Bloody tears of a final girl...

By Screamifyoucan

After reincarnating as the side character who gets chopped up into bits she cant help but cry. After all who... More

The girl who cried wolf
oh hes hot...HES A MURDERER!
The Myers of Micheal
The young wolf of wallstreet
This is where I should probably call the police
The Shaqulie O'neil of lying
T for truama
Fish outta water
3k special polll
Billy looks like a borzoi
Missing girls
Its my story I can do what I want
Dead girl walking
Stalker watcher
Final girls macabe
Oh Juliet, oh my Juliet
Summer camp with a hot man
When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking
Camp Idiots and Whores
Gone missing
i have been updated
Another month
small fuck up from the author
Torn
Years later
Insane in the membrane
Unwanted Memories
Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up
Dog protection
Peeping Tom
My my, I think we have a spy
The thing we call grief
Its meme time gather all your freinds
Killer nostalgia
Just a small small small question from your fav author
Past coming back to bite
official love intrest list
Woobsboro is right next to WHERE?
Neck bites
Stalker Squad
A change in perspective
No way home
From now on
What happened??
Portal looper
Obsessive desire
Party till you drop
Live fast, die young
Unkillable roaches
Final hours
I've decided
haunted

Knock off Annabel

17.5K 708 658
By Screamifyoucan

So I'm making bramhs partents look for a 'baby sitter' rather than full time cuz I already have something planned for their summer and I'm sure yall can guess what 😉
_________________________________________

You stare up at the Heelshire mansion. You press your lips together knowing that somewhere in those walls there was a musty 22 year old man who was tall and muscular as shit. It made you on edge as the hairs on your back stood up.

"Come in (Y/n) the sooner the better" she drags me along.

The person that grabbed our stuff told us to wait there. Of course Edith being the protagonist doesn't listen. You roll your eyes at her behavor.

"Are you coming with?" She asks.

"No its rude to go around someones house without their permision" you frowned.

"I'm just gonna check around I'll be back"

"Rule number three in a horror movie never say I'll be right back" you mutter under your breath rembering Randys words.

You crossed your arms thinking about what happens here. She gets the job but listens to none of the rules and just does whatever she wants. After a while shes convinced the dolls haunted and just wants to be taken care of so she does. Then her absive ex Ryan appears tries to kill her boom brahms. This is also where she meets her love interest Malcom. The grocery boy. You check your watch. It should be around this time actually that she meets him.

"Aren't there supposed to be two of you?" A women asks.

You turn and see its Mrs. Heelshire. You give her a polite smile and give her a soft hand shake.

"Lovely to meet you Mrs. Heelshire I'm (Y/n) (L/n), yes sorry Edith decided to wander... I apologize" you say just incase.

Sge smiles warmly surprised at how respectful you were. She truly appreciated that you actually stayed there waiting for her. That and that poilte introduction you gave her just boosted you even more in her eyes.

"Well I'll go find Edith and interview her first I'm sure it wont take long it was a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)" she says politely.

She of course still seemed as skittish as she did in the movie but it seemed you being where you needed to be put her in higher spirits. You hummed and sat down waiting. You found a small piece of paper and pen and started to doodle on the sketchbook.

"Okay (Y/n) it's your turn" she says beckoning you next to her was the father Mr. Heelshire.

They walked you around for a small bit before stopping in the room Brahms was in. She picks up the doll in her hand and holds it.

"This is Brahms" she says and she seemed as though she was waiting for you to laugh.

Instead you give the doll a polite nod "It's nice to meet your brahms"

They stopped for a moment seemingly pleasantly surprised. Mrs. Heelshire was more willing to hand over the porcelain doll to you. She of course only held onto it for a second before looking at you and giving you a small smile as you reassure her with your (e/c) eyes. You took the doll and looked at it. It was kinda creepy but porcelain dolls were always creepy.

She gives you a tour before giving you the schedual it was pretty ordinary.

Never leave Brahms alone

1-Feed brahms (put leftovers in fridge)

2- play music for brahms

3- studies for Brahms

You get the gist as there was more. You'd have to change his clothes before you put him to bed so she told you to change him to see how you do.

"Alright can I change you now Brahms?"

Silence and you hummed "I'll take that as a yes" and you undress him swiftly not rushing it as to not hurt...the doll but also not taking your sweet time.

"We have to discuss with Brahms will you wait outside please" she says once Edith rejoins out group.

You nod and step out while Edith seemed freaked by the doll.

Edith then says "Well we are a package deal if they don't accept one of us they don't accept either of us".

It made you blanch slightly. You were honestly reconsidering this whole thing. Your nerves were on edge since you knew they were actually talking to a person behind there.

Edith being the nosey girl she is, presses her ear aaginst the door making you frown. You forgot how rude her actions are out of the movie context. Like genuinely what the hell.

She backs up quickly almost stumbling when Mrs. Heelshire opens the door.

"You are both hired the job starts today thank you for being so understanding on such short notice" she says.

You gulped but gave her a tight lipped smile. You knew that if you were hired you'd start immediately but still...

She hands you the doll and you take him from her softly. She notices and appreciated it and so did Mr. Heelshire. They walk off to get the cab but right before she hugs you whispering a soft "good luck" as she pulls away and hurriedly heads into the cab.

"Yay now we can hang out and clean" Edith says with a smile clasping her hand grabbing the doll and chucking it onto the chair.

You gasped completely forgetting how she acted towards the doll. You could almost feel the glare through the walls.

"EDITH" you yelled grabbing the doll softly hoping there was no cracks and luckily there was none making your heart feel lighter.

"What it just some doll" she says putting her hands on her waist.

"Well I'm not getting paid a GOOD sum of money just to help YOU do YOUR job that YOUR getting paid for without eanring my own keep" you say putting your foot down.

"(Y/n) it's a doll whats got you so worked up" she said softly going to grab your shoulder when you stepped away a frown etched on your lips.

"One that those people clearly care about! Do you have no empathy? Edith do your job and I'll do mine it's what we came here to do" you say stepping away from her.

"....Okay" she says her shoulders dropping.

You'd feel bad if she didnt just chuck the doll she was paid to take care of. Like even if you didn't believe it, clearly these people held it close to them so why treat it like trash.

Your frowned as you softly pick up the doll "That was rude...sorry for that" you say.

You dust the doll off a little and made a little sling for him from your jacket and smiled when it worked.

"Cool now I can do stuff and hold you damn I'm so smart" you puffed your chest slightly snickering.

You swore you heard a giggle and jumped. Oh shit right you forgot where you were. You pressed your lips together. You quickly make Brahms something to eat and personally you think you cook pretty dam good. He better enjoy this meal or your socking him in the stomach.

You cook and serve yourself food then serve it to the doll knowing the portions would be going to a grown ass man. You eat silently but it was gettibg boring.

"Mmmm I know you're like a doll but do you have any preferences on what to eat" you ask the doll.

Of course no answer making you hum "Wow not a pickey kid huh?'

You put the plate in the fridge and wash off your own plate.

You walk into this music room and place him down onto the cushion.

"Get comfy cuz you're in for a long record" you say before sitting on the floor..

Your eyes droop as the music starts. Classical music already made you tired. You hummed closing your eyes only for a moment. You heard shuffling and opened them to see the song was beginning to end. You yawned cursing slight as you realize you must have passed out. You rub your eyes softly and get up scretching your legs. The doll was looking at you but you weren't freaked you knew Brahms must have done that.

"You know if you were a real kid I'd be in huge trouble right now" you say stretching, your joints popping so loudly it sounded like gunfires.

You grab the doll as its head slightly lulls to the side and put it in your sweater napsack tieing it to your back. You read the paper and couldn't help but let out a slight snort.

"They have you studying even in death huh?" You say with a grin looking at the Brahms doll.

You walk but get lost making you sweat drop. You looked around there was no way...you got lost. Shit shit. This is such a big ass mansion its not your fault okay, you were doing pretty well before now.

"...We may or may not be lost" you laughed awkwardly looking back at the brahms doll that you swore looked like it was judging you.

The walls started to shake making the light flicker. It seemed like it was moving making your brows furrow but you quickly follow it none the less. After all the walls were moving meaning it was Brahms. He definitely knows where the libary is.

You follow along before decided to play dumb "You haunted Brahmsy?"

Again he didn't reply which made you sigh a little but it's not like you expected him too. He can't give away anything. Especially the fact that he's some man in the walls. In the end you were just glad he decided to help you to the libary.

You taught him well...college level shit. Its funny because this is the type of stuff you'd learn in unvisity. Like seriously they were teaching him high level shit through them walls.

"Wow you're smarter than me and you're a small doll" you snicker and pat his head.

Soon enough that was over. The next and last thing you needed to do before putting brahms to bed was check the mouse traps. You walk along the path throwing dead mice and other creatures into a trash bag. You would be phased if you didn't own a cat.

They bring you presents in the forms of dead animals because they think your dumb and dont know how to hunt.

You talk about how you miss your cat to Brahms. You tell him how soft she is and how cuddly she is. You got lucky that she didn't hate your guts like some cats did. Sure sometimes she randomly attacked your feet but thats not her fault okay. Thats just how she hunts.

If the doll could speak you were sure it would tell you to shut up.

You dispose of the trash in the dumpster and trot back inside washing your hands. You place the doll infront of you. You'll call it B-boy since its not actually Brahms.

You spotted a little dirt probably because of the fact you took it with you outside. You grabbed some paper and wet it. You softly grab B-boys face so you didn't crack it or anything and cleaned it's little face off.

"Alright time for bed kid" you say throwing away the wet paper and head over to his room.

You change B-boy into some nightime pjs and tuck him under the blankets. You frowned slightly just because you wished your parnets had done this for you. You see your parents were very similar to the original (Y/n)s parents. The only difference is hers were more absent then yours.

Her memory was spotty sometimes when it came to her parents which you relate to. Still she had confused feelings with them. Everytime her father talked she'd feel her blood boil in annoyance. She felt bad because she reasons that he tries. And he does.

She loves her mother. Thats what hurt her the most you suppose. Her confusing love for her mother. Her mother would beckon her into her arms but then turn around and be the one beating her. Not everyday only when she needed to be 'disciplined' because they 'loved her'. It confused her dearly. The people that she seeked the most affection from hurt her the most.

You... Have healed from your wounds. Still just thinking about it...their words confused you for so long. Your just happy you hadn't got into an abusive realtionship. You're so lucky to have a good head on your shoulders...or...you...theres so many things that could have went wrong.

Tears fell from your eyes onto the doll and you quickly cleared your throat. You wipe your tears away with your shirt quickly and clean off the dolls face.

"Sorry kid...don't know what came over me I must be having my...eh shouldn't joke around kids like that" you mutter before sitting down and reading a bed time story.

You read it with a soft voice trying to contain yourself. You didn't know why you suddenly thought about your parents. You never did cut them off, they were still part of your life. You spent alot of time forgiving them for your own sake. That and you had siblings to take care of. You were the oldest but (Y/n) didnt have any siblings, it was just her. Seeing her memories you worry that...all that healing you did...would all be for naught.

"Alright Brahmsy goodnight" you say softly closing the book.

You walk over and give the doll a kiss on the head. You walked out and you heard the wall slightly rumble as if to quickly follow you. Just in time the parents come home.

"Thank you two for helping us with Brahms we really appreciate it" Mrs.Heelshire says.

"Of course" Edith chrips.

You nodded "If you ever need us again you have our house numbers"

They give us our money which was cash about 30 bucks which is actually a lot in these times so you profusely thank them. You were already heading to your car when Mrs. Heelshire called for you. You spun on your heel before looking at Edith. Edith gives you a smile pushing you to go before getting in your passengers seat.

You gulped and walked over "Yes?"

"Brahms is having a tantrum can you please calm him dowm" she says quickly grabbing your hands softly "I'll pay you extra"

"Oh no need uhm sure I'll go" you say before stepping back in.

In his room it was a mess books were thrown his sheet was on the floor. It made you frown. Aye.... How exahusting. This was Brahms you were talking about you expected nothing less but still. He didnt give Edith this much trouble.

"Okay Brahms" you say putting your hands on your hips with a frown.

"What is this? Your parents don't need this mess okay I expect this to be picked up and not by them" you scold before sighing.

"And... I'll be back very soon.. I promise and pinky swear" you wrap a pinky around B-boys hand.

"Pinky swears cant be broken"

----------------------

"Bye (Y/n)" Edith says waving before closing your door and walking to her house.

You tiredly sigh and start to drive home. It was a quiet drive not much happened as you played your caset tape placing it in the radio. It was a mash up of music that you genuinely really liked like Nirvana.

Pulling into your house you notice a car in your driveway. Your eyebrows furrow. What the hell...

You slowly open the front door and there your parents are. They looked tired and your mama opens her arms beckoning you into them.

"(Y/n) we are home"

(Also don't worry Entity will be updated every week and this book I'll try to update every day because I genuinely love this book so much)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
14.7K 308 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
32.6K 1.3K 40
drawn to the darkness and mystery, Lyra's fascination with the macabre takes an unexpected turn when she finds herself falling in love with the very...
469K 8.3K 47
Who's in this? Leatherface Jason Freddy Michael Ghostface Brahms Pennywise Slappy Chucky Jack Norman Art the Clown