Claiming The Hidden Alpha✔️

By Lizzyjasper

Erica is a natural Alpha female who is adored and cherished by the majority of the Werewolf clan's Alphas. Sh... More

Chapter 1: Finding my mate
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Heartbroken
CHAPTER 4: Hate
Chapter 5: Going Crazy
Chapter 6:Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 7:Angry
Chapter 9: Confused
Chapter 10: Wanting My Mate
Chapter 11:Restless
Chapter 12:Affections
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Rumors
Chapter 15: Anger
Chapter 16: Hurt
Chapter 17: Finding the Culprit
Chapter 18: The Truth
Chapter 19: I Don't Care
Chapter 20: Guilt
Chapter 21: Apologies
Chapter 22: Surprised
Chapter 23:Happy
Chapter 24:Shocked
Chapter 25:Unknown Affection
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 (The End)
NEW STORY

Chapter 8:Heartbroken

3.3K 87 5
By Lizzyjasper

Erica

I couldn't believe that my mom would say something like this. What she said sent me off the edge. How dare she try to accuse me of something I didn't do? She knew that I would not do such a thing, but she agreed to it because he is my mate.

Does she know what he has done to me? She should know what had warranted my doing so.

"Don't talk to your mom like that, young lady," my dad said in a deep, baritone voice that carries authority.
I felt myself wanting to submit to his voice, but I was able to override his tone.

"You should know what he did before questioning me." If it were you, what would you do? I know you would do worse than I did.

"How would you feel if my dad was telling someone that he loved her and not only that you were there?" How would you feel if my dad had wanted to reject you the instant he met you because of the so-called girl he loved? What would you do? "You can't understand a thing because you haven't experienced it," I yelled at her, and I stormed out of the room in anger.

I almost pushed Victoria away, but she happened to see it coming.

I walked into my room, and I closed the door with a loud bang behind me. I locked the door with tears dripping down my face. I close my eyes, letting the tear drop down slowly. I could taste the salty liquid in my mouth, and I knew that it was my tears.

My heart was in pain as this was happening. I could feel my eyes getting cloudy due to the tears that were blocking my view. I felt my throat become dry. Most people might think that I'm as strong as I portrayed myself, and I am. I am strong in many places, but with my family, I feel weak.

I'm jovial with my parents and friends, and most especially, I can't bear to argue with my parents, and when I do, I go directly to my room. I will cry for hours, and I won't talk to anyone. I have been trying to get rid of this habit, but it isn't working. I don't want people to know that I cry whenever I have a serious argument with my parents, especially the pack members. I knew that they would think I'm weak and all sorts of things, and I'm not ready to let them think lowly of me.

I have always wished to have a lovely and caring partner, but that changed the moment I met him. All my anger and frustration were directed at him because he doesn't want me. I wanted him, and I knew that there was no way he was going to approve of me, but I knew there was nothing I could do.

It has been hours now since I was in my room, and by the time I left my room, it was night time. I have made up my mind to apologize to my friend. I'll let him go since he doesn't want me. I knew that keeping him here was not going to do me any good. I knew that he wasn't happy here, and I'll let him go after he recovers from the effects of the cold room. I'll let him go so peace can reign.

I'll choose a worthy person who can rule alongside me. I'm not going to let the person into my life.

I walked toward the room where he was kept, and I saw my mother seated on the chair. She stood up immediately when she saw me enter the room, and I looked away from her with guilt in my eyes.

My eyes caught sight of Jerome, who was laying peacefully on the bed. I could tell that I had done him something bad, which I felt guilty of. I feel guilty for making him like this. I knew I was responsible, and it only increased the guilt I was feeling.

My heart was thrown into a feast of sadness, knowing that I had made a terrible mistake. I'm ready to let bygones be bygones. I'll let him go, and I'll focus on the bright future.

"Sorry for what I said earlier," my mom apologized, and I rolled my eyes. I knew that this was going to happen after I told them what he did.

I have always cried whenever I knew that nobody knew what I was going through, and when I did, I felt angry. My anger with my parents always comes with tears, which they don't know about.

"I hope you don't go to your room to cry like you always do," my dad asked as I turned to look at him with a shocked look on my face.

"How do you know that?" I asked with an embarrassed look on my face.

"I knew that was your habit whenever we had an argument," my dad replied, and my cheek turned red.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" my dad asked, looking at my mom, who had become silent since the time we started our conversation.

She was staring at me with a long look on her face, and I knew with no doubt that she wanted to say something to me. I knew what she wanted to say to me, and I'm not going to let her persuade me. She was going to tell me to go easy on him, not knowing what I had planned.

"You don't have to worry." I will let him leave the pack once he is back on his feet. "You don't need to talk me into anything," I said, and I could hear her gasp.

I knew that what I was going to do was going to cost me my happiness, but seeing him happy is enough. I'll not let my emotions get in my way anymore.

"How are you going to lead this pack?" my dad asked as he stared at me, and I could feel his eyes bore holes in my body. It was as if he could read through me.

"The fighting challenge that the pack members want to organize would do the trick, and not only the pack members are eligible to fight in the duel; others from another pack can join," I said, and my mom stared at me in shock.

"No, you don't have to do that," my mom pleaded with moisture in her eyes.

This was something she always does whenever she wants me to do something for her, but I'm not ready to fall for that. I'm not going to let her tears force me to do something I don't want to do. I have always cheerfully done everything she asked of me, but I'm not ready to do that now.

"I have made my decision, and moreover, he has a fiancé and will be getting married in a few months." I will only stop him from being happy if he is here in my pack. "He would be better off without me," I said with a gloomy voice.

It's a hard decision for me to make, but I'm ready to do that for his happiness, and there is no way I'm accepting him back.

"If he decides to stay here to be with me, I'll reject that; I'll send him away to his so-called fiance, whom he loves," I said, and they both looked at me with shock.

I knew that they were not expecting my last word, but I have said my words, and there won't be any going back. I won't go back on my words. I'll see to it.

"Mum, dad, it's already night time." You can both leave. "I'll take it from here; moreover, I'm the one responsible for this, and I have every right to right my wrongs," I said with a sad smile on my face.

"Good night, Erica," my dad said as he signaled for my mom to follow him.

I looked around the room with a sad smile plastered on my face. I knew what I was doing wouldn't make me happy, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make my partner happy. I don't want to be the reason why my friend is sad.

I carried a stool, and I sat on it. I want to watch him sleep, and I want to make sure he is okay. This is the only thing I can do for him now. The stool was close to his bed, and I felt my heart start beating rapidly as I stared at his face.
I fell asleep after a while with my head on the bed.

****************

I woke up to the movement of things. I felt a movement in my hair. It was as if my hair were being ruffled by someone, and with that, I opened my eyes. I stood up suddenly, and soon

I stood up, and as I was raising my head, I felt my head hit something, and I heard a groan. All the incidents that happened came rushing into my head, and I looked around and noticed that I was still in the ward.

I was laying peacefully and more comfortably earlier on Jerome's lap. My eyes were round with shock.

PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active her than ever. Like every day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.3K 66
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
1.3M 29.9K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...
15.6K 739 31
Althea, a unique werewolf with an extraordinary lifespan she has lived over 500 years, possessed with eternal youthfulness and remains frozen in tim...