โœฏ{Kid in Twisted wonderland}โœฏ

By KatiekiaKoko

{"๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal k... More

โœฏIntroductionโœฏ
1.๐Ÿฌ{Into twisted wonderland!}๐Ÿฌ
2.๐Ÿช„ Sorting ceremony ๐Ÿช„
3.๐Ÿ˜๏ธNo way home๐Ÿ˜๏ธ
4.๐Ÿš๏ธ Ramshackle's new guest๐Ÿš๏ธ
5.๐ŸซUnexpected events๐Ÿซ
6.๐Ÿ’ฅTrouble brewing๐Ÿ’ฅ
7.โ—Disastersโ—
9.โ›๏ธDwarfs mineโ›๏ธ
10.๐Ÿช„A new beginning ๐Ÿช„
aI.๐Ÿฅ€The tart๐Ÿฅ€
II.๐Ÿฅ€Dreams and diamonds๐Ÿฅ€
III.๐Ÿฅ€ Painting roses๐Ÿฅ€
IV.๐Ÿฅ€Classes๐Ÿฅ€
V.๐Ÿฅ€Clover๐Ÿฅ€
VI.๐Ÿฅ€ Unexpected guests๐Ÿฅ€
VII.๐Ÿฅ€picking chestnuts ๐Ÿฅ€
VIII.๐Ÿฅ€ Baking and breaking ๐Ÿฅ€
IX.๐Ÿฅ€Wastage๐Ÿฅ€
X.๐Ÿฅ€Childhood memories๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸชžHAPPY BIRTHDAY VIL(SKIT)
๐ŸฉHAPPY BIRTHDAY RUGGIE
โ™ ๏ธHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEUCE
โญHappy birthday Kalim
๐ŸฆHAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONA
๐ŸŽ‚ BIRTHDAY SPECIAL ๐ŸŽ‚
Lol I was bored
yepp pt2!
Last one for now-
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
TYSM!!!
(โ โ•ฅโ ๏นโ โ•ฅโ )
BRO-
20k+ special!
EnstarsXTwst (1)
Suddenly I love enstars again ๐Ÿ˜

8.๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธThe chandelier ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

1.5K 59 4
By KatiekiaKoko

Before I start I would like to apologize for not posting this chapter earlier! There was an internet issue so that's why I wasn't able to write anything-

Hope you all understand!
~

Third person point of view:

[Y/N] and Grim were standing in the cafeteria wondering where the heck did Ace go.

Grim was going on about if he caught Ace he would knock some sense into him.

[Y/N] on the other hand, was busy thinking about other things.

'what if he's ditched us and went to his dorm! What will we do then! We can't just enter his dorm like that!' she were lost in thought but Grim snapped her out of it quickly.

"Oi henchman! Let's go find that Fire head and teach him a lesson!" Grim said and started going to the hallway and The girl followed.
~
Soon they arrived at a classroom and looked around.

"Can't believe Ace would ditch us...I thought he would've been scared of Mr Crowley." The little girl said to Grim.

"How could he ditch us like that!"Grim started again. "Wait till I get a hold of him!"

"Welp there's no one here-" The poor girl got cutoff.. again.. better get used to it-.

"No,I'm here" A voice suddenly spoke which made the two people jump.

The two looked around and saw a picture on the wall.

"Ffgyaaaaa! The picture talked!"Grim screamed.

"what in the hogwarts is this???" [Y/N] asked.

"Ofcourse! Every picture here can speak! The wall lady over there,the wall gentleman over here, everyone can speak!" The portrait replied to the two's astonishment.

"This is normal you know." The picture spoke to the two.

"Rightttt. Talking portraits and pictures. Yep totally your normal everyday thing." The girl mumbled.

"Now this aside, who are you looking for?" The portrait asked.

"A red headed student with an ace on his face."

"A fire headed idiot!"

Both of them replied.

"Grim I don't know buddy if the picture will be able to tell us anything from your description." [Y/N] face palmed.

"Ahhh I know him. He's one of the freshmen that joined today. He went back to his dorm not to long ago..." The portrait told the two.

.
..
...
'uh oh'

"WHAT HE DITCHED US? THAT FREAKIN-" but the girl stopped Grim before he could continue his rant and dragged the cat away from the classroom thanking the portrait.
~
The picture told them that the entrance was behind the east building. So they went there as fast as they could.

Ace was standing there speaking to himself.

"There's no way I'm washing a hundred windows! Gonna head on home..." But his freedom was short-lived.

"HEEEEEY! YOOOOUU!" Grim shouted at Ace and the student froze in his place slowly looking behind him.

"GEHH!you guys found me!"

"Jeeeerk! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one to escape!" Grim went after Ace.

'wait. Only one to escape? Grim I swear if you ditch me...' [Y/N] was already feeling tired but she ran after the two idiots nonetheless.

"I'm not just gonna wait around for you! Ace yelled back at Grim. "I'm outta here!"

"Hey! It's not fair for you to skip only! I want to skip too!"

"GRIM! You switch me and we'll see how you can survive without a dorm! And Trappola get your butt back here!" The girl shouted at the two.
~
The three ran after eachother. As if some mouse,cat and dog chase.

Infront of them was a blueheaded dude walking in a distance.

"Huh?" He spoke looking back and boy you shouldn't have.

"Outta my way! Outta my way!" Ace said to the boy as he tried to escape the two chasing after him.

Grim kept chasing after Ace but the kid stopped near the blue head to breath and said to him,

"The red head kid is trying to escape punishment- please help us catch him!"

The blue headed dude understood the girl and nodded.

"Should I freeze his legs? No how about restrain them?" He talked to himself.

"Or I could...ummm.." he was out of ideas.

"I don't care! Just hit him hard!" Grim yelled at the boy.

"Anything?... Anything is fine! Come on! Something heavy!" The blue head said pointing his pen at Ace.

Suddenly Boom! A cauldron appeared and fell on Ace.

"Geeeh! What the heck! A pot? First a punch,then fire,then a chase,NOW THIS? Is this school gonna be the death of me?" Poor Ace was now crushed beneath the cauldron.

"Lol- nice one!"

"Hahaha! Ace is as flat as a pancake!"

The cat and girl said.

"Ummm...I didn't overdo it? Did I?" The student asked.

"Man...this hurts!"

"That's karma for you sir." [Y/N] replied to Ace.

[Y/N]'s POV:

We were all standing there except for Ace, he was being flattened by the cauldron. Poor kid.

"How could you even think about running away from punishment and getting away with it?" I asked Ace.

"You guys should be fine! You guys can wash a 100 windows in a flash on your own!" Ace replied.

"These were direct orders from the headmaster! You can't just ignore them! We can't wash the windows in a flash you know! Also be grateful that we were the ones that got to you and not Me Crowley!"

I gave Ace a lecture and the other two stood there as statues.

"Ahem.. washing a 100 windows what the hell did you all do?" The boy asked.

"Long story short these two damaged the queen of hearts statue." I said.

I didn't want to mention the fact that they burned me as i didn't want them to feel embarrassed. So I just kept it to myself.

"You damaged one of the statues of the seven? That's something someone would definitely be mad at." The blueberry said.

"You got into a prestigious school...and then do this!" He continued.

"Shaddup. And who're you?" Ace asked the blue head.

"I'm deuce. Deuce spade. Would it hurt to remember your classmates faces atleast?" Deuce introduced himself.

"Ummm..."

"You haven't memorized mine either. Have you?" Ace asked with a cheeky smile.

"ANYWAYS, ahem. If you were ordered to do something by the headmaster then you shouldn't ignore it." Deuce told Ace.

'he must want to be a good student I guess. Thats nice!' I thought to myself as a little smile formed on my lips.

"Yeah yeah.... understood...let's go and get it done.." the red head said.

'wait a minute. I don't hear any whining. Wait...GRIM!'

"Grim ditched us! That stupid cat!" I started to look around frantically. If grim was alone then that's a bad sign. He could cause the biggest diasters from the smallest of things.

"Where could he have gone???"

"That furball is gonna regret ditching us!" Ace said.

Poor deuce only just stood there awkwardly. He was probably thinking about what he got into.

"Hey! Ummm juice?" Ace spoke to Deuce.

"It's not juice. It's Deuce. Deu." He corrected Ace.

"Yea yea. Juice Deuce whatever! Your partly responsible so help us catch him!" Ace told Deuce.

"Wait- what- Deuce didn't do anything though! And what do you mean 'us'?! If you hadn't ditched us we wouldn't be standing here in this situation!" I yelled at Ace.

"Why me though?..." Deuce asked looking very puzzled.

"This dead weight can't use magic. So she doesn't count." Ace told Deuce.

"AYE! What do you mean dead weight?!"

"Let's hurry before the cat causes trouble!" Deuce hurriedly said as he didn't want me and Ace to start bickering.
~
We ran and ran and got to the cafeteria.

"Hehe! Catch me if you can!" Grim shouted at us.

I was out of breath but Ace and Deuce were surprisingly still chasing Grim.

'this whole day has almost been fighting and chasing. can't WAIT for tomorrow.' I was very tired. I just wanted to sleep!

"Kuh, getting on the chandelier! What an underhanded move!" Deuce said to Grim.

The blueberry and strawberry stopped underneath the chandelier and looked up at Grim.

"We haven't learnt flight magic yet..." Deuce muttered to Ace.

I was watching from afar. 'why is it that everytime something is about to happen I end up freezing up in place?!' I thought. I felt like I couldn't run. I just stood rooted at the spot.

"We need something to get up there and catch him..." Deuce muttered other things and slowly glanced at Ace.

"I've got it!" He suddenly said.

"Woah, woah, wait a sec!" Ace said as Deuce was pointing his pen at him.

"I'll just throw you!" He told Ace.
.
..
...

"Sir. Are you serious? Jumping off of a moving vehicle would be more safer than yeeting someone towards a cat which is on top of a chandelier." I said simply to Deuce.

"Your joking! Woah! DONT MAKE ME FLOAT!" Ace protested but it was too late.

Deuce was focused on where Grim was and then spoke up,

"Take aim....Fire!"

"Gyeeeuuuuhhhaaaa!" Ace screamed as he soared through the air at a very high speed.

"Ffngghaa?!"

Grim was successfully caught by Ace but....the diaster that happened after it...it would've been better if he didn't.

BOOM! the whole chandelier fell down! It was lucky that I was able to knock Deuce out of the way and nobody was really injured.

"My luck really said 50/50." I mumbled as I ran towards the two morons that fell.

"I can't believe it!" Ace was coughing a bit.

"Ffnyaaa.." Grim muttered.

"I-I screwed up! I didn't think of the landing."

*Whack*

I slapped the back of his head and started giving the three idiots a lecture.

"DEUCE SPADE. ACE TRAPPOLA. GRIM. DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU GUYS HAVE WORRIED ME OUT OF MY MIND? YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN BADLY INJURED! YOU COULD'VE DIED! BUT NOOO! YOU GUYS CHOSE TO BE IGNORANT!"

I yelled at the three and they stood there with their heads down looking at the floor.

But I should've known the problems didn't end here.

"We caught Grim but..." Ace said

"If the headmaster finds out..." All four of us said.

"If I.....find out?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done with this! I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll try my best to make this book better in anyway I can! Thank you all so much for your support!

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.9K 24
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Forward, Backward, Inward, Outward." โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข "Come and Join the Chase! Nothing could be Drier Than a Jolly Caucus Race...
122K 5.3K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
42.4K 1.7K 15
During the entrance ceremony after everyone finds out that Yuu's magicless, a bloody girl falls through a portal barely alive scarring everyone at th...
100K 2.9K 22
| ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’, ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘’?! | | ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐“Š๐“Ž๐“ˆ. ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘’! | | ๐’ฒ๐‘œ...