past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

82

131 6 0
By Alie-Heart

"okay, Armin how is my poster coming along?" Eren asks as he paced around his room while Armin and Mikasa sat by his desk.

"Well you asked for clearer skin, brighter eyes, white teeth, saturation up, make your dimples more defined and a sharper jawline" the blond read from the paper.

"Then how does it look?!"

"Like a spawn of Satan" Mikasa responded.

Eren yelled when he saw his poster and his face was to unrealistic that it was not attractive, but something you would find lurking in the dark.

"I think you should leave the picture how it was before, I mean you look like Norie here and I feel like I'm disrespecting her by editing your face" Armin said.

"I guess you're right" Eren mumbled and rested back on his bed.

"Luckily they moved the speech to next month so it gives us more time to get things ready" Mikasa says

"Hey my loves I bought snacks!" Norie said as she walked through the door holding a bowl of chips and three sodas.

"Thank you Norie!" Armin says as he helped her.

"So how's the poster coming along? I wanna see-"

"No!" Eren quickly said and slammed the laptop close.

Norie jumped as Mikasa shook her head.

"It just need a little tuning, I'll show you when I'm done" he explained nervously.

"A little?" Mikasa repeated making Eren send her a look.

"Oh well take your time! Lunch will be ready in 20 minutes, I'll call you down" Norie said with a smile and walked out.

"Why didn't you show her?" Armin says.

"Look Armin, my mom could be nice but other times it's the opposite" Eren said as he opened the laptop again.

"You should see her when we play charades" Mikasa says.

"Uh....cow?" Norie suggested.

Eren shook his head and drew another sort of animal to the side.

She stared and says "horse?"

He violently shook his head and gave her a look and drew it again.

"Hippo?"

"Cat?"

"Tiger?"

"Dog?"

Eren smiled and jumped and then drew something else.

"Cloud?"

"Bush?"

"Cloud with four legs?"

He screamed when the timer went off and Norie says "what was it?"

"A sheep dog!"

She stared and then busted out with laughter, Eren dropped his face as she threw her head back.

"Oh my god...baby you weren't getting anywhere with that! It looks so ugly!" Norie laughed out as she rolled off the couch and landed on the ground.

"I mean moms right, that does not look like a sheep dog" Mikasa said as Armin turned side ways to see the drawing better.

"Well it does to me!" Eren argued as he pulled the notebook away and tossed it into the closet.

-----------------------------------------

"The chickens ready, you just have to make the salad right?" Levi said as he put aluminum foil on top of the food.

"Yup" Norie responded as she started cutting the lettuce.

He sat down and took a sip of his tea, he saw her reach into the fridge to get the ranch. But then he froze in confusion when he saw her grabbed the pickle jar.

"You're going to put pickles in the salad?"

"What? No" Norie responded as she opened it.

She reached for a pickle and ate it happily, Levi stared as she ate another, then another before her eyes landed on the bag of potato chips.

Norie shrugged and reached for them, she opened them and placed a chip on top of the pickle and ate it.

"What are you doing?" Levi questions.

She stopped and turned to him.

"Eating?" She answered.

"Yeah I know but why are you eating it like that?"

Norie stared at him as she says "because it seemed good, and it is"

"I just find it weird, I haven't seen you eat that since you were pregnant with Eren"

"Well I guess it tasted good and I forgot about it, but I'm craving them now." She mumbled through the chews as she mixed the salad.

Levi continued to look at her before his face dropped and says "norie-"

"The salads ready! The kids might be hungry" she cut him off as she put the bowl on the table.

Norie looked at him and gave him a confused look.

"What?"

He stared and shook his head.

"Nothing"

"You sure? You said my name" she said as she ate another pickle.

"No I didn't say anything" Levi says and got up to get the plates ready.

"Okay..."Norie trailed off.

"My loves! The food is ready!" She called out to the teens.

-------------------------------------

"Thank you so much for having me over Norie and Levi!" Armin says happily.

"You're welcome over anytime darling, say hi to your grandpa for us" Norie said.

"Get home safe" Levi said.

"See ya Armin!" Eren called out as Mikasa waved.

"See ya!" He called back and walked down the side walk.

"Alright, did you do your homework? I don't want you both falling asleep late" Norie says as they closed the door and walked back into the living room.

"I did mine" Mikasa responded as she sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Eren?" Levi said.

The teen turned to him with a awkward smile and says "Dad"

Levi looked at him and asks "did you do your homework?"

"Well...I took it out of my backpack"

"Mhm"

"Then I put it on the desk"

"Mhm"

"Then I picked up my pencil"

"Mhm"

"And I wrote my name-"

"If you're not upstairs in 30 seconds I'll drag you up myself, do your homework" Levi cut him off making Eren run off.

Norie shook her head as she turned to Mikasa who surfed through the channels, she smiled and said "so how was school today baby?"

"Okay, we had a math quiz today and we played volleyball during gym class" she responded.

"How fun! Who won?"

"We did, since Jean saved the ball, with his face"

Norie and Levi stared as he says "cool"

--------------------------------

After Eren and Mikasa said goodnight and went to their rooms, the couple went to their rooms as well. Levi dried his face with a towel before turning off the lights and walked out of the bathroom.

He saw Norie lying down already with an arm covering her eyes, Levi threw the towel in the dirty hamper and walked towards her.

"Oi"

Norie looked at him as he sat down on the bed next to her legs.

"Are you okay?" Levi asks as he ran his hand up and down her thigh.

"I just feel nauseous..." She mumbled with a frown and looked at him.

"Well you did eat pickles with chips, I don't think that seems like a good combination"

"I know but I wanted them..." Norie whispers and turned to lay on her side.

"My breasts also feel tender, this morning when I was making myself coffee I got nauseous and-"

The couple froze as Norie cut herself off, she turned to Levi who stared back. She stayed quiet and turned back around, he looked away and cleared his throat.

"Um..." Levi began.

Norie had wide eyes as she kept her gaze on the wall.

"when you were pregnant with Eren, you ate nothing but pickles with chips and ice cream." He said.

"And with Mikasa, you couldn't stand the smell of coffee"

"When was the last time we...?" Levi trailed off.

The couple froze again and in unison said "the bathroom"

"2 weeks ago" Norie says.

She quickly sat up and ran to be bathroom and rummaged through the things in the drawer, she finally found a test and Levi was about to enter with her but the door got slammed on his face.

"I guess I'll wait here" he said and leaned against the dresser next to him.

Norie sat on the toilet and opened up the test, she sighed and placed it in between her legs. She stared at the shower as she remembered the night, Norie felt her face turn red and she looked away.

After some minutes, Levi turned when the door opened again and Norie stepped aside to let him in, he walked in and she closed the door.

She turned to him and sighed.

"I'm to nervous to look, can you?" She asks then turned back around to face the wall.

Levi breathed out and looked at the test that was upsidedown on the counter, he walked towards it and said "this is bringing me back to the motel"

"Yeah..." Norie responded.

He carefully grabbed it and closed his eyes, he flipped it and prepared himself. Levi opened his eyes and looked down at it. His face softened and he turned to Norie who still faced the wall.

"Darling" Levi began.

"Just tell me if it's really it or I just have food poisoning!" Norie rambled out anxiously while covering her eyes.

It was quiet making her turn but still had her eyes covered.

"Levi?" She squeaked out.

Norie still didn't get a response and she slowly removed her hands from her eyes, she peeked and their she saw Levi smiling lightly. She caught on and her face dropped.

"Really?" She whispered.

"Are you ready for number 3?" He spoke as he showed her the test.

Norie quickly grabbed it and looked, her face lighting up when she saw the positive sign.

"We're having a baby? We're having a baby?!" She yelled as she jumped in place happily.

Levi smiled as Norie yelled out making the door to the bathroom slam open and in came running Eren who screamed while holding a chair over his head as Mikasa held a bat.

"WE'LL SAVE YOU MOM!"

"OI!" Levi yelled as he caught the chair Eren flung.

The teens breathed heavily as they looked around.

"Where's the intruder?"

"Theirs no intruder"

"Then why is mom yelling?" Mikasa says.

Norie smiled and grabbed their hands, they stared back as she says "I'm just very happy"

"Did dad finally stop cleaning the spray bottles?" Eren said.

"What? No"

"Then what?" Mikasa questions.

Norie turned to Levi with a happy look and looked back at the teens.

"You're having another sibling"

They stared as Eren said "huh?"

"We're getting another sibling?" Mikasa questions.

Eren thought and then smiled and says "we're getting a dog!"

"No honey-Cool! I have enough money saved up from allowance and we could go buy it chew toys and a bed!" He cut Norie off.

"We'll name it Ace" Mikasa spoke as Eren nodded in agreement.

"We're not getting a dog" Levi says.

The teens turned to them as he said "your mom's pregnant"

They stared as they looked at Levi, then at Norie, then down at her stomach then at him before turning to each other and looked at the couple.

"Huh?" Eren said in confusion.

"I'm pregnant" Norie says.

Mikasa smiled and spoke "you're pregnant?"

"Really? Like, for real?" Eren says.

"We might get a little brother or sister?"

"Yeah!" She responded with a smile.

"Awesome!" Eren called out as he and Mikasa hugged her tightly.

---------------------------------------

"Hello!" Hange yelled as she walked into the kitchen with Erwin behind.

"Hey! Just in time, we finished up the lasagna" Norie says as Levi placed the glass pan on the wooden cutting board.

"Hey Auntie Hange! Uncle Erwin!" Eren said from the living room as Mikasa waved while they played with the playstation and they waved back.

"We bought wine!" Hange says as she handed Norie the bottles.

"Yeah about that-Oh and we also bought champagne, we didn't know what to get so we got both!" She cut her off.

"You mean you did, I said only wine" Erwin says as he sits down.

"Either way, they're both good. And I swear I won't go overboard!" Hange said.

"Guys!" Norie called out to get their attention.

Their friends looked at her as Levi took the bottles away from Norie while saying "she won't be able to drink this"

"What? Why? You don't like the flavor?" Hange questions.

"No I do it's just that I can't, not for the next 9 months" Norie explained.

"9 months? What do you-" Erwin cut himself off as his face dropped into one of shock.

Hange stared at them in confusion as she looked between them and says "what?"

"Put two and two together four eyes" Levi said.

"9 months?"

Hanged face fell into one of fear and she sobbed, Norie smiled and went to hug her but the woman with the glasses cut her off.

"YOU'RE LEAVING ME?! HOW COULD YOU!"

"What? No! Hange we're not going anywhere!" Norie said.

"We're having a baby dumbass" Levi says.

Hange froze and looked up at them and said "huh?"

"She's pregnant Hange" Erwin spoke.

She sat there in silence before squealing out and says "you're pregnant?!"

"I'm pregnant!" Norie squealed back.

"I knew it! I knew it!"

"You knew what?" Levi says.

"I had a dream that you were shopping for baby clothes! But you know I was confused since you didn't have a baby but I had a hypothesis that I came up with last night so hear me out-"

"I'm happy for you both, it's exciting to know that another little one would be running around" Erwin cut Hange off as she was still talking about her "hypothesis"

"Thanks Erwin" Norie smiled and hugged him and brought Levi into the hug as Hange rambled to Eren and Mikasa who stared back in confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 15
What will happen when Y/n's new neighbor moves in across the street from her? Will they become friend or enemies? Maybe even more? Read to find out! ...
9.8K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
708 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
33.9K 749 22
He has never loved anyone before. She was a shattered soul. He was always hurting yet no one saw it because of his strong emotionless persona. She...