INSECURITIES.

Galing kay sophia_ispeng

What happens when you fall for someone you know you're not supposed to fall in love with? ''It's cool to have... Higit pa

Author's note.
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
RANDOM Q/A
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46a
CHAPTER 46b
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

CHAPTER 43

12 6 2
Galing kay sophia_ispeng

Jasmine POV.

The sound of my ringtone disrupts my peaceful nap and I hazily try to open my eyes to process my environment because this place didn't feel like my room.

I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist, that was when I realized that I was in Dave's room. Immediately, I remember the words of my dad, "be back before five."

Be back before five!

"Jesus." I panicked as I hastily got up from the bed and began to get my things together. As if Dave sensed that I was no longer in his grip, he got up too.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked, trying to make his vision more clear by wiping his eyes with his fingers. God, he looked so cute while doing that but that wasn't the case now.

"Babe I think I overslept." I say in a panicking tone.

"What the fuck, you didn't tell me he gave you a time to be back home. I would have made sure we didn't fall asleep." He said concerned.

Before I could respond, my phone began to ring again but I couldn't find it. Dave and I began to search for it and we found it under the blankets.

The caller was Tokyo.

I checked the time and it was reading 4:55pm.

"Shit I have just five minutes to get home!" I try to find my bag.

"Who is calling?" Dave asked, I had already picked the call at the moment and the next statement that followed afterwards answered his question.

"Hey T."

I could swear I saw the jealousy in Dave's eyes but it went just as fast as it came. He was so good in masking up his emotions.

"I have to leave now babe, I love you okay." I say to Dave who had his hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly on my neck, making me moan into the phone call. Dave knew what he was doing at this point.

"Uhm, are you busy mama?" Tokyo asked from the other end.

"Uhm, kinda. I'm with Dave." I managed to say. God, this boy was turning me into a moaning mess!

"Ouu, call me when you're done." Tokyo says as he hangs up. I place my phone in my back pocket. 

Dave kept kissing that same spot on my neck and soon enough, he slid one of his hands into my shirt. It found it's way to my breast and he kneaded on it softly as he brought his lips to mine and locked them together. We began to savour the taste of each other's lips once again and I forgot that I was needed home by 5pm.

He grabbed me by the ass and began to massage it softly making me moan into the kiss. I took control of his tongue and sucked on it like it was all I had left. My hands were roaming around his nipples and he closed every gap that was left between us. He kept moaning into the kiss every now and then which turned me on the more.

His moans sounded like heaven to me. We stopped at a moment to get our breath and I brought out my phone to check the time.

"God, Dave It's 5:10 already!"

"Okay I think you should get going now so you won't get into trouble," he said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm already in trouble babe." I chuckled nervously.

"I'll see you around." I say as I walk out the door.

"I love you so much stink, thank you for honouring my invite. Get home safe okay?"

"Yeah I will, bye." With that, we go our separate ways.

                     ****

"And why are you just coming in young lady?" I hear my dad ask from the other end of the living room. He was holding a newspaper in his hands, my mum seated next to him.

"I left there past four but the traffic was hectic sir." I lied. I was standing with my hands behind my back.

"And where is this supposed sit partner of yours living?" My dad presses further.

"She lives on the outskirts of Lekki, the mainland to be precise." I lie, again.

God please save your daughter.

After fornicating abi? My subconscious mocks at me but I push the thoughts behind my back. I give my mum a pleading look to cover for me and as if she got the hint, she butted in immediately.

"Exactly. Babe the traffic today from the mainland was crazy. I left my office past three and I came in almost some minutes to five." My dad turns his attention to her. If there is anybody he respects and listens to in this world, it's that woman sitting right next to him.

"Why didn't you call me to come pick you up dear? Or better still, send one of the drivers to you?"

"It wouldn't have made any difference now would it?" My dad nods in affirmation.

"Go in and freshen up honey, your food is on the dining." My mum says.

"Thank you mum." I say, passing her a silent nod of appreciation.

"Oh, and Jasmine?" My dad calls as I begin to walk away making me stop abruptly.

"Organize your birth certificate, at least two to four passports, your NIN and all of that identification stuff for me when you're done eating okay?"

I nod in response. "Okay sir."

What does he need them for tho?
Perhaps he wants to get me a drivers license for me. Oh my God maybe he wants to gift me with a car on my eighteenth birthday.
Maybe that is why he's refusing to fly out of the country, considering the fact that my birthday is just around the corner.

I can't wait to finally own a car. Jeez! My dad is really full of surprises.

Relax Jasmine, curiosity kills the cat. Let time do the talking. My subconscious cooed.

Yes. I'm going to let time do the talking.

I quickly remember that I am supposed to call Tokyo so I do just that.

"Hi T," I say excitedly. I always love talking to Tokyo. He has been a very good friend to me and I am not just going to throw him away because Dave is back. Tokyo will forever hold a special place in my heart.

"Hey mama, how you doing?" Tokyo asks from the other end.

"I'm feeling very optimistic. I think my dad wants to get me a car!"

"Woah, that's a lot! What did you do to deserve that?"

"I haven't really done anything but my eighteenth birthday is around the corner so I think that is what it's about. The two things my dad goes hard for are my birthday and my education.
He got me a brand new iPhone 12pro max for my last birthday. So maybe he wants to go bigger this year."

"It's possible considering the fact that he has the resources. But what makes you so sure tho?"

"He just requested for my birth certificate and my passports. I think he wants to get a drivers license done so I won't have to wait to drive the car or something. Plus, he's not leaving so yeah I think that's enough hint."

"Hmm. Whatever the case is though, I wish you all the best." Tokyo says.

"Thank you boo. Then I won't have to be waiting for a cab for over thirty minutes anymore."

"I know right!"

"And I'll be giving you free rides too." I say teasingly, whilst I meant every word I said.

"That's if I will be around tho. You know I'm even in school as we speak."

"I mean, you will always come around for holidays yeah?"

"Yes mama."

"That is what we are talking about then! We lit!" Tokyo laughs from the other end. "On God." Is all he says.

"So tell me, what was going on the last time I called mhm?" Tokyo asks teasingly.

"Uhm, I went to see him though, I literally had to lie my way out. It was crazy."

"Give me the full gist already!" Tokyo demands excitedly making me giggle.

"Okay, so we were texting this morning while I was munching on my breakfast, then I left to wash my plate. A call came in and it was him. We discussed for a while, teasing each other every now and then, and all of a sudden, he said he needed me."

"Ouuuu!'' Tokyo hypes.

"I know right. I don't even know how but I told him I was coming and I lied to my dad to go meet him."

"Wow. God am I a spoon?" Tokyo sniffs from the other end causing me to laugh.

"Don't worry true love will locate you soon b."

"Amen. Is that all the gist tho?" Tokyo asks unsatisfied.

"I mean basically, yeah. What else do you want to hear?" I ask smiling, even though he couldn't see me.

"What went down? You can't tell me all those things I heard on the phone was just my mind playing tricks on me. Besides, you confirmed that you were with him so yeah." I sigh in a surrendering tone.

"Okay, we netflix and chilled, we cuddled up together in his extremely cold room, finished about three bowls of popcorn.-" My statement was cut mid-way by Tokyo. "Go to the main point already J, nobody wants to hear about how many bowls of popcorn you finished or what not." He deadpanned.

"Take it easy T, I was just getting there," I say giggling.

"Okay I'm listening."

"So, we might have kissed here and there and he got a little bit touchy and all, but I stopped him though. I didn't want to get too deep yet. You dig?"

"Ouuuu. Yeah yeah I feel you."

"Oh my god T he's such a good kisser!" I say in praise of Dave.

"Which explains why your lips were extremely pink and swollen when you came in right?"

"It was? Wait how did you k-" It was then realization struck me and I discovered that that voice didn't belong to Tokyo, That was my mum speaking.

Blood of Jesus.

I look back to find her standing right behind my door, arms crossed on her chest.

God I'm fucked!

                     *****

I immediately hang up and stand up from my vanity. "M-mum, h-how long have you been standing there?" I stutter nervously.

"Long enough to know that you lied to your dad to go and see man." She deadpanned.

"Mum it's not what you think I promise." I'm sure mum will see me differently now. I pray she doesn't inform my dad.

Oh God..

"Nah, it's fine, we did these things when we were younger so there ain't no sweat about it." I pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream. Is my mum really saying this?

"Mum, are you really saying this?" I ask in disbelief and shock. She's even using the black american accent for me!

Ain't not sweat. . .

She smiles before deciding to speak. "Look Jasmine, I know you more than you know yourself. When you walked through that door today, I already knew that you kissed a guy because of how your lips were looking. I know they are normally pink but it was looking much more-" My mum paused to search for a word. "-pinker, if that is a word." we both chuckle at her statement.

"Besides, I'm not your dad who you can tell that fowl lie to. What kind of C/A are you doing when your WAEC is commencing in a few weeks time. All your school should be focused on is how to prepare you for the upcoming exams and not give you some lame project that requires thirty marks."

"Right."

"It's good though, I just wish you were able to open up to me more about things like this instead of telling it to an outsider. I mean is that how old you see me? I'm just thirty-eight for Christ sake babe. Give me my flowers." My mum says making me giggle.

This woman is about to be my best friend!

"I'm sorry mum, I never knew you will be cool with things like this, but now that I'm aware then why the hell not!?" I squeal, giving her a high five.

"So," my mum smirks at me. "Who is he?"

-And that is how we went on for hours, with me downloading her with all the possible information I could provide concerning Dave and I.

Now, Mrs Wilson knows about Dave smith.

                  ****
Now, Mrs Wilson knows about Dave smith!
I'm sure y'all didn't see that coming😈😂

I be dropping a lot of hints tho I hope y'all be smart enough to put the pieces together. Something big is about to happen🤐.
Next chapter might be about Jasmine and Drey😍. Who missed them?

Until then, do not forget to vote comment and share❤.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
617 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...
4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
4.1K 402 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...