𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️

9.5K 283 92
By Cool_Asterisk

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to heartbroken_soul

Thanks for the encouragement.

"ADHYAA ....."

"Haan Maa"

"Look at her.... You didn't get ready. There's only an hour left for the ceremony and look at you."

"Maa, relax. I'll get ready in no time. Bas yu gyi aur yeh mai tyaar."

"In no time. Don't teach me!! Go and get ready. And be here within 5 minutes."

"Aye aye captain.."

"What will I do to this girl? She never thinks about herself. Always have to do something for others. Argh.... Look at the room. Everything is just meshed up....... Adhyaa, come out fast."

"Maa!! I just got inside."

"That's why I was saying, but no , who am I so you'll listen to me?"

"Am out.... Happy. Told you I didn't take much time."

"Will you go like this? What does Maan say, yeah.... Jungli Billi, right. Btw suits you."

"Maa not you 🙄😒"

But Yamini didn't say anything and went inside her closet and picked a very beautiful red saree with a shimmery golden blouse for her. It has a border similar to the blouse and adorned her with bangles, watch and jhumkas and light makeup.

After getting fully ready, they reached the venue. Abhimanyu, who was talking to one of the shareholders of his company, turned around hearing the comocation. He was astonished to see her in a traditional avatar that too wearing a red saree. Without his knowledge, he uttered, "Yeh Jangali Billi aaj Mathuri Dixit kaise ban gayi?"
[How did this Wild Cat become Madhuri Dixit today?]

To his left Rudransh was standing and heard him complimenting her. He replied, "Just like you became a white ghost yesterday?" And grinned foolishly.

"Dumbo!! Who made you a criminal lawyer? I was wondering why we didn't abandon you in your nurseries."

"Bhai......... just wait, we'll see who to abandone." Saying this, he walked towards Adhyaa and said something in her ear. She immediately looked at Abhimanyu and went near him. She looked at him with a sad look and said, "Buri hu......"

He looked aside and didn't answer her. She asked again. He just hummed.

"Bahot buri hu"

"Bahot"

"Sorry nah"

"You will do it again."

"Woh toh hai"

"Adhyaa!!"

"Jo bhi hu, tumhari hu, aur ab kuchh nahi ho sakta. [What can we do? I'm yours now, and nothing can change it ever.] You are bound to me for your entire life. And you think of leaving me just like others......... I..... I will kill you and then myself....."

He took her hand which she used to threaten him and held it in his both hands and touched her fingers with his lips and said, "I will never ever leave you. Never in this life. I will fight with the entire world for you but never give up on you. But you have to change your habit......."

She laughed hearing his complaint and he added, "That's not fair, yaar.... It's hurting a lot even now. Why do you have to do all the pranks on me? Can't you choose any other brothers of yours."

"Then, how can I get the chance to cajole you?"

He made an annoyed face and said, "Leave that....." He frowned and said, "Where is your overcoat?"

"What overcoat?"

"It's freezing out here and you are standing here only in a saree. Look at you..... your nose is as red as a tomato." He took off his coat and gave it to her and said, "Wear it or else you'll catch a cold."

"But it mismatched with my saree."

"It will match... Just wear it."

"Look at your size and look at my size. Even if I came wearing only it. It will be like a dress for me."

"No Excuses!"

"Maa told me to wear it. Wait, I will inform her that her sweet, sanskari son, Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania is questioning her choice."

"OKAY..... Don't wear it. But don't say Maan, I caught a cold. Can we not go today? I personally planned this weekend holiday and YOU , You are doing everything to ruin it."

Adhyaa pouted and said, "And you spoiled the surprise. Can't you shut your mind. You everytime reveal the surprise. Why do you have to say it now?"

He just looked at her and went from there after taking a glance at her. She also left from there with a huff.

.

After the ... party, everyone was gathered there. Some were exploring the floor plan of "Inaya Nascent Decors", some were devouring the buffet.

Without anyone's notice, Abhimanyu took the mic and its stand and sat on the stool with guitar in his hands. He started playing strings on the guitar and looked at Adhyaa who was talking to Reena and Rohan.

Aye mere humsafar ek zara intezaar
Sun sadaayein de rahi hain manzil pyar ki (x2)

Jisko duaaon mein maanga
Tu hai wahi rehnuma
Tere bina mushqil hai
Ek bhi kadam chalna (x2)

Bin tere kahaan hai manzil pyar ki
Aye mere humsafar ik zara intezaar
Sunn sadaayein de rahi hai manzil pyaar ki

You can listen to the song 'Ae Mere Humsafar' from Movie 'All is Well' sung by 'Mithun' and 'Tulsi Kumar'
But here these lines sung by Male Protagonist.

He put the guitar aside and stood up from the seat, saying the last lines, he opened his arms a little for her and it's the last tow for her to reach and hug him tightly as if no one is there other than them. And she did.

She ran directly into his arms and the force was so strong that he took a step back to steady himself and swirled her a little.

[Scene changes]
[After 2 years]

Wedding.....

Yes it's Adhyaa and Abhimanyu's wedding.

A full blast Wedding with many gossips, scandels, reporters and paparazzi.

Some days ago, Teena got a bail and her coming at Oberoi's Mandiron, stirred up a lot of ruckus in the whole news industry. She came to apologize or to take revenge, it was unknown but she wasn't able to meet Adhyaa as her brothers were the first one she had to meet. Teena cried and joined her hands to let her meet her but neither Adwet nor any other family member let even her shadow reach Adhyaa. She left being defeated.

It was the time when they both were sitting inside the mandap infront of the holy fire. Pandit ji was reciting the Mantras and instructing them and their respective family members to do some or other tasks. Panditji told Abhimanyu to put the vermillion iher hairline.

"Bhai... Bhai... Look here"

"Look in the camera"

"Look in the front"

"Maan... Idhar dekho"

Maan who was trying to carefully put the vermillion in her hairline, frustatingly dropped his hand and in the process some of the vermillion fell onto her nose. He looked at his irritating, annoying brother and brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law who were once his friends and said, "Who the hell put the Sindoor while looking at the camera?"

For a second, there was complete silence in the area, then everyone started laughing. They were laughing to their heart's content. Since morning, Abhimanyu was the most nervous groom in the world, even more than any bride. He complained about the Sherwani for the hundredth time, about the decoration saying 'Adhyaa won't like it'.

Siya Singhania, then came to his rescue and said, "Why are you all teasing my son? Don't you see, he already got in a sweat before his marriage." and she laughed even more and mouthed, 'Sorry beta'

He then looked at his friend, his lover, his fiancee and now his wife. They share an eye-lock and here freezes the screen.

This is the story of Adhyaa, who never knew that she had such a lovely family. She never thought that she would have such a lovely, annoying, caring and handsome partner, protective brothers, supporting sisters, caring parents.

She could give her life for her loved ones.
He could do anything for a single smile on her face.
She couldn't afford her Maan, her Bander to leave her.
He couldn't stand a single tear from her eyes.
She wanted to forget all her nightmares and to be in the arms of her lover.
He wanted to keep her away from all the worries.

This is their story.
This is how their life turned out after meeting each other.

There's going to be an epilogue too. And You can expect it is going to be exactly like our Adhyaa and Abhimanyu. So, wait for the epilogue which will come soon....

Also for extras between Adhyaa and Abhimanyu do follow my Instagram ID @ scintillio_theauthor

And Here's also a notification for my new story which will start soon. In the beginning I was thinking of starting it after March but now I changed my plan and it is going to start soon. So stay tuned. You can add it to your library. The Story's name is "Saudebazi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now guys. Hope you like it.

If you do then

Please share your thoughts. I swear I won't bite you.

😢😢 Feeling extremely bad for Adhyaa and Abhimanyu.

I am gonna miss them alot. 💜💜

My first ever published story and they will always have a special place in my heart.

I'll update the epilogue soon so please do check that ...

Although in my Insta feed they will always be there. I am not gonna leave them completely. On my Youtube channel and my Instagram Profile, Maanya will be there in the form of sweet, cute reels...

Do follow me there to get reels and videos on my stories character.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Keep Reading, Keep Smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date- 30/12/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.2K 50
Love and Hate are two strong emotions, one imprisons you while the other releases you. one breaks you while other holds you. one brings darkness whil...
14.7K 1.2K 22
Arsh Malik, a successful man, professionally, was unlucky when it came to his personal life. He had no place to call home, well, until she arrived. S...
65.3K 4K 72
In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we learn 'Dopamine + serotonin + oxytocin = Lov...
45.4K 4.4K 22
Adyansh Singh Rathore is insanely in love with his childhood best friend, his fiancée, Samaira Sharma. A mishap, a few misunderstandings ended up cre...