Rebirth Returns to the day be...

Von ihatemetabolism

Author: Yusu Category: Rebirth through time travel Doomsday/Space/Hoarding/Guarding Home "All the savings in... Mehr

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 74
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
C 105 (1)
c 105(2)
c 106(1)
c 106(2)
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112(1)
c 112(2)
c 113(1)
c 113(2)
c 114
c 115
c 116

c 92

276 7 0
Von ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 92

    After returning home, Cheng Ru, who stayed at home, had already boiled the water according to what Lao Cao and the others advertised outside.

    The few people who returned home all threw their changed outerwear and pants into a large basin filled with boiling water to soak and disinfect as she asked.

    Fortunately, they all wore raincoats when they went out, and they didn't get too much dirt on their clothes and pants.

    Shen Xi took out the medicine box, took out iodophor and disinfectant from it to help everyone smear the wounds.

    Although Shen Cong took out a plastic bag and put them on their heads only a minute or two after going out, they were still stung with bruised noses and swollen faces.

    Especially Jiashu, there are several big bumps on the bridge of the nose and the corners of the eyes, and the eyes are so swollen that they can't open them.

    He rubbed his eyes, and complained in a low voice: "What kind of insects are these? They look like they have teeth. I can feel them biting my flesh. It hurts to death!

    " Glancing at Shen Cong, he muttered, "The raincoat my sister-in-law gave didn't work."

    The old man who was applying medicine to him slapped his hand away, and cursed, "Don't move! Just sterilized."

    Then he explained : "The raincoat is to keep out the smell, otherwise you would have to have a few more bags on your face!"

    Jiashu fell silent.

    In fact, there are more professional protective clothing in Shen Cong's space.

    At the beginning, she came back to the present because she was bitten to death by insects. She was very afraid of insect bites, and she was even more obsessed with them.

    All the defensive supplies I bought after I came back were incredible.

    In addition to the one-piece insect repellent suit, fully enclosed hood, full tunic, cut-resistant gloves and foot covers, she also bought fully enclosed large-frame glasses, and even a gas-resistant helmet.

    Don't talk about bugs, even viruses can't get in.

    But the point is - in such an urgent situation, she couldn't take it out at all.

    Otherwise, how to explain it to everyone?

    Of course, there is another reason why Shen Cong chose to use a disposable raincoat. The toxins secreted by the mouthparts of these bugs act on the land and cause huge pollution.

    But when it is aimed at the human body, the toxicity is not so high.

    Unless the bite is too severe and there are too many wounds, a few bites occasionally are not a big problem except for pain, as long as the wound infection is prevented.

    Being able to think so much in such an urgent situation, and to quickly choose to take out a disposable raincoat, Shen Cong felt that he had reacted very quickly and was very thoughtful.

    So when she heard Family Tree complaining, she just grabbed the cotton wool bag on the table and threw it at him as a warning, and then ignored him again.

    "I have to go back to the regiment, and go back immediately."

    After everyone finally treated the wound, Gu Kai who had been silent all this time suddenly said something.

    "What are you going back for?" Shen Cong asked after closing his eyes, leaning on the sofa to rest his mind and sitting up straight.

    "Go back and ripen the grains that are about to mature, and you can harvest as much as you can." Gu Kai replied.

    He regrets it so much now.

    Regret why I didn't think of this method before?

    If you think about it early, can you minimize the losses of each base?

    Although his wife repeatedly said how terrible the plague of insects is, they still underestimated the enemy.

    It's not that she doesn't believe what Shen Cong said, but mainly because according to the timeline she said, it will take half a year for the bugs to come.

    Therefore, after making preparations, Gu Kai never thought about ripening the plants.

    After all, no one knows when the bugs will come, and he can't ripen all the plants half a year in advance.

    If you really do that, then what?

    To plant crops later or not to plant?

    If the bugs don't come, the land will always be deserted, and everyone has been waiting?

    And doing so would waste a lot of fine stones.

    At the same time, he was the only one in Beining who had wood-type abilities, and he couldn't be busy even if he was exhausted.

    Therefore, no one has considered the ripening plan before.

    However, who would have thought that these things would come so quickly, so people would be caught off guard!

    Thinking of this, Gu Kai only felt regretful.

    "I'll go back first, and run as many places as I can." He stood up as he spoke.

    "You can go back if you want, I won't stop you.

    But you have to be mentally prepared. The pests came from the east, which means that they should have passed through Beining before they came to the community.

    Besides... you can run as fast as you can. Hurry up, can you have them soon? When you run back to Beining, they probably have already flown all over the surrounding area." "

    Besides," Shen Cong paused: "The reason why this pest plague is called a disaster means that they will never Just come here once.

    Maybe you can meet them again on the road.

    As far as their pervasiveness is concerned, if they get into the exhaust pipe or other places, I’m afraid that if you can’t run into the city, your car will break down halfway It's gone."

    "You think these bugs will come again?"

    Not only Gu Kai, but everyone in the room was shocked by Shen Cong's words, and no one even paid attention to why she knew such detailed questions.

    Everyone looked over and stared nervously at Shen Cong.

    "I think they will come, but... who knows?"

    Shen Cong didn't speak too harshly, after all, she really couldn't explain the basis for her statement.

    But other than Jiashu and Shi Chen, everyone in the family could already tell that what she said was true.

    Even Jiashu and Shichen didn't doubt her words.

    Perhaps it is because of her successful predictions again and again, and her ability to prevent problems before they happen again and again, everyone has become accustomed to trusting her unconditionally.

    "Brother, don't go back. My sister-in-law is right, no matter how fast you run, there are still bugs running fast? When you return to the city, they will have eaten all they should eat." Jiashu sighed and said

    .

    Gu Kai's hands clenched tightly into fists.

    He knew that what his wife and cousin said was right, but the more he thought about it, the more he regretted it, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt unwilling.

    Perhaps this is also related to the fact that his ability is of the wood type. Seeing the crops that were about to harvest all disappear in the mouth of insects, Gu Kai felt so distressed that it was indescribable.

    "Instead of running back in a hurry, you might as well contact Wei Yan as soon as possible.

    The reason why he hasn't come back until now, I think it may be because he encountered the bug swarm earlier than us.

    Wei Yan has a Satellite phone, he must have told the regiment about this situation long ago, and it doesn’t make much sense for you to run back like this.

    Instead, let’s find him quickly and let him tell the regiment to pay attention to preventing the second coming of the insect swarm is more important.” Shen Cong said seriously.

    Wei Yan!

    After being so busy, everyone almost forgot about Wei Yan not coming back.

    At this moment, after being reminded by Shen Cong, he realized that the most likely reason why he didn't come back for the reunion dinner was that he had encountered a bug infestation.

    "He should be in Qingshan Town."

    "Indeed, the insects flew over from Qingshan."

    Everyone recalled at this time, only to realize it belatedly.

    "Why don't we go and find Wei Yan?" At this moment, Jiashu couldn't sit still anymore.

    "If it doesn't work, I'll go find it. Brother, you and your sister-in-law stay at home, and if there is anything, you can discuss it.

    I'll go find him, and if he doesn't come back because of something else, it's convenient for me to pass a message in the middle.

    Uncle Shen, let me use your car, I will drive there. "

    "Where did you find it? " I don't even know where he is. With such a big incident, he will definitely not be in town now. "

    Father Shen disagreed. He didn't want any of the children to go out at the moment, in case they were in danger again.

    Gu Kai also disagreed.

    The reason for his disagreement was different from that of Father Shen.

    "You are not familiar with the people in the town government. If you can't find Wei Yan, you won't be able to do anything.

    It's better for me to go, the town government has a phone, and the phone line over there has been connected.

    No matter what I say, I am also a member of the working group, and they will definitely not stop me when I apply for a phone call. Knowing

    that he couldn't sit still, the family stopped trying to persuade him.

    Shen Cong ran to the top floor and dug some soil near the railing for him to take to Wei Yan, reminding the people in the working group to consider The problem of land pollution.

    Jiashu insisted on going with Gu Kai, saying that in case they encountered a swarm of insects along the way, the two of them would take care of each other. Unexpectedly,

    this time, the old man was unwilling.

    The old man stopped him: "Xiao Kai and I Go together, you stay at home. I also want to stop by the town hospital and talk to Vice President Zhang about dispensing medicine. The medicine in the community is definitely not enough.

    Everyone thought it was normal when he said that, but Shen Cong felt that this should be an excuse.

    The community is now a national planting base, and its ration is guaranteed by the city. Even if there is a shortage of medicines, you should apply to the city . What's the matter with other people's town hospital?

    My father-in-law thought of the follow-up from the insect plague. I mentioned that the heavy rain and the plague that will form again after the heavy rain are very likely. My father-in-law was also scared by the

    insect tide , wanting to plan ahead before disaster strikes again.

    Gu Kai and the old man didn't bring anything with them when they left.

    Both of them thought that they just went to the town to make a phone call, at most they just went to find Wei Yan, and they came back after a day or two.

    But what everyone didn't expect was that it would be several months after they left and met again.

    Not long after Gu Kai and the old man left, Shi Lei and Lao Cao came to the door.

    The two of them were sloppy, and there were mucus sprayed by bugs on their bodies, which gave off a strange smell.

    It can be seen from this that the two of them haven't had time to rest since the arrival of the worm.

    They also knew that they couldn't enter the house in this state, so they just stood in the yard talking to Shen Cong and the others.

    As always, they first expressed their gratitude to Shen Cong and his family.

    It is said that I have just been to the cornfield, and the damage there is not big, it can be said that it is the least affected place in the whole community.

    Although the edge of the field was also fenced with a bamboo fence, because the bamboo was wrapped with vines, it played a good role in isolation.

    They went to see it just now, and the current situation is that many of the vines have been bitten by insects, and part of the bamboo fence has also been lost, but there are very few insects that have entered the field, almost negligible.

    All those crops were saved.

    The purpose of the two coming this time is to express their gratitude, and to ask Gu Kai if he can replant those vines?

    In this way, there is no need to worry about any bugs wanting to crawl inside.

    "We're just here to ask, if Xiao Gu is too tired, it's fine. Anyway, most of the bugs have flown away, and the rest are nothing to worry about. No,

    we can use some insecticide, and it will last for a while." Shi Lei said.

    "Replanting is no problem, but Gu Kai is not here now, we have to wait until he comes back tomorrow. He and my dad went to the town to find Wei Yan.

    You know that guy who puts the crop above all else. Today's incident made him unable to sit still, and he was anxious to see what was going on in other places. "Shen Cong said.

    After hearing this, Shi Lei sighed, "Xiao Gu doesn't usually talk much, but he has a really kind heart. Alas, we must pay attention to safety on this road, because the bug doesn't know where it flew. "

    Old Cao also said: "It's not just Xiao Gu, your family has a good heart.

    I just told Shi Lei that if it weren't for you, Xiaoying Village would have been miserable this time. Their piece of land is much bigger than ours!

    If they can keep those potatoes this time, thank you very much! "

    Shen Cong smiled, and didn't take their flattering words, but reminded: "Two captains, let's stop talking about polite words and talk about something serious first.

    Although the bugs have flown away now, who knows if they will come or not, we have to make two preparations. "

    As soon as Shen Cong said this, the smiles on their faces disappeared immediately.

    "Xiao Shen, what do you mean...the bug will come again?" "

    " It's hard to say, I think more preparations should be made. Captain, please tell the people in the yard that things that can be moved into the house should be moved in.

    Even if the vegetables are eaten, the soil is good soil that we raised. The insect's mouthparts are poisonous, you can see what happened to the person who was bitten.

    If they fall on the soil, then if our soil is polluted again..."

    "I understand. Before Shen Cong could finish speaking, Lao Cao interrupted her: "I'll talk now." "

    After he finished speaking, he trotted away without even waiting for others to answer.

    Shen Cong didn't care, and continued: "Captain Shi, before my father left just now, he specifically told us to tell you something to persuade us Advise people in the community not to compete with bugs.

    Things are gone, no matter how serious we are, it's no fun to argue with bugs, that's just to be angry with yourself.

    If you can hide, you still have to hide for a while, there are so many, and you can't finish it. There are not many medicines in our community. If they are all used up, they will have to bear it by themselves if they are bitten by insects. "

    "I understand, that's what we told you just now. " "Shi Lei sighed.

    "It's just that this anger is really hard to swallow, who can't feel distressed?" Forget it, I'll try to persuade you again. Of course Shen

    Cong understood.

    She didn't answer, and continued: "In addition, the corpses of the bugs must be cleaned up quickly, and they cannot be left in the field." "

    " Well, it's already being prepared. Now the main thing is to kill the ones in the cornfield first, let's see tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. The main reason is that the disinfectant in our community is not enough, if the bugs don't fly away, they probably won't be able to kill them all..."

    Shen Cong told Shi Lei some methods he knew to control the insect infestation.

    But in fact, everyone knows these methods, Whether it can be used or

    not depends on the situation. The biggest problem now is whether there will be bugs coming, and the other is that there is not enough insecticide.

    No one goes out in the afternoon.

    The roof is full of bugs , and it’s still alive, it’s so disgusting to watch, you can’t even eat the food if you look at it again.

    The children all stayed in the house, and they were all super obedient. No one asked to go out to have a look, and they were all scared Broken.

    The adults split up to check the various gaps in the house, which can be blocked or sticky, in case bugs crawled in if they didn’t pay attention to them. No one slept

    well that night. Cong had a dream all night.

    Either he dreamed about fighting insects in his previous life, or he dreamed that Gu Kai’s car was surrounded by insects.

    Before six o’clock, he woke up by himself. Already drenched in sweat.

    She couldn't fall asleep any more, so she just got up and came out of the house.

    As soon as he pushed open the bedroom door, Shen Cong froze for a moment.

    Because the outside of the Shen family's house is a large balcony, which is also a walkway, so you can see the outside scene when you go out.

    But today when Shen Cong came out, he found that he couldn't see anything, it was pitch black, and it looked like it was still dark outside.

    She covered her nose, trying to ignore the stench brought by the bugs rushing straight into her nose, and deliberately looked at her watch, only to find that it was already 5:45 in the morning.

    Shouldn't it?

    You must know that it has been summer now, and the days are still long and the nights are short. It is already full light after five o'clock in the morning.

    Shen Cong stood for a while, but couldn't figure out why, so he rubbed his eyes and walked downstairs.

    As a result, before reaching the stairs, I heard a scream of panic from outside!

    Shen Cong was so frightened that he subconsciously ran downstairs.

    As a result, as soon as he got down to the first floor, before he could rush into the yard, he was firmly held back by Father Shen who was standing aside.

    Shen Cong's face was dazed, and his sleepy mind immediately woke up.

    She bit her lip tightly, suppressing the scream that reached her mouth.

    Then he patted his chest hard, and then forced himself to ask calmly: "Dad, what's the matter?"

    Father Shen didn't speak, but just stretched out a hand and pointed at the iron fence.

    Shen Cong only felt that his father's hand holding him was wet and sticky, covered in cold sweat.

    She looked up in the direction of her father's finger, and all the sweat disappeared, and her pores shrank.

    Only then did she realize that the reason why she thought it was still dark was because the roof of her house was full of bugs!

    The insects were densely packed, one layer upon another, in a black mass, so many that it would make one's hair stand on end at a glance.

    One by one, they were all crowded together, trying to block the light so tightly that nothing could penetrate.

    Although Shen's father had already grabbed Shen Cong and prevented her from making a sound.

    But the movement of her opening the door and going downstairs still disturbed the bugs.

    They moved suddenly, making a piercing buzzing sound.

    The sound was getting louder and louder, and it was also mixed with the sound of flapping wings and the sound of biting.

    Even though he had experienced insect plagues in his previous life, there were not so many insects in the community at that time!

    And at that time, Shen Cong stayed in the villa and never went out!

    She had never experienced such a horrible situation.

    Shen Cong only felt that she was about to suffocate, her throat was tight, and the air pressure in her chest made her chest ache!

    She wanted to yell out, to express all the fear in her heart, but before she opened her mouth, Shen Jianyi, who had been prepared for a long time, tightly covered her mouth.

    Shen Cong's legs and feet were weak, and he couldn't even speak a word relying on his father.

    Shen Jianyi dragged her back to the room, only then did she realize that her mother was already sitting in it.

    I don't know when the old couple got married and what kind of fear they experienced.

    The room was very dark, Cheng Ru sat in the room without even daring to turn on the light, curled up in the corner of the sofa and shivered.

    She seemed to be afraid of bugs on the ground, so she didn't even dare to take off her shoes, so she just sat on the sofa.

    Seeing her daughter coming in, Cheng Ru reached out and hugged Shen Cong into her arms, hugging her tightly, tears streaming down her face, but she didn't dare to say a word.

    "Don't shout, they will move when they hear the sound, don't wake up your sister and the others. Let the children sleep as long as they can." After a while,

    after making sure that Shen Cong had recovered a little, Shen Jianyi was young Said loudly.

    Shen Cong nodded.

    Being able to fall asleep at this time is also a happy thing.

    So small children, let them experience these early to do?

    Now she can't even think about who was screaming outside just now.

    It doesn't matter who it is, presumably it is someone like her who is frightened by the scene in front of her when she wakes up.

    Fortunately, her father covered her mouth, otherwise Shen Cong couldn't guarantee that he would have screamed worse than that person just now?

    Seeing that his daughter remained silent, Shen Jianyi couldn't hold back anymore.

    He worriedly asked: "Congcong, is it the same for the insect plagues you encountered before?"

    Shen Cong shook his head: "No, I have never seen so many insects. Let alone the community, the whole of Beining didn't grow much food.

    Probably because I ate too little, so there are not as many bugs as there are now."

    Speaking of this, she couldn't help shivering again.

    If she had seen so many bugs when she was at home in her previous life... Shen Cong felt that she might not make it to the end, and might have returned a year earlier.

    So there are advantages and disadvantages to everything. Now that there is more food, people's lives are easier, but who would have thought that there will be more bugs.

    After hearing what his daughter said, Shen Jianyi was also speechless.

    He sighed: "I just looked at it, and there are more bugs parked on our net than yesterday when the bug swarms flew over and stayed the most. I don't know when they came last night

    . How many batches came?"

    "No matter how many batches come, the corn field will definitely not be kept." Shen Cong said solemnly.

    There was another silence in the room.

    About this, who can not know?

    In addition to the corn in the community, the potatoes in Xiaoying Village must have disappeared.

    And this is the place with the best protection, what about other gathering points?

    What will happen?

    It must be all -

    busy for more than half a year, and once back to before liberation.

    "God, this is not letting people live!" Cheng Ru, who was sitting on the side, couldn't hold back, and finally cried aloud.

    She covered her mouth with her hands, not daring to make a sound, but the more she held back like this, the more uncomfortable she became, and finally her whole body began to tremble.

    Shen Cong took his mother into his arms, and silently helped her caress her back, but he couldn't say a word of comfort.

    What can she say?

    Said: "Yeah, God just doesn't want us to live anymore. Every day we work hard is fighting with God. Can we live longer? Can we take our destiny into our own hands?" At this moment

    , Shen Cong was also a little disheartened.

    The family tree was the second to rise.

    No one knows what happened to him when he went out. Anyway, when he entered the living room, his whole body was shaking, his face was dull, the soles of his feet seemed to be fluttering, and he walked with turns.

    At this time, the old couple and Shen Cong had reorganized their emotions, and no one was crying anymore.

    It's just that the old lady's mood has collapsed, and it's impossible to cook anymore.

    Shen Cong could only take some pre-made pancakes and miscellaneous grain porridge from the space, and put them on the table for everyone to make do with.

    Seeing the family tree, she didn't say a word, but pointed to the table with her finger, signaling him to eat by himself.

    Ke Jiashu obviously didn't have much appetite.

    He stood very far back in the living room, but his eyes kept looking outside, staring at the bugs, and his eyeballs didn't miss a beat.

    I don't know what I'm looking at.

    "You don't find it disgusting?" Shen Cong stared at him for a long time, he couldn't bear it anymore, and asked.

    Hearing her words, Jiashu asked hesitantly: "Sister-in-law, did this all fly over last night? The iron nets in our house are so thick that they were all bent, so tell me, my uncle's car will Will it be all right?

    When they fly over, my uncle and my brother won't be in the car, right?"

    "No!" Shen Cong interrupted him without hesitation.

    What Jiashu said reminded her of the dream she had last night.

    Even though he is sober now and knows that those are all fake, he still can't help being irritated after hearing this.

    "What nonsense are you talking about! They just went to the town and arrived in an hour. How could they be in the car at night? It's not like there is no place to live in the town. If you want to say that they can't come back

    temporarily when they encounter bugs, it's possible. Nothing else! Don't

    talk nonsense in the morning!"

    Seeing that Shen Cong got angry, Jiashu also realized that he had said the wrong thing, and suddenly felt embarrassed.

    He quickly echoed: "Sure, my brother and my uncle will be fine. Hey, I just fell asleep and I'm just thinking here, sister-in-law, don't take it to heart." Shen Cong had already realized that he was

    overreacting , but she didn't want to apologize to Family Tree.

    After all, hearing this boy's words made her feel flustered, and she couldn't help feeling flustered.

    Reason told Shen Cong that her husband and the others would be fine, but thinking about the situation outside, his heart was still in a mess, which made people restless.

    She simply stood up and walked to Jiashu, and asked: "You said the net was bent? Where is it bent? Why didn't I see it?"

    Jiashu pointed to the top of their heads: "Look, there are not several places It's all collapsed. Sister-in-law, do you have any materials, can you reinforce it? Why do I feel flustered?" Shen Cong looked in the

    direction of the family tree's fingers, and he saw the iron nets in several positions Already in a sunken state.

    Obviously, there were too many bugs on it, and the net couldn't bear the weight and was bent.

    Her heart skipped a beat.

    Shen Cong clearly remembered that those places were still in good condition when she went downstairs just now, and there was absolutely no sign of being bent.

    From when she got up to when the family tree got up, the total interval would not exceed half an hour.

    Could it be that those bugs haven't finished coming yet, and there are more rushing here?

    The author has something to say:

    This is today's update, it's gone at twelve o'clock in the evening, and tomorrow's update will probably be in the afternoon.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-08-10 22:44:33~2022-08-11 22:09:37~Thanks to the

    little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Miss Qian Jin, Wuwuqingyu, Yuanyuanyuan, another bottle will be renamed;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...