some. "Proud of you for being here. Know it's a lot, Bianca doesn't understand that."

Lasy inhaled deeply as her heart hammered. "I took s couple Xanax. I should be okay."

"Druggie." he mocked her and leaned away, going back to his sulking state while Lasy continued to drink as many cups as she could to cool her nerves.

"You okay, Las?" Ajax asked her as her hands shook some. "Cold?"

She smiled and shook her head.

"Does your mood have to do with a certain pig-tailed goth girl?" Bianca gave Xavier a curious look as he held his drink. He exhaled and looked away. "She's not here. We are. The four of us, like how it should have been last year."

"You're right. I'm sorry." Xavier nodded his head. "I do really like being here with you, all of you. I appreciate the last-minute invitation."

"Circle jerk." Lasy coughed into her fist as Ajax laughed loudly.

"Cheese ball." Ajax took Lasys move and coughed into his hand, making her laugh like he had.

"I hate you both so much." Xavier shook his head as he fought a smile.

"No more talk about Wednesday Addams or whatever Lasy is trying to apply." Bianca shook her head at him and side eyed her friend. "Deal?"

Xavier nodded. "Deal?"

"Let's go." Bianca stood up and took his hand. "All of us. Right now. On the dance floor."

Lasy shook her head quickly. Xavier saw the panic in her eyes. "Bianca, I don't think that such a-"

"Come on." Ajax grabbed Lasy and pulled her out of her chair, Bianca pulling Xavier to the dance floor. "Lasy, you love this song!"

She did love Bloody Mary, but she didn't love dancing. Especially not in public. He gave her a shove, right in the middle of the dance floor and under a bright light. Him and Bianca smiled and bounce slightly, nodding and waving at her. Xavier gave her a pitiful look, trying to let her know he'd get her out of here if she wanted.

Then, the oddest of things happened.

Lasy bounced her head some as the song gave a scream in the middle of the lyrics, her shoulders starting to shrug. Xavier gaped as Ajax and Bianca cheered in joy, never thinking this would happen despite always having some hope. When Lady Gaga told Lasy to dance with her hands in the air, she fucking did. Lasy threw her arms up and spun around in a circle, swaying her hips some. She knew no other dance moves aside...

"Is she doing Tobey Maguires Spider-Man dance?" Ajax blinked in realization.

"Woo!" Bianca cheered for her.

Wednesday and Tyler walked in just as a section cleared as they got a clear shot of her running her hands down her dress and getting lower with her body as her hands did, finishing it off with the last move she knew. Tyler felt the same way as everyone else did, blinking multiple times. "Is that Lacy?"

"Absolutely not." Wednesday stared as Lasy lunged at her friends in embarrassment now as they all laughed. The boys dipped her back as she rose back with a red face and shaking her head, hiding behind Bianca some and pointing back to the table to go. But, a smile was on her face from getting out of her comfort zone for once, and genuinely feeling so hot aside from the one time Tyler made her feel like her boobs were the best ones ever.

He smiled as he saw the side of her he was far from use to. "No way."

"I'm so proud of you right now!" Xavier yelled at Lasy as he shook her relentlessly. "Did you really do that?"

"I don't know!" she yelled back as tears fell from her happy state. "Why am so crying!"

"How do you feel?" Bianca laughed as she held her arm. "Good?"

"No! But yes!" she shook her head and laughed as Ajax brought her a drink. "Like I never wanna do that again!"

"We're so proud!" Ajax hugged her shoulders, his eyes snapping behind Xavier's head. "Woah, check it out."

They all followed his gaze, met with Wednesday Addams in a black dress and Tyler Galpin close by her. Two out of four people in their little group had their little moment of happiness ruined in just a matter of one second.

Lasy managed to avoid Tyler the entire night, always looking away or trying to keep busy. She didn't get back on the dance floor, too focused on hiding. Even when Wednesday did the most oddest of dances she'd ever seen, she simply had to smile slightly from being hidden behind the fountain. Even when her heart swelled up at the way Tyler swayed his shoulders, and then the way it broke when she watched him dance with Wednesday, all she could do was fall into a teary eyed state in the hallway.

"Sorry, have you seen Wednesday?" Tyler found Enid after he lost sight of her.

"Not since her dance." she laughed. "That was crazy!"

"Yeah." Tyler gave a small chuckle as he glanced around.

"Almost as crazy as Lasys! She is so shy, she never does anything like that. If my future self time traveled and told me that, i'd have slapped myself and called myself a liar!" Enid gushed at Lasys small moment that they'd all seen.

"Does she go here?" Tyler frowned his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, her Mom was a legacy. A big one at that. Her Dad sent her here after she died." Enid innocently explained with a shrug, holding her drink.

"Her Mom is dead?" he blinked multiple times, that hadn't been the story she'd just told him. "Her Dad sent her away?"

"Yeah, it's been almost four years since her Mom passed." Enid nodded her head and sipped her drink. "Not long after her thirteenth birthday, and she's almost seventeen."

Tyler had been talking to Eclipselasy for almost two years now. She said her Mom had been head two years, back when she was fifteen. If she was about to be seventeen, that made it four years just as Enid said.

"One more thing." Tyler frowned his eyebrows together as he looked at the smaller girl. "How does she spell her name?"

"L-A-S-Y." his heart stopped as Enid laughed. "That's an odd question to ask but hey, no judgement here. Oh, speak of the devil."

Tyler turned to see Lasy walking back into the Rave'N after hiding out in an upset state, her eyes immediately locking with his from across the dance floor. She had no where to hide now, he'd seen her. He was staring right at her. When that panic wore off, she then noticed the look on his face. Not his usual happy little grin, not the wave he gave her. He was staring at her in sadness, in betrayal. Lasy then noticed Enid by his side. The same Enid that told Wednesday she spelt her name with an S within the first few minutes of talking to her. The same Enid that loved that she spelt it with an S and gushed about it every chance she got.

He knew. Lasy felt like she could die right there, and she'd be happy about it.

A drop hit her nose, a red drop. Her eyes blinked at it before another fell, the only thing that could keep her eyes off Tyler in that moment was red paint sputtering from the sprinklers and coating her and everyone else in the room. Lasy breathed heavy, she couldn't breath, she was panicking. That was it, she lost him. She lost him entirely, it hurt. She hated loosing people, that's why she stuck with three people. Then, she had Tyler. She wasn't suppose to loose him, so she hid.

She hid, but now he'd found her in her dark corner of the world where her reality was filled with nightmares that crawled into his dreams and terrorized him slowly.

"Lasy." Tyler ran after her, both coated in red paint. She ran out of the Rave'N and out into the front of the school where he'd followed her to. "Lasy!"

She had no choice but to look back, she at least owed him that. He stayed standing on the steps while she was below in the courtyard. He breathed heavy from running, she breathed heavy because she couldn't breath. "It's you."

The tears came, silently leaving her eyes as she stared at him the way he'd stared at her. "You're her. You knew it was me and you-"

"I'm sorry." she had to say it, her cries were visible now from how her voice cracked.

"I begged to know you, to see you, and you'd known who I was this whole time? You let me believe you were someone else?" he wasn't yelling at her, but the sadness and disappointment in his voice made her wish he had been. "All that stuff you told me, all the times you came into the coffee shop. You don't live far, you live right here where I would have done anything to know who you were."

He waited for her to talk, but her tears that were washing her painted face was all he got. "If you weren't ready, I would understand. But, then you lie to me? You hid from me the way you did but knew exactly where I was all the time? You made me believe that you were just Lacy, some normal girl that spells her name with a C and has amazing parents and is shy because maybe she struggled with social anxiety and never knows what to order."

"I'm sorry, Tyler." it was all she could say.

"So, what is it, Lasy? Is it a C or an S? Is your Mom dead or is she a surgeon? Is your Dad the bad guy you told me he was or does he take you golfing like you also told me?" he listed on the differences between Lasy and Lacy. "After everything I told you, then you acted like you had no idea when you questioned me about my Dad."

"I'm sorry." she repeated it, her tears were heavier now. Out of all the people in the world, he was the last one she'd ever want to feel all the things he'd been feeling right now. "I was just scared. I didn't wanna loose you."

"So you lied to me?" he exhaled. "Why would you loose me?"

"Because i'm from Nevermore, and your Dad hates us. You hated us. I didn't-I couldn't afford to just let you go. I was scared." she rubbed her eyes and smeared the paint across her face.

"You've seen me with Wednesday. She's a Nevermore kid too and I clearly didn't have an issue there." he couldn't read her. He never actually could, but now worse then ever.

"Then it was too late!" she was getting beyond emotion in every sense. She couldn't remember the last time she rose her voice, the last time she argued, the last time she cried because of a fight.

"Too late for what?" he asked her in complete disbelief and confused.

"Because then you had her." she lowered her voice now, but that cry got stronger as he stared at her. "Then you had Wednesday."

"I'm not...she's not-" he was looking for an excuse, but lost of words.

"I know you like her." she rubbed her face. "I just wanted you to still like me too."

"I did, I do!" he came down the steps now. "Jesus, Lasy. The only reason I feel anything for Wednesday is because I didn't think i'd ever be able to have you!"

There is was, spoken in the night sky and echoing on the Nevermore lawn.

"Really?" her voice was soft now as she blinked. "You actually like me that much?"

"Yeah, I do." he exhaled and grabbed her shoulder, a weight began to lift. "Then you lied to me."

It was back.

"I understand why you did what you did. But I just don't know what's true and what's not with you right now." he removed his hands and looked down at her. "I care about you...but there's a lot to process."

"I'm sorry." she whispered to him. "I didn't mean to hurt you that bad."

"I told you I was afraid you would." he pulled her in and kissed her on the forehead, lingering there. "I just didn't think it would be like this."

He let her go, and he walked away. She mumbled another apology, but her throat was too closed up to talk. She couldn't breath, she was heartbroken ontop of having an anxiety attack. She clutched her chest and sobbed, hurrying away as people began to leave the school, covered in painted. She hurried, which made it all worse.

Her dorm was on the bottom floor, getting there in no time where she fumbled with her pills and tossed three in her mouth before sitting on the ground and hugging her knees. Just as she had done the time she was happy on the phone and pretended it was him. She felt the same again, only this time it was nothing but pain and sadness as her knees were a replica to what she wished Tyler had done instead of how they ended things.

kylie speaks

i told y'all to be warned
about the rave'n chapters
in my books!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.2K 32
[Leo]: I will haunt you. [Catherine]: (through tears) promise it. ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 wednesday series xavier thorpe / female oc
40.1K 909 23
แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€๊œฑ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด€๊œฑ ษชษดแด‹
66.5K 1.7K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...
53.5K 1K 21
In which Iris Addams is nothing like her family and Xavier Thorpe is too much like his own.