SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

By NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... More

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

33 Arnav is safe

1.6K 145 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 33 Arnav is safe

Arnav fell on the floor losing consciousness. The market fellows rushed to him. At the same time, a few of them tried to catch Bhuvan. He pushed them and ran away from the place aimlessly. Arnav was taken to the hospital. A vegetable seller called the police and the police filed the case.

The inspector checked Arnav's mobile and found two emergency numbers. Khushi and Aman. He thought for a while and called Aman as he didn't want to tell the matter to a lady as he didn't want to create a scene.

Aman received the call.

"Yes, ASR?"

"Is this Aman?"

Aman got alert, hearing someone's voice.

"Yeah, who is speaking?"

"I'm an inspector from Agra..."

"Inspector? How did you get ASR's phone? What happened to him? Is he alright?"

"No... he fought with someone in the market it seems. He is injured and admitted to the hospital"

"Which hospital?"

"Government Hospital"

"Sir, he is businessman Arnav Singh Raizada. He came to Agra for a conference. I'm his manager and friend. I would like to bring him to Delhi. I'm coming to Agra"

"Oh... Ok, you just come and finish the formalities. Then you can take him to Delhi"

"Ok, Sir, please switch off his mobile. He gets many calls continuously. Please don't tell anyone about his condition" Aman requested.

"Ok... I will switch off his mobile"

"Can I get your number?"

"Yeah, sure... note it down"

Aman noted his number.

"Thank you, sir"

Aman disconnected the call and turned behind. He was stuck seeing Manorama looking at him with a horrified expression.

"What happened to Arnav bituwa?"

"Shhhh..." he controlled her.

He told her about Bhuvan and the fight that happened between Arnav and Bhuvan.

"ASR is admitted to the hospital. He is injured. I'm going to bring him to Delhi. Until then don't say anything to Khushi Bhabi. Please, don't make her restless"

"Is anything serious?"

"I think no... even though it is we will manage" Aman left the place.

He came out and called security. He rushed to him.

"Listen... call the other security to join duty. You guys should be on duty staying in RM for a few days. You will get overtime pay for that. Be careful. Nothing should go wrong"

"Ok sir"

"Call others... quick"

The security called the other guards and conveys the message. He disconnected the call.

"Sir, all are coming"

"Good... don't forget what I said"

"We won't, sir"

Aman came to Mohan to take him to Agra because he wanted a professional driver to reach Agra as soon as possible. He didn't think he could drive better than Mohan.

"We have to go to Agra"

"Sure sir"

"We should go fast"

"Ok, sir"

They started.

Khushi saw them going urgently.

"Where are they going, aunty?"

"It seems something urgent," Manorama said.

Khushi tried Arnav's number and his phone was switched off.

"Why Arnavji switched his phone off?" Khushi said wearily.

"He should be in the conference," Manorama said not wanting to hurt her.

"But he never switches off his mobile, aunty. He puts his mobile on voice mail"

"Maybe, the charge is low"

"Aunty, even his car has a charging facility," Khushi said.

"He will call you once the conference is over"

Khushi sighed.

"Ma... va dha..." Anu nagged Khushi.

"See, she is also asking for her father," Khushi said wearily.

Anu snatched the phone from Khushi's hand.

"Ma, Va dha, Ma..." he showed the mobile.

"We can see him only if he attends our call beta. But he is not attending my call. What to do?"

Khushi made him sit on the couch.

"Va dha... aav(come)" Anu tapped the phone.

Khushi and Manorama glanced at each other awestruck.

"She is telling aavo" Khushi said excitedly.

"Yeah..." Monarama's eyes widened.

"Your Va dha is going to faint if he hears you talking new words" Khushi laughed whereas Manorama gulped down.

"Khushi, if you have any Arnav's bituwa's video, play it. Anu will watch it"

"I have his photos but I don't have a video"

"Then make one," Manorama said.

"Yeah..."

Taking her mobile. She created a video in her gallery, selecting Arnav's photos. She gave it to Anu who became excited, seeing her Dad. She started making cheerful sounds.

"Ma... Va dha..." she made a screeching sound.

"Va dha will come soon"

Anu didn't even put the phone down for a second. She talked to Arnav's photo non-stop.

"I can't believe she got attached to her dad very much," Khushi said.

"Yeah... it seems she won't mind about you in the mere future"

"Then I will become free" Khushi laughed.

Evening

Khushi was fed up, calling Arnav again and again. She was losing her patience. She was getting angry with Arnav for switching his mobile off.

Manorama went to her room, excusing herself from Khushi, and called Aman. Aman received it.

"Aman bituwa, where are you? Khushi is suffocating here as Arnav bituwa's phone is switched off"

"We are on the way, Massi. We will be there in an hour"

"How is Arnav bituwa?

"Nothing is serious, Massi. He is injured. The scan reports are normal. Nothing to worry about"

"Has not he gotten his consciousness yet?"

"He is sleeping as a sleeping doze has been given because he may feel the pain while traveling if he had been up"

"Shall I tell, Khushi about Arnav?" she asked hesitatingly.

"Tell her, Massi. She will get shocked if she sees him with Band-Aid suddenly" Aman insisted.

"Ok, I will tell her half an hour later"

"Ok, it's a nice idea... will see you soon" Aman disconnected the call.

Manorama came to Khushi and sat with her. She got irritated as time passed at tortoise speed.

After half an hour, Manorama started slowly.

"Khushi, Arnav bituwa..."

Cutting her,

"Don't talk about him, aunty. I'm angry with him like hell... how could he do this to me? Doesn't he know I'm waiting for him? let him come... I will show him who I'm"

"Listen to me Khushi..."

"No aunty"

"Khushiiii... listen," she said sternly.

Khushi frowned, seeing her expression.

"Arnav bituwa had seen Bhuvan in Agra it seems"

"Bhuvan? Which Bhuvan?"

"The one I met in the temple"

"Is it?"

"Yes... do you know where Arnav bituwa saw him?"

"Where?"

"He saw him in a mimicry show"

"That means, is he a mimicry artist?"

Manorama nodded yes.

"Aunty, could you connect the dots? He must be the one who talked like Arnavji the other day..."

Manorama nodded yes.

"Yes... Arnav bituwa also connected the dots. That's why he chased him but unfortunately..." she stopped.

"Unfortunately...? What aunty?"

"Bhuvan had hit Arnav bituwa on his head and escaped"

"What happened to Arnavji?" she asked panicking.

"He fell unconscious... the market people informed the police and admitted Arnav bituwa to the hospital. Actually, Aman went to Agra to bring Arnav only. They are on the way... they will be here in half an hour"

Khushi was thunderstruck. In Agra, Arnav was admitted to the hospital and here, she was scolding him unaware of his condition. How pathetic! She sat with a thud. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Why Aman bhai didn't tell me anything? I would have gone to Agra with him" she said restlessly.

"That's why he didn't tell you because we don't know whether it will be safe. These witches already elope... how could we risk when Arnav bituwa is in this condition?"

Khushi gulped down. She was glancing at the entrance, again and again, crying. she suffocated to pass half an hour. Finally, they saw the ambulance entering. Khushi rushed out and saw Arnav getting down from the ambulance with Band-Aid on his head. She rushed to him and hugged him with tears. Arnav caressed her back with a smile.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
454K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...