Rebirth Returns to the day be...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Yusu Category: Rebirth through time travel Doomsday/Space/Hoarding/Guarding Home "All the savings in... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 74
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
C 105 (1)
c 105(2)
c 106(1)
c 106(2)
c 107
c 108
c 109
c 110
c 111
c 112(1)
c 112(2)
c 113(1)
c 113(2)
c 114
c 115
c 116

c 18

1.5K 41 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Rebirth Returns to the day before the divorce [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

That night, the family talked until midnight, and when they finally lay down, the sky was a bit dim.

Shen Cong originally wanted to sleep in, but who would have imagined that there would be a lot of people coming to the house early in the morning, making such a fuss that it was like having a tea party.

The windows and doors were all shut tightly, but the chatter and laughter that came up could not be stopped.

It made her depressed enough.

Shen Cong suddenly sat up from the bed, changed clothes indiscriminately, and left the room.

Going out just scared away all her drowsiness.

Looking down from the corridor on the second floor, Shen Cong realized that what he had thought just now was wrong. Her house was not having a tea party, but - it was a morning session!

A lot of small benches were placed in the front yard, and a large circle of people sat around. This was not enough, but there were still many people standing.

Beside these adults, there are a dozen or so children chasing and fighting with each other... At

a glance, there must be dozens of children!

Where are these people from?

Shen Cong's mind was buzzing -

maybe not all the people from the whole community came to gather at their house?

Gu Kai made an appointment with his father-in-law today to buy a three-wheel battery, so he didn't have to go out too early, so he had a rare late sleep.

He woke up later than Shen Cong, and he was also taken aback when he went out.

"Where did you come from?" He asked in a muffled voice, still in a nasal voice.

"How do I know?"

Shen Cong poked him: "Stop standing there, go down and have a look. Hurry up and drive away if you can, don't wake up my sister and them again."

Gu Kai nodded, and the couple went down together upstairs.

But before he got downstairs, Shen Cong heard a bitter voice: "Oh, sister-in-law, I have already said that you are the most blessed person in our village.

Although there is no son, how well these two daughters are raised! It doesn't count if the boss married abroad. I heard that the son-in-law is still a big boss? After this marriage, she became a rich woman, and she just counted money at home every day.

Tsk tsk, the second child is also good! Not to mention the son-in-law's ostentatious looks, the key is that the family has a solid foundation!

Sister-in-law, I heard that your in-laws bought the wasteland behind to grow ginseng?

Oops, I've lived for decades and haven't seen what that ginseng looks like! You also take us to learn more! "

Shen Cong was so angry that she choked. He rolled his eyes and was about to confront her, but was grabbed by Gu Kai.

Fortunately, Cheng Ru is not a vegetarian. He

could hear her voice standing on the stairs. Fight back.

"No matter how blessed you are, you can't compare to Liu Xia! The son and daughter-in-law are all making a lot of money outside, doesn't it mean that several restaurants have opened?

Don't be modest, people don't know if they have seen ginseng, have you already gotten tired of eating ginseng? I heard that Komatsu's restaurant is very high-end, with ginseng and bird's nest, how can you miss your son's filial piety? There was a burst of

laughter all around.

Shen Cong didn't know who the woman was, but it was obvious that her mother's words hit her sore spot.

She groaned for a long time before choking out a sentence: "I must have seen ginseng before, it's not like I haven't seen it before." Have you tried ginseng seedlings? We have never seen what it looks like in the soil. Sister-in-law, don't be so stingy, take us to see it, let us open our eyes too. "

" Don't you just want to see how my house has been redecorated, folks in the village, just watch it if you want to see it! Do you still need to say that these are useless? "Cheng Ru replied with a smile.

"It's just that I haven't seen the ginseng seedling you mentioned, Liu Xia. Our in-laws wanted to use the land behind to grow medicinal materials, but they never said they wanted to grow ginseng. Who can plant that thing without experience?

Besides, when is it now, is it the season for planting? You ran to see the seedlings before the ground was plowed? I'm not afraid of being laughed at if I say it out, and they are all from peasant families! "

...

What do you not understand when you hear this?

This is in the name of visiting her sister, to come to the house to inquire about the situation!

This time, the decoration of the home has made a lot of noise. I don't know how many people in the village and the community are curious, but they just haven't been able to find a chance to come in and take a good look.

Now that I heard that Shen Xi is going back to China to visit relatives, don't you immediately have a reason to come?

It is estimated that most of these people came for the old man's traditional Chinese medicine garden, and wanted to see what was going on and whether they could really make money.

In fact, Shen's father and Shen's mother had already anticipated this situation. They said before that they wanted to find a suitable opportunity to satisfy the curiosity of the people around them.

After all, if you are not afraid of thieves stealing, you are afraid of thieves thinking about it. Instead of letting them figure it out by themselves, it is better to open it up for them to take a good look.

Anyway, except for the courtyard wall, there is no difference in other parts of the house.

The basement is equipped with invisible doors. Although there are two houses in the backyard, they are also the most common steel frame houses. From the outside, it looks like a temporary warehouse, and its appearance is not good.

As for supplies, those that cannot be shown to others are all in Shen Cong's space.

So there is nothing to be afraid of people visiting.

Apparently, my parents allowed these people to chatter at home today, and they wandered around with this mentality.

Seeing that her mother's fighting strength was beyond the charts and she didn't need help at all, Shen Cong pulled Gu Kai and turned around and went upstairs.

Why don't you just do something?

She was too lazy to deal with these people with her mother.

Asking Gu Kai to go back to the house, Shen Cong stopped Shen Xi who was also woken up and wanted to go out: "Sister, are Tongtong and Shanshan awake? Shall I take you out for a walk?

" It's not good to rest at home, it's better to take the children out for a stroll.

After all, there are not many peaceful and beautiful days like now.

Helping my sister clean up the children together, Shen Cong went downstairs to drive first.

After Shen Xi took his children and slipped out through the small door in the backyard, he saw that the car had already parked at the door.

As soon as she got into the car, Shen Xi froze for a moment, her eyes became extremely complicated again.

Two child safety seats were fixed side by side in the rear seat of the car, and a multifunctional car dining table was specially hung on the back of the co-driver, with a large paper bag placed on it.

Helping the children fasten their seat belts, Shen Xi opened the paper bag and found a box of fresh meat buns and a box of bean paste buns inside, all of which were steaming.

In addition, there is a small box of cut fruit, two packets of children's milk, and a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice.

When my sister went out, she was obviously empty-handed, and it was obvious that these things had been placed in her space before.

Seeing Shenxi staring at the meal in a daze, Shen Cong said with a smile: "It takes more than an hour to drive from our house to the urban area, don't starve us Tongtong Shanshan, just eat something casually. This bun is my mother's own Wrapped, bean meat stuffing, the taste you have liked since you were a child. I wonder if Tongtong and the others will get used to it?" "I am

used to it, thank you, aunt."

Tongtong is almost six years old, so she naturally understands what auntie is saying. say what.

He stretched out his hand for his mother to wipe with a wet towel, and he did not forget to thank him loudly.

Shan Shan is only two years old, she still can't speak clearly. The child was exhausted from all the twists and turns, and he was still groggy at the moment.

But after hearing what my brother said, he also yelled: "Thank you, thank you!" The

whiny little milk cavity made the people who heard it want to rush over to hug the cub and kiss it hard!

"No, no, sister, come and drive, I'm going to kiss my baby! Ah, I'm so cute!" Shen Cong sighed loudly in front.

Hearing Shen Xi's uncontrollable music, the haze that had been lingering in his heart seemed to dissipate a lot.

A group of people first went to pick up the pre-ordered meals yesterday, and then went straight to the city center.

Shen Cong told his family about the expansion of the space last night, and everyone agreed to add more supplies, and it would be best to spend all the money.

After all, according to the current form, the end of the world cannot escape. That being the case, it is useless to keep the money.

With more space, the previous car sales plan can be cancelled, and instead, more energy needs to be found.

Gasoline and diesel, etc., can I prepare a little, even if it's just in case?

As for the fine stones, Mr. Gu means that the current quantity in the family is enough to last for a long time.

Moreover, jewelry and gold in prosperous times and troubled times are really the end of the world. I am afraid that jewelry and gold are not worth it, and maybe they may not be able to exchange for a steamed bun in the end.

So you don't need to spend a lot of money to buy this thing, you can take your time when you see the opportunity.

On the contrary, you can buy a pedal tricycle.

So, the job of Gu Kai and Shen Jianyi today is to buy three wheels and as much gasoline as possible.

Shen Xi took out all the money on her body, and there was a total of more than 13,000 euros, and it could be seen that this was already all of her belongings.

The family didn't ask much, and no one even mentioned what was going on between her and Zhang Ye.

Now this form, those are not important.

The Shen family sisters took their children to the bank to exchange euros, put all of them into Shen Cong's card, and then went to the largest shopping mall.

This is what Cheng Ru meant.

Last night, when she saw her daughter appearing in front of her with a haggard face, she turned her head and cried.

Just now I knew that Shen Xi was going to take the eldest daughter's family out, so without further ado, she stuffed a card and said: "Go buy something for your sister and the two children. Don't buy daily necessities, go buy what she likes, clothes , perfume, cosmetics... buy whatever you want!"

Shen Cong knew that his mother was feeling sorry for his daughter, so he took the card and said nothing.

But Shen Xi naturally wouldn't let his mother and sister make such a fuss.

Seeing Shen Cong lead her to the cosmetics counter, he stretched out his hand and pulled her aside, then simply and rudely asked for all the cards and confiscated the property rights.

At Shen Xi's request, they went to the underground supermarket first.

Added some baby milk powder, children's sausages, and tableware that children are used to.

After loading the car, we went straight to the top floor of the mall.

There is a children's section and a big bookstore.

Bought Shanshan a doll she wanted, bought Tongtong an electric train he likes, seeing that my sister was going to the Lego counter, Shen Cong stopped her.

"I've bought it. I bought a bunch of educational toys, board games, and mobile games. I also bought a lot of plush toys, which are enough for the two of them to play for a long time."

Shen Xi stopped, looking at his sister with eyes full of emotion.

She suddenly reached out and hugged Shen Cong, then said without being polite, "Then I'll buy them some picture books."

"Picture books, story books, teaching materials... Gu Kai made a list of books for me, and I followed them The list is all bought. You have to trust the vision of a book editor, and behind this editor is a group of colleagues who are mothers as senior references."

Shen Xi was directly amused by his sister.

"I'll go pick out some books for myself."

Just as she was about to take a step, she stopped again, and asked a little hesitantly, "You won't even buy all my books, do you?"

Shen Cong shrugged and gestured towards her. She made a gesture of "please", without telling her that the books stored at home could almost catch up with a small library.

This is not counting the batch that she frantically added later.

After all, when knowledge is the greatest wealth.

Shen Xi didn't buy many books, not even a single shopping bag was filled, and he didn't even need to go back into the car again.

Carrying books, the sisters took the two children to the playground.

Although the journey was hard, it is the nature of children to be cute and play. Seeing that the two children in the ball pool could not even walk, so let them play for a while, and the two also took this opportunity to talk.

After all, there are a lot of people in the family, and there is probably no place to talk at the moment.

Watching the children start playing, the two sisters sat down in the rest area on one side and ordered two drinks. Shen Cong finally asked the question he had been worried about for a long time.

"Sister, what's the situation with you and Zhang Ye now? How can you get back so much money?" With

Zhang Ye's stingy attitude, and so much blood all at once, it is estimated that the elder sister took a lot of effort.

Seeing her sister's thoughts, Shen Xi took a sip of her drink and said lightly: "It's not as difficult as you imagined, just apply for divorce and property division."

Although her sister said it simply, Shen Cong knew it must be more than that.

In the past few years, the business of the couple has developed quite well, and it is said that they have opened several branches.

It is impossible for Zhang Ye to keep hundreds of thousands of euros in his hands.

Seeing the suspicion on her younger sister's face, Shen Xi had no choice but to explain a few more words: "Actually, the conflict between Zhang Ye and I is already very deep, and the matter of my father is just a catalyst.

For more than a year, the people in country D The situation has been unstable, with refugee issues, strikes, and various natural disasters from time to time. The economic situation has always been bad.

In fact, not only country D, but the entire European economy is in recession, and there are really too many disasters!

Today's earthquake, tomorrow's forest Conflagration...

I mean to maintain stability for the time being, and keep some money in hand just in case. Zhang Ye felt that the time was running out, and he desperately wanted to buy land at a low price. We had already quarreled countless times because of this.

This time He didn't let us come back, we were all fighting, and he held back a sentence, saying that he can let me send 5,000 euros home..."

Shen Xi couldn't continue.

She clutched the glass so tightly that her fingertips turned white.

After all, the husband and wife who have been together for more than ten years have also given birth to two children. In the end, it is a lie to say that they don't feel uncomfortable.

But before the catastrophe strikes, Shen Xi also knows that it is a good thing for him to recognize the person next to him and stop the loss in time.

Shen Cong held his sister's hand distressedly.

Shen Xi laughed at himself: "When I opened the store, most of it was my money. I just graduated at that time, where did the money come from? Didn't my parents help me?! Now my father wants to use the money, and he gives it to me

. Five thousand!

That's fine, but my heart died all of a sudden. I filed for divorce at that time and wanted to divide the property.

Ruanmu, you know, our real estate and company are all registered in my name. At the very least, he can get hundreds of thousands.

And I made it very clear to him that if he insists on delaying my time, I will directly resell his newly bought land. Anyway, he has more than one competitor.

Seeing that I was determined, Zhang Ye finally had no choice but to agree, and after a few days, he gave me 150,000 yuan, and issued another 150,000 yuan IOU." "Have the

divorce procedures been completed?"

"Sure "

Shen Cong nodded, and then said: "Sister, when you go back, give me your divorce certificate, the property division agreement you signed, and his IOU for safekeeping, right?"

Shen Xi agreed without hesitation. .

Only then did Shen Cong relax.

Although Zhang Ye is abroad, his parents are still in China!

Even after the catastrophe, the chances of meeting those two people were slim, she still felt that she had to take some precautions.

What if?

Save things and be prepared.

"Gongmu, my sister hasn't had time to say thank you to you. Thank you and my parents for not giving up on me at this time, and trying to force me back. Without you, my two children and I... might be gone."

"Sister , what nonsense are you talking about!" Shen Cong was anxious.

Shen Xi waved her hand: "I'm telling the truth. You don't know how scared we were when the volcano in country C erupted just after we got off the plane. Let's go half a day later...

Country C and country D are so close, if Something happened to country D, my child and I... Zhang Ye couldn't count on it at all."

Shen Xi couldn't continue.

Shen Cong walked over and hugged her sister's arm, and comforted her: "It's all over, sister, you've gone home."

She pointed at the two children who were having so much fun, and said firmly, "As long as our family People are together, no matter what time they live, they can live a good life!"

"Well, I believe." Shen Xi nodded solemnly.

Who would have thought that the two of them felt dizzy at the same time just after speaking, and their bodies couldn't help shaking.

Immediately afterwards, they found that the paper cups on the table were upside down, and the drinks were spilled all over the floor.

Shen Cong's face changed drastically in an instant, he stood up abruptly and ran towards the lottery pool!

Shen Xi didn't understand what was going on, seeing the situation, he hurriedly ran with his sister.

At this moment, the lights in the shopping mall suddenly flickered, and after a few times in a row, they all went out with a small explosion.

The whole world has become dark!

"It's not good, there's an earthquake, run!" Someone suddenly shouted in the darkness.

This floor is dedicated to children.

It was summer vacation at this time, and the most people on the floor were children and old people who brought their children to play.

With this voice, the entire shopping mall was in chaos.

There were yelling and screaming everywhere, mixed with the hysterical cries of children, as well as the crisp sound of collisions and things falling to the ground.

Shen Cong threw himself into the lottery pool and searched desperately inside, but he couldn't see Tongtong and Shanshan at all.

This time she was really anxious, and couldn't help but shouted loudly: "Tongtong! Shanshan!"

There was uncontrollable fear in her voice.

The author has something to say:

The next chapter will be v, friends, please continue to support Yousu, I love you!

Push my pre-acquisition, and open this next book, if you are interested, please collect it.

"Rebirth Back to the Day of Natural Disaster" copywriting:

"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly."

The moment Ke Bei opened his eyes, this was the first sentence he heard.

Then I felt light on my leg, and the heavy stone on it was lifted and thrown aside by the boy who was under six years old in front of me.

The severe pain hit her, and she woke up suddenly, only then did she realize that she had been reborn, back to the moment before the natural disaster.

She came back with her son Cheng Tian who was born after the end of the world.

"Can you get up? Hurry up, the bridge is about to collapse!"

Without waiting for her to respond, her son pulled her up, swung her on his shoulders and ran away.

Lying on Zai Zai's back, Ke Bei closed his eyes speechlessly, and understood-

Xiao Zai'er's supernatural powers also came back with him.

--Cheng

Qian, a special soldier, opened a car repair shop after retiring from the army, and the business was good. Coupled with the fact that one person is full and the whole family is not hungry, life is happy.

Until one day when the bridge in the city collapsed, a woman came to him with a child and told him--

"I am your wife, and he is your son. Hurry up and come with us, our family will die together!"

Cheng Gan: "..."

I have never been in love, where did my wife and son come from? !

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 748 12
The Scooby-Doo Gang and their newest member have another mystery to solve, and they have to solve the mystery of the Evil Masked Figure and his robot...
152K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
44.4K 518 86
https://m.shubaow.net/155/155601 Author: phantasmagoria Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-14 Latest: Chapter 86 Ended rebirth fini...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...