βŒ‘ Eternally yours/ Vinny M X...

By R0manceCE0

Valerie, an expert in fixing instruments and a professional drummer meets Ricky Olson and Vinny Mauro when fi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Eternally Yours
A/N
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter Twenty-Four

276 10 7
By R0manceCE0

"Alright, so we are going for a very gothic sort of style—that is what you requested, right, Mr. Cerulli?" Jackson asked, flipping through some pages on a clipboard, while "Imaculate Misconception" was playing quietly in the background.

"Please call me Chris. And yeah, I wanted to go for a more evil gothic look, since tonight's set and the rest of this tour we are going to be playing our more darker and heavier music," Chris replied, showing Jackson some photos. "We are on a pretty short tour."

"I thought there were only 5 of you, 7 including the dancers, who I've already met and taken photos of. Who's this beauty?" Jackson asked, stalking over to Valerie and inspecting her looks: "My, you have a gorgeous figure and wonderful style."

"This is Valerie," Vinny muttered, standing beside her in a defensive stance, wrapping an arm around her waist. Jackson gave him a funny look. She smiled sheepishly at his behavior.

"She is our supply drummer since Vinny hasn't been very well this tour." Ricky chimed in, shrugging off his leather jacket and moving to sit down in a chair on the side.

"Uh, honey, you don't look sick. "At all," Jackson laughed as he flicked Vinny on the brow, "are you lying?"

"Heh, No. I wish I was, but I've just not been feeling great. Sore muslces and shit" Vinny sighed, moving to stand beside Valerie, taking her hand in his and rubbing his temple. Valerie muttered sweet nothings into his ear and cradled his head.

"Ooo, so you guys are a package? How cute! Sad to think I had my eyes on you," Jackson whined to Vinny, a pout playing on his face, winking, "Let's get to it, shall we? The makeup artists and stylists are waiting! Will Miss Valerie be joining you in the photo shoot?"

"Well, I don't see why not," Chris said happily, clapping his hands together and subtly glancing at Ricky. The two shared a short glance before Chris nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, you're a part of the Motionless family now." Ricky smiled, giving Valerie a pat on the back, and Vinny cuddled her with a pleased face.

"Okay! Let's get to it then!"

▪️Valerie point of view ▪️

"Here, we had this spare dress in the back; I think it would suit you amazingly!" The stylist assigned to me exclaimed enthusiastically as she shoved a lacy black Morticia Addams-style dress into my arms.

"Um sure, what shoes should I wear?" I asked, beginning to change into the dress in the changing room, while the lady fluttered around outside.

"Do you have platforms? Who are you being paired with in the shoot?" She asked as I slipped into the dress.

I admired it in the mirror; it fit me like a glove. The blackness and lace stood out beautifully against my skin, and my black hair completed the outfit spectacularly.

"Um, Vinny, I think. And then one massive photo with the guys," I replied, thinking back to what shoes I owned.
"I also have a really nice pair of black suede platforms on the bus!"

"Perfect! I'll run and grab them; can you straighten your hair?" The lady asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, I may not look like a fashion guru, but I do like to dress up." We laughed, and she went to grab my boots.

▪️

"Woah! Miss Valerie! You look like an angel of darkness! Just wait until that boy toy of yours sees you!" Jackson exclaimed, grabbing my face and stretching my cheeks.

I blushed slightly, disliking all the sudden attention.

"Boyfriend! Not boy toy. Anyways, yeah! Thanks for setting this up," I replied as we walked down the corridor to where we were going to take the photos.

With me, I had the sticks Vinny made for me, knowing we would use them in the shoot somehow.

"Hm, I want to take a few shots of you before the guys come," Jackson hummed, his tongue poking out from his lip slightly. "Stand over there and pose like a girl boss," he ordered.

And I did as told.

▪️

"Woop, woop!" Someone yelled from the bottom of the corridor, followed by tones of whispering and hushing as the five guys came stampeding towards me.

"Woah Val! You look like a queen!" Ricky exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous," Vinny added, taking my hand and twirling me around. "There we go, just like a real queen should be. Happy and dancing, and with her king," Vinny chuckled.

"You guys look so handsome! I love your makeup and outfits. We go well together!" I sighed, looking at the guys' outfits and hair. "also Ha! I'm taller than Vinny and Rick now."

They were all dressed in dark purple and black suits with gothic makeup, and they all looked like Gomez Addams.

"Enough chit-chat. I've got you for 2 hours now since all that makeup and outfit stuff took so long. Chop chop!" Jackson laughed, pushing us all into a side room.

"The show starts in four, so let's make this quick."

▪️

"Alright, you two," Jackson said, pointing towards me and Vinny, "I wanted you to stand with your backs to each other, with your drum sticks pointed upwards, as if you're duelling with guns."

Me and Vinny got into position, and within five minutes it was over. Thank god. He is the most difficult person to keep still!

"Thank God that's over," Vinny sighed as we stood outside for a short break. "You can't say much, little Mr. 'I run on batteries'!" I groaned, hitting my head against the wall.

"Hey Val"

"Yes Vin"

"You really, really, really do look beautiful." He smiled, caressing my cheek with his hand. "You define beauty, Valerie," he whispered into my ear. As we leant against the wall, I shivered,

"Says the most handsome man here" I sighed, running my hands across his chest, he groaned.
"Valerie, you are such a tease." He smirked, biting my lip after kissing me,

"But you love it" I pulled away, nudging his face with my own, a certain predatory tone in my voice

"Yes, madame," he said, putting his hands on my waist and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he smiled at me.

"Did you enjoy taking photos?" He asked, pecking my cheek, "I think the group photos of us and the gang are going to look awesome."

"Yeah it was fun, did you?"

"Eh, I prefer to be in the action, not frozen in time" vinny laughed, that beautiful light in his eyes shone.

I just started to feel in awe, thinking of everything that made him such a beautiful person.

"What?"

"Sorry, Vin, I'm just looking at you because you are just so beautiful." I sighed, smiling brightly at him.

"Awh, Val, shu-"

"Valerie, Chris wants to take photos with you." Ryan called, and Vinny sent me a confused look and asked, "Why are you taking photos with him?" Sounding offended,

"Look after my drumsticks Vin, I'll be back in 5" I sighed, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead, then I walked back into the room.

"Hope you don't mind Valerie" Chris smiled as I walked over to him, Jackson shouting directions violently,

"Not at all! You okay?" I asked, grinning at my friend.

"Yeah, I'm just fine!" Chris replied, fixing his hair in the mirror.

I jumped as he placed his cold hands on my hips, but I smiled through the uncomfortability I was feeling.

"Alright! That's a wrap!" Jackson called off the meeting with a massive smirk on his face.

Just as I went to move away and go find Vinny, somebody grabbed my wrist, pulling me back: "Valerie, fancy coming to have dinner with me before tonight's show?" Chris asked nervously,

"Sure, it'll be fun! Is anyone else going?" I asked, putting my hair up and my nose ring back in.

"No, it'll just be us."

▪️

I'm sorry!! Another filler chapter 😭😭 we are getting there I promise.
What do you guys want to see in the future of this book? Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 12 13
Ricky has been struggling after losing his now fiancΓ© Rowan. Ricky is haunted by recurring nightmares of the night when Leo snatched Rowan away from...
302K 6.9K 40
Gabriella Davis AKA Midnight is the drummer for the band Into The Dark. She has always had a hard time letting people in and decided that she doesn't...
1.8K 66 13
You just divorced your abusive husband of only a few months. You were convinced that it was true love but after Ricky had seen a bruise on your arm...
3.2K 184 31
Andy is Ricky's sister, Ricky is one year older than Andy but they are the same grade. It was Andy's last year at high school with Ricky and their fr...