New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Part 70 (The begining to an end)

415 11 0
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

A'habbat:"CHARGE!!!"

A'habbat basically let out the loudest battle cry in history. My ears hurt......

But there was no time to worry about the ringing in my ears.

I helped A'habbat lead her army, so I was in the front line.

I started moving with A'habbat and her army while Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious lead their armies.

I went ahead with A'habbat to open the scarlet king's kingdom gates, while Xander lead the army for the rest of the trip to the scarlet king's kingdom.

Me and A'habbat managed to get to the front gates of the kingdom undetected. Infact there was no look out on the watch towers.

A'habbat:"maybe my father send most of his armies to the mortal realm to destroy it?"

Y/N:"if that's the case then it makes our Job easier. But at the same time it makes the foundations job as backup harder."

A'habbat:"well then let's just hope that the foundation can last if that's the case...."

We snuck in the scarlet king's kingdom. We managed to blend in with the people in the kingdom. But a few people were starring at us. Mainly because we were wearing clothes that looked like no one else were wearing. I was hiding my face with a hood and wore long pants and was wearing a long sleeve shirt. Because of that no one suspected anything but our clothes.

Soon we were near the palace's/castle's doors. There were only 2 guards guarding the entrance, usually there's around 8 guards.

We managed to trick the 2 guards by telling them that we saw something suspicious near the kingdoms market place.

We cracked open the door and quickly slid inside. There was 2 guards inside the palace/castle guarding the entrance. But 1 of them was asleep and the other was slacking off by talking to someone.

Me and A'habbat snuck into the hallway without them noticing.

A'habbat:"if my father found out that they were slacking off and sleeping, he'd probably kill them....."

Y/N:"yup....."

We started walking further down the hallway.

We turned left then right then right again. We went to a room that A'habbat said was a control room. There were levers and buttons in the room. But it all looked very old fashioned. When we entered we locked the door behind us with our powers.

A'habbat pulled down one of the levers. The lever was labeled front gate. There was a window facing towards the front of the kingdom in the control room. I looked out the window and saw the front gate of the kingdom was opening.

It looks like all the people witnessing the gate being open were confused.If I were them I'd probably be just as confused.

I saw that a hand full of the scarlet king's guards had ran towards the front gates, they were just as confused as the people.

We heard banging from the other side of the control room's door. It was probably some of the scarlet king's guards trying to get in.

Soon A'habbat's army, Angela's/Angelo's army and Demonica's/Demonious' army, came bursting thru the front gates.

Things were chaotic. The townsfolk all ran away, the guards were having trouble controlling the situation. Everyone was panic mode.

The guards trying to get in the control room started banging and screaming for whoever was in here a.k.a me and A'habbat to get out or atleast close the gates.

Me and A'habbat withdrew our weapons and opened the door. I attacked a guy on the left and A'habbat attacked a guy from the right.

I swung my scythe at the guard's throat as hard as I could, I managed to decapitate him. A'habbat thrusted her spear into the other guard's chest. The guard A'habbat injured let out a blood hurdling scream of pain.

I don't know if it was the guy's screaming or not but A'habbat's sisters soon came......

A'tivik:(in a sarcastic tone)"oh great, you 2 are here....."

A'ghor:"we should have figured it was our rebellious sister and her little side kick...."

Y/N:"I'm not her side kick😒"

A'distat:"hard to believe"

A'zieb:"UGH! LET'S JUST HURRY AND KILL THEM ALREADY!"

A'nuht:"agreed"

A'habbat:(whispering to Y/N)"Y/N we should really go n-"

Before A'habbat could finish her sentence it looked like she fell.

But when I looked back I saw A'tellif behind her. She probably pushed A'habbat.

A'tellif:"you were always so weak sister"

I swung my scythe at A'tellif. Disappointingly I missed, because she dodged it at the last second.

My six sense went off.

Because I was to focused on A'tellif, I didn't realize A'nuht was pointing her staff at me. When I finally realized, it was too late. She shot me with her spell.

I was practically send flying across the room. My head hit the wall extremely hard. It hurt like hell.

I stood up and the first thing that happened was A'tivik putting her dagger to my throat.

I started cursing under my breath.

A'tivik:"don't move. I'll slit your throat if you do."

Y/N:"fine....."

As A'tivik said that I had to reluctantly give up...... Or atleast..... For now......

As A'tivik let her guards down a few moments later when A'habbat also got captured by her other sisters, when she had her guard down I tripped A'tivik. A'tivik feel on the ground with a thud. And to make sure she doesn't get up anytime soon I kicked her on the side of her head extremely hard.

I ran to A'nuht who was helping A'zieb hold down A'habbat. I remembered A'habbat telling me that A'nuht is adept at magic but had a weak body. So I punched A'nuht in the stomach as hard as I could.

A'nuht actually coughed up a bit of blood as she fell to the floor.

My six sense went off again. Out of instinct I turned around and created my energy shield. I some how managed to summon my shield on time and block the attack.

A'tellif was the one that attacked me, with her pocket knife. A'zieb probably wanted to kill me too but she was too busy with A'habbat to pay much attention to me.

A'tellif repeatedly tried to enable my shield by trying to stay thru it. Which I'm pretty sure wasn't doing anything. I saw she was paying more attention to my shield than me other self. so I took advantage of that and leg sweeped her.

She didn't fall but she did stumble back a bit and was trying to regain her balance. Since she hasn't regained balance yet I went behind her and stabbed her in the back, with my scythe. Then she actually fell and was struggling to try to stand.

As I was about to fight the other remaining sisters A'zieb, A'ghor and A'distat, what seemed to be a fog rolled in. The fog was green in colour so I knew this wasn't just some regular fog, I tried not breathing in the fog as much as possible.

Soon within the fog I could see 2 figures. At first I thought it was A'zieb and A'habbat but soon I realized that the figures where coming towards me.

I prepared my scythe as they got closer and closer......

When they got close enough I swung my scythe. It hit one of them, on I think their shoulder? But I completely missed the other one.

The one that I hit stubbled back a bit. The one unharmed practically sprinted forwards towards me at the speed of light. I summoned my shield and blocked the attack. The one attacking was using a sword so I was pretty sure it was A'ghor.

But all this time I was holding my breath to not breathe in this weird fog. I felt like I was either going to pass out or that I'd have to breathe in this fog sooner or later.

I gave up holding my breath and the second I breathed in I felt nauseous and dizzy......

I felt like I was sick.

Even though I had felt sick I still managed to fend off A'ghor by hitting her head. She was now unconscious on the floor.

Soon the other figure that was moving at me before summoned a battle axe. Now I knew it was A'distat. Since she's able to create disease and pestilence I'm pretty sure the fog's her doing.

I let down my shield and blocked her with my scythe instead. She kicked my stomach but I didn't fall or stumble. I just stayed still while blocking her attack. My stomach hurt but not that much.

The second time she tried to kick me I took one of my hands of my scythe and used it to grab her leg that was trying to kick me. Because I grabbed one of her legs she was now balancing on one leg and she was wobbling. So I just let go of her leg while pushing her leg back which made her crash to the ground. I slit her stomach with my scythe. She screamed really REALLY loudly.

I turned to where A'habbat and A'zieb were. A'habbat was still struggling to free her self, A'zieb was still putting down A'habbat.

A'habbat said that in her beastial form A'zieb was almost indestructible, much like 682/Atanti. I still haven't seen her beastial form yet but I don't think I wanna. Actually I really have I never see her beastial form.....

Plus my head is still dizzy and I still feel nauseous because of this fog. That's it! An idea came to my head, because of this dense fog I can barely see anything. And if A'zieb doesn't have super vision or something she should also be struggling to see thru the fog.

I was now creeping up behind A'zieb and then..... *BANG* I hit her as hard as I could with my scythe to get head.

She was still conscious but she let out a small grunt which meant that I managed to hurt her to some degree.

I sneaked in front of her as she turned around. I strike my scythe again this time I went to slit her throat. I didn't manage to slit her throat completely but there was blood coming out of where I striked my scythe.

Of course A'habbat realized what I was doing but didn't say anything to avoid me getting caught.

I snuck away from A'zieb again but with a little more distance. I shot am energy beam from the palm of my hand to one of A'zieb's leg. She fell with a really loud thud.

I honestly snickered a bit.

But soon regain my composure.

A'zieb was still not down for the count since she's trying to get up but I shot another energy beam at her. But this time it was at her head. A'habbat also got up and started helping me with A'zieb. Now with A'zieb knocked out cold.

Soon we started moving down the corridor. Soon there was less and less fog and I felt like I could finally breathe. Although I still felt a little sick.....

Me and A'habbat started searching the entire castle/palace but found no traces of the scarlet king.

When we went back to the out side of the castle/palace we saw that everyone that was working for the scarlet king was either killed or captured.

Soon we rushed over to Xander, Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious.

Xander:"A'habbat! Y/N! Thank goodness, I thought that something happened to you both."

Y/N:"well I mean something did happen but we're ok now. What did we miss?"

Demonica/Demonious:"well we killed the scarlet king's soldiers. Captured some of the townspeople didn't try to fight back against us. And some people agreed to help us because of the fact that they were taken prisoners by the scarlet king and want to either be free from him or get revenge."

Angela/Angelo:"yes now we just need to go back to the foundation and take down that tyrant king!"

After rallying the armies we first went back to A'habbat's village to get ready to attack the scarlet king and what was left of his army.

Oh and btw A'habbat's sisters were all captured and taken prisoners by A'habbat and her army.

When we made it back to the village I was starved. I ate some of the food they had in the void and started helping A'habbat, Xander, Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious with the attack plans.

And so we started preparing to go back to the mortal realm.....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoyed part 70 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

Also this is the longest chapter I've made so far thru out my book. It has a word count of 2161.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 815 33
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...
63.4K 1.8K 25
Growing up you were smart. Took care of yourself, focused in school, and helped others when you could. Sadly, despite how well-liked you could have b...
14.2K 568 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after Κˆα‹žΖ ᏜᏟᏟαŽ₯α—¬ΖΙ²Κˆ. N...