Truly Mrs Shelby [T. Shelby |...

By bethanyjanebooks

In the year 1924 after the death of Chester Campbell, life has been a little quieter for Astella and Tommy wh... More

Cast
Graphic Gallery
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
Next Book

- 15 -

88 3 0
By bethanyjanebooks

Back at the orgy party, Edward was leaning against a couch with Tatiana against him, Tommy and Astella sat the same, John and Oscars were dancing with some of the Russians, Shane was drinking with one of the girls as Arthur walked off with a maid, and Natasha was sat near Astella and Tommy drinking. Tatiana sat up straight, "My aunt only employs the best whores," Edward was smoking as she looked at him, "How did you feel when I held him? You were jealous," Edward looked at her, "You wanted to kill me or him. No?" Tatiana asked.

"No," Edward answered.

"Why do you play games with people... When there is no benefit to you?" Tommy asked.

Tatiana leaned against Edward and looked at Tommy, "In Russia, because we were bored. In England, because... We don't know how to stop. At least, they are silly games and orgasms," Tatiana said.

Tommy glanced at Edward, "So let's fuck," Edward said.

Tatiana looked at him, "Here?" She asked.

"Uh... No, in a darker place, because I have a feeling what you showed me at Tommy's home, wasn't all a duchess has to offer," Edward said and Tatiana stood up and took hold of his hand as he stood up then they both walked out.

Natasha gripped her glass tighter, "She's doing it on purpose, Tasha," Astella said.

"I know," Natasha said.

"So, breathe... And find someone else for the night," Tommy said and Astella clicked her tongue.

"You can't be serious... They all..." Natasha trailed off.

"Then just drink," Tommy said then Leon started yelling in Russian and Tommy and Natasha looked at Astella.

"He's complaining," She told them.

John walked over, "Here, Tasha... Come on," John grabbed his twin's hands and pulled her to her feet, "You've gotta see this," John said and pulled her away.

Astella chuckled softly as she traced circles on Tommy's leg, "Looks like she's going to be distracted now," Astella said.

"Yeah," He looked at her and she smiled, "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"That's a secret... Do you think Arthur's okay?" Astella asked.

"I think he will be eventually," Tommy pulled her closer, "Don't ever disappear from me again," He whispered.

Astella looked into his eyes, "How much have you been drinking?" She asked.

"Not letting me see you in the hospital, you didn't see me in hospital... Don't disappear again," He whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere," Astella turned and straddled his lap as he held her by her waist, "You're stuck with me Thomas Shelby, 'til death do us part," Astella said and leaned closer.

"Sounds more like a threat," He sipped his whiskey, "Ready to turn in for the night?" He asked.

"Yes," She slipped off his lap and took hold of his hand as he got to his feet then he led her out of the room, "Oh? You know where we're going?" Astella asked.

"Yeah," He led her upstairs and into a bedroom then pulled her closer causing her to chuckle softly, "These people are fucking crazy," Tommy said.

"Tell me about it," She pushed him down to the bed and straddled his lap, "I love you."

"I love you," Tommy answered and they kissed before pulling away each other's clothes.

Astella reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, pumping his shaft causing her husband to grunt, "I want to try something, see if it has the same effect on you... Trust me?" Astella asked.

"What is it?" He asked as he breathed heavily.

"Do you trust me?" He looked at her and nodded then she removed her hand and sunk down on his cock, and both of them exhaled in pleasure, Astella saw that he was about to speak but she wrapped her hand around his neck while she bounced, "No speaking honey, just feel," She said and Tommy grabbed her wrist, his eyes closing before he went into a hallucination.

Tommy walked into a room and found Astella standing at a window, he walked up behind her to see that they were in Blackpool, in the inn they stayed in as teenagers. Tommy looked at her to see her hair straight, she wore a blue dress and a kind smile. She held out her hand for him and he took hold of her hand as he walked up to her then they kissed. Tommy held her close, suddenly their clothes were gone, and he backed her onto the bed, lowering her down as he kept their bodies close. Astella moaned slowly as she looked up at Tommy before kissing then Tommy rocked his hips against her before the hallucination faded.

Tommy grunted as Astella laid beside him and panted, "That was fast," She looked at him, "Who'd you see?" Astella asked.

"What?" Tommy asked as he stared at the ceiling.

"Who'd you see? Tatiana told me that in Russia, widows who go see this man who'd hold them by the neck until they were fighting for oxygen, between life and death," Tommy glanced at her, "Then the widows would have sex with the ghost of their husband or whoever they actually loved... Who'd you see?" Astella asked.

"...You," Astella frowned a little looking at him in confusion, "The way you were in Blackpool," Tommy said.

"What? Innocent, sweet and completely in love?" Astella asked and chuckled.

"Yeah... Who'd you see?" Tommy asked.

"You," He looked at her properly, "Tatiana did it to me... During the war, said she could help and she did that and I saw you," She curled into him, "This was the one time I was going to let you cheat on me and you got me younger. Should I be worried?" Astella said.

Tommy chuckled, "No, I love you as you are now," Tommy told her as he held her closer.

The next morning at dawn, Tommy, Astella, John, Natasha, Arthur, Edward, Shane and Oscar all walked out of the house and made their way down the long drive, as they got their coats on. They split up into two cars and drove off, once they were a good distance from the Russians, they parked up and the men were taking a piss at the roadside as Astella and Natasha were leaning against one of the cars smoking, "Whoa. I tell you what. I tell you what, I swear at one point... At one point I looked down, I got the top of her head, and I thought she was gonna pull me cock off in her hand and fucking throw it out of the window," John said and chuckled.

"You are vile," Natasha said.

"She sucked me dry, I swear to God. Like fucking spud water at the end," John said.

"We've had worse nights," Tommy said and cleared his throat.

"You're just saying that because your wife was finally able to ride you again," John said.

"Shut up, John," Astella said.

"You're quiet, Arthur," Oscar said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck off," Arthur said as he walked over to a car.

"How was your night, brother? You got all your buttons back, eh?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, alright, fuck off," Arthur said as he started to get in the car.

"Yeah, what's God gonna say about it, Arthur?" Edward asked.

"Fuck off, the lot of you," Arthur said.

They all started to get into the cars and John stood at the window where Arthur was sitting, "He tells Linda everything. Every single thing," John said.

"Yeah well, we'll see," John got into the car, "We're gonna miss you when you're gone, now, Arthur," Tommy said and lit himself a cigarette.

"Just drive the fucking car," Arthur said and Tommy drove off with Natasha following after him.

At Charlie's yard, Tommy walked over to a van where he was meeting a group of men, "Private Letso reporting for duty, Sergeant Major," William Letso said.

"At ease, Private," Tommy said and they shook hands.

"Good to see you," William said with a grin before they hugged.

Behind them, Arthur, Johnny, Isiah, John, Curly and Charlie stood watching them, "Seven left out of 50," Arthur said.

"Should I get them tea?" Curly asked.

"Get 'em beer, Curly," Oscar walked up with Edward and Shane, standing beside them, "They used to run on it like cars on petrol," Oscar said.

"Give 'em the Black Country stuff. It's in a barrel with the tack," Arthur said and Curly walked off.

"They're gonna fucking clean me out," Charlie said.

"Whatever they take, they will put back. They're good men," Edward said.

Tommy led the other soldiers to the Blinders, "John, Arthur, Oscar, Edward, Shane. You remember these boys?" Tommy asked.

"Well, if it ain't the Tipton fucking clay kickers, eh?" John said and chuckled.

"Clay kickers. Come here, you," Arthur said and walked forward then they all started shaking hands.

"This is William Letso. From the South Afric Native Labor Corps. Sent to Flanders from the Bloemfontein diamond mines. The best tunneler I ever met," Tommy said.

The men gathered in a stable and Tommy showed them the print of the house and then began to explain the plan, "So, there's three cellars underneath the house. Wine, kitchen, septic. There's a tunnel here that runs from the house underneath the river to an underground strong room. Now, this used to be the palace treasury. The tunnel runs directly west and it's separated from the house by three iron doors with locks we can't open. We need our tunnel to run from here and hit the strong room directly," Tommy told them.

Later that day, Tommy and Astella made their way to Shelby Company LTD and found Polly in Michael's room, Polly was looking at a marked bullet and the married couple walked into Tommy's office and Polly followed them. Tommy and Astella sat at the round table in the office looking at her as she walked in and walked passed them.

Polly approached the desk and placed a ring box on it, both Astella and Tommy looked at each other before standing up and Astella walked over to Polly, sitting beside her at the desk as Tommy walked over and stood beside Astella, "You shouldn't go looking through other people's private things," Tommy said.

"He's my son," Polly said.

"The bullet was mine. I never got a chance to fire it," Tommy said.

"And the gypsy rules say it must be passed on..." Polly said.

"It's not about rules, Pol. It's about what he asked me. He and Daniel asked me," Tommy said.

"Excuse me?" Astella questioned.

"It's about he told me why he wanted to do it. They both did and Angela," Polly and Astella were looking at Tommy, "And if I tell you two, I can't take the knowledge back. Better off without it," Tommy said.

Polly and Astella hesitated, "So this is when they were with the parish and Daniel at the reformatory..." Polly said.

"Better off without it, Pol, Stell," Tommy told him.

Polly and Astella looked away from him, both of them tearing up, "This is when they were with the fathers and sisters," Astella said.

"This is when they were in the care of the holy fathers and sisters. Michael, Daniel and Angela want it so that you two don't know," Tommy said.

Polly and Astella closed their eyes as they each other to each other, grabbing the other's hand, and then they nodded in agreement, "That priest..." Astella said.

"That priest who was there when the boys were taken in and Angela when Daniel ran away, and who is still walking the fucking earth," Tommy said.

"Fuck..." Polly and Astella said as they tightened their hold on the other's hand, both of them were in tears, Astella moved away from Tommy and dropped to her knees beside Polly and they both grabbed hold of the other as Tommy watched them while sitting down, "Fuck..." They muttered and looked at him again.

"They asked me, Stell, Pol and I said yes. And I said you two put a bullet in that fucker's brains. By order of the Peaky Blinders," Tommy said.

Both women took a deep breath and looked at him, "No," They said.

"Not my son," Polly said.

"Not our son," Astella said.

"He'll still be as dead if Arthur does it," Polly said.

"And part of him will always stay dead," Tommy said.

"I swear to God..." Polly said.

"In whose house it took place," Tommy said.

"If either of those boys pulls the trigger. I will bring this whole fucking organisation down around your ears," Polly sneered and walked out.

Astella looked at Tommy and stood up turning to leave but Tommy grabbed her hand, "You faced your bogeyman... This is his... This is what they want Stel... Arthur and John taught Daniel how to shoot, they said he's good, like his mum," She looked at him, "He's our son, alright," Tommy said.

"Yeah..." Astella sat on his lap and leaned against him, "Yeah, he's our son," Astella said and closed her eyes as Tommy held her close.

Elsewhere, Natasha walked into her office to find Edward sitting in front of her desk, "Lizzie told me you were here," She walked up to her desk and sat behind it, "What do you want?" She asked.

"I want to apologise for last night," Natasha lit a cigarette and looked at him, "For what I did and have done," Edward said.

"Why?" Edward got out a cigarette and lit it, "Why do you want to apologise?" Natasha asked as she smoked her cigarette.

"The whole thing with Tatiana is just for the job..." Natasha looked at him blankly, "Doesn't mean anything," He said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Natasha asked.

"Because..." He sighed, "Because I fear that if I don't, I'll lose you," He stood up and walked over to her, "And I don't want to lose you," Edward said as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear and leaned down before kissing her then pulled back, "Ever," Edward finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 93
"Realising how fucking beautiful you are suddenly sobered me up" Anna Smith, the girl who was brought up in a tiny village, sheltered naively from al...
15K 328 22
Astella Campbell and Natasha Shelby return from London after graduating from the University of London. The Shelby's have no idea that their sister is...
46.7K 1.4K 17
Lucreica Amora Montesinos. She grew up in Birmingham together with her parents and best friends. Her parents were lovely and caring persons, always...
2.8K 138 7
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚.... In which Thomas Shelby finds himself beaten by Billy Kimber & forced into hiding, where he comes acro...