Rebirth Returns to the day be...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Yusu Category: Rebirth through time travel Doomsday/Space/Hoarding/Guarding Home "All the savings in... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 74
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
C 105 (1)
c 105(2)
c 106(1)
c 106(2)
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112(1)
c 112(2)
c 113(1)
c 113(2)
c 114
c 115
c 116

c 42

586 13 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 42

    The Shen family sisters originally thought that those people in the family would have a long talk, but in fact they ended very quickly, and after talking for an hour or so, they came out together.

    When they entered the room, they still looked like they were in the same situation, but when they came out, they hooked their shoulders together, and they were all good brothers.

    Shen Xi has been abroad for a long time, looking at this scene, he feels... very speechless.

    Shen Cong didn't feel anything.

    ——Anyway, as long as it doesn't delay the normal life of their family or affect their meals, she won't feel too much about what those people do.

    Judging from the current situation, the result of this negotiation is relatively successful, and everyone is satisfied.

    People from Yingshui Village agreed to withdraw to a location one kilometer away from the community.

    Land within this distance is owned by the community.

    Regardless of whether it is land reclamation here, or the empty work is used as the defense line of the community, the people in Yingshui Village promise not to covet it, let alone do such things as secretly occupying it.

    At the same time, the people in the community also promised that people in the village who are more than one kilometer away can use it freely and circle it freely.

    Except for the passages that must be set aside for the people in the community to enter and exit, and the location for future road construction, people in other sites and communities will not seize it.

    In addition to the division of territory, both sides also agreed to give each other certain assistance based on the principle of friendship and mutual assistance.

    For example, Yingshui Village is now separated from the residential area by a mountain, so it is difficult for transportation to come here.

    Moreover, it is very inconvenient to come and go, so those who open up wasteland here will definitely have to build a house and build a temporary residence here.

    The people in the community promised to lend them the repaired shared bicycles in the yard for them to transport their goods.

    In addition, I also promised that if the community is not in use, I can also lend those flatbed vehicles and tricycles to them.

    Don't underestimate these tools that people don't take seriously in the peaceful and prosperous times.

    The people in Yingshui Village can stay to open up wasteland and cultivate land, and even those who build houses must be old and weak, and their young and middle-aged people have to go out to take on jobs.

    Although at the beginning because of the summer harvest, the village must have more grain than the community. But who gave up such a prodigal son like Xu Liang!

    When he was in charge, he had already sold half of the village's grain.

    In exchange for a bunch of banknotes that are now almost waste paper.

    People in the village also have to go hungry if they don't go out to work.

    At this time, there is a bicycle to help carry sacks and carry heavy objects, which is considered to be a great help to these old and weak.

    In return, the people in Yingshui Village promised that they would give free guidance if the people in the community encountered trouble growing vegetables and food.

    This is also useful for people in the neighborhood.

    Although some of the people living in the courtyard originally came from the countryside, but not all the children in the countryside know how to farm.

    Anyway, when we counted before, even Shen Jianyi, who was half-bottled, was considered very experienced in the community.

    With such a mutually beneficial plan, the relationship between the two parties seemed to be harmonious all of a sudden.

    The conflict with Yingshui Village was resolved in this way, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    I thought that as long as I worked hard from now on, everything would be smooth.

    But who would have thought that this kind of peace of mind didn't even last until night.

    Shi Lei and the others who went out to work told everyone bad news as soon as they came back.

    Sure enough, as Shen Jianyi expected yesterday—

    there are too many people in the town looking for jobs!

    Because people in the community were busy building houses before, they didn't know much about the outside situation.

    They didn't even know that the town had already set up a reception point at the passage of the high-rise building, specially to receive people who came from the community, Yingshui Village.

    And there is far more than one such reception point, it is said that there are five or six in the whole town.

    Shi Lei and the others set off at six o'clock in the morning, and it was not yet seven o'clock when they arrived at the passage, but there were already people waiting there.

    Many people came on the first day because they lived far away.

    Some have even been stationed there for days.

    These people are well-versed, and they immediately found a place to live nearby, picking up both long-term and short-term workers, and they were on call.

    And these people were even divided into shifts, some people went to work, and some people stayed in line.

    After the work is done, they will run back and continue to line up...

    The advantage of this division of labor is that they will not miss more opportunities.

    In this way, the people in the community seem to be at a disadvantage when they go there. They need experience but have no experience, and they need strategies but no strategies.

    People in the community stayed there for a whole day, and only a dozen or so people found decent jobs, the kind that could get five steamed buns (half a catty of dry food) a day.

    But these people are all a bit skilled.

    For example, two of them were electricians in the community before, and a few of them secretly learned a little from other masters when they were building houses, and they were considered to be able to do a little bit of masonry.

    Dozens of other people went to a construction site to carry garbage in the morning, and came back after the work was done, earning two steamed buns in one day.

    Not to mention bringing it to the family, I can't get enough to eat.

    Shi Lei and a few people in charge of the community did not queue up for work, but went to the town to check the situation when everyone was queuing.

    The more I look at it, the more I feel that the disaster outside is getting worse. Now people's mental state is not as good as it was when the earthquake just started because of hunger.

    This made them feel the pressure immediately, and everyone discussed it and decided that this would not work.

    So they did not continue to stay where they were and waited like the others, but all of them came back first.

    That night, the people in charge of the various residential areas in the community got together again for a meeting.

    This time, Shi Lei and the others didn't ask everyone to brainstorm again, but directly talked about the plan they discussed on the road with the management that went out together today, and let everyone discuss it.

    Their plan is actually very detailed.

    The plan is divided into several sections.

    Article 1: Encourage people in the community to form their own small teams as they did in the early days of the earthquake, and then go out to collect work in the form of small teams.

    The community doesn't care what kind of work these teams are looking for and how much food they earn.

    Each person only needs to hand over 20% of the rations distributed by a strong labor force from the government to the community every day.

    This kind of ration has a fixed number, usually half a catty per person per day.

    Then a person only needs to pay one or two grains a day, and the rest is your own.

    The advantage of this is that because it is a team collaboration, when forming a team, everyone will find someone who is familiar with, understands, and has similar abilities to cooperate.

    This is a strong alliance, so the competitiveness must be strong outside, and the chances of grabbing a job are high.

    At this time, it is natural that whoever is strong will be the best, and there is nothing to criticize.

    Of course, there will inevitably be some people with poor strength that no team is willing to accept.

    Then the community also provides these people with another opportunity to earn a living.

    Shi Lei discovered this opportunity.

    When he was walking around the town, he saw many women, old people and half-aged children picking and choosing among the ruins.

    Some people use iron hooks, some even use their hands. Regardless of the danger, they pick out useful things from the construction waste and send them to the government purchase point.

    This can also be exchanged for corresponding dry food.

    When Shi Lei came back, he told the people in the management about this information, everyone discussed it, and decided to open up the high-rise community, so that those who are willing can go in and pick up garbage.

    The high-rise community was previously used as a key epidemic prevention site, and it was heavily sprayed with anti-virus powder.

    Because those drugs are too irritating, and the pollution caused by the corpses over there, the stench is suffocating.

    So after all the people inside moved out, the doors were locked.

    Although it can't be said that the community is closed, the reality is that no one will pass by.

    But now that the situation is pressing and there is no way out, we have to consider the residual value over there.

    After the collapse of the building over there, all kinds of steel bars, door and window frames, waste wood and even some relics can actually be reused.

    The community now promises that if they want, people in the courtyard can go there to collect sundries and transport them to the town to sell.

    The community can provide means of transportation, and of course it can be resolved by itself.

    The sundries collected must be weighed when leaving the community gate, and 20% of the dry food obtained after selling must also be paid as an emergency material reserve.

    As for the point of handing in 20%, everyone is actually used to it, and there is no objection.

    After all, up to now, the managers of the community are relatively public and have no selfishness.

    From the very beginning when the team went out to look for food, and then the planes dropped relief supplies, everyone has been paying the 20%.

    Everyone eats one bite less, but they don't think there is anything wrong with it after getting used to it.

    But put it all together and it works.

    After the disaster, the community built houses and resolved disputes, including now that everyone has not received work and food, and all used the previous reserves.

    Even for their own sake, everyone is willing to hand over this bit of food.

    In today's dangerous environment, the community is a haven, a home, and the last retreat for everyone who lives in it.

    We all cherish such an environment.

    The community also has requirements for those who must stay at home and cannot go out to earn food.

    That is - open up wasteland and grow food!

    This time they accepted Shen Cong's original proposal, and temporarily ignored the land one kilometer outside.

    It was just a discussion to find someone to go to the high-rise to get some large pieces of concrete rubbish to be piled on the side as a boundary marker, at least it shows that this place is occupied by the community.

    What we really want to plant is the open space inside the community.

    Although there were two hundred more people in the villa area at once, Shi Lei and Lao Liu had planned well at the beginning. The houses were all designed as small dormitory buildings similar to single apartments.

    Each building has three floors, and each floor has fifteen houses. Each house is a small two-room house with an area of ​​about sixty square meters.

    There are six such buildings planned in the community, and two of them have been almost completed so far, with a total of seventy sets.

    The 70 houses that live in the high-rise side are enough for less than 200 people, and everyone is not planning to build the other houses for the time being.

    There is no need to consider any greening for the two buildings that have been built, and they can't wait to save as much as possible, so the total required locations are not even large enough for the area occupied by the previous four single buildings.

    In addition, the community itself is built in the suburbs, and the land is cheap. At first, it was advertised with its small plot ratio and large green area as selling points.

    So even if there are two hundred more people, the available land in the villa area is enough for each person to get a large piece of land.

    This time the attitude of the leadership of the community was very firm.

    They will divide the land according to the head.

    We will try our best to consider dividing the land of a family or familiar people together, and allow internal free adjustment after division.

    But once it is finalized, the divided land must be reclaimed.

    Whether the residents open it themselves or hire someone to open it with food, anyway, the community needs to be inspected when the time comes, and the land allocated to individuals cannot remain unused.

    Then the community will come forward to go to the town to guarantee loans for the whole community to purchase seeds.

    After the things planted are harvested, they will also be sent to the government by the community for sale.

    The food obtained in exchange is distributed among the residents in proportion.

    As for the distribution ratio, this is to be determined.

    After all, the managers of the community don't know how to farm the land themselves, so everyone has to discuss and decide after exploring.

    After the plan was spoken out, it was unanimously approved by everyone, and finally passed with unanimous votes.

    Only at the end of the meeting, Shen Cong raised his hand and asked two questions.

    She said: "Two captains, I would like to consult, if it is not the garbage collected by the higher-ups, but the waste from your own home is to be sold, should we give food to the community?" As soon as she raised this

    question , Immediately got a response from the aborigines in the villa area.

    Because when the high-level people came over, all of them were bare-handed commanders, and they didn't bring anything, but they all still had houses.

    Broken doors and windows at home, smashed furniture that can no longer be reused, if they can be sold for money, everyone is willing to take the trip.

    Shi Lei and Cao Hongmin immediately thought of the smashed-up steel frame house in the backyard of the Shen family, and immediately felt a pain in their flesh.

    Without even exchanging opinions, the two agreed immediately and simultaneously.

    He also said that except for his own garbage, as long as it is not picked up in the community, the 20% will not be collected.

    Also encourage everyone to go out for a walk.

    After all, the government's ability is not enough now, and there are still many ruins around, especially near the cracks. If you really look around, you won't find anything that can be sold.

    Anyway, just one sentence, as long as you can get food in exchange, everyone can think about it if you can think about it.

    The help the community can provide will definitely find a way to provide it.

    Hearing what the leaders said, everyone was even more excited.

    Then Shen Cong raised the second point: "Captain, the food and vegetables grown on the land allocated to us by the community have to be handed in, so do we have to hand in the food grown in our own home in proportion?"

    Speaking of which, she He explained one more sentence: "I want to explain this point. In fact, many people in our community know that my family bought an extra piece of land at the earliest time, and it was used to grow herbs for my father-in-law. As a result, the medicine has not yet been released." First, there was an earthquake.

    We must use this land, so do we have to hand over the production of this land?"

    "No." Cao Hongmin replied simply.

    "Not only you, but anyone in our community who grows vegetables and food in their own houses is privately owned. If you have the ability and spare energy to be self-sufficient, everyone can grow it, and we support it!"

    He paused for a while, and his tone changed. very heavy.

    "There is no leader in our community. To put it bluntly, we are a group of disaster-stricken people twisted together to fight against God!

    Everyone can try to save themselves.

    As long as you can survive, as long as you don't cause harm to others, we Those who can help will help, and those who can support will definitely support."

    Although this passage was very inspiring, it also made everyone feel the pressure behind the words.

    Everyone's heart is heavy.

    After the meeting, Shen Cong and Father Shen went home and told everyone about the content of the meeting.

    Then Shen Jianyi asked his daughter: "Congcong, what do you mean by that rubbish? Are you going to sell our steel house?"

    "No, it's just a reason."

    Shen Cong explained: "I've been thinking How to deal with those steel shelves? Let’s take back all the space. There must be an explanation for such a large pile of things suddenly     disappearing

    .

We can sell waste products, then we can cut them up and transport them outside the community, and then I put them back into the space.

    Anyway, no one will really ask whether we sold them or how to deal with them. I am asking today for I want an explanation to the outside world."

    "I think so." Shen Jianyi nodded.

    But Shen Cong was thinking about something else.

    She said: "Dad, let's use solar energy, don't hide it. We installed solar energy in our home, and everyone in the community knew about the solar energy repair by you and Gu Kai, so there was nothing to hide. There was nothing to hide

    before . I dare to let everyone see that we use it, because I am afraid that there will be a comparison, and the neighbors will feel uncomfortable and awkward.

    But now that I think about it, in fact, our own home does not use that much electricity, let alone so many power storage devices. Saving it is a waste.

    In this case, it is better to give a special copy to the people in the community. In

    this way, even if we use cutting machines and electric drills during the day, and no one can say anything when we turn on the lights at night, our own efficiency will also increase. That's it."

    "Take out that high-power outdoor power supply to the property, and let them use it. Send it in the morning and bring it back to charge at night." Gu Kai suggested.

    "Okay, give them that two-kilowatt outdoor power supply, which also has solar panels. Now the sun, even if it runs out of electricity, will be able to continue in a short time. A machine can do a lot of things."

    Seeing that the whole family nodded in agreement, Shen Cong took out the outdoor power supply from the space, touched it with his hand and added: "However, this thing cannot be given to the property for free."

    Shen Jianyi frowned suddenly.

    "Use this, do you still want to pay our community?"

    Although the space at home can't be mentioned outside, but now every time I hear how difficult it is for people outside, the three old people in the family feel It's not good.

    They are all old, and they have all reached the time when they can't see the hardships of the younger generation the most.

    Reason tells them that they must keep their mouths tightly shut, but in their hearts they always hope that the disaster will pass as soon as possible so that everyone's life can return to normal.

    So I always want to help others when I can.

    "What kind of remuneration do you want?"

    Shen Cong glanced at his father: "I just want to use this to discuss with the people in the community whether we can avoid the land that our family has to open up wasteland.

    Our own land can't be planted, so we really divide the land. , and divided according to the head, our family will definitely have a lot of land, who

    will plant it by then? If we don’t plant it, will it be regarded as a typical example by the community? At that time, we will use the food grown by our own family to share That?

    Delay on both sides and not good on both sides.

    Even if it was said in the meeting just now, the land can be given to others or rented to others. But Dad, what if the river dries up? When the water can’t keep up, who will take over from others? What’s more, you heard what Lao Cao said just now

    .

    The community doesn’t get a commission for the things grown in his home.

    Who is stupid?

    With that effort and energy, Who doesn't want to find a way to grow their own vegetables first?

    Instead of having to divide the land and not be able to rent it out, let's take the initiative to talk to the community about it.

    We use electricity as public food, and don’t give us the land. We fill the community with two kilowatts of electricity every day in return.

    I thought Lao Cao and the others would definitely agree. "

    I definitely agree. There won't be a harvest in that field for a while, but the electricity will be available immediately." The community has no reason to disagree. "

    Shen Xi said: "I agree with murmuring opinions. We are not negotiating conditions with the community. Our family is really in a special situation. We have a backyard and we can't finish our land. Everyone can see this.

    I thought that no one would be able to say anything about us after electricity was available. "

    " I'm not afraid to say it. Some people really say that it is also the kind of brainless, unable to make a climate. "Cheng Ru also expressed his approval. Early the

    next morning, Shen Cong and his wife took the outdoor power supply to the property, and then told Cao Hongmin their family's plan.

    When they went, there were many people in the property, basically It was all about calculating the area and then going out to measure and divide it out for distribution to each household.

    Shen Cong glanced at it, and his heart skipped a beat. I

    don’t know, she really didn’t notice that the area of ​​the community was so big before!

    Even if there is an extra crack in the middle, those public park areas, children's activity areas, fountains, and pedestrian streets before are all shattered by the earthquake. This time they have to be put together for everyone to share.

    Just looking at it, Shen Cong felt that if it was really assigned to her own home, the area would be much larger than the backyard.

    The more she looked at it, the more she felt that it would be better to send this burden out early.

    In fact, this is not because of willingness or not. Shen Cong knew that the severe drought would continue in the future.

    She understood that no matter how excited everyone is now, no matter how enthusiastic they are, in fact, it will be nothing in the end.

    As long as it doesn't rain for a day, the water source There is no way to solve the problem.

    After a while, there will not be enough water to drink, so who can care about watering the ground?

    But there is no way to tell this kind of thing in advance. You have to meet everyone to believe it.

    Otherwise, how can she tell everyone that everything she does now is useless?

    Fortunately, the policy formulated by the community is very good. It has already explained that everyone is groping, and at the same time, it has not mentioned how much food to hand in.

    In this way, even if it cannot be implemented in the end, it will be a waste of physical strength at best, and the foundation will not be moved.

    It is much better than the initial investment of a lot of manpower and material resources to open up wasteland outside the community.

    Knowing that the Shen family came to donate electricity to the community, many people present immediately cheered.

    Human beings in modern life, who can endure the days without electricity unless it is absolutely necessary?

    The sense of happiness and security that electricity can bring to people is often no less than that of food!

    Although two thousand watts of electricity a day is not even a drop in the bucket for people in a community, it is too far away.

    But it can indeed solve some practical problems for everyone.

    For example, the kind of emergency lights with dual-purpose battery charging can save a lot of dry batteries in case of emergency.

    Not to mention such a case, the computers in the community can also be used.

    It is conceivable how much convenience this brings to demographics and the processing of some transactional work.

    Cao Hongmin took the mobile power supply and held it in his hand, reluctant to let it go.

    Touching and touching, it was like seeing some strange treasure.

    He immediately agreed to Shen Cong's proposal to use it as his family's future public rations without any consideration.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2022-07-13 00:58:45~2022-07-13 23:01:05~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of green olive trees; 2 bottles of koi;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 193 3
Hiro grapped Tadashis wrist and screamed. "Tadashis No!!" He looked at his brother with a pleading look. Tadashi look at Hiro, then in to the burnin...
123K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
116K 2.1K 42
https://m.shubaow.net/250/250948/ Author: Grapefruit 99 Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-12 Latest: Chapter 42 rebirth finished 2...
1.2M 59K 55
"πšŒπšŠπš— πš’ πšπšŠπš•πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πš˜πšžπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš—πšŽπš ." | - | sequel to "Speakℒ️" slow updates