Rebirth Returns to the day be...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Yusu Category: Rebirth through time travel Doomsday/Space/Hoarding/Guarding Home "All the savings in... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 74
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
C 105 (1)
c 105(2)
c 106(1)
c 106(2)
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112(1)
c 112(2)
c 113(1)
c 113(2)
c 114
c 115
c 116

c 33

732 16 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

When the agreed date came, people had already returned to the house early, and no one dared to wander outside.

Everyone is nervous and curious about the upcoming large-scale killing.

Just after eight o'clock, there was a familiar roar outside, but this time it was louder than before. There were more than three helicopters that could be heard.

Soon, the high-pitched horn sounded again in the sky, asking those who were still outside to return to the house immediately. Ask people to close the doors and windows, not to ventilate at will, and not to go out.

It didn't take long for the sound of the horn to stop, followed by the overwhelming disinfection-medicine powder falling from the sky.

Those white powders, like snow faces, covered the sky almost instantly, and the whole world seemed to be enveloped by them.

Not even sunlight can penetrate, and everything becomes hazy.

At this time, there was no one outside, and it was quiet everywhere, only the roar of the helicopter and the rustling sound of the powder falling to the ground.

This scene is quite touching.

People stayed in the house, they couldn't see the scene outside, and they couldn't feel the shock.

But the smell of those powders penetrated everywhere, and penetrated into the gaps that everyone thought were tightly blocked.

Even though the smell has been filtered through so many layers, it is still very pungent.

After smelling it, the eyes, nose and throat, which have mucous membranes, will be very uncomfortable.

This feeling makes people panic, and everyone is trying their best to block all the gaps in the house as tightly as possible.

The situation of the Shen family is better, because before the killing started, the whole family moved to the basement built before.

Across the thick ground and the colored striped cloth wrapped outside the house, there is no smell at all.

When Gu Zhengchu proposed to dig the basement, the purpose was very simple, because the space area of ​​Shen Cong was too small at that time, so he dug it out for storage.

But before the formal excavation, her space was upgraded.

It just so happened that the construction team of Lao Zheng they found had experience in building underground wine cellars, and building an underground residence could be easily completed.

Therefore, they simply waved their hands and upgraded the originally planned simple cellar to an underground three-bedroom one-living room.

The layout and footprint are exactly the same as the steel-frame house above, including the kitchen and bathroom.

Water, electricity, solar energy, air conditioning, fresh air system, sewer renovation and even kitchen waste processors are all installed in place, so there is no problem at all to live here directly.

And according to everyone's original plan, there is a steel frame room above the basement, and the entrance and exit are indoors, which is tightly blocked by the steel frame room.

If this is the case, I didn't come looking for it on purpose, and ordinary people can't find it at all.

In the future, even if the environment is a little harsher, in case of any special circumstances, whether it is Tibetans or Tibetans, it will be regarded as an extra barrier.

When it was first built, who would have thought that the big earthquake would start from Beining?

It also directly collapsed the steel frame house above.

Fortunately, the location of the ground fissure was still a little away from the backyard, so the basement was finally preserved.

Another reason why he put so much effort into doing this at the beginning was because Shen Cong said that there would be a long drought period after the earthquake.

Not only will it not rain, but it will be very, very hot.

Summer seems to never end.

That time will last for almost a year or more or nearly two years.

Upon hearing this, Cheng Ru almost died of fright.

Both she and Shen Jianyi were a bit fat, and they belonged to that plump body type, and they were both most afraid of heat.

Therefore, the two of them immediately suggested that the basement should be done well, and that when the drought came, the whole family would move down to live there.

No one expected that their family would move in before the drought came.

It's very quiet here.

Unless you are close to the vent, you can't even hear the roar of the helicopter outside.

Shen Cong and the others installed several cameras on the outer wall of their house, but they couldn't monitor without internet.

But this is also peace of mind, at least in the next few days the family can rest quietly and well.

Since the earthquake, everyone has been busy every day and has not had a good rest.

It is said to rest, but in fact no one really rests.

Because there is no need to worry about someone suddenly coming to the door, and not afraid of being discovered by the smell of oily smoke, Cheng Ru and Shen Xi's mother and daughter directly set up an oil pan in the basement, and put on a big battle in this small kitchen.

Cheng Ru I don't know how to cook Western food. Although I fried a lot of meatballs, lotus root clips, and egg dumplings before, I don't know much about chicken chops and pork chops.

But Tongtong and Shanshan grew up abroad after all, and their living habits are still somewhat westernized.

Sometimes they also want to eat some hamburgers, hot dogs and so on.

Although Shen Cong bought a lot of spares, the taste was still a bit different from what they liked.

Now that there is time and convenience, Shen Xi naturally wants to do more for his children.

Shen Xi is still very good at cooking. Apart from those Western-style fast food, she also makes top-notch snacks and bread.

Since she confirmed that the electricity stored by the solar energy can support the oven, the smell in the house has increased.

All kinds of bread, cakes, pizza...

The strong aroma filled the whole room.

Tongtong and Shanshan have never been so happy since the earthquake.

Bright lights, familiar smells, all relatives are around, and even-

my aunt set up a curtain to show them cartoons.

This made them feel the long-lost happiness.

Gu Kai and his father studied the ancient book in another room.

At this time, the majors he has learned can be regarded as practical.

Shen Cong and Shen Jianyi spread a piece of plastic sheeting in a corner of the living room, and then filled the seedling tray with soil one by one on each side, and the two of them were ready to start planting vegetables.

During this period of time, old man Shen took his tablet and watched the popular science tutorials on growing food and vegetables that his daughter bought for him. After reading for a long time, his heart was about to move.

Now that I have time, of course I have to give it a try.

He also grew vegetables at home before.

I also opened a small vegetable field in the backyard, and planted shallots, garlic sprouts and the like when I have nothing to do.

Not for eating, but as a pastime.

But because he has too many hobbies, he doesn't really put much effort into vegetables, and his cultivation is quite average.

So much so that even though the whole family felt that he was very experienced in growing food and vegetables, he knew in his heart that he was just a hypocrite and had no real ability.

Fortunately, the tutorials that my younger daughter bought are really too detailed, covering everything.

Looking at it for a few days, Shen Jianyi felt that his previous experience in growing vegetables was nothing, and there was a reason why the vegetables were not good!

So, this time he wanted to give it a good try as taught in the course.

"Dad, what is this Da Cai? Why haven't I even heard of it before? Is this delicious?" Shen Cong

picked up a small paper bag, looked at the name of the seed specially marked on it, asked curiously.

"What's delicious? It's the taste of ordinary green vegetables. There are a lot of them in the village, but they are rarely sold in the city, so you haven't eaten much.

This kind of thing is easy to grow, and it grows fast and has a high yield. , the stems and leaves can be eaten, and I don't like to grow bugs, so I don't need to wait for it, and it's very suitable for practicing hands."

Shen Jianyi said while pressing nutrient soil into the seedling tray.

Knowing that his father had already researched it, Shen Cong didn't say any more, and followed him to do it together.

"I thought, we can't stay here all the time for the past few days. Tomorrow, when the smell clears up a bit, we'll go up together and clean up the third and fourth floors. We'll grow all the vegetables we can

, Especially those that can grow in summer and are resistant to heat, macaroni, amaranth, Chinese cabbage, etc., let's try to plant some. I still say that, even if we have something to eat, we still have to eat it

. Be careful, don't raise your tail too high.

Two fists can't beat four hands.

It's a bit of a skill, but it's not a good thing if you make people in a community jealous.

Let's plant the vegetable seedlings early, Gu and I When Kai goes out to work, let your mother and your sister take care of it at home.

When it grows out, and after confirming that the weather and the soil can still be planted, I will go and talk to Shi Lei and the others. Promote it in the community.

If everyone can grow vegetables, it can be regarded as finding another way for people to survive. Even

if our family eats something in the future, it seems to live better, and there is something to say."

Shen Cong nodded: "Well, it just so happens that everyone in our yard knows that you like to play with these things at home before, and it's not uncommon to have seeds in our house. I think this method is feasible." "In addition, in addition to vegetables, we also

have You can try to grow some food."

She raised her head and asked, "Dad, what kind of food can be grown in summer? It's best to have a high yield, heat and drought resistance, and it can be grown in a small area like the yard."

"Where can I grow food in summer?" Shen Jianyi looked at his daughter helplessly: "This season is just to grow à la carte. Even if you want to grow corn, it's too late now." "But if the high temperature doesn't go down, in the

future It has been summer for a long time, so what should we do?" Shen Cong continued to ask.

Shen Jianyi's expression became serious.

Regarding the fact that the high temperature will continue, the daughter has actually told them before.

It can be listened to, after all, it has not yet reached that time, and people will always selectively ignore it.

At this moment, she raised it again, which made Shen Jianyi finally realize the seriousness of the matter.

The earthquake must have dealt a devastating blow to the agriculture of the whole country, and there are not enough grains in many places.

If the weather continues to be so hot that autumn crops cannot be planted, what will happen in the future is completely unimaginable!

If there was another drought...

Shen Jianyi couldn't help shivering.

But he also knew that it was impossible for his daughter to talk nonsense.

She must have a basis for saying so.

Trying to control himself not to think wildly, Shen Jianyi said in a calm voice: "I'm really not very good at farming, why don't you try planting some peanuts and corn first, it may not work, try it later.

" The mood was very bad, and Shen Cong comforted: "You don't have to think too much, the country will definitely attach great importance to the matter of food. Maybe it has already started to find a way to solve this problem. In a country as big as ours,

agriculture I don't know how many experts there are, and they will definitely be able to find suitable crops. Let's

figure out a way first, and if it doesn't work, we will work hard to cooperate with the country's requirements.

There is no limit to the road."

After listening to my daughter Shen Jianyi sighed deeply and didn't speak any more, and the strength of his men increased a bit.

After talking about planting vegetables, Shen Cong talked about the next step: "Dad, after the killing is over, Gu Kai and I have a discussion about going back to the city. One is to visit our house in Fulin, There is another one, we want to go back and look for the family tree and sister-in-law."

Hearing the mention of Gu's mother and son, Shen Jianyi stopped what he was doing, subconsciously looked into the back room, and then asked in a low voice: "Xiao Kai's father Go together too?"

"If he doesn't go, it's just the two of us." Shen Cong replied.

"Yeah." Shen Jianyi nodded in agreement: "Don't let him follow, you go first. If there is something really wrong, come back and think about it. He is already old, don't make him feel uncomfortable." Although Shen Jianyi didn't say it clearly

, But Shen Cong knew that he was talking about the family tree.

When the earthquake hit, Jiashu was accompanying his girlfriend home, and her brother lived on a high floor.

After this disaster, it's hard to say whether people can survive.

And sister-in-law, when the earthquake happened, even the family tree was not by her side.

Whether she was in a shelter or had returned home was never known.

It might be better if they were in the refuge, and if they went home...

So, without father's mention, it is impossible for Shen Cong and the others to let their father-in-law go back with them.

This trip back to the city is imperative.

If it weren't for the successive incidents here, the two of them would have left long ago.

Although we all know that the road to get there is difficult, but so many people have made it there, they must be fine.

In addition to finding a family tree, mother and child, Fulin's house is also a matter, so we can't just ignore it.

When he decided to keep the house, Shen Cong meant it as a backup.

I want to wait until three or four years later when the pests come, the whole family will move back to live.

At that time, the city was safer than the country.

Before that, the house can be opened up to grow food, and at worst, they can run around on both sides, and there will be no hard work.

With one more choice, the life of the family will be more guaranteed.

But who knew it would crack on the spot?

I don't know if the house will be as lucky as in the previous life and survive the earthquake.

But no matter what, you have to take a look, and you will know the result anyway.

But no one thought that before Shen Cong and his wife set off for the city, Jiashu would find them first!

That was the fifth day after the killing.

For the first three days, everyone was stuck at home and couldn't go out. Shen Cong and the others helped old man Shen build a small vegetable garden upstairs.

On the fourth day, they tried their best to remove the colored strips wrapped outside.

On the fifth day, when he was about to clean the inside and outside of the house, Gu Jiashu ran over.

As soon as he entered the door, he jumped directly in front of Gu Zhengchu, and knelt down for his uncle with a plop.

Then he kowtowed three times in a row, and then cried: "Uncle, I'm damned, I didn't take good care of my mother! Her old man is gone!"

Only then did everyone know that he came to report the funeral.

Even though the family members were somewhat prepared, everyone was still shocked when Gu Jiashu made such a sudden move.

Old man Gu sat there without saying a word for a long time, only his hands on the table trembled uncontrollably.

The room was extremely quiet, except for Gu Jiashu's crying.

After an unknown amount of time, Mr. Gu knocked on the table and said, "Get up, it's not your fault."

His voice was extremely tired.

At this moment, Shen Cong actually felt that he seemed to see his father-in-law in his previous life, that kind of depressive pain, that kind of tiredness that was about to dissipate...

This made her suddenly feel an indescribable sense of panic!

Let her want to quickly find something to cheer up the old man.

She looked at Gu Jiashu, who was still kneeling on the ground, and said quickly, "Dad, first help Jiashu look at his legs." After she finished speaking, she took the initiative to help her

cousin, and asked, "Jiashu, what happened to your legs?" What happened? Where did you get hurt, why are you limping?"

Hearing what she said, the family's attention immediately focused on Gu Jiashu's legs, and Gu Kai also stepped forward and pulled him up from the ground .

After Gu Jiashu got up, everyone saw that his calf was still wrapped in gauze when his trousers were pulled up.

The injury should be huge, and the gauze almost covered his entire calf.

The gauze was dirty, black and yellow, and I don't know how long it had been wrapped around his leg.

Seeing that his nephew was injured, Gu Zhengchu didn't care about being sad. He stood up from the chair, pointed to the sofa next to him and said, "Go and sit, let me take a look."

Shen Cong ran to another room to get his passport consultation box.

Gu Jiashu's leg was injured during the earthquake.

In his words, he and his girlfriend Tingting were on their way to her brother's house when the earthquake hit.

Then while he was on the phone, he felt a sudden whirlwind.

Immediately afterwards, he watched Tingting, who was walking in front of him, fall and was crushed heavily by a collapsed wall!

At that time, the family tree was thrown far away by a huge force, and fell to the ground and could not move.

When he got up desperately and wanted to pull Tingting out, a metal billboard on the side of the road fell straight down, taking pictures of him and his girlfriend who were crushed under the wall. .

Jiashu was knocked unconscious on the spot, and it was already the next day when he woke up again.

At that time, he had been sent to the emergency station by volunteers.

Gu Jiashu was photographed by the billboard with a concussion, dizziness, and vomiting tormented him for several days, and he was so dizzy that he couldn't even open his eyes.

Can't do anything.

In addition, the torn iron sheet of the billboard was deeply inserted into the muscle of his calf, piercing his calf with a gap of more than ten centimeters, and a large piece of flesh was cut off!

At that time, the city was in chaos, there were not enough doctors and nurses, and there was not enough medicine.

An injury like his was not worth mentioning at the first aid station at the time, and he couldn't even find someone who could stitch his wound up.

I had to bandage him, give him two antibiotics and then let him lie in the tent and boil.

Gu Jiashu himself couldn't remember how he survived.

Later, the order in the city recovered a little bit, and finally a doctor came to treat the wounds of the wounded.

After Jiashu recovered a little bit and was able to stand up, he left the emergency station.

"I went home immediately after I got out of the emergency station. But home..."

At this point, the big man burst into tears.

The tremendous pain was too much for him to bear. He covered his stomach with his hands, sobbing so hard that he couldn't lift his head.

"Uncle, brother, my house is gone, the whole building has fallen into the cracks of the ground! My mother, my mother..."

He cried so hard that he couldn't continue.

In fact, there is no need to say any more, everyone understands what he has left behind.

His mother must have returned home after the aftershocks, and when the real earthquake hit, there was no chance to run out again.

Gu Zhengchu was completely unable to check his nephew's wound anymore. He sat on a small stool, covered his face with his hands, and tears slowly flowed down between his fingers.

The old man didn't cry out loud, but this silent crying made people's heart full of grief.

"Tingting is gone too."

Gu Jiashu calmed down for a long time before continuing with a sob.

"I found the volunteers who took me to the emergency center, and they told me that Tingting was also dug out, but she was out of breath when she was dug out." Gu Jiashu couldn't continue, shaking all over

. Like a sapling struggling under a storm.

"Stop talking, take a rest first. Ask your sister-in-law to bandage your wound again." Gu Kai interrupted him.

Shen Cong quickly opened the medicine box and squatted beside Gu Jiashu to help him treat the wound.

Gu Zhengchu didn't help, he sat on the side trying to calm down, his whole body looked pale and tired.

The whole person seemed to be holding on with one breath.

Fearing that the children would be frightened, Shen Xi silently brought the children back to the small room.

Cheng Ru ran to make a cup of tea for the uncle and nephew.

The one for Gu Zhengchu was the calming tea he made himself before, and the one for Gu Jiashu was a cup of hot boiled black tea with a lot of honey in it.

"You just came back from the outside and sweated so much. Don't drink something cold, drink a cup of hot food slowly." "

Thank you, Auntie." Gu Jiashu took it and said gratefully.

Then he almost drank the cup of tea in one breath, not even caring about the slightly hot tea.

Seeing him like this, Cheng Ru hurriedly poured him another glass of cold water.

Gu Jiashu drank another gulp.

Shen Cong untied the gauze on his leg and found that there was only a little inflammation inside, and the sutures looked a little red and swollen because they hadn't fully grown.

All in all it's not a big problem.

Watching her change Gu Jiashu's medicine, and watching Jiashu take two anti-inflammatory medicines, Gu Zhengchu opened his mouth again.

He said: "You should stay at your Uncle Shen and Aunt Cheng's house for a few days, and this leg needs to be raised again. Don't

run around during this period, or you will become disabled if your muscles don't grow well and atrophy in the future. Hearing what he

said, Shen Jianyi and Cheng Ru nodded repeatedly: "Don't leave, don't leave, just live here! Take care of your legs first, that's a big deal, and lean back for everything else. "

Family Tree didn't resist this time.

He wiped away the tears on his face, and said gratefully to the two old people: "Uncle and aunt, that will cause you trouble. I will stay for a few days and leave when my leg recovers." "The whole family does not say such kind

words !" Shen Jianyi waved his hand to stop him from continuing.

Then he looked at Gu Kai and said: "Go and pour some water for your brother, and help him wash his hair. Is this leg not able to see the water? Then wrap it in a plastic bag and run so far. How can it be such a hot day?" I have to take a bath too."

Then he looked at his wife again: "Go and make a stutter for the family tree, he must not have eaten well these days."

Speaking of this, he couldn't help but shook his head and sighed: "This child It's a big crime!"

Gu Jiashu really suffered.

Leaving aside the injuries he suffered, just looking at the filthy T-shirt on his body, the sticky strands of hair, and the chapped and bleeding lips... You can tell that in this part of the

city What a rough day it was.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-07-05 21:55:28~2022-07-06 23:58:14~Thanks to the little

angels who cast mines : 49408644 3;

thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Zhai Zhai 32 bottles; Miss Qian Jin, Yue Ri 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
818K 68.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
29.4K 482 10
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277131/ Author: Zhilan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-02 Latest: Chapter 56 Through rebirth fi...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...