Bloody tears of a final girl...

By Screamifyoucan

After reincarnating as the side character who gets chopped up into bits she cant help but cry. After all who... More

The girl who cried wolf
oh hes hot...HES A MURDERER!
The Myers of Micheal
The young wolf of wallstreet
This is where I should probably call the police
The Shaqulie O'neil of lying
T for truama
Knock off Annabel
Fish outta water
3k special polll
Billy looks like a borzoi
Missing girls
Its my story I can do what I want
Dead girl walking
Stalker watcher
Final girls macabe
Oh Juliet, oh my Juliet
Summer camp with a hot man
Camp Idiots and Whores
Gone missing
i have been updated
Another month
small fuck up from the author
Torn
Years later
Insane in the membrane
Unwanted Memories
Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up
Dog protection
Peeping Tom
My my, I think we have a spy
The thing we call grief
Its meme time gather all your freinds
Killer nostalgia
Just a small small small question from your fav author
Past coming back to bite
official love intrest list
Woobsboro is right next to WHERE?
Neck bites
Stalker Squad
A change in perspective
No way home
From now on
What happened??
Portal looper
Obsessive desire
Party till you drop
Live fast, die young
Unkillable roaches
Final hours
I've decided
haunted

When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking

14.1K 560 1.3K
By Screamifyoucan

Art credit/ fanart by: our bestie "Strawberry.trilliums"
TW// even more spice (I'm a liar)

Camp Crystal the horniest place on earth. You say this because you've seen the movie. This place held the most sex scene deaths. You weren't exactly planning on becoming chopped liver.

"Hey Tom?" You say looking over at him.

"Yeah?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Stay close to me" you say putting your hand out and take his hand.

"....okay" he mutters letting his hand rest in yours before giving it a soft squeeze.

You wanted him to stay close because it was gonna get chaotic and very soon. As soon as you thought that there was a whistle and people started to scatter. You see both of you had arrived during the very first murder. A girl by the name of Chrissie...Wake up...no...cringe.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. You spotted a familiar bruntette. You quickly grab his hand as well as you pull them out of the crowd. The reason why Jason even killed immediately was as a warning which they should have taken.

"Hey it's alright its just alittle prank" a girl calls over the speaker.

"THATS A DEAD BODY" people where yelling.

"(Y/n) whats happeneing" Connor says from besides you.

Hes the one you spotted in the crowd. This is where he dies. He was sleeping when Jason went into the cabins and began murdering. He was the first of them murdered. He didn't even have a chance.

"Prank" you say easily but you and Tom glance at each other.

It's a knowing glance as you watch the 'fake' body get dragged away. You and him both know what fake and real death looked like. You have both taken a life and its too imprinted in your brains to forget it.

"Both of you shits stay close when we go to book in alright" Tom says ordering both of you.

You blinked but nodded. Tom gripped your hand squeezing it while Connor quietly followed along. He looked at you with those big puppy eyes of his. You can still see some cuts littering his face that haven't fully healed.

"Sorry we just dont want ro get lost righr" you give him a soft smile.

He blinked "It's okay don't worry about me" he gives your hand a squeeze "I trust you"

"Hey is it okay if I stick with you guys for now?" A new voice says.

You look back to see a man in a brown coat and a white collared shirt and a loose tie hanging from his clothes. His hair and face stood out though. He had dark eyebags with a beauty mark undr his eye and next to his lips. His eyes were a dull yellow and his black hair had a patch of white. He had a scar racing across his eyebrow and some scratches on his cheek.

"Uh sure?" You say and look at Connor who was looking at him suspiciously.

Toms hazel eyes flitted to yours. You both had somehow acquired the ability to speak to each other quietly. He was suspicious of him. You weren't simply because if he was dangerous he would have been shown. Hell he wasn't a background character because you didn't even notice him in this part.

"I'm Connor" he says using his deeper voice and firmly shaking the mans hand.

"Tom" Tom says glaring at him and he was much stronger than Connor so it must have hurt becuase he hand shake was also firm.

The mans eyebrow twitched in what seemed to be irritation before turning to you his eyes soft "And you?"

"Uh (y/n) (l/n)" you say heasitantly berore placing your hand in his.

"Hmm I'm Jed Olsen, you can just call me Jed" he says easily with a smile littering his face.

"Why are you here" Tom says grabbing you away from him holding you in his arms.

"Just a reporter" he says with a smile pulling up his camera.

You blinked and furrowed your eyebrows. Now you were a bit suspicious. Not because he was a reporter but simply...the camera...or maybe you've lost your mind already. Still some part of you trusted Connors and Toms instincts but it was too late to tell him to fuck off now.

"Why does Camp Crystal need a reporter?" Connor questions.

"I was asked to stay here to report on the happenings of Camp Crystal Lake, and for my own purposes" he winks at you with a smirk.

Tom shielded you and so did Connor. Jed looks at them both with a placid smile. It was fake most definitely but you felt like this was kinda rude. It's not like you knew the guy, we are just all on edge and you'd rather not deal with raging testosterone.

"Sorry these two are just protective" you say pushing between them before beckoning Jed "We are camp counselors so I'm sure we will be hanging around a lot, so it would be best to keep the peace"

Jed nods "Yes exactly" he says walking besides you.

Tom and Connor glance at each other before catching up.

"CONNOR!" A boy yells waving him over with a huge smile.

"AH, sorry (y/n) got so go real quick I'll meet up with you later" he says giving you a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

You were stunned to say the least. Shocked. You pressed your hand against your cheek but Tom grabs your face and rubs the spot away with a huff.

"God you're like a magnet" he says flicking your nose.

"Says you look around all the girls are oggling at you" you point out.

Tom looks around with a raised brow. Did he not know how attractive he was? He had a tall stature which stood him around 6'1 or 6'2. He had stoic brown eyes. He had stubble running along his face giving him that ruggaed look and he had well defined muscles from the last you saw. He also had the most beautiful hazel eyes youve ever seen.

"Im pretty they are looking at that dick weed over there" he says pointing a thumb behind him.

You look over to see Jed talking to the receptionist with a teasing smirk resting on his lips but there wasn't anything going on behind those eyes. The receptionist was giggling about something and you noticed he also had a little fanclub already.

"Eh I'd prefer you any day, Hazel eyes are underrated, they are like really pretty" you say before blinking your own (e/c) eyes.

"Well I think (e/c) eyes are the prettiest" he muttered before you rose a brow making him shrug.

A girl bumped into you making you stumble a bit. She made a noise of surpise as she actually fell back a bit easier but you manged to grab her.

"Nice save girly" the women says a smirk resting on her lips, something about it may have told you she purposely did this.

"Ah...no problem" you almost stuttered at how pretty she was.

She had her blond hair in a bun with perfect bangs staying at the side of her head in a wave. She had dark mascara and eyeliner with cherry red lips and a beauty mark right abouve her lip.

You realized you were staring and quickly rose her back up with a cough "Uh sorry"

"Its no problem, what's your name" she says and leans in looking at your lips then back up you your eyes making you gulp.

Tom the cockblock because he hasn't gotten any standings next to you and puts an arm around your shoulder.

The girl raises a brow her lips twisting into a slight frown.

"I'm (Y/n) and this is Tom" you say introducing him.

"Like your boyfriend?" She asks curiously.

"Nah just friends" you say.

"Mmm...I see" she says and there was a smirk on her face as she looked at Tom making him tense.

"(Y/n) lets go check in" he says gruffly before leading you to check out.

"Way to leave me behind~" A teasing voice whispered next to your ear making you jump into Toms arms.

Jed looked slightly amused, slightly pissed "How rude inviting someone to walk with you then ditching them"

You notice you were in Toms arms and quickly unlatch yourself stepping away. You shake your head and were about to make a rebuttal but you didn't need too. Tom just signed in then poked Jeds chest.

"Maybe you should keep up it's rude to keep guests waiting" he said before moving aside.

You quickly sign in then look at the tasks list. You would be cooking with a 'Tiffany Valentine'. You wonder who that is.

You walk to the kitchen and already see your partner there. It was the girl from before. Your face heated up but you needed to calm yourself. She was probably into dudes but that's not the point. Friendship is the point.

"So whatcha makin?" You asked putting on an apron.

"Ah just some potato soup" she says with a grin.

You being the chef you were immediately started on the bread to eat with the potato soup. You also needed to make enough for the whole camp sooooo. Small slices.

You both got to work and more people came in to help as you both worked together idly chatting. Once you both finished you collapsed on the floor and she collapsed next to you.

"Jeez all that found and we haven't even eaten yet" you laughed tiredly.

She pushed a bowl and slice of bread over to you with a tired smile "I know I got it for ya"

Your eyes widen as you look back at Tiffany "Oh my fucking god I could kiss you right now"

She smiles and closes her eyes leaning in only to see you eating happily. She pouted a small bit but you looked so cute eating she didn't want to interrupt that. She didn't know why she was so drawn to you but she was and who was she to deny her needs.

"Seriously you're a life saver" you say happily as you relaxed against the cabinet.

It slightly dug into your back but you didn't mind much. You sighed and ruffled your hair with your hand before grabbing your plate and put your hand out to get her plate.

"Oh don't worry I have it-"

"I'm already up" you say gently.

She looks up at you with slightly wide eyes. She wasn't exactly used to being taken care of. It made her feel a bit weird but she let you take her plate. Her eyes watched you but she shook her head. You would only be a hook up to her she wasn't really looking for anything serious.

When you came back you offered your hand and she took it standing up with a grin "If I'm such a savior go to the midnight party tonight to celebrate" she winks.

"Oh uhm...I don't know" you say scratching the back of your neck.

"Come onnn it'll be fun!" She says clasping her hands together giving you puppy eyes.

"...Okay fine" you sighed "I'll be there".

------------------------------------------------------------

Shit face drunk. Definitely not something you planned on happening. Or it being you. You were drunk enough and so was Tiff.

"What do you want to be when you're older?" You slurred as both of you were separate from the group.

"I...I've never thought about that" her voice says teasingly low as she passes the bottle to you ask you take a swig and wipe your mouth before giving it back to her.

"Mhmmmm" she says leaning on her side to look at you "I've got something, you've ever kissed a girl?".

You hiccuped "Yeah in a closet" you snicker "Kind of ironic"

"Didd ya like it?" She says as her hand rubs against your arm.

You close your eyes your brain fuzz getting worse "I don't remember" you hiccuped.

"Well how about I remind you" she says slinking her body on top of you.

Your face was red even under the influence you couldn't help but get slightly more nervous. She took a big swig of alcohol her head tilted back as she sat on top of your lap.

She grabs your head pulling you into a passionate kiss. Alcohol passes between both of your mouths as it made you even more light headed and dizzy as you could taste it on her tongue as it pressed against yours.

She gripped your shirt and your hands embed themselves in her hair as you gripped it slightly pulling it. She moaned into the kiss pressing her body closer to yours. She started to slowly roll her hips against your lap making you pull her hair harder.

She laughs as she moves her head away from you her eyes low into yours as she moved her face to your neck. Her tongue slid against the base of your neck. Your hands gripped her thighs letting your hands get higher and higher.

"(Y/N)" Toms voice shouted over your buzz.

You hummed and went to go to him when Tiff pushed you down "Don't leave now" she whines.

You kiss her again her lips greedy for yours when you hear footsteps. You get up moving Tiffany to the side to see Tom worriedly looking for you. Tiff tried crawling back to you but Tom spotted your wasted body before she could.

"Shit (Y/n) are you drunk?? Do you know how dangerous that is!" He scolds before grabbing your limp body.

You snuggled into his neck breathing in his scent. He still smelled of coal and wood. You gaze at him love drunk. You caressed his face your fingers lightly tracing the stubble. It made him look down at you in surprise.

"Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?" You hiccupped.

"(Y/n) you're drunk" he says simply opening the cabin door and laying you down.

You grabbed him pulling him closer "Oh come onnnn" you say.

"No (y/-" you kissed his lips.

They were chapped. He tasted of peppermint. You kissed him even more passionately as his huge hands gripped your waist. He slowly kissed you back as you let your tongue slip into his mouth making him immediately reel back.

He covered his mouth, his eyes widening in surprise as if he remembered something. His eyebrows pulled down in shame before looking away. His chest raised in quick succession as if he was breathing heavily.

"Tom?" You asked blearily.

"(Y/n) stop" he said putting you back into bed.

"No I swear I want this" you groaned.

"(Y/N)" he said sternly before sighing.

You look at him with big eyes before blinking and he kissed your forehead his lips lingering for a moment as your eyes close.

"Goodnight, if you want this...we'll talk about it in the morning" he says softly caressing your cheek with a conflicted look in his eyes before leaving you alone.

Now you were alone drunk and horny. If you were sober you'd be laughing at the irony. The irony of you being drunk and horny when you know that's exactly what got these characters killed. You could scold yourself in the morning if you even remembered this.

You look at the open window as someone climbs through. You blinked as you watch them your mind not processing the obvious threat.

"God dam, drunk already (y/n)? You didn't even last a day" the person teases with their mechanical voice masking their real one.

They walk over and you got a good look as you gasp "Billy? Stu?" You asked seeing the familiar ghost face mask.

They still in their advances. Little did your drunk self know, you had reveal some...important information. You know who the Ghost Face killers were. It wasn't even solved, they weren't even suspects and yet...

"Yes" they say walking over and laying down with you.

You hummed and snuggled into their body as they wrap their arms around you. You pressed a kiss against the mask making them laugh. They had a nice laugh.

"I might have to get you drunk more often" they smiled caressing your face.

He's always wanted to do this. When he only had pictures...he wished you've pop out of them. He wished you'd lean into his hand and look at him with the same eyes you're looking at him with right now. He lifted his mask and gave you a soft kiss.

"Go to bed" he whispers with his real voice as your eyes droop.

You complained slightly with a yawn before falling asleep against his chest.

He stayed until you awoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.6K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
14.7K 295 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
19.8K 242 20
#1 โ€ข normanbates #4 โ€ข hc #80 โ€ข Headcannons slashers included: Stu & Billy (poly) (ghostface) Bubba (og texas Chainsaw massacre) Bee (The babysitter-t...
32.5K 1.3K 40
drawn to the darkness and mystery, Lyra's fascination with the macabre takes an unexpected turn when she finds herself falling in love with the very...