饾悓饾悽饾惉饾惉 饾悜饾惍饾悵饾悶 || 饾悏饾悏饾悐 |...

Par Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... Plus

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

I'm not a joke!

1K 100 130
Par Idontknowthewhole

When I said I don't cry
Means I don't in front of others

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Y/n pov

Jungkook said he wanted to make me meet his friends so we started walking with his arm linked mine.

I was looking at jungkook whole time and he was smilling because he know I'm staring. We reached I know them . They are Kim's, we have no relation with them neither rivalry. What they are doing here?

"Y/n meet Kim namjoon and his husband Kim seokjin, good friends of mine" he introduced me to two handsome men in front of me but my smile flattered after remembering something.

After marriage, I'm going to be mun ken,it's my dream, Ken voice can be hear in my mind with her dreamy eyes staring me.

I shake the thought aways and try to smile a little and said "pleasure meeting you" They both are staring at me with very unknown gaze which I never received before. Am I looking that weird? I know that's was not good idea of wearing this dress.

" Nice to meet you too y/n "namjoon said and hugged me. What the hell? I feel Jungkook get stiffen beside me too.

I didn't return neither protest just stood there cause I don't know what to do exactly. Nobody hug me knowing my rude personality which is quite famous before I can push him..

His husband pulls him back, gave me a very awkward smile and said" he is sometimes clingy, don't mind him" to which namjoon gave me a beautiful dimple smile and apologized. Jungkook wrap his arm around my waist securely.

" Congratulations, you both look great together , power couple " seokjin said winking and eyeing both of me and jungkook , but he and namjoon look majestic together like some movie heroes.

We look best together aren't we babe? Ken voice again rings in my mind.

"Thank you" we both said together and look at each other with small smile which didn't reach my eyes . I'm trying very hard to not shout on ken voice which is kept ringing in my mind.

They continue talking basically seokjin and jungkook keep talking with namjoon humming sometimes in approval but why on the earth he is staring at me like I'm only human here seriously I'm feeling uncomfortable now.

I nudge jungkook and let him know that I'll be in restroom.

I move away from them but I can see namjoon and seokjin gaze following me but I ignored. Both of them are weird.

"Miss mun " I heard a voice from side and turned around to see lisa with another gorgeous women they are walking toward me with smile which I returned equally.

"Congratulations miss mun" lisa said bow me a little, how many time I have told this girl to call me y/n and not to bow but still she didn't listen.

"Thank you Lisa, I'm glad you came ... enjoy " I Said and about to walk but her voice stopped me " this is rose , my bestfriend she is your big fan" lisa said and I look toward rose who is smiling and she greet me " hello miss" with a bow.

I have fan? I didn't know that. I can see me and Ken in them.

We are bestfriend first and then lovers babe, again Ken voice said full of warmth.

I close my eyes , take a deep breath and said "oh I see, nice meeting you rose, have great evening.... hope we meet again, see you"

And walked away toward restroom, my mind is filled with only one name
" ken"

nobody is in there , I look in mirror my vision is already blurry and eyes are filled with tears , why Ken is doing this with me?Why can't she just get out of my thoughts and why the hell I'm crying?

"Leave me alone fucking leave me" I scream banging my hand on mirror harshly with all my power. This is too much now and very painful.

My hands are hurting but not more than my heart which is bleeding.

"I'm trying to move on , just leave me alone please please " I'm begging to the one who is not here but still here in every inch of mine.

I just can't seems to control my own will power.

"5 years, it been 5 years can you stop now" I Said and kick the trashcan in rage with tear continously flowing from my eyes. Since when I started crying because of her again? I look at my hand , my engagement rings looks very similar to my promise ring with Ken.

Mun y/n , I dare you to remove it and see what happens. Ken said with glare as she made me wear promise ring and kiss on top of it.

"I hate you , hate you with all my heart , I fuking hate you." I screamed in frustration as I look into mirror, even in myself I can see her smiling back.

I love you more. Ken said with a chuckle at my lie she is provoking me.

I fall on my knees with that and bring my palm to my face and harshly wipe my tears, I'm not week. " no you don't love me ,even never did, i was just a secret,a toy to you which you played and when you get bored left me "

"i was just a joke to you, a insult and i hate you so much" I said pain in my heart increasing by ever second .

I love you more, you can't lie to me and I know you love me too. Ken said again

" stop this and leave me, I can't believe you not after what you did." I Said and glare toward door.

Author yoo who is peeking on bathroom is now start running leaving both of her shoes behind, bumping on peoples and closed the forth wall behind her and take a oath she'll never going back until she explain whole incident or y/n will murder her.

"You broke me , my trust and I'll never forgive you NEVER" I empathize the last word and take a deap breath try to stop my sobs and bring my knees close to my chest.

After couple of minutes.......

After washing my face and doing my makeup again , I came out with natural face like nothing happened in there.

Jungkook came and asked suddenly starling me"Y/n , you okay? What you were doing in there that long" he is looking at me suspiciously. Was he waiting for me? He didn't listen did he?

I rolled my eyes and said " I'm fine and i was doing what other people do, you wanna know?"......
' I'm broken fix me please and I was crying like pathetic bitch I am.'

" eww no , Let's go home .... shall we? He said making a disgust face before Pecking side of my head and i nodded with a small smile.

He is the one who gave peace to my restless heart. Shore of a infinity ocean.

"Ofcourse Mr jeon" I Said excitedly so he can't suspect me. He smile as he love when i call him mr jeon and peck my forehead lovingly.

"You know what my mom say .... kissing forehead increase your life and I want you to live with me forever " he said straight looking into my eyes like he wants to say something else too.

( a/n -that's what my dad say and I get a free forehead kiss every morning)

I smile back and peck his forehead and said " me too, i want you with me forever" i know forever is very long but if i can i will try to be with you .He give me the biggest bunny smile of his as we start walking hand intertwined.

If my one sentence can make him happy then I'm not a joke not atleast to him. He is reason to smile and I'm happy it's him.

( a/n-trust me real love is when you smile more than you cry and if you are crying more then it's not the right person)

--------
Author pov

Jimin slowly made his way where yoongi is settled alone with a glass of wine in his hand. Dark red blazer with white shirt underneath and tight black pants , he is looking smoking hot. Jimin scan yoongi appearance the nth time today.

"Hello, yoongi right? " Jimin asked the man in front of him who just nodded without giving a single glance to jimin and continued sipping his wine.

"I'm park jimin, jungkook's bestfriend.. y/n talk about you alot " he said sitting on table beside him and try to make small conversations but yoongi is not in mood, he is already pissed at Claire, her disrespectful behavior and y/n's engagement is cherry on top.

" now Mr jim, get out of here, cause I'm not interested in talking to you" yoongi said still not looking at angle who is staring at him amused while smirking, jimin love challenges and yoongi seems a hard nut to Crack.

"I get why y/n and you both are bestfriend, both are rude as fuck" jimin said snatching glass from yoongi and gulp it down in one go .. finally able get yoongi attention who look at jimin with eyebrow raised.

" what do you want Exactly?" Yoongi asked to jimin who have a seductive look on his face and a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"Date me" jimin said without a single shutter as he is very confident on his look and effect on other but yoongi hand stopped in midway and look at jimin with a expression as jimin is kidding.

"You are funny and now I got why you are bestfriend of the joker name jungkook , circus must have pay good isn't it?" yoongi said and laugh a little at his own funny remark.

Jimin look determine and nothing is funny for him " I'm serious, date me " he said to which yoongi stopped laughing, get serious, look at jimin with his eyes darken and said " I'm not gay and never show me your face again" he finished his drink and walks aways without sparing a glance back.

jimin is satisfied with yoongi reaction cause he love making straight men gay for him and what yoongi said never show your face huh?" you'll worship my face just wait and watch scary kitty"

Time skip
At home
Author pov

Y/n and jungkook both are in their room .Y/n back facing jungkook and jungkook holding her tightly with their fingers intertwined resting on y/n's side.

Y/n is very quiet, she is not the same as she went on party like she is totally a different person now and jungkook can sense.

Jungkook is noticing everything. Like how her smile is not reaching her eyes like how bad she is trying not to let him know that she cried.

And now he can't control his urge so he asked" y/n you know, I can read you by now" to which y/n chuckle and said " wow really then tell me what you have read so far ?" She asked not so serious tone.

Jungkook turn her around and cupped her face catching her off guard.

"That you cried, that you trying to hard but failing miserably for not lettingme know" he said and look in her eyes which is slightly went wide now cause she didn't expect him to notice. She gulp a little and break eye contact.

"I did a little, nothing serious though " she said and try to turn around but jungkook hold her and making her face him.

"Why?" He demanded a answer. First time he talked with this much dominance in his voice which made y/n more nervous. She didn't answer but keep looking into his eyes like she trying to convince him not to ask or she'll cry again.

"Is it because of our engagement? You don't want this? I did something wrong? Is it because of Claire? Jimin hyung told me everything " he asked restless because he want a answer not an excuse because he can't see her like this.

"No it isn't , I'm very happy because of our engagement so don't you dare think that way and Claire, I deal many like her in a day" she said and running her fingers in his hairs , distracting him from main motive.

But Jungkook hold her hands , he is determined to know so asked again " is it because of your ex?" And he watches her face fall becoming pale all color vanishing, it's enough to answer his question , she don't need to speak.

"It's okay, don't think about it .. im here. you got me and I'm not leaving you not even nearly in next 1000 years" he said and kiss her palm but she still look disturbed.

"Is it a promise? " y/n asked bring her pinky in front of jungkook which caught him off guard . How innocent and venerable she look right asking him to gave a promise like he'll vanish away .

"Promise " jungkook said and did a pinky promise with her which Make her smile.

"Sleep now , i lo- i mean good night " jungkook said and hugged her.

"Good night "she said and closed her eyes.

Both of them keep laying without word but non of them is near sleep.

"Jungkook" y/n said in low voice looking at jungkook.

"Hmmm?" He hummed in response with his eyes closed.

"My e-ex..... my ex was a g-girl" y/n shutter with heavy breath. She telling him her biggest secret, She is very nervous to know jungkook reaction.

"Whattttt???" Jungkook asked almost shouted with his eyes wide open.

Y/n look at him holding his hand tightly and said " Don't freak out , listen to me first ..... me and ken----"

--------------

A/n - I left you guys with good plot.

So you have seen its not at all easy for y/n to move on just like that and forget everything.

Everything is against her , she is trying to forget but failing miserably because everything is making her remember ken. Even her own reflection.

Jungkook and y/n is now finally making some good chemistry without any hesitation or awkwardness.

Let me tell you this story is all about equality and society so here both are going to be at equal level no sub , no dom try to understand.

Yoongi should just date jimin already. What do you think ?Will jimin be able make yoongi gay or maybe bi for him ?

Omg she is going to tell him what happened between y/n and Ken?

--------

Alot of truth still untold....

It's taking me everything
To tell you
What is exactly happening
With me and around me .So listen and understand me .

To be continue.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

91.1K 3.9K 51
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...
2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
26.5K 1.2K 27
Y/N pov: I was sitting in my room as always while my eyes were filled with tears of sorrowness after seeing my husband in the arms of other women wh...
356K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...