She's Fabulous, Unlike You (H...

Oleh Riley_TheWriteyDude

She gained an Oscar trophy for her movie; Frozen. She's talented, beautiful, and so on. But, she never wanted... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her
Chapter 4: A Terrible Mistake
Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6
Chapter 6: Her Childhood
Chapter 7: Helping
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Payback
Chapter 10: First Day at School
Chapter 11: The Crew
Chapter 12: Frost and Winter
Chapter 13: Jelsa
Chapter 14: Jealous + Author's birthday
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Saving Her
Chapter 17: New Girl
Not an update...
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Romantic time
Reader's nickname!
Chapter 20: Loyalty
Chapter 21: Wounds
Another author's note
Chapter 22: Starting Over
Chapter 23: He's in... what?
Author's note
Chapter 24: Comforting
Chapter 25: Just You and Me
Chapter 26: The Trip
Chapter 27: The Shooting
Chapter 29: Destroyed Into Pieces
Final Chapter: The Funeral

Chapter 28: Sudden Call

550 31 30
Oleh Riley_TheWriteyDude

Eyy! We hit 500 votes!! Thanks guys!

Elsa's P.O.V

I slowly make my way towards them, raising an eyebrow.

I tap on Hiccup's shoulder, who was talking in excitement with this 'unknown' girl.

"Uhh... Hiccup?"

He turns around to me. "Yea? What is it Els?"

I mouthed "who is she?", in order to not let the girl hears what I'm saying.

He smiles, and backs off a little, making me and that girl to have an eye contact.

"Elsa, Astrid a.k.a my cousin. Apparently she works here, you should have known her!"

I scan her. "Nope, nothing. No clue." I said.

"Hi, Elsa. Pleasure to meet you." Astrid gave her hand to shake mine, I look at her hand in a weird way, and shook it.

"Hi... Astrid." I kinda pressed on the "A" so her name sounded like "Asstrid" instead of "Astrid".

But she didn't notice it.

"Um, may I borrow Hiccup for a while, Elsa?"

Oh, you may not.

"Yeah, you may. Just go, no one needs him." I said as sarcastic as possible, turning around to see Jennifer.

"Oh Els, don't be like that." Hiccup said, pushing my shoulder a bit.

With that, they left together. When I turned around, I noticed that Astrid was grabbing Hiccup's hand. What? I thought she was his cousin. Why do they have to grab each other's hand?

Most importantly, is this jealousy? Am I feeling jealous? It certainly isn't the best feeling to have around!

I shook my head, and went back to Jennifer to talk about the plan on the shooting of the next movie. Even though it's just a short one, but even the shortest one needs editing, since I can't create the real ice power, duh.

I saw Jennifer was nowhere to be seen, she must be in her office, so I walked my way there.

In the middle of the way, I thought again about Hiccup and Astrid. There's this thing inside my chest that I can't get rid of. And it's called jealousy. But why am I feeling jealous? She's only his cousin! Nothing more!

Maybe I should check them..

"Fine, I'll see them." I said to myself.

Third person P.O.V

Astrid took Hiccup to the cafe. Yes, the building has a cafe inside it, only for workers and animators to chill during the break time. But it's not even close if you compare it to a cafeteria, because it's a Starbucks cafe.

They sat down, after ordering their drinks. Astrid took a deep breath, to start the conversation.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Hiccup started first, it turned out.

"You know, when you were taking care of me at summer..." Astrid answered, fixing her hair.

"Yeah? When you broke your leg, right?"

-Flashback-

"HICCUP!!"

Hiccup came into the room, seeing Astrid laying down on the bed, with a big gypsum covering her left leg. "Y-yes, Astrid?"

"You're slow as fuck. Grab me some food, I'm huuuuungry."

"I'll be right back." With that, Hiccup left to grab some food.

-Another flashback-

"You should have noticed me first after I done chewing. Then give me another spoon." Astrid said, putting her hands behind her head.

"Yeah, yeah..." Hiccup gave a fork of bacon into Astrid, as she bit on it. Yes, Hiccup is feeding Astrid. Like a mother feeding her sick children, Hiccup's awareness is 10/10, just like any other mother. But now, he's feeding his cousin, and Hiccup's a male, not a female.

"Now, soupy soup time." Hiccup said, as he grabbed up a bowl of soup.

But his arm kinda hit something, and he spilled the soup into Astrid's left leg. Even though her leg was covered by gypsum, it still earned a scream from Astrid.

"HICCUP!!! HOT!! HOTTT!!!!"

-Another flashback-

It was the last day where Hiccup's stay would be over in Astrid's house. He was so tired after taking care of his loud-annoying-wannabe-a-queen cousin, Astrid. But he managed to control her temperature, until this happened...

"Hiccup!!" Astrid yelled inside her bedroom.

Hiccup showed up from behind the door, looking at her in the laziest way ever.

"I'm hungry again. Any chocolate in the fridge?" With that, Hiccup left and grabbed some chocolate from the fridge.

He entered Astrid's room again, and her "Still slow as fuck" compliment welcomed him as always. But this time, he let it go.

He threw the chocolate into Astrid's face, and slammed the door.

"IF YOU'RE HUNGRY FOR DINNER, THAT CHOCOLATE WOULD BE YOUR FUCKING DINNER. I'M LEAVING NOW. JUST WAIT FOR YOUR FUCKING PARENTS TO COME HOME TONIGHT!"

Astrid was left with a surprised face, yet scared.

She now learnt the lesson, never make someone who is very caring and not easy to be mad, goes mad.

-End of flashback-

Third person P.O.V

A woman suited in high-latest fashion came in the cafe, and sat behind Hiccup. So their backs are facing each other, but this woman is no ordinary woman.

As she removed her glasses, a face that belongs to Elsa was revealed. She's in disguise to hear Hiccup and Astrid's conversation. She was suited in a black dress with black gloves, and her hair was formed into bun, and even her high heels are black. She used a red-head wig to replace her hair, and she looks like a person who just came from a funeral, but in the same time, this Starbucks is located inside Disney's company building. Even Donald and Mickey can come into the cafe to chill out.

So Elsa's disguise is well made.

Elsa laid her back a bit, so she can get her ears closer to hear them.

"I've been acting so rude towards you, and I finally made you over-heated, didn't I?" Astrid said.

"...What do you mean by over-heated?"

"You know, when your temperature is over heated. You literally tossed that chocolate into me, and yes, that chocolate was my lunch, and dinner." She giggled, sipping her cold drink.

"Well I have to apologize too, for coming home early and leaving you famishing in that day."

"But Hiccy, it's only 1 day, that you acted- rude to me."

What Elsa heard only made her even more confused, since she didn't hear the conversation from the start. A waiter asked for her order, but she 'shush'ed him too loudly.

"Is that you... Elsa?"

Elsa went frozen, so irony, right?

All in sudden, without even turning around to see Hiccup, she took off all of her clothes, and it turns out that she has this spy-suit inside her. Only god can answer why she wasn't sweating to wear 3 layers of clothes on her.

"N-No... I'm Scarlett." She said.

"Oh... Wait, Scarlet?! SCARLETT JOHANSSON?! I'm a big fan of you!!" Hiccup said as he stood from his chair and went to Elsa.

His expression changed instantly.

"Elsa? Why do you suit yourself like Black Widow- I mean, Scarlett?"

"Well, um, I was just messing around?"

He clapped his hands. "You do look like Scarlett though, I have to admit." He grew a smile.

"I thought you were Scarlett for sure. You know, Marvel is owned by disney, and you're dressed just like her, so I thought you were shooting or something. Ahaha!" He cracked himself, and the awkward thing is, in the silence, he was the only one who's laughing.

He noticed this afterwards, and cleared his throat. "So, I still have to talk to Astrid.." Hiccup said. "Can I?"

Elsa checked her watch. "10 minutes. Remember that we just didn't attend school for this."

"You got it."

She sighed, and leaned her face on her hand.

A few moments later...

Elsa and her boyfriend got out of the building, dressed in their normal outfit again.
Their date has been a little bit interrupted by the appearance of Astrid, in Elsa's opinion. She knew that she's only Hiccup's cousin, but that didn't stop her to feel jealous. Typical human.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Elsa broke the silence.

"It's a long story. You wanna hear it?"

"Hmm, let's just get into the car."

With that, they left into the parking slot without a single word.
They got into the car, with Hiccup in the driver's seat instead of Elsa.

"Wait, I'm supposed to be driving!" Elsa said as she just realized that she sat on the wrong seat.

"Let me. I'm kinda terrified if you're the one that drives."

"You think I will crash the car?" She smirked.

"No, so whenever something bad happens, I'll be the one who takes part in the badass scene, and leaving you as the one who screams in the whole time. You know, just like in any other action movies." He pretended acting by spinning the wheel constantly.

"And then you will die and I'll be the one that gets out of the car." Elsa shot back, laughing.

"Yes." He shot back, earning a terrified face from Elsa.

She hugged him. "Please not."

"Of course not. I'm no actor or something even close to that." He laughed, pushing Elsa away. "So you want to hear the story or not?"

"Yes sir."

He put in the gear and drove out of the parking slot. "Well, last summer, she broke her leg, and her parents left her for work. So she's basically a wounded child with no one to take care of her."

"How did she break her leg?" Elsa asked.

"She was doing a downhill ride on her bicycle. And fell off like a little toddler."

"Why do you sound that you don't like her?"

"Because I don't. We'll get into that part eventually." He swallowed some saliva. "And then, her parents asked me to take care of her, 'cause they couldn't leave their works. I was their only hope, so... Yeah. I flew my way there, and took care of her."

"So the reason you don't like her..." She paused.

"Is because she was such a bitch when I took care of her." Hiccup frowned, sighing.

"Wow." She giggled, relieving inside her heart. "Straight into the point."

"She yelled at me to give her food and insisted me to do things! You know, like taking care a baby, but this one is an adult, and also a bitch." He added the last part.

He continued. "So it was the last day for me to stay in her house. It was around 11 am or so... She asked for a chocolate, and thanked to me in the nicest way after I gave her the chocolate." He raised an eyebrow. "Well, more like, threw it on her face. And since she couldn't walk with her leg, I said to her that the chocolate that I just threw, would be her dinner too, because I was leaving."

"I'd love to have a chocolate for my dinner."

"Els, I only gave her one! Do you think you'd last a day with just one chocolate?" He glanced to her.

"Oh. I guess.. No?"

"Exactly. So that hit her hard, and she asked for an apologize from me. And blah blah blah..."

"I can't really tell for sure--" Elsa was cut by Hiccup's phone that ringing.

"Sorry Els." He sled the answer button.
"Hello?

W-what?

I'll be heading there now. Just-just wait for me!" He put his phone away.

Elsa looked at him with a confused look. "Sorry Els, but I'm gonna have to rush a bit." He pinned down the throttle, which made Elsa's body to be thrown to the back a bit.

"Hiccup?! Where are we heading?!" She held herself on her seat.

"We might have to cancel our plan for tomorrow's valentine."

She thought for a moment, and realized that valentine is still coming. Little did they know, their valentine won't be bright this year.

"Where are we heading again?" She asked.

"To...."

Cliffhanger? No, actually. You can predict it.
I apologize if the whole story in here looks kinda messy. It's because I did this chapter on my new phone. And the format and lining stuff like that is probably different from the one that I did on laptop. I did half of this chapter on laptop, and half on phone.

And yes, Elsa disguised as Black Widow in order to hear Hiccup's conversation.
So you guys might remember that Valentine in here is what being waited by the two. Something interesting will happen.
Thanks again for 500 votes! Can we reach 1000? ;^)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

133 0 27
A princess from a kingdom and the princess to another kingdom, as close as best friends, get separated when darkness takes one of then causing her a...
84.9K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
24.9K 841 18
Jack Frost and Elsa Winters have been best friends since 1st grade. What will happen when new feelings start to blossom? Will Elsa and Jack stay best...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...