General Mahamatra in Villains...

By kdeisk2244

What will happen if General Mahamatra suddenly got transferred to the NRC? Notes: I was thinking I like Gensh... More

About Cyno
Love Interest Pt. 1
Love Interest Pt. 2
Prologue: Welcome to the Villians' World
Prologue: Stranger Waking
Prologue: Ceremony's Chaos
Prologue: Ramshackle Dorm
Prologue: The Great Seven
Prologue: The Dwarf's Mine
Prologue: Finale
Chapter 1 🌹: Unexpected Midnight Guest
Chapter 1 🌹: Cater Diamond ♦
Chapter 1 🌹: Trouble at lunch
Chapter 1 🌹: Cyno meets the Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's start baking
Chapter 1 🌹: Calm before the storm
Chapter 1 🌹: Welcome to the Unbirthday Party
Chapter 1 🌹: Duel's Advise
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's the duel begin
Chapter 1 πŸ₯€: The Rose-Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Riddle's memories
Chapter 1 🌹: Finale
Chapter 2 🦁: A Perplexing Deal
Chapter 2 🦁: Magift's Meeting
Chapter 2 🦁: Accident Suspicion
Chapter 2 🦁: Investigation Begin
Chapter 2 🦁: Meeting the victims
Chapter 2 🦁: The culprit

Prologue: Trouble After Trouble

4.8K 157 13
By kdeisk2244

After fixing the Queen of Hearts statue, they start walking the cafeteria since it has the most windows, so they decide to start there. While on their way there, both Grim nor Ace didn't dare to look at Cyno, on the way there he starts to remember his theory of how he can understand the language: 'This must be the side effect when I can to this world, thanks to it I can blend into this world pretty easily. During my research, I remembered there are 4 main and basic elements of magic: Fire, Water, Flora, and Cosmic. While Fire, Water, and Flora are like Pyro, Hydro, and Dendro, the user/caster can combine more than 2 elements to create a new spell. The only one that I'm curious about is the Cosmic, I've never heard of this kind of element before at least in Teyvat, of course. I might have to research this element later if I have free time.'

Cyno was in his thoughts too deeply, he didn't even realize the troublemaker's duo had already gone. When he finally snaps out of his thoughts, let's just say he is furious that they decided to run away from their punishment. But worry not, this is not the first time he dealt with this kind of situation. Now then, if they were him where would they go? Cyno starts walking calmly forward and asking around to see if anyone sees them. Luck is on his side when one of the pictures shows him where they are, he immediately uses his electro power to boost his speed toward their direction. Unknown to them, a purple electric wolf claw has successfully caught them, unfortunately, Cyno only caught Ace while Grim has run away fast. *Tsk* Luckily for him, another student from Heartslabyul: "Hey, you." Cyno points his claw at the student making him flinch. "Y-Yes?"

"I need you to cast a spell to keep this guy here while I'm chasing after that cat." The student is shocked and confused at the same time. He recognizes the guy in Cyno's hand because they're dormmates, unsure what to do he asks: "Like, freeze his legs? Or bind him with a rope? Or maybe I could... Hmmm... No..." Suddenly an electric strike at him, if he didn't dodge it in time he'd be roasted. "Alright, alright! Please don't kill me! Here goes nothing! I summon thee... something heavy!" A giant cauldron appears and falls right upon Ace keeping him from escaping. "Thanks, now stay here and watch him for me, I'll be back shortly." Leaving the student standing there dumbfounded, he looks at the student and asks: "What's happening? Did you do something to piss off that guy?" Ace just laughed awkwardly: "Ehehe, it's a long story. Why don't you let me out then I can tell you what happened."

"No way, I don't want to be zapping by lightning on my first day here." Not long after that, Cyno comes back with Grim being held by the collar on his hand. Cyno sees a confusing expression on the student's face, he explains: "These two are running away from their punishment, and I'm here to catch them and make sure they follow the order that is direct from the headmaster."The student asks: "And what kind of punishment is that?"

"What are you bothering me for? You guys could just bang out the work yourself!" Ace started back. "There's no "banging out" a hundred windows!" Cyno slams his weapon on the ground with lightning striking out, nearly hitting Ace. The student's face pale then turns to Ace and asks: "Clean a hundred windows? What did you do?!"

"I was just screwing with that furball a little... Okay, and the statue of the Queen of Hearts got a teeny bit charred. Sue me." Ace's answer was annoying, the student widened his eyes: "You did what?! No wonder the headmaster flew off the handle at you! It's only the first day of school and you manage to get into trouble?!" Ace starts to get irritated by the guy: "Shut up would ya! Who are you anyway!" The student then answers: "My name is Deuce. Deuce Spade. We're in the same dorm remember?" Cyno looks at them amused by their entertainment while still holding Grim tightly in his hand who is struggling to get out of his grip but has no luck then he eventually gives up after he sees the glare from the General. The boys then turn their heads to him wondering who he is: "Excuse me, but can you tell us who you are, if I may ask?" Deuce asks carefully after seeing his power and what he is capable of. "I am Cyno, General Mahamatra. Nice to meet you, and I appreciate your help earlier." Cyno said bluntly but both Deuce and Ace couldn't help by noticing how beautiful he was, they couldn't help but have a blush on their face but quickly snapped out of it. Did he just say he's a General?! At this age, how strong can he be?!

Now then both of them are captured, and they start walking to the cafeteria to do their duty with Deuce coming along with them. While on their way there, they learn that Cyno likes to play card games when he has free time, but he doesn't like a bug. They also secretly discover that he has a soft spot for cute and fluffy animals or anyone that has animal characteristics since his eyes shine whenever a student with ears and a tail walks past them, he is also fond of sweet desserts. Ace is annoyed about Deuce and keeps following them even though he has no business with them anymore. He wants to spend more time with this beauty here, he might be scary at first but he is only scary when they don't follow the rules other than that he is a cutie. He could have his sweet hours with him if the guy named Deuce here doesn't interrupt him! They decide to separate each end and start cleaning the windows, Deuce sees his chance and tries to get to know more about Cyno while he's watching the other two cleaning the windows. His plan fails immediately when he sees Ace trying to get Grim down from the chandelier. "Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" The cat is dancing and mocking the both of them: "No fair, climbing on the chandelier, you coward!" Deuce mumbles something to himself then looks at Ace and starts casting a spell to lift Ace to help him reach for Grim on the chandelier while trying to impress the General. Ace, on the other hand, is terrified: "H-Hey! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you pointing your pen at me?!" Cyno who is still silent wants to see what will they do to solve the problem but looks like they're not very good at problem-solving, then he hears Ace say something about the pen. 'Wait. Why is he taking out his pen when he wants to cast a spell? Hmm, probably this 'pen' is like a tool that helps them to control their power. Seems like students from different dorms have different color stones, and they likely depend heavily on their 'pen' whenever they use magic.' Cyno looks up and now sees Ace floating in the air: '*sigh*This isn't going to end well, and the crow will annoy me again for not watching them carefully. Better stop them before they cause any more trouble for me.'

While Cyno was thinking, Ace was screaming and yelling at Deuce: "Are you kidding me?! Bwaaah! Put me down! Don't launch me! Abort! ABORT!" Before Cyno can do anything, it's already too late. Deuce has launched Ace to the chandelier making both Ace and Grim scream: "BWAAAAAAH!/ MYAAAAAAH!" Now not only Ace and Grim fall down but also the chandelier, Cyno quickly makes his way to check for their well-being: "Ace! Grim! Are you two alright?!" While Grim just let out a 'myaaah' and then went unconscious at least he's fine, Ace on the other hand is not that very lucky, though he was happy that Cyno is worried about him. "*cough* *cough* *hack* I cannot believe you just did that!" Pushing down his pain and sitting up while cursing at Deuce, Cyno starts to do some quick checkup on him making sure he doesn't have any serious injuries, fortunately, there isn't anything serious just some bruises. Ace then blushes, happy seeing that his crush is caring for him, Deuce is not happy about this. "Oh, right! I probably should have come up with a way to soften your landing after you caught him..." Ace is furious right now: "You moron! We got Grim, but we broke the chandelier! If the headmaster finds out about this-" Just right before Ace finishes his sentence, the annoying crow has appeared behind him looking pissed: "If I find out about... what, dear Ace?" Ace, Deuce, and Grim turn pale when they heard the familiar voice behind them, they turn around and only see a very pissed crow: "Ah! Headmage Crowley...!"

"YOU. THREE! What have you done?! Burning a statue wasn't enough for you?! Now you destroy the chandelier?!" Crowley turns to Cyno and wants to scold him for not watching them carefully but gives up that idea after he sees the choose-your-word-carefully-if-you-don't-want-to-die look. He then announced: "Enough. All of you are expelled, except for Mr. Cyno of course." Both Ace and Deuce are surprised by the headmaster's decision: "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" Deuce starts to panic, and he begs the headmaster to change his mind: "Headmaster, please! Give me a second chance! I can't get expelled from this school! I need to be here!" Crowley folded his arms and stated: "Then blame yourself for your foolish behavior." Cyno looks at him surprised that he's doing his job for once instead of crying, he looks at Deuce pitying, he wants to help him but he has to face his judgment as he also has to face his judgment for not keeping his eyes on them more and not being able to stop them for causing this mess. Deuce then said: "I'll pay for the damages! However much it costs!"

Crowley then explains: "That chandelier is no mere light fixture. It's a magical chandelier. I candles are powered by a magical energy source, enchanted so that they will burn for eternity. It was created for us by a legendary artificer. Possibly their finest creation. It has been here since the school was established, and I imagined it would be here forevermore. Considering its historical value, I would estimate its worth to be no less than a billion that marks. And you intend to repay the sum?" After hearing the explanation, everyone is shocked by the price of the chandelier. 'Thaumarks, so this is their currency but a billion for the chandelier...' Like reading Cyno's mind, Ace asks the headmaster: "Can you fix it with your magic? With your magical talent, sir, you could snap your fingers and fix it right up!"

*sigh* "Even magic has its limits. Furthermore, its mage stone-the figurative heart of any magical artifact-is cracked. A mage stone cannot easily be replaced. I fear the candles of this majestic chandelier will never burn again." Crowley explains, that now they're really in big trouble but then Crowley continues: "Ah...! But there may be one way. One tiny sliver of a chance to repair this chandelier." Both Ace and Deuce scream: "There is?!"

"Yes, the mage stone that powered this chandelier was mined from the Dwarf's Mine. If you can acquire a magestone with the same properties, it may be possible to repair it." Crowley explains with the hope that the students will not go there and retrieve the stone but he doesn't expect determination from both Ace and Deuce: "We'll go get it! With your permission, sir." Crowley did not expect their answer but then he continued hoping that they gave up that idea: "I should caution you that I can't promise there yet remain magestones to find. The mines were closed quite some time ago. It's quite likely that all the mage stones have already been mined."

"I'll do anything to avoid anything expulsion, sir!" Deuce said with all of his determination, Crowley just gave up after he saw the determination in their eyes, he had no other choice than "*sigh* Very well, I'll suspend your expulsion for a single night. But if you fail to return with a magestone by morning, then you are expelled." Cyno who had been silent for a while said: "I'll go with them just to ensure their safety." Everyone is shocked by Cyno's decision but does not dare to speak back to him. Crowley continues: "You should be able to reach the Dwarf's Mine instantly by using one of the gates in the Mirror Chamber." Everyone salutes, except Cyno: "Yes, sir!"

Cyno scooped Grim into his arms and then started heading to the Mirror Chamber with Ace and Deuce. After they arrived, Grim started to gain his consciousness back: "Myah! Wh-? Where am I?" Cyno answers him blandly: "We're at the Mirror Chamber because we'll be going somewhere." Ace complains: "Awwww man... How did I end up in this mess? I swear I have the worst luck." Deuce scolded Ace: "We don't have time to complain. Let's go." He turned to the mirror and said: "Dark Mirror! Take us to the Dwarf's Mine." The mirror starts to glow up and off to the mine they go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 238 66
To survive treasure hoarders' imprisonment is no easy task. Not when you lost your family and have been treated like a piece of trash for around 6 ye...
82.4K 3K 33
Lesser Lord Kusanali was finally freed! after a long day you can take a rest or not... β–ͺ︎ Just when everything was over, you suddenly got transported...
238K 9.1K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...
36.1K 860 17
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ QᴜΙͺᴛᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ ꜰΙͺΙ΄α΄…. ʜᴍ... ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜~" Suddenly waking...