Kamen Rider Kabuto And Futari...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

After kuuga and precure defeat daguva, grongi and zakenna, the legendary warriors returned to their peaceful... More

KAMEN RIDER KABUTO PREVIEW
WE ARE STILL PRECURE!THE LEGEND CONTINUE THROUGH THICK AND THIN!NEW KAMEN RIDER
THE FRESHMAN IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY? SHE IS REALLY FULL OF RIDDLES"I AM JUSTICE
IS THIS DESTINY? POLLUN AND HIKARI CLOSE ENCOUNTER!LOVE EXPLANATION!
ORDER TO CAPTURE !YOU ARE NOT ALONE!THE PREMONITION OF TWO FEELINGS OVERLAPPING
A GALLANT APPEARANCE!HER NAME IS SHINY LUMINOUS!MY FLOWER
FIGHT, NAGISA!THE DO-OR-DIE RESPONSE TO CHORES!ANGRY TOFU!
THE BEE'S INSANITY!WORFIES FLY AWAY!HIKARI TIES EVEYONE'S BONDS"
YOU WON'T INTERFERE!HONOKA MOST PRECIOUS DAY!YAMATO IDENTITY STORY
THE PARTY BURNS!ON THE VERGE OF PANIC!A SWEET AND DANGEROUS TRANING TRIP
THE MAKEUP THOUSAND-MAN CUT!A GREAT CRISIS!LINK YOUR HEART AND TURN EVERYTHING
THE TEAM DISSOLVED!A THRIVING BUSSINES!WELCOMING TO THE PLATEAU CAFE
NAGISA"GREAT PARENT-CHILD BATTLE? NEGLECTING A MOTHER'S HEART!BACK OF THE BACK
THE MONSTER NOTED DOCTOR!GO FOR IT, FUJIPI-NAGISA'S SPIRITED CHEERING FLAG
AN ASPIRING UPPERCLASSMEN IS A CLOSE FRIEND?AN UNTHINKABLE STORM
RESTORE MEMORIES!NAGISA IN HIGH SPIRITS!HER LUCKY COLOR IS IN TOP FORM!
WHAT TO DO? A WORRIED HONOKA"S RESEARCH PRESENTATION!FAREWELL GON
A NEW SCORPION RIDER!CAMPING, HOY!FATHER IS RELIABLE?
EH, JIIYA!HIKARI IS WORRIED!I CAN'T BELIEVE NAGISA'S CHANGING SCHOOLS!"
A TEARFUL FAREWELL? RINA'S RACOON STORY"!STAG BEETLE!
BIRTH KAMEN RIDER GATACK!WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT TO DO? FORBIDDEN ENCOUTER!
THE HORROR OF BALDEZ!PRECURE CORNERED!RIDDLE+RIDDLE=X
THE RAMEN WAY!RAPEL THE POWER OF DARKNESS!HOPE CALLS ON NEW POWER!
YOUTH AT FULL THROTTLE!YUKA AND NAGISA'S DECISIVE BATTLE!ARROGANT INVESTIGATION
HIKARI'S SUMMER DAY AND SANAE"S MEMORIES!YAMATO NEVER GIVE UP!
DON'T LOSE, NAGISA!EVERYONE'S GROWING WORRIED!EH!? DAISUKE IS MURDERER!
FINISH UP YOUR LEFTOVER HOMEWORK!PEARS AND STORM,ZAKENNA!WHY?DAISUKE DEATH!
VERONE PANIC!HUNTING GHOST OF THE MISCHIEVOUS PRINCESS THE DARK KITCHEN
NO WAY, SERIOUSLY, REALLY? POLLUN GREAT BABYSITTER STRAGTEG!MISO SOUP ASCENSION
DO YOU BEST, LULUN!WEAVE THE FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT!SHOCKING FACT!
YAMATO REVEAL TRUE HIYORI!BALDEZ REBORN!SPLIT-SECOND BREATHROUGTH WITH TEAMWORK
SPROUTING ADJUTANT!PROTECT US FROM DARKNESS!THIS WORLD MOST IMPORTANT SMILE
NEW POWER KABUTO HYPER FORM!SUMMON YOUR COURAGE!NAGISA TROUBLESOME BIRTHDAY!
THE HELL BROTHERS!FRIENDS ON A JOURNEY!ZAKENNA ON A FIELD!
RED SHOES RECKLESS!A SERIOUSLY TERRIBLE FIELD TRIP!MEMORY MAKING HAS DANGEROUS
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!POLLUN AND LULUN BIG ADVENTURE!SCHOOL GHOST STORY
DANGEROUS YOUNGER SISTER!NAGISA FILES!HONOKA DANCES!ALL OF SHIHO POWER ON STAGE
GOODBYE, HONOKA? OUR BONDS WILL BE STRONG FOREVER!THE POWERFUL BLACK OPPONENT
THE SADDEST BATTLE!BURN OUT!THE YOUTH LACROSSE FINALS!
KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE GOD SPEED LOVE PART 1
KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE :GOD SPEED LOVE PART 2
MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 1
MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 2
WE'RE THE BEST!NAGISA AND RYOUTA AT FULL THROTTLE!THE STRONGEST DEFEATED
DELIVER YOUR SPIRIT!A BIT OF COURAGE IS NEEDED FOR THIS PRESENT!WORST TERROR
WHO YOU WILL LIVE WITH!A SKATING RINK OF SWEATHEART?
CHRISTMAS EARTHQUAKE!TSURUGI REVEAL TO MISAKI!WE CANNOT BELIEVED THIS!
THE DAY HIKARI DISAPPEARS!THE DAY, WE SEARCH UNTIL TOMMROW!FAREWELL, TSURUGI
RUSHING INTO THE LAST CHAPTER!INFINITE DARKNESS, ETERNAL LIGHT
OPEN THE DOOR!THE STORY BEGINS FROM HERE!PATH OF HEAVEN!

NEW KAMEN RIDER THE BEE!BE CAREFUL!HIKARI'S ERRANDS ARE FULL OF DANGERS

415 15 7
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

At the mansion,Circulas is looking out the window of the mansion recalling the events of the previous day he fight kamen rider and precure. Two Butler was cleaning the dinning.

Cirulas:shiny luminous. Kabuto.

Before they heard the trembling around the house before two Butler was panic and hugged each others.

Small:what's this zakenna?

Taller:that's not normal-zakenna...

Before they saw that man break through the top of the doorframe without noticing. It's new dark zone.

Man is big and dressed like an old persian pirate or naval warrior with the Beard to match. His body is well chiselled like that of a bodybuilder, and he wear armor over his midsection and shoulders. It's name was uraganos.

Uraganos.

Uraganos:who they are? Something other than kamen rider and precure, i suppose.

Cirulas:uraganos, don't break the door.

Uraganos:don't bother me with details. Anyway, where is he?

Circulas:upstairs.

Circulas point on upstair that hikaru on the upstair before the they saw that hikaru play with radio controlled car. The toys jumped off upstair to tackle on two Butler as they notice it and Dodge attack. The car landed safety and go toward uraganos. But he stop the car with step his feet as hikaru notice it.uraganos pick up the car and go front of hikari to give him back as hikaru grab the car from him.

Uraganos(though):i will go investigation this time, for his sake.

Uraganos thinking about himself that, he will be the next one to investigation shiny luminous.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the akane cafe, hikari is helping out by cleaning tables when the customer leave the place and done eat the food. Hikari reminded about that day they fight Circulas and wonder that she become precure.

Hikari(though):i Transform into something like that. Is that the power of the garden of light and rider power too.

Hikari become kamen rider kabuto like yamato as she get the belt and kabuto zecter as she look down on pollun was sing.

Pollun:cleaning, cleaning, wipe, wipe-popo... Wipe, wipe-popo.

Pollun was blushing on his face as he feel flurry on hikari back while she smiled on him. Before someone put shoulder on hikari as she was surprise and turn around it's was nagisa and honoka. As they arrived at time when they done activities club. As hikari bow them.

After that, nagisa and honoka going eat the takoyaki while they stared on hikari that she was doing work on van.

Honoka:hikari-san looks like nothing even happened.

Nagisa:yeah. Even though all that crazy, stuff happened. Pollun awakened, and even hikari Transform. Hikari is the Queen's life? What in the world does it mean? Does it mean... Hikari is the queen? Man, i can't even begin to understand!

Nagisa don't understand hikari is the queen or not. Suddenly the man was appeared front of the store while she turned back to man.

Akane:welcome!

Akane was recognize that face man was her old friends from the company. His hair was spike, his wear the office and his eyes was brown.man was bow to her.

Man:it's been a long time.

Akane:nakao-kun!

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the honoka house, nagisa and honoka on the room as the fairies tell them about hikari is queen life.

Honoka:if hikari-san is the Queen's life...

Mipple:all we need to do is collect the twelve heartiel and the Queen's heart and then...

Mepple:will the queen return to normal-mepo?

Nagisa:but, is hikari really okay?back when we first Transform with naoki-san as he was kuuga.

Honoka:yeah, we didn't really understand anything.

They remembered about 1 years ago,nagisa and honoka transformed into Precure while naoki Transform into kuuga. As the girls didn't really understanding.

Hikari:maybe hikari-san is just trying to pretend like nothing happened.

Nagisa:yeah.

Sanae:may i come in for moment?

Before they heard from honoka grandmother as the fairly was quicky close their face and turn back to her as sanae was behind on sliding door.

Honoka:grandma...

After that, honoka and nagisa was doing botamochi when sanae would help them out as they don't mind and help her out. They sitting down cushion and doing make botamochi.

Nagisa:oh, so you always make botamochi this way at your house?

Honoka:yes, and my Grandma makes the bean paste.

Nagisa:oh? My family always just buys them at a store. Speaking of which, what's the different between botamochi and ohagi?

Honoka:both are rice wrapped in bean paste, but there are plenty of small difference. In general, botamochi are made in the spring when the botan trees bloom. And ohagi are made in the fall when the hagi are in bloom. Although right now we're not in either season so it's hard to tell them apart.

Nagisa:oh, i see.

Before sanae was appeared and hold the three plate with tray for them as she sitting down with them and ask them.

Sanae:are you forming the mochi properly?

Nagisa, honoka:yes.

Sanae was nervous laughing and spot that nagisa wasn't doing properly as she was first time make while nagisa was notice it. As she was blushed on her face.

Nagisa:mine might not to be so good...

Sanae(giggle):well,as long as you are trying your best it be fine. You can taste the effort.

Nagisa:ah, i see. I give it my all when eating it too!

Sanae:yes, i see.

Before nagisa and others was shared laughed each others. While chuutaro bark on them.

Sanae:now, let's dress our mochi up.

Sanae give tray for them and they spot that three ingredients it's bean paste, soy flour and black sesame seeds.

Nagisa:ah, there's been paste and soy flour and black sesame seeds too!

After that, they done dressed on mochi with three ingredients. While nagisa going test their own mochi all the ingredients as Honoka notice it. Before nagisa patted on her stomach.

Nagisa:ah!i can't eat anymore!

Honoka:you can't eat anymore? How many did you eat?

Nagisa:three bean paste, three soy flour, and three black sesame.

Honoka(sight):that many..

Sanae:after all this trouble, shouldn't you take some of these to your new friends?

Honoka:new...

Nagisa:friend?

Sanae:yes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the akane cafe, nagisa and honoka went to the akane cafe while yamato was appeared when they tell them to meet at the akane cafe.as nagisa and others take sitting down before yamato and hikari saw that plastic bag it's was mochi.

Hikari:ah!they look delicious!

Yamato:yeah, i agreed with you.

Nagisa:don't they? I helped make them!they're homemade!hurry up and try some.

Hikari:sure, thank yu for the food.

Yamato and hikari take out the bag to grab the mochi and eat it. As they feel good.

Nagisa, honoka:how is it?

Hikari:it's delicious.

Yamato:yeah. This is amazing.

Nagisa, honoka:thank goodness!

Nagisa and honoka spot that akane wasn't here today. As they ask hikari.

Nagisa:by the way, where's akane-san?

Hikari:a friend of her came.

Hikari tell them that her was came while they go front of the van to hide lean against van and spot that nakao talk to akane while akane was thinking about something.

Nakao:I'm sorry, you're the only one i can rely on, senpai.

Akane(sight):well, even if it it's you asking nakao-kun, that's difficult.

Akane doesn't about that she seem not decided yet as she saw that yamato and others was hide on the van as they notice it and back to table. Akane turned back to nakao.

Akane:can you wait just a second, nakao-kun?

Akane tell nakao just second as she go front behind on them and tell yamato and others.

Akane:sorry, but we've run out of some things. I'm a little worried about hikari going herself, so would you guys go shopping with her?

Nagisa:sure.

Honoka:what should we buy?

Akane was remembered something as she brought the pen and book while she write the note ingredients to them until she done and give to them as yamato grab the note.

Akane:ah!um... Tako and dried bonito, and the corn flakes we use for ice creams topping.

Yamato:we understand.

At that time, yamato and others walk on the street to going shopping to buy the ingredients while Pollun was sing again.

Pollun:shopping trip, shopping trip, it's so fun-popo.

Pollun look up hikari face as he think that she doesn't like his song.

Hikari:shopping trip, shopping trip...

But, she like his song as pollun waw continue sing again.

Pollun:shopping trip, shopping trip, it's so fun-popo!

As seekun was appeared above front of them.

Seekun:shopping trip, shopping trip!

Before nagisa stop walk on the street as they notice it and stop walking.

Nagisa:but... No matter how great that sale is, why do we have to go to a supermarket that's this far out of the way? Isn't it kind of suspicious?

Honoka:maybe akane had something important to talk about with that person?

Nagisa:maybe he's her boyfriend!

Yamato:that's impossible,Nagisa. If it was boyfriend, why did she have such a trouble look on her face?

Yamato think that akane have such a trouble look on her face while they turned back to hikari.

Honoka:hikari-san, do you know anything?

Hikari:no, but akane-san had a really happy looking face when he first arrived.

Nagisa:hm... It's mystery.

Mipple:but, love and worry go hand in hand-mipo.

Mepple(teased):nagisa is ten years too young to talk of love-mepo.

Nagisa was get pissed off his word and look down on him.as she tried calm down.

Nagisa:fine. Fine. You're one to talk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the supermarket, yamato and others get to the department store and look at the directory sign before they start looking around trying to locate the items on akane list.

Nagisa:hmm... Tako and dried bonito. And then corn flakes.

Nagisa take look at the akane list.

Honoka:we should buy the tako last, but...

Before hikari saw that a boy who has lost his balloon when he accident let go. He tried to catch the balloon but he still hold hand by his mom. As Hikari decided that she going chase the balloon and walk on the upstair. Before yamato and others turned back to hikari.

Yamato:okay, hikari...

Before they realize that hikari was gone.

Mipple, mepple:she disappeared-mipo!

Yamato:oh man, were going find hikari quickly.

They agreed with him as they going research hikari around the supermarkets and call hikari out.

Nagisa:hikari.

Honoka:hikari-san!

Yamato:where are you?

Until the hikari was going downstairs and return balloon for boy. But she saw that the boy was gone with his mom.as hikari disappointed on her face.

Pollun:he's not here anymore-popo.

Hikari:yes. Even after i went and caught it...

Hikari continue walk on around the supermarket before yamato and others was arrived at time as they still not find her.

Nagisa:this isn't good. Where did she go?

Mepple:would a middle schooler get lost like a little kid-mepo?

Mipple:well, she's not a little kid... But we've got to find her anyway-mipo.

Until they spot that hikari was on escalators with them.but yamato saw that hikari hair was color corn as he notice that she is not hikari.

Nagisa:hikari

Honoka:hikari-san.

Yamato:wait, you girls that's not-

But, they didn't listen at all as they going after girl corn light before yamato sigh and going after them. Until hikari was appeared on the department and saw that yamato and others was gone.

Hikari:where are yamato-san, nagisa-san and honoka-san?

at that moment, yamato and others may after yellow girl corn as nagisa placing on girl shoulder.

Nagisa:hikari.

Before she turn back to them with her face was little bit dark as they notice that she's not hikari expect. While they bow her.

Honoka:I'm sorry, you looked like our friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nakao:i be waiting for a good reply.

Akane:don't get your hope up, okay?

Nakao will be waiting for a good reply from akane while he bow to her and leave the place. Akane remembered something and look her watch.

Akane:huh? It should be about time for hikari and her friends to get back.

Akane was wonder that where they going.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, hikari still waiting for yamato and others as she wonder that where they go.

Hikari:where are nagisa-san, yamato-san and honoka-san?

Pollun:shouldn't we do the shopping-popo?

Hikari look down on him as pollun tell her that they shouldn't going to the shopping.

Hikari:yes, you're right. Akane-san is waiting for us.

Pollun:i help, so let's do the shopping-popo!

Hikari:okay, let's go together!

Hikari decide that they going shopping together.

At that moment, yamato and others still research hikari around the supermarket.

Nagisa:where in the world did she go?

Honoka:will she be okay by herself?

Yamato:yeah me too. I'm worried about her too

At that time, hikari walk on the market before woman shopkeeper was appeared front of her and tell her.

Woman:miss, are you searching for something?

Woman spot that hikari was skin was pretty.

Woman:my, what pretty skin you have!we're in the middle of sales campaign, you get a wonderful present with any purchase. Would you like to purchase something?would you like to purchase something?

Hikari:okay. I'd like some tako, please.

Woman:huh?

Hikari:tako, and then also some bonito and corn flakes, please.

Woman:sure, right away... Hey, we don't sell things like that!you're funny girl.

Woman mention that hikari was funny as hikari doesn't what she said until woman shopkeeper saw woman research the purchase while she go front of her.

Shopkeeper:ah!ma'am, you have such pretty skin. We're in the middle of sales campaign...

As hikari go front of around the store. Five minutes later, hikari was stand front of department when she tried to tell owner about stuff but they don't know what she said.

Hikari:i guess i can't do it. I can't go shopping properly.

Pollun:that's not true-popo. I'm sure you can do it-popo.

Hikari:you think?

Boy:no!

She heard from boy cried and turn back to him as he was cried about his balloon was floating away while his mom tried to calm down.

Boy:you said I could get another balloon from mr. Panda. Nono.

His mother:but you said I could!

Hikari go front of them and return balloon to boy.

Hikari:here, a balloon.

They turn back to hikari that she was hold the balloon for boy. While he grab the balloon from her.

Boy:ah!it's a balloon.

Boy turn back to his mom.

Boy:mom, it's my balloon.

mom:um,the balloon is...

Hikari:i saw this boy let go of his balloon a while back, and i chased after and caught it.

Mom:oh, i see. Thank you so much for going through all the trouble.

Hikari:not at all. Um,may I ask you something?

Mom:yes?

At the rooftop,yamato and others run to the carnival outside, as they think that she was here on rooftop.

Yamato:she wouldn't be at a place like this...

Honoka:maybe she didn't even leave the departments stores?

Before seekun was appeared front of them as they notice it.

Seekun:nagisa!yamato!honoka!the queen is near here. I can find her.

Yamato and others:seekun.

After that, they going follow seekun around the market as she know that where hikari is.

Seekun:turn left at the end here!

Nagisa:okay, sure...

Before they may at the grocery store and saw that hikari was walk on the floor.

Yamato:there she is.hikari.

Yamato call her out as she turned back to them and surprise that they are here.

Hikari:nagisa-san, yamato-san!honoka-san!

Before they saw hikari was hold basket full of stuff ingredients.

Nagisa:wow!impressive!

Yamato:you've already found them.

Honoka:but weren't you worried being alone?

Hikari:no!pollun was with me.

Pollun:we were together-popo!

Mipple:pollun, good job-mipo.

Mepple:man, I'm relived-mepo.

Honoka:okay, let's go and buy the tako last, and go back before akane-san gets worried.

Hikari:yes.

They going the fish store while hikari go front of owner.

Hikari:tako, please.

Man:sure, one live tako.

Man brought the one live tako as she was surprise that tako still alive and tell her.

Hikari:um... Not a live one...

Man:oh, those are over there.

Man point that another store as they have another octopuses

Hikari:thank you very much.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After that, yamato and others was done buy ingredients while they walk on the street to ahead back to akane cafe.

Honoka:now, let's hurry back.

Hikari:okay.

Mipple:I've had a bad feelings since back there-mipo.

Mepple:yeah, it feel like a dark presence has been creeping closer and closer-mepo.

They stop walking when they heard that from mepple that they have sense dark.

Nagisa:it couldn't be...

Before they heard trembling and turn around it's octopus Zakenna.as they surprised.

ZAKENNA

Zakenna going whip tentacle on them until the kabuto zecter was appeared and slashed on octopus face to step away.as kabuto zecter go front of yamato as he catch it.

Yamato:girls, let's go.

They nod him, nagisa and honoka brought the heartful communes as they take out the card to insert the commune while they wave top spinning, while they hold hand each others.

Yamato:henshin.

Nagisa, honoka:duel Aurora wave.

He insert kabuto zecter into his belt.

HENSHIN

he Transform into kamen rider kabuto masked form. While nagisa and honoka are flying to the sky inside a rainbow light. God colored ribbon falls on them and Transform into precure.

Black:emissary of light, cure black.

White:emissary of light, cure white.

Black, white:we are precure.

White:servant of the dark power...

Black:return to the darkness from which you came.

Zakenna charge forward at them as same Precure too expect kabuto. Because masked form too heavy to move. Black side kick on octopus face as white axe kick on his face too. Zakenna going whip on kabuto when kabuto swing on tentacles to cut off spit out as he feel pain and step away.

As hikari was behind on the truck and saw that zakenna control the stuff.

Hikari:that's the power of darkness?

Kabuto flicker his horn.

Kabuto:cast off.

Kabuto pull his horn.

CAST OFF

the armor flew off aiming on zakenna to step away and reveal to kabuto form.

CHANGE BEETLE

they charge forward at zakennna as kabuto climbed on zakenna body and slashes on his face. Black side kick on Zakenna chest, but she get caught by zakenna as he lifting her up to the sky until white side kick on Zakenna tentacle to let go as black was free.

Before Zakenna grab the vehicle and throw on them while they jump into the car to avoid attack and charge forward at zakenna.

Suddenly, someone appeared front of hikari as she turn around it's was uraganos before she was surprise and lean against truck.

Uraganos:what? You're not from the garden of rainbows.

Kabuto and precure turn back to hikari that uraganos going attack her.

Kabuto:hikari.

Before Zakenna wrapped tentacles around kabuto and precure to lifting up to the sky and throw through the building. Hikari step away from uraganos when he go front of her.

Uraganos:what exactly are you? Are you an ally of kamen rider and precure?

Uraganos grabbed her arms until pollun was came out to reveal normal and jumped on uraganos face to district on him.as hikari let go of his hand and run away.

Pollun:stop it-popo!

Uraganos:you little...

Uraganos grabbed on pollun and throw him through the wall as hikari quickly catch on him to landed on the ground. Hikari look at pollun to tell him he is okay.

Hikari:pollun, are you all right?

Pollun:I'm okay. If we're together, i do my best-popo.

Hikari:pollun.

Pollun:it's scary, but i do my best-popo. For Everyone-popo, i do my best, together with you-popo

Hikari nod him, he Transform into his commune.

She wave her left hand across the commune to active it. She then lifts up her head and shouts.

Hikari:Luminous, shining stream.

A golden stream of light can be rising up the sky behind her this scene. Golden light then shines from her chest, and clouds of gold dust whip up from the ground to surrounds her.after moment, she turn into shiny luminous. The pink silhouette of her heartiel baton in her heart mode then spins down from the sky and into her hand. Before explosion in golden light.

Luminous:sparking life, shiny luminous!heart of light and stones of light... For them all to become one!

Luminous go front of kabuto and others.as they notice it.

Luminous:kabuto, black, white!

Kabuto and others:luminous!

Before Zakenna step tentacle on them while they avoid attack as black and white side kick on octopus face, kabuto was slashes around Zakenna to step away. Zakenna spinning around to attack them while they tried to run away from Zakenna as zakenna was hit through the wall.

Pollun:combine you powers-popo!

A giant shadow of a heart is seen floating over the ocean. While a shining crest in the shape of a heart minimize underneath luminous. The heartiel baton then falls from the sky and into her palm. The crystal on the heart baton shines and crest under luminous increased again. Covering the ground black and white stand on. When luminous has taken the heart baton before and suddenly takes a new hold on it, making released light in the rainbow color around the girls. Black and white pose.

Black:rising courage.

White:overflowing hope.

Luminous:with the embrace of sparking light!

They hold hand and hold the free ones back.

Black and others:extreme luminario.

Black and White's feet take a hard step forward and a heart with a rainbows color appeared before them. The duo then reach out their palm and the heart sends out a strong golden mist at Zakenna.before explosion as zakennna last breathe and bursting into hundred of tiny zakennna.

As the place was return back to normal and uraganos leave the place.

______________________________________________________________________________

Later,yamato and others going ahead to akane cafe as she get worried about them before they may it. As akane saw that they are arrived at time and go front of them.

Akane:hikari, you're late!what were you doing, letting me worry like That?

Hikari:I'm sorry, akane-san.

Nagisa:we had some thing come up, and...

Honoka:we're sorry we didn't contract you.

Yamato:me too. Please forgive us.

Akane:next time, please don't let me worry like that, okay?

Hikari:okay.

They smiled on them as they going inside the van while hikari give bag for akane.

Akane:now then, let's fry up some magnificent takoyaki with that tako hikari bought for me!

Nagisa and others:horray

Akane:by the way, boy who are you?could you naoki friend?

Yamato:ah, my name is narukami yamato. Naoki is my old friends primary school.

Akane:i see, you must be naoki-kun childhood friends?

Yamato:yes, then i help you out to doing takoyki for them.

Akane:eh? You can cook?

Yamato:ah yes, I always good cook as pro.

Akane:oh, i see. Then, help me out to doing takoyaki.

Yamato nod her as yamato going help out her to doing make takoyaki for them.

As seekun was appeared from roof and saw that new heartiels was arrived.

Seekun:passion?

At that moment, yamato and others have join the eat takoyaki as akane glad that they are like.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At night, zect was on the building while they shoot on worm when worm was arrived and attack them. They tried to shoot on worms until they get slashed by worm as worm throw zect through the wall, worm slashed on zect chest to knockout on the ground until kagami was appeared and notice that all zect was knockout.

Kagami grab the weapon to shoot on worm, multiple time, but kagami realize that the bullet was ran out as he step away. Suddenly, they heard motorcycle and tackle on worm to landed on the ground. Kagami saw that new kamen rider was appeared.

New kamen rider have black bodysuit, with a rider belt without a slot. The torso is just as blocky, but the center is decorated with several black hexagon much like a honeycomb, the shoulder armor parts is sliver outward over his shoulder like insert wing, but the rest of the shoulder is yellow and rounded with vents on the sides, both shoulder sport black disks, the left one is decorated with a bee symbol, his arms are covered with more segmented armor, looking more like a hindrance than a held,mounted on his left wrist his zecter, his helmet is sliver steel but his faceplate is dominated by a black visor shaped like several hexagons together with a pair of antenna rising up from the top. It's name was kamen rider thebee masked form.

Kamen rider thebee masked form.

Thebee turned back to kagami.

Thebee:get back.

He nod him as kagami step back.thebee get off the motorcycle while he flip thebee zecter wing over, and his armor began turning, loosening up the piece.

CAST OFF

Thebee turned his zecter around

CAST OFF

His armor piece hit the worms to landed on the ground.

CHANGE WASP

Thebee was smaller, having discarded the bulky outer armor.

The torso armor looked much like a bee abdomen and the shoulder plates looked like insert wing, his arms and legs sported, but nowhere near grade of protection the previous suit hand, on his left wrist, his zecter had extended it's stringer, looking like a wrist mounted harpoon, his helmet was tripped yellow and black, the yellow piece resembling the face of a hornet or wasp with a large pair of black eyes, from the forehead rose, a pair of antennae and in the center of the forehead was three red sone in in a triangle position. It's name was kamen rider thebee rider form.

Kamen rider thebee basic form.

Kagami was surprise that he turned into his real form. Thebee charge forward at worm and deliver punch on them face as he side kick on them face to landed on the ground.

Before all the zect was came out from building and take cover for thebee.

Kagami:who are they?

Before misaki and tadoroko was came out from building and go front of Kagami to tell him.

Tadoroko:headquarters personal elite team, shadow. And that's the new rider,thebee.

Kagami:thebee.

Thebee turned back to his team.

Thebee:A platoon, use explosive bullets and take them head-on. B and C platoons, surrounds them and build a path to retreat.

They nod him as they spit up to take cover, as rest of them to shoot on worm multiple time, as they saw that worm was molting.

Zect 1:they're molting.

Thebee:flash bomb.

Zect take out the flash bomb and throw on the ground front of worm, causing an light as worm cannot molting to Transform. While thebee charge forward at them and deliver punch on them face and Thrust sting on their chest, causing an explosion.

As kagami saw that thebee and his team was amazing.

Kagami:they're amazing

Thebee and his team turned back to kagami and others while they slowly go front of them. Thebee removed thebee from wrist and reveal to normal.

Man wear the suit black, his hair was brown,his age was 20 and his eyes was black. It's name was so yaguruma.

So yaguruma.

Tadoroko:yaguruma. So it's you?

Yaguruma turned back to him and go front of him to shake his hand.

Yaguruma:long time no see.

Misaki:tadoroko-san.

Tadoroko:you're the most elite in shadow. I thought you'd be the most suitable for thebee.

Tadoroko mention that yagumura be most suitable for thebee as yagumura turned back to kagmi.

Yagumura:a warning to you. I acknowledged your courage for facing the worm alone... But no more grandstanding, okay?

Kagami:but that time..

Yagumura:the most important thing in battle... Is something called"perfect harmony. That's"kanzen chouwa.

Kagami:kanzen chouwa...?

Yagumura:grandstanding disturbs the harmony of the team. If victory for them is lost... Then it's not a real victory.

Kagami:okay.

Kagami understand what she said as Yagumura turned back to tadoroko.

Yagumura:good bye.

Yagumura said to goodbye to him before he going leave the place with his team until kagami want to ask yagumura.

Kagami:wait!

Yagumura turned back to him.

Kagami:i want to defeat more of the worm what should i do?

Man:you bastard.

They turned back to man as man wear the zect like them, his hair was black spike, his eyes was black and hold his hlemet. It's name was shun kageyama.

Shun kageyama.

Kageyama:don't act so familiar with him!

Kageyama tell kagami that don't act like his captain when he go front of him until yagumura raised his hand to stop.yagumura turned back to kagami.

Yagumura:there has to be some pattern to the Worms actions. If you know that, you can predict the worm's action.

Kagami:okay. Thank you very much.

Kagami bow to him as yagumura turned back to his team.

Yagumura:let's go.

Kageyama and others:okay

They going leave the place while kagami stared on them one more time.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, yamato was doing make coffee while juka was doing eat her breakfast until she done it.

Juka:thanks for the food.as always.. Good!

Juka thump on yamato that he always good breakfast as he was smirk.while he go front of sofa and hold the cup of coffee as he sitting down on sofa.

Yamato:what would you like for dinner?

Juka:well... Boiled tofu!

Yamato(smile):seems like something an old man would like.

Juka:the most important thing is to have delicious tofu.

Yamato:i see.well at least we should have cold tofu.

Before juka went to her brother face.

Juka:now that makes you sound like an old man. But... I look forward to it!

Juka grab the bag from the table and turned back to her brother.

Juka:okay, I'm off!

Yamato:have a good day.

Juka going leave the place to going school as he going reading the newspaper.

__________________________________________________________________________

At the headquarters, tadoroko went office form to meeting Mishima to tell about thebee was arrived.

Tadoroko:for thebee to enter so early.... Is there a change in the masked rider project?

Mishima:there is no change in our plan.

Tadoroko:what is thebee's goal?

Mishima:as you know... I do not take questions. But thebee... Has an important missions.

Mishima think that thebee has important missions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, yagumura walk on the street around the store while yamato was appeared from nearby street. They go front of each others and turned back to store.

Yamato and yagumura:slik strained tofu.

They tell the owner that slik strained tofu Before the owner was laughed and brought the only one tofu left.

Owner:sorry!but i only have one left.

Yagumura:i want to treat my precious subordinates.

Yamato:my cute little sister is looking forward to it.

They want to buy tofu for juka or yagumura subordinate.

Yagumura:since it's for important people in both our lives... We should split it evenly.

Yamato:my master said this"chase two birds, and you catch two birds.

Owner:oh, interesting thing to say.

Yagumura turned back to yamato.

Yagumura:who are you?

Yamato was raised hand.

Yamato:walking the path of heaven... The man who will rule Everything.

Yagumura:do you have a container large enough to be talking about heaven?

Yagumura point on him with bowl as yamato have large enough to be taking about heaven.

Yamato:i have a container.

Yamato brought the bowl too like yagumura.

Yamato:and compared to yours... It's bigger.

Owner:bigger!.

Owner notice that yagumura have large bowl as owner was laughed.

Yagumura:if you're going to take it that far, then it's a duel.

_________________________________________________________________________

At the bistro, yamato and yagumura went to the restaurant as they have duel cooking to take winner who get the tofu first.

Yumiko:so... It's cooking contest? And using my kitchen?

Yagamura bow to yumiko.

Yagumura:i apologized for the intrusion.

Yamato:the theme is tofu cooking. And the judge is hiyori-san.

He turned back to hiyori that she lean against wall as she become judge.

Hiyori:why me?

Yamato:of course you. We're using your tofu after all.

Yamato point that the two tofu was on bowl.

Hiyori:that... Was brought by some guy so that i become like a chef.

Yamato:impressive, hiyori. What choice tofu. Please look forward to it.

Yagumura:then.. Shall we begin?

He nod yagumura as they going begin the start cooking the tofu.

They going chop the garlic as yagumura pressed the garlic with knife and going grilled garlic with fry pan, yamato was put the four ingredients on bowl, yagumura grab the beef from bowl and put fry pan to cooking with spatula on the grilled as same yamato too. They going put tofu on the fry pan to mix it as yamato put pan bowl on the tray with cold ice.

Yumiko whisper on hiyori.

Yumiko:i wonder if i can get one of them to work here?

Hiyori:if you do that... Kagami would be fired, right?

Hiyori think that kagami will be get fired.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the church, kagami and others was arrived on church when the worm was attack wedding dress. As they investigation around the place while kagami kneel down on the ground to saw that acid on the ground.

Kagami:there sure has been a lot of incident in area B4 lately.

Tadoroko:wash away the past cases... We've figured out which crimes are committed by the worm.

Misaki:if we can figure out the worm's pattern of action aw Yagumura says...

Tadoroko:we can get there before the worm commits the crime.

Tadoroko going back to van as they going need plan to stop worm or else the worm commits the crime.kagami stand up and go front of misaki.

Kagami:maybe if i get some advice from yamato and others.

Misaki(whisper):now that thebee has been found, we should keep him out of this now.

Tadoroko:what's wrong?

They turned back to tadoroko as he lean against door before he cannot hear their said.

Kagami:it's nothing.

Misaki turned back to kagami.

Misaki:you should go. It's time for part-time job.

Kagami;okay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back to yamato, Yamato and yagumura was doing make different dishes tofu for hiyori. Before they put plate on the table front of hiyori.

Yamato:Chinese style cold tofu.

Yagumura:mine is mabou tofu.

They going sitting chair first who's better cook before hiyori grabbed the chopsticks, she eat the yamato dishes as she feel good. Hiyori going eat the mabou tofu with spoon. As yumiko ask hiyori.

Yumiko:hiyori-chan, what do you think?

Hiyori point on yagumura dished that this is so delicious as they surprise.

Yagumura:the most important thing in cooking... Is perfect harmony. Kanzen chouwa.

Yamato:let me see.

Yamato go front of yagumura dished as he take bite to test while he was surprise.while he take sitting.

Yamato:I see. Kanzen chouwa?is that why you didn't bring out the individual flavors of the vegetables?

Yagumura:being a sore loser?

Yamato:it's nothing.

Yamato doesn't that about yagumura said until someone open the door it's was kagami as he was arrived at time.

Kagami:good morning.

Kagami notice that yagumura and yamato was on the restaurant as Yagumura going grab the bowl from counter.

Yagumura:I've won the match. As i said earlier...let's split it up evenly.

Yamato:i already said. The one who chases after two birds, gets both birds.

Yagumura grab the tofu and leave the place while kagami follow him.

Kagami:wait a moment. Yaguruma-san.

As yagumura turned back to kagami.

Kagami:as you said yagumura-san, we're investigation the Worms pattern of activity.

Yagumura:i see. The work of my action team depends on your inves. Please do you best.

Kagami:yes.

Yagamura leave the place as he going back to work. Until kagami heard his phone on his pocket while he pick up and answer it.

Kagami:yes, kagami here.

Misaki:we know the worm pattern of conduct that yagumura-san mentioned.

Kagami:i be right there.

Kagami pressed hang out to his pocket.

Kagami:that's right. We have yagumura-san.

Yamato:worms?

Kagami heard from yamato as he turned back to him that he already leave the restaurant. Kagami go front of yamato.

Kagami:yamato. I have to talk to you.

____________________________________________________________________________

At that time, hiyori was finish Yagumura was dished as yumiko going eat yamato dished tofu as she feel good.

Yumiko:yamato-kun is Delicious.

Hiyori:i... Like hot things.

Yumiko:eh? That's why you chose the mabou tofu?

Hiyori:because hot...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamato:a second kamen rider? Thebee?

Kagami:yeah. Zect has finally found a qualified rider.

Yamato:i look forward to that.

Kagami:yamato... You and your friends Precure should avoid the worm from now on. We have thebee. It's okay now. You have juka-chan also... There's no reason for civilian like you to endanger yourself in battle.

Yamato:and who's the man who chose this thebee?

Kagami:that's the zect secret committee...

Yamato:is it that neutrality and harmony guy?

Kagami:cut that out. The one they picked this time, is a man I respect. Anyway, you guys should just stay away. Understand

Kagami tried to warn on him to stay away with precure as they have thebee to handle worm until he leave the place while yamato smirk on him.

Yamato:an interesting fellow as always.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the room, kagami and misaki walk on the hall while they discussed as wedding dress, but misaki feel that this is awkward with kagami while zect was behind on the wall to give signal from them as she turned back to kagami.

Misaki:why did i get stuck with you?

Kagami:well what can i do? We knew the worm are targeting area b4.so we have to act as bait.

Before they heard from clapped and spot that it's was yamato as he wear the white jacket.

Yamato:you two are a good match for each other.

Kagami:yamato. Why are you here?

Yamato:but... Would the worm really pinpoint an area like this?

Misaki:what do you mean?

Yamato:leave the rest to me. Give my regards to that guy.

Yamato going leave the place as he give regard to him.

Misaki:what are you talking about? Wait!

Kagami:that guy?

Before he heard ear from his headphone.

Yagumura:this is yagumura. The worm have appeared. Get over here.

Kagami:okay. I come right away.

Kagami and others went back to yagumura than downstairs before they spot that yagumura with his woman as she kneel down on the ground and cover her clothes by acid.

Kagami:yagumura-san.

Yagamura:that was close.

Yagumura turned back to woman.

Yagumura:it's okay so please calm down. It's okay.

Yagumura removed the clothes from venom and put down on the ground as woman feel scared and hold his hand.

Yagumura:it's okay now. It's okay.

Kagami whisper on yagumura.

Kagami:so the worm targeting only bride and grooms..

Yagumura:you're wrong. The pattern has to be more simple...

Yagumura tell him that the pattern has to be more simple. Before zect was bring woman to room than relax as yagamura was remembered something.

Yagumura:the worm are targeting white clothes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, the man walk on the street alone until someone appeared front of him it's was purple worm.

It has yellow and purple armored appeared. A worm armored with a pair of hooked claw, his eyes was blinked. On it's wrist were spikes that resemble a claw. It spike up around his body, it's name was verber worm.

Verber worm.

Verber going attack on him behind until man spinning kick on his face to step away and reveal face was yamato.

Yamato:i knew it. You only target those that wear white clothes. What twisted tastes you have.

Before kabuto zecter was appeared as yamato was catch it.

Yamato:henshin.

Yamato inserted kabuto zecter on his belt.

HENSHIN

he Transform into kamen rider kabuto masked form.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the bridge,yagumura was riding on his motorcycle to help his team before he may at the bridge and saw that zect was shoot on new worm like verber.

It has orange and purple armored appeared. A worm armored with a pair of hooked claw, his eyes was blinked like verber. His horn was little bit long. His name was verber worm rota.

Verber worm rota

Yagumura tackle on rota to rolling on the ground while he get off his vehicle. Before thebee zecter was appeared front of him as he catch it.

Yagumura:henshin.

Yagumura put thebee zecter on his wrist.

Henshin

he transform into kamen rider thebee.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kabuto deliver punch on verber face to step away as verber slashed on him while kabuto Dodge attack and counterattack with punch on his chest. Verber tried swing his claw on him while kabuto Dodge attack as he deliver punch on his face while he grab his claw to spinning around to through the wall.

Verber stand up and deliver claw on him while kabuto block attack and punch on his chest as verber slashed on his Chest multiple time, to landed on the ground. Verber spew venom from the mouth on kabuto when he shoot on venom to fire. Verber tried to spew venom on kabuto while kabuto shoot venom to burning, kabuto change weapon into axe and slashes on verber chest multiple time.

Verber start leave the place with his ability speed as kabuto notice it.

Kabuto flicked his horn.

Kabuto:cast off.

Kabuto pulled his horn.

CAST OFF

Before his armor was flew away and reveal to his form.

CHANGE BEETLE

kabuto:clock up.

Kabuto pressed side on his belt.

CLOCK UP

kabuto quicky going after verber worm.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thebee and rota still fight on the bridge while zect take cover for thebee. Thebee deliver punch on rota face to step away.until worm was appeared front of zect and attack on them as thebee was notice it. Thebee side kick on rota chest to stumble back and turned back to his team.

Thebee:b platoon, c platoon provide back up from a distance. A platoon, use blade for close combat.

They nod him as zect was step away from worm and side kick on them face while b and c team going shoot on them multiple time as a team slashes on worm, causing an spark.

Rota tried to swing on him while thebee deliver punch on his face to rolling on the ground. Rota spew venom on then when he avoid attack and counterattack with punch on his face.

Thebee flip thebee wing off.

Thebee:cast off.

Thebee turned his zecter around.

CAST OFF

before the armor was flew off and reveal his form.

CHANGE WASP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, kabuto and verber start clashed each others around the street as they jumped into the car. They deliver punch each others as kabuto backfist on his face to landed on another car as kabuto jumped front of him and verber claw on him when he block attack and deliver punch on his face to through the another building.

Until kabuto follow him and may at the building as he saw that thebee and his team zect was fight worm. Until precure was appeared front of him.

Black:sorry keep you waiting.

Precure turned back to new rider was thebee.

White:it's that

Luminous:new kamen rider.

Kabuto:yeah. It's name kamen rider thebee.

Black and others:thebee?

Kabuto:we talk about later!we need to focus our battle.

They nod him as they focused on battle.kabuto and precure deliver punch on worm while as kabuto and luminous was take out their kunai and slashed on verber chest multiple time as they side kick on his chest t knocked out. Verber leave the place quicky with his clock up as they notice it.

Luminous:he got away.

Kabuto:yeah.

Thebee turned back to kabuto.

Thebee:kabuto, clock up and move the worm.

Kabuto:very well. Luminous, let's go.

She nod him while kabuto, Luminous and thebee pressed the side button belt.

Kabuto and others:clock up.

CLOCK UP

they quicky charge forward worm as kabuto slashes on worm, luminous elbow strike on worms chest and thebee was deliver punch on them to knocked out on the ground.before worm was explosion. They turned back to rota as he jumped into the building while they follow him as same black and white too.

They landed on the rooftop as verber slashed on thebee when he block attack and deliver punch on his chest,and side kick on rota chest to landed on the ground. Rota tried to slashed on him multiple time when thebee block attack and side kick on his chest to lean against wall.

Thebee turned face side away.

Thebee:rider sting.

Thebee pressed a button above the zecter abdomen.

RIDER STING

green electric began flowing up thebee left arms as the rota charge at him as thebee pulled back his left arm for a punch, and when the worm was close enough, thebee soon stabs the worm with his zecter stinger, causing the worm to groan in pain before explosion.

Black:that's amazing.

Thebee turned back to them while he go front of them.

Thebee:we fight the worm for peace, on humanity's behalf. We want you guys to work with us.

Kabuto:is that the"kenzen chouwa"you speak of?

Black and others:kenzen chouwa?

Thebee turned back to Precure.

Thebee:you must precure. We knew that you and no.four become great team to defeat grongi once for all.

Black:you know about us?

Thebee:yeah.

Kabuto turned back to thebee

Kabuto:by the way, I told you i walk the path of heaven.

Thebee:i knew it. So you're who kabuto really is.

Black and others was surprise that thebee knew that quote from kabuto.

Kabuto:more important, one of them got away. Defeating him is the priority.

Thebee:that trick won't work. If you plan to defy the organization... We have but one choice.

Luminous:what do you mean?

Before zect pointed on Kabuto with gun as precure was surprise.

Black:thebee.

White:what are you trying to do?

Luminous:are you tried to attack kabuto?

They tried to tell him why zect pointed on kabuto before thebee go front of kabuto.

Thebee:defeating kabuto... Is mission.

Precure was shocked that thebee going defeat kabuto is mission as thebee backfist on him when kabuto block attack with his fist.

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:FIGHT, NAGISA!THE DO OR DIE RESPONSE TO CHORES!ANGRY TOFU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 743 66
HIGHEST RANKS AS OF 2020: 10/10/2020 - #63 in Original Story - #15 in Ressurection 13/10/2020 - #15 in Spirit ...
1.2K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
19.7K 400 31
The story revolves around previous universes of the heisei kamen rider merging into one, something that would destroyed all the world. To prevent, a...