General Mahamatra in Villains...

By kdeisk2244

What will happen if General Mahamatra suddenly got transferred to the NRC? Notes: I was thinking I like Gensh... More

About Cyno
Love Interest Pt. 1
Love Interest Pt. 2
Prologue: Welcome to the Villians' World
Prologue: Stranger Waking
Prologue: Ceremony's Chaos
Prologue: Ramshackle Dorm
Prologue: Trouble After Trouble
Prologue: The Dwarf's Mine
Prologue: Finale
Chapter 1 🌹: Unexpected Midnight Guest
Chapter 1 🌹: Cater Diamond ♦
Chapter 1 🌹: Trouble at lunch
Chapter 1 🌹: Cyno meets the Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's start baking
Chapter 1 🌹: Calm before the storm
Chapter 1 🌹: Welcome to the Unbirthday Party
Chapter 1 🌹: Duel's Advise
Chapter 1 🌹: Let's the duel begin
Chapter 1 πŸ₯€: The Rose-Red Tyrant
Chapter 1 🌹: Riddle's memories
Chapter 1 🌹: Finale
Chapter 2 🦁: A Perplexing Deal
Chapter 2 🦁: Magift's Meeting
Chapter 2 🦁: Accident Suspicion
Chapter 2 🦁: Investigation Begin
Chapter 2 🦁: Meeting the victims
Chapter 2 🦁: The culprit

Prologue: The Great Seven

5.1K 187 27
By kdeisk2244

~ Ramshackle Dorm ~

After a few hours of cleaning, Cyno is ready to take a long bath while recollecting everything that has happened today. Cyno is taking his time in the hot bath, his hair is wet after taking the shower and getting all the dirt and sand out of his hair: '*whew* What a day. Now that I have time for myself, I should recall all the events that have happened today. First, I was bought into this world by a thing called a "black carriage", and temporarily stuck here. Second, this is a magic school where they taught students how to use their magic and how to control it. Third, the seven dorms represent a different famous person in this world, just like the seven archons represent each elemental power. Fourth, each student has a different kind of magic, they have also this called "unique magic", it's like the kind of magic that only they can use it. Here I meet one annoying crow who claims to be this school headmaster and easily goes into panic mode if something doesn't go his way. *sigh* Troublesome. Then I was brought to this rusted place called the Ramshackle Dorm. Well, I can't complain, at least I have a roof rather than sleep outside at a place that I do not know about. Then I meet this creature named Grim and three ghosts who have lost their memory. Since I still have one more day before school officially starts, I better go to the library and find more information about this world. Now that I think about it, how come I can understand what they're saying can speak their language fluently, and can read their books? How about writing? Will I write their language or the Teyvat language? Hmm, I can figure this out tomorrow while I do some research about this world.' With that set in mind, Cyno finishes his bath and starts brushing his teeth. He then headed to his bedroom which is the biggest bedroom of this dorm with the king-size bed now already having a clean white sheet on it. Grim has already fallen asleep while dreaming about him being the greatest magician. Cyno just shook his head wouldn't think that this cat also has it cute side.

~ Time skip to morning ~

Cyno woke up quite early due to his habit when he was back in Sumeru as a General Mahamatra and as a scholar. After he had done his morning routine, finding Grim still sleeping, he decided to let the little guy sleep more while he went to the library. When he arrived at the library, he was still amazed by its size so he started to find some history books about this place while testing his theory of how he can able to understand the language there. Seems like this school was built based on the memorial to the Great Seven: the Queen of Hearts, the King of Beasts, The Sea Witch, the Sorcerer of the Sands, the Beautiful Queen, the King of Hell, and the Thorn Fairy.

First, the Queen of Hearts. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She loves red roses and wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She was the ruler over a kingdom of madness but no one dared to defy or they would face their punishment if they dared to break any rules. Heartslabyul dorm is based on the Queen of Hearts, they are strict with their students about all the rules they have to follow. Their dorm leader is Riddle Rosehearts, he is known for his temperature and his unique magic: "Off With Your Head". The spell creates a collar that temporarily seals off someone's magic. To a magician, losing their magic is like losing their head so everyone is afraid of him. This dorm has over 800 rules, and students here need to memorize all of them. Cyno is sweatdropped when he read this part, there are only six major rules that everyone in the Akademiya must follow but over 800 rules?

Second, the King of Beasts. He was a ruler of the savanna, but he wasn't born into the throne-he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be parish no more, and should live among his subjects as equals. But Cyno doesn't think this was the truth though, but that's what the book wrote so he just goes along with it. Savanaclaw dorm is based on the King of Beasts, most of the students here have animal characteristics and strong physical strength. Their dorm leader is Leona Kingscholar, he's the second prince of Sunset Savanna and his unique magic: "The King's Roar". This spell makes everything he touches turn into sand. Cyno looking at his image with the sparkle in his eyes wanted to touch his ears, they looked so soft. 'I wonder if I can touch anyone's ears in Savanaclaw?'

Third, The Sea Witch. She lived under the sea and took the form of an octopus, she devoted her life to helping trouble those poor unfortunate souls. If they are willing to pay their price, anything they want she will help them get it. Octavinelle's dorm is underwater and is based on The Sea Witch. Most of the students there have great intelligence, they're also well-known for their cafe called Mostro Lounge. Their dorm leader is Azul Ahshengrotto, he's the manager of the cafe with a scheming personality he'll do anything to get what he wants and his unique magic: "It's A Deal" along with a golden contract. Once they sign this contract that means they have to agree on the policy and have to obey the contractor, if they break it or they don't pay the right price for what they will get their punishment depends on what is said in the contract. Cyno can't forget that wicked smile on that face when first met the guy during the orientation, this guy gives him a dangerous vibe that he shouldn't get involved in anything with him.

Fourth, the Sorcerer of the Sands. He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. He exposed this swindler once-some guy pretending to be a prince to trick the princess! After that, he got a powerful magic lamp and became the most powerful sorcerer in the world. He used that power to become a sultan himself. He is quite similar to the Scarlet King but the only difference is that their god has sacrificed himself to protect his people. Scarabia dorm is based on the sorcerer himself and his origin. Their dorm is placed in a desert and also being admired for their intelligence, they have been rivals to the Octavinelle for quite some time now. But their dorm leader, let's just say he is not very bright but in return, he has a very optimistic personality, his name is Kalim Al-Asim, and his unique magic: is "Oasis Maker". Allow him to summon a large amount of water with just a small amount of magic. His appearances are similar to Cyno's since both of them were born in the desert. Except he's a happy-go-lucky guy while Cyno is the opposite of everything about him.

Fifth, the Beautiful Queen. She was the fairest in all land. She used her magic mirror to check her rank daily. She was a master in poison and would do anything if her beauty rank was threatened. Pomefiore dorm is based on the Queen, and it's the oldest dorm on campus. Most students here really care about their appearance and have a talent for making potions and curses. Their dorm leader is Vil Schoenheit, a famous model and actor, his unique magic: is "Fairest One of All". The spell allows Vil to place a curse on everything he touches. Great, one that will turn in the sand, one turn into a curse. Cyno was glad that he wasn't being sorted to this dorm, he was not the type to care about his appearance much. When he constantly goes out to the desert for all of his missions he doesn't have much of a mind of making himself beautiful or being the fairest.

Sixth, the King of Hell. Well, the name said it all. He's the one that rules the underworld where all the souls of living beings will come after they die. But why his hair is blue fire? Anyway, he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never asked for. Ignihyde dorm is based on The King of the Dead, seems like this dorm is full of technology stuff. Stuff that even Cyno has never seen before. In Teyvat, the only country that has 'technology' is Fontain, Khanenri'ah used to be known for its 'technology' until it was destroyed by Celestial 500 years ago. Their dorm leader is Idia Shroud, whose hair looks just like the king's but is way longer. But Cyno didn't see him during the ceremony... the floating tablet. He does not blame them since most of the students there are introverts. His unique magic: "Gate to Underworld". Allow him to open the gate of the underworld, this can be seen as a crime when people try to get between the line of life and death, but this is a magic world anything can happen. Cyno must leave all the rules from the Akademiya behind since their useless here.

Seventh, the Thorn Fairy. She was living on a mystical mountain. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses-even by the standards of these seven. She can command storms, cover a whole kingdom with thorns, etc. She could use magic on a massive scale. She can even turn into a dragon. So she is the strongest magician out of the seven. Diasomnia dorm is based on her, all of the students in this dorm excel at magic. Their dorm leader is Malleus Draconia, and the only dorm leader doesn't have their face here. Strange. He is one of the strongest mages in this world. Then why is he even going to this school? Seems like he also can control electro power but instead of purple, he is green and it is way more powerful than Cyno. His thunder can be equal to the Electro Archon, The Raiden Shogun, of Inazuma.

That was a lot of information to take in but at least he knows the basics or at least things that happening right now. Cyno decides to come back to the dorm and wake Grim up so he can study this creature. Suddenly he caught up with the ruckus in front of Main Street where all of the seven statues were placed. Wait, isn't that Grim arguing with one of the students here?! He seems like a freshman with a heart drawn on his face. Must be a student from Heartslabyul, because every student in that dorm has a different drawing on their face: heart, diamond, clover, and spade. Cyno walks over there and asks one of the students: "Hey, what is going on here?" The student flitch and is surprised that the beautiful General is talking to him. "I don't know, but seems like this tanuki and the first-year are going to fight." Cyno thanks him and then starts making his way through the crowd, someone notices Cyno and tells everyone to make a way for him. By the time he reaches the destination, Grim is breathing out his signature blue flame while the student winds magic to encounter. Cyno would've to get interfered but his gut is telling him not to so he just listens to his gut since it's never wrong. Suddenly the fire hit one of the statues, the Queen of Hearts statue to be exact, this caused other students to panic and they quickly got out of that place not wanting to get involved. Expectedly, the crow appeared: "What is going on here? Cease this at once?" Both Grim and the student start to freak out when they see the headmaster. He then starts scolding Grim and the student. Until he turns his head and points his finger at Cyno which is the biggest mistake ever: "Mr. Cyno! I thought I told you to keep Grim under control!"

Cyno just narrows his eyes then his head garment starts to glow purple electric, his arms are wrapped around by an electric bandage with claws coming out of it. He summons his weapon and then slams hard to the ground striking electro power to the three of them. The electric strike nearly where they were standing, one wrong move they'll be roasted by the electricity. His eyes are glowing and the aura he has is terrifying, it makes them feel like they're going to die if they're not careful of their next time. In the blink of an eye, Crowley already sees the staff at his neck ready to slice off his neck at any time. Grim and the student terrified move: "Excuse for my rudeness headmaster but can you repeat what you just said to me?" Crowley is scared to death, never in his life has he been this terrifying: "M-Mr. Cyno. P-Please, I'm sorry." Cyno moves his staff deeper into the crow's neck: "That doesn't answer my question." Crowley looks like he going to faint any moment now but Cyno can't have him faint now because he has something to do about this situation here. "Don't let this happen again, understand?" Crowley can only agree with him, he doesn't want to die yet. Cyno then turns to both Grim and the student: "Start talking. You first, and don't think of lying to me. And you Grim you'll get your judgment later after we get back to the dorm."

"Y-Yes, Cyno-sama." The grim answer while hoping that his punishment is not too hard. The student is still trembling, he collects all his courage and then starts talking: "My name is Ace Trappola, from Heartslabyul, a freshman." Cyno folds his arms still in his electro form: "That's one." Ace looks at him dumbfounded: "Huh?" Cyno then continues: "Strike. You get a total of three before you die by my hand." Ace's facepalm then he starts saying that he was given Grim basic information about the seven. "That's two." Ace panic then he continue telling that he was making fun of Grim because of the incident during the orientation and also just want to have a little 'fun' poking people around. There is silence, Cyno sees that he telling the truth so he returns to his normal form. He then turns to Crowley and states blandly: "Aren't you gonna do your job?" Crowley then snapped out then walked in front of Grim and Ace: "A-As punishment for your guys' action, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows! Under Mr. Cyno's supervision." Both Grim and Ace scream in a surprise showing that they don't want to do it until they see the glare from Cyno. *gulp* This going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 66 18
{its been almost 2 years since i wrote this, in a few months i will come back and fix it} Ah yes, a cynari fanfic. First story to write. if anything...
206 9 9
A Fremilei fanfic (featuring Cynonari) After meeting Collei by chance, Freminet and Collei start sending each other letters for a few months. Late o...
102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
238K 9.1K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...