FNF: Many years later (Seleve...

By FNF4ever

19 years after the events of the vanilla FNF and some of the FNF mods, BF and GF finally got approval from DD... More

Things you need to know
Prologue: (Waltz) Tutorial
Chapter 1: Grandpa Dearest
Chapter 2: Sushi Day
Chapter 3: Sofie
Chapter 4: Grandma Must Murder
Chapter 5: Yuletide
Chapter 6: Ice cream truck (Collab with a friend)
Chapter 7: Warzone
Chapter 8: Thunder and Lightning
Tysm!! ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 9: Mall Hangout Blitz (B-DAY present for my BFF)
Holy shi-
Chapter 10: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 11: Oh crap!
Announcement
Chapter 12: MLM
Chapter 13: WLW
Chapter 14: Proposal Plans
Chapter 15: Tea and muffins
Chapter 16: Heartaches
Chapter 17: Daemonium Ivy
Guys- I can't-
Official ship names for every fan-made romantic pairing in this fic
Chapter 18: Violating Galaxy Act 9622
Chapter 19: Aunt Sabre
Chapter 20: Once upon a time...
Chapter 21: Sad Wednesday
Announcement
Chapter 22: Saturday Noon Serenading (Gift for Shadow_with_a_ushanka)
Guys- OMG!
Chapter 23: Sunday Night Loving (Gift for Daniely Rivera)
Hey guys!
Chapter 24: Golfing on May 27th (Gift for _Peypey-^)
Chapter 25: Things got real
MYL OC voice types and ranges
Guys-
Announcement
Chapter 26: Their first kiss
Chapter 27: Chillin' and funkin' with her beau (and their BFFs) (1K Special)
Chapter 28: (I say a little) Prayer
Chapter 29: The Thorns and Petals of a Belladonna Rose
Hey y'all

Chapter 30: Donna's Café

47 1 3
By FNF4ever

TW: There's a brief scene with a g*n in it

June 8, 2039 (Thursday)...

It was a beautiful afternoon in Glenside, Pennsylvania when Sweetheart and Selever walked in a café. This café, was different from the one Bell worked at, and was somewhere that Sweetheart and her siblings have passed by many times and have been meaning to try, but kept on forgetting. They were wearing different clothing than their usual.

Sweetheart was wearing a white t-shirt with a picture of Hello Kitty on it, a pastel pink, flared, A-line short skirt, white lace ankle socks, and black Mary Jane shoes. Her nails were painted pastel blue with Hello Kitty deco on it and she also had heavy blush on her face.

Selever was wearing a pastel yellow t-shirt with a picture of Gudetama on it, light wash jeans and white sneakers.

He DID hate cutesy things and pastels and doesn't like wearing this kind of clothing, but this is his bbg (Sweetheart) we're talking about! If wearing Sanriocore aesthetic clothing means that she'll be happy, he's more than willing to put his hate for the pastel and kawaii aesthetics aside for her.

"Welcome to Donna's ca- Sweetheart! Selever!"

"Beep! (Rosie!)"

"Hello again, [bish]."

"Beep ske doop bop ba (We didn't know you worked here)." Sweetheart beeped.

"That's a relief." Rosie said. "For years, I thought that Boyfriend and Girlfriend told you about this place. Turns out the both of you coming here was just a coincidence. Don't tell anyone else that I work here, okay?"

"Beep (Okay)."

"Idk why you want us to keep that a secret, but okay."

"Anyways, come in, pick any table." Rosie said. She wore a pink, frilly maid uniform, which consisted of a white frill collar, a pink, low-cut, A-line dress with puffed sleeves and an exaggerated flared hem, a white half-apron with two pink roses on the front, matching wrist cuffs, pink knee-high socks and matching block heels with white soles. She also wore a white hairband with a pink bowknot ribbon. "I'll get the menus."

"Beep/Okay." Sweetheart and Selever said before walking off to find a table. Once they were seated, Rosie came back with the menus. Just as the female elf was about to leave, Selever tugged at her skirt.

"Don't go yet, [a-word]hole." Selever said. "We already know what we want."

"First of all, stop swearing or I'll kick you out." Rosie said. "Second of all, what are your orders then?"

"Beep ske doop bop (I'd like the mango tart and strawberry milkshake please)." Sweetheart beeped. (Idk if mango tarts are served in cafés or not, I had a mango tart a few hours ago and just decided to project that onto Sweetheart)

"Blueberry cheesecake and cappuccino for me." Selever said.

"Okay." Rosie said, writing everything down on her notepad. "Your orders should be ready in five minutes. And Sweetheart..."

"Beep?"

"After eating, would you like to have a few rap battles with me to entertain the customers?"

"Beep! (Yeah!)"

***

"Do you like Bossa Nova?" Rosie asked once everything was set up and she and Sweetheart were on the stage.

"Beep (Yeah)." Sweetheart beeped.

"Great!" Rosie said. "In that case, one rap battle, coming up! Hold the bullets." She whipped out a pistol and put safety on it.

"Where the [heck] did that come fro-"

"Let's begin!" Rosie said, cutting Selever off.

Song: Coffee Shop (Rosie vs Sweetheart)

"That was amazing!" Rosie said. "You're just as good as the last time I heard you sing!"

"Beep! (Thanks!)"

"Again, thank you so much for-"

"Don't thank us yet, [bish]." Selever said, cutting Rosie off. "You've got customers to entertain."

"Good point." Rosie said. "Ready for the next song, Sweetheart?"

"Beep! (Yup!)"

Song: Bubble Tea (Rosie vs Sweetheart)

"That was fun!" Rosie said. "But it looks like you're thirsty and need a few minutes to breathe." She then walked off and came back with some bubble tea. "Here, some bubble tea to soothe your vocals."

"Beep! (Thanks!)" Sweetheart beeped before taking the bubble tea and drinking it. Just then the sound of the entrance bell chiming could be heard, and the three turned to the source of the noise.

"Hey, sweetie." A man with lavender blue skin and messy black hair said.

"Alu!" Rosie said before running over to the man and peppering his face with kisses.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there, love." The man said. "I missed you too."

"Beep bop. (Hi, Alucard!)" Sweetheart greeted.

"Hello, Sweetheart." The man, Alucard said. "It's nice to see you again." He turned to Selever. "And who might this be?"

"Beep ske doop bop (Alucard, meet my boyfriend, Selever)." Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bop boop ba (Selever, meet Rosie's husband, Alucard)."

"Nice to meet you, Selever."

"You too, mother[funker]."

"Sweetheart, like her father once did, helped me in entertaining the customers." Rosie said.

"I figured." Alucard said. He turned to Sweetheart. "Thanks for helping my wife with this place, we really appreciate it."

"Beep! (You're welcome!)" Sweetheart beeped. She then turned to Rosie. "Beep ske doop bop ba? (How about we serenade our significant others with the next song?)"

"Roach..." Selever said with a light blush on his face.

"That's not a bad idea." Rosie said.

"Do your best, honey." Alucard kissed his wife on the forehead before sitting beside Selever.

Song: Love Shortcake (Rosie vs Sweetheart)

"This was fun and all, but I gotta go before mom kicks my [butt] for coming home past curfew." Selever said. "It was nice hanging out with you all. Bye, [bishes]."

"Beep bop! (Bye, Sel!)" Sweetheart said. Selever gave her a peck on the lips before leaving the café. She then turned to Rosie. "Beep ske doop bop (I have to go too)."

"Okay." Rosie said. "But before you go, can we sing one last song?"

"Beep! (Sure!)" Sweetheart beeped.

Song: Girl from the Café (Rosie vs Sweetheart)

After the song, Rosie and Alucard were standing outside the café, seeing Sweetheart off.

"Beep bop (Today was really fun)." Sweetheart beeped.

"Agreed." Rosie said. "Maybe you and Selever could go on a double date with me and Alu sometime. We'd love to get to know more about you two."

"Beep ske bop (I'll ask Selever about that)." Sweetheart beeped.

"In that case, we hope he says yes." Alucard said. "The both of you really intrigue us."

"Beep (Okay)." Sweetheart beeped. "Beep ske doop bop ba. (I'm gonna go now)."

"Bye, Sweetheart!"

"Beep ba! (Bye, Rosie!)"

---

Credits:

Characters

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Rosie (owned by Shiba ChiChi)

· Alucard (owned by Tom Fulp)

Song(s)

· Coffee Shop (composed by karanXD)

· Bubble Tea (composed by karanXD)

· Love Shortcake (composed by karanXD)

· Girl from the Café (composed by karanXD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
3.7K 112 21
It seemed to be a normal day for many, including the all famous Boyfriend. Well, nothing stays perfect forever. Before BF knows it, the whole world b...
14.9K 542 23
Highest rankings: 1st in Takemeaway 1st in Bodydisphoria 1st in Quiznakingcat201 1st in Landertmf 1st in Themusicfreaks (The rankings change a lot so...
88.6K 1.8K 40
This story is like With Shyrell mod but the story will be very different than that. You are a female rockstar and you have a childhood friend named...