Not that bad // Rhea Ripley

By ericlovesyuh

Getting to her dream carreer in WWE wasn't all that easy for Roxanne Colton. She had to face hardships, relat... More

Disclaimer/Author's note
1 - I've given up on you
2- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
3- Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
4- Dead!
5- Always
6- Second & Sebring
7- Seize The Day
8- Currents Convulsive
9- Fly
10- Stressed Out
11- It Never Ends
12- Don't Give Up
13- Who Are You Now
14- We Are One
15- Voices
16- Thicker Than Water
17- Comet
18- Ingest
19- Straight Edge
20- Day 54
21- All We Have
22- Sad But True
23- Love And Leave It Alone
24- Bedless
25- Ma Chérie
26- If You Don"t Know
27- In Between
28- Dancing With A Wolf
29- This Is What It Takes
30- Roger Rabbit
31- Stay Awake
32- Nightmare
33- Lydia
34- Morning Light
35- Break The Cycle
36- Weighted
37- All Fucked Up
38- Falling For You
39- Fiction
40- Tangled In The Great Escape
41- Give Me Love
42- Ivy
43- H. Ledger
44- The Stigma
45- Want You Back
46- A Prophecy
47- Song For Isabelle
48- Babylon
49- The Remedy
50- Forever & Ever More
51- Voices
52- More Than Friends
53- Want You Back
54- Missing You
55- Disappear
56- House Of Memories
57- All I Want
58- Head To The Ground
59- Such Small Hands
60- World Favorite
61- All Signs Point To Lauderdale
62- Pyramids
63- California
64- Ma Chérie
65- The New National Anthem
66- I Think I'm Okay
67- Home Is For The Heartless
68- Growing Pains
69- Angel Eyes
70- Swim
71- Missing You
72- Unrest
73- 1x1
74- Oh, Calamity !
76 - Emperor's New Clothes
77- Follow You
78- Caraphernelia
79- What I Like About You
80 - Little Monster
81 - High Enough
82 - Sorry
83- Liability
84- My Way
85 - Reincarnate
86- Pretty Venom
87 - Hate/Love
88 - Malevolence
89 - Prism
90 - Tango de Roxanne
91 - Cyberhex
92 - Gorgeous Nightmare
93 - Prey
94 - Seize The Power
95 - Enough, Enough Now
96 - I Solemnly Swear
97 - Another Life
98 - Scars
99 - The Void

75- Chosen

576 23 9
By ericlovesyuh

 "This is life, this is what I live for"

Mäneskin

My eyes were glued to the screen, as Demi performed her first live and on-air match. She was incredible in the ring, and her technique was very interesting to witness. The sheer force she had is absolutely astonishing. I'll have to ask her to help me grow my muscles some day. Unfortunately for her, she got eliminated pretty early in the tournament, but her performance was still acclaimed by the audience, and she walked backstage with an incredible smile on her face, the kind of smile that could light up any dark room. That grin only seemed to get bigger as she spotted me.

"Did you really stay to watch all that?" She asked, looking shocked.

"Of course! I wasn't about to miss your first match here!" I smiled. "You're incredible girl, I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh my god, coming from you, I" She blushed. "Can I admit something? I used to watch you a lot when you were in ROH, and I'm such a fan of yours."

"Shut up, you're messing with me!" I blushed so hard I could feel my cheeks burning.

"I'm not! I never told because I didn't want to make things weird."

I just hugged her out of the blue, squeezing her close to me. We remained like this for a few seconds, before Demi left to get a shower and get changed. SmackDown was actually filmed in the same city, so we didn't have to take a long drive tonight, and I was thankful for that.

"Oh hey Dem's, wanna eat somewhere out?" I asked as she came back. "My treat, to congratulate you."

"But I did not even win?" She chuckled.

"And?" I shrugged. "You did amazing still, and you deserve some kind of reward. So I'll reword my sentence, where do you want to eat?"

"I'm kind of craving some junk food to be honest, but I know that's bad." She moaned.

"Junk food it is!"

We walked through the streets, in search of a quiet place we could eat in. We actually found a small hot dog place, not too far from the hotel, and settled on this one, deciding that we would sleep early today, to make up for last night. We chatted as we ate, and soon enough went back to the hotel. I brushed my teeth and got in my pj's in record time, before opening my laptop and plopping on the bed, Demi sitting next to me.

"Oh, hey, I'm about to call my friends from Australia, is that okay?" I asked her. "If it bothers you, I can do so on the balcony or something."

"Don't be dumb, it's cold out." She chuckled. "You don't have to worry about me, I'm the one squatting your bedroom after all."

"Oh no, I really like having you here!" I assured her. "I don't really like being all alone all the time anyways." I started the call and soon was a few familiar heads pop up. "Oh hey guys!" My accent got stronger every time I called them, and Demi noticed this right away, smiling to herself. "How are you doing?"

"We're doing so good, what about you love?" Michael asked, not letting the others time to talk.

"I'm doing amazing, thank you! Are you still on tour?" I looked over at Demi who got up to get water from the sink.

"Yeah we are! We're touring Canada right now." Ashton informed me. "What about you?"

"I'm in..." Nothing, I couldn't remember the name of the fucking city I was in.

"Orlando!" Demi's smile-laced voice echoed through the room. "Isn't it part of your job to know that?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully. "So apparently we're in Orlando."

"You're not alone?" Michael asked with a playful smirk.

"Well due to ... circumstances we'll say, I'm travelling with Demi Bennett, a fellow Aussie from Adelaide." I turned my screen a bit so they could see Demi that sat back down next to me. "Say hi to my friends Dem's"

"Oh shit, don't put me on the spot like that!" She waved a bit timidly. "Hi Roxanne's friends!"

"Hey Demi!" Calum said with a smile. "Are we interrupting something?"

"No not at all." I responded. "I just wanted to call you since it's been a while, our schedules being packed and all."

"It is true that they're packed." Luke laughed softly. "But it feels good, and I can't wait to have you on stage with us again soon."

"Ah, I wish I could you guys, I miss you!"

We made up for lost time for an hour or so, before I hung up, letting the boys go get some rest, and seeing as Demi started yawning heavily too.

"So, you were in a band?" She asked hesitantly after a while. She was always sacred of being intrusive with her questions.

"Yeah, for a couple years in highschool. I got replaced when I started wrestling professionally, and now they're touring the world." I laughed. "I guess I wasn't that good."

"Don't say that, I'm sure you were amazing." She turned around to be on her side, now facing me.

"Yeah, we were good, but their singer, Luke, he really fits the band's sound the most." I smiled at her. "I'm glad he's the one replacing me."

Demi soon fell asleep, and I was about to join her, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From Michael, 11:56 p.m

"Damn girl, your roommate is dine as fuck!"

"Why do you always surround yourself with pretty humans?"

From Roxanne, 11:56 p.m

"Demi? Yeah, she's very pretty I gotta admit."

"And that is because I am a pretty human hehe"

From Michael, 11:57 p.m

"Then why don't you try your luck? Take a break from boys that will end up crushing you?"

From Roxanne, 11:57 p.m

"I never really thought of her that way? And I'm not ready to date again."

"Fuck Michael I don't even know if I'm into girls? Like I never fell in love with a woman before?"

From Michael, 11:58 p.m

"Well, there's a first time for everything love ;)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
15.6K 217 65
a certain girl finds out her best friend has a daddy kink then her little world gets turned upside down. read to find out what I mean by that lol
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...