My Brothers Best Friends // 5...

By perfectcth

My name is Isabelle Irwin and my brother is Ashton Irwin. Our parents got divorced and our mother died in a c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
hey guys

Chapter 8

2.5K 91 12
By perfectcth

~Isabelle's POV~

I knew it! I knew he liked Taylor but then I thought he wouldn't but....he does.

Yes I like Luke and now I know he doesn't like me back. I should try to get over it.

He likes the girl who bullies me almost every single day. Wow!

I'll get over him, right?

"Isabelle?" Calum said cutting off my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah...I'm just a little, surprised that you like Taylor. But it's your life so you can like whoever you want..." I said to Luke. His eyes are so blue and beautiful. And his lip ring, it was so attractive, and-

"Yeah it is my life and that's who I like. Do you think I should ask her out?" Luke cut my thoughts about him.

Great. Now he wants to go out with her. What am I supposed to say?!?

"I- You should go ahead if you want...if you think you'll be happy with Taylor.." I said and fake smiled.

Luke smiled, "Thanks I'm going to go right now." He stood up and walked out the house without saying another word.

I heard the car start and drive away.

Calum was the only one who knew I liked Luke. Since these past few weeks him and I got closer.

Calum looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'

I mouthed back 'it's okay' and then looked down.

"Let's have a dance party!" Calum yelled.

"Yeah!" Michael agreed.

"I'm ready to dance" Ashton agreed as well.

I wasn't in the mood to dance right now, because I found out that the guy I like, likes another girl...who bullies me.

"I'm just going to go up to my room..." I said getting up and started to walk to the stairs.

I see Calum frown a bit from the corner of my eye. I knew he was just trying to cheer me up.

I turned around and said "I guess I'll stay down here and dance for a while"

All the boys cheered and stood up.

"I'm going to put music on." Michael said.

We all agreed and pushed the couches out the way so we had an open space.

Michael put on the music..and can I say, my favorite music.

We all started to dance and goof off. I was already feeling better.

~Luke's POV~

I finally got to Taylor's house. I'm so nervous. What would I say? What will I do? What would she think of me? Would she like me back? Does she like someone else?....

There's questions running through my mind and I'm getting even more nervous.

I finally got out the car and walked to her door. I knocked.

She opened the door and she smiled. Her beautiful, beautiful smile. Her blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and just her.

"Hi." Taylor said and smiled.. That kinda made me think of Isabelle when she smiles...

"Hi" I said and I tried my best to not blush.

"Do you want to come in?"

I nodded "Yeah."

She welcomed me in her house. She had her own house and it was big. She was rich so that's most likely why.

"Why are you here,not trying to sound rude I just want to know." Taylor asked me.

"Well... I wanted to ask you something." I said nervously and then continued. "I've liked you for a while now and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?"

Taylor smiled and blushed. I have a good feeling about this now.

"Yes I would love to." She said and smiled even wider.

I hugged her and she hugged back.

"We have to tell the others you said yes!" I said.

"What others?" She asked.

"My friends Isabelle,Calum,
Michael,and Ashton." I said. Wait! Isabelle..Taylor hates her. Oh no-

"Isabelle??" She said sounding already annoyed by her name.

"Y-Yeah.." I said turning nervous again.

"One thing Luke." She said.

"Yeah?"

"You can't be her friend if you want to go out with me. But if you do want to go out with me then you have to stop being her friend and don't talk to her. And you could also help me bully her sometimes." Taylor said looking like she's already thinking of some stuff I could help her with to bully Isabelle.

I stood there saying nothing. I was surprised she even said that. Why does she hate her so much?? I don't know what to say, I can't just stop being friends with Isabelle and then start to bully her with Taylor.

What am I supposed to do now? I still want to be with Taylor, but then I still want to be friends with Isabelle. And Ashton is Isabelle's brother. He will literally kill me if I do that to her.

I took a deep breath and then said, "Okay.."

"Great!" Taylor said and her face lightened up.

I feel bad but I think Taylor is happy now and that makes me happy....but what about Isabelle?

"We're going to start Monday." Taylor said most likely talking about bullying Isabelle.

"Alright, I'm going to go now." I said.

"Okay." She then pecked my lips and then I left.

I'm driving and I just remembered I left jacket at Ashton and Isabelle's house. I guess I have to go..

I finally got to their house, I walked in and saw them all dancing. When they saw me they stopped and turned the music off.

Isabelle walked up to me. "How was it?"

Do I answer her? Do I ignore her?

I ignored her.

I got my jacket and then walked to the door. I turned around before I left and saw Isabelle. She looked hurt, really really hurt almost about to cry sort of.

I looked at all of them and then just said, "Bye." And then left.

I finally got home and it was already night so I decided to go to bed.

~Isabelle's POV~

Luke just left and just ignored me like I said nothing and I was just invisible. What was that for?

I was hurt. I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked me.

"I guess so" I answered. "I'm going to my room and sleep now."

Michael gave me a hug and then Calum gave me a hug and then Ashton.

I walked up to my room. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Some tears escaped my eyes, I wiped them away.

I feel like Luke hates me now. I think this is all because of Taylor.

Great.

I should just fall asleep and wait and see what happens tomorrow....

////////////////////////

Wow! I don't like Taylor at all she's so rude.😑 And then we have Luke who fell in her trap. Stay tuned for the next update, I'm starting it right after this update is updated. I'm going to try and make the chapters longer so my new schedule will probably be once or even twice a week. Hopefully this makes up for my absence😁 sorry i haven't been updating. After school is out and it's summer I'll be updating more.

Comment, vote, and all that jazz💕 and thanks for reading!😘 lots of love❤️✨
Until next time✌🏼️
Luv ya😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 725 42
"I don't want to be here."I yelled "Why."Calum said "Because my life is even my fucked up because of you.'I yelled "Calm down babe."Calum said "I HA...
50K 939 23
Ashley Swan's father just married Michael Clifford's mother, but Michael doesn't know that. When he comes home for the holidays and brings his four b...
23.3K 636 20
Ashton and Averi Irwin (otherwise known as Ash and RiRi) are twin siblings. Their main group of friends includes Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Micha...
80.7K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...