Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

10

223 10 0
By gd_carpediem

Chaeyoung was busy on the phone looking at Mina's new post on Instagram. "Beautiful. She always looks so fine." With a smile, Chaeyoung whispered a compliment upon staring at Mina Myoui's photos. Beep! A pop-up notification appears on her phone screen while she was walking toward the kitchen to get orange juice from the fridge.

*Twice uploaded a new video*

She click the notification and saw a new video uploaded on Twice's YouTube channel.

"Yah! Yah! Tzu! Jeong!"

"Yaahhhh! Twice...." Chaeyoung couldn't finish what she wanted to say. She can't hide the excitement anymore and it was evident all over her face. She overflowed with happiness and burst with laughter; it was the laugh of a happy girl. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was focused on the big screen; holding a controller while her face showed determination on beating Tzuyu in the match game. She still managed to pay attention to Chaeyoung and asked, "What about them? What happened?".

"There's a new video uploaded! Look!", Chaeyoung rushed over to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu who were busy playing Mortal Kombat Ultimate on PS5.

"Yes! I won!", Tzuyu shouted and jumped for joy as she celebrated her first win in the match. While Jeongyeon sighs in defeat for getting distracted in the game because of Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, you lose. Thank you for the dinner later", Tzuyu giggled; get the juice then sat on the couch.

"Aishhhh! It's your fault!", Jeongyeon blamed Chaeyoung.

"Why do you blame me? You always lose against Tzuyu. You never win." Chaeyoung blurted out. "Anyways, let's watch this", she said.

Jihyo: 1, 2, 3......

Twice: One in a million! Hello, Seoul. We are Twice!

Jihyo: We've been waiting for this special news to come out. Finally, it's going to be real! Do you know what is it?

Mina: Yes, that's right! Twilight Concert in Seoul.

(Everyone clapped.)

Sana: Please, don't miss our performance because we're working hard on a great stage.

Momo: Twicelights in Seoul tickets are officially available starting next month.

Nayeon: See you at Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul at 5:00 PM on December 15, 2022. Come and make fun memories with Twice! See you soon, Onces!

Twice: One in a million, we are Twice! Thank you...

(video ended)

"Concert!"

"Concert!"

"Concert!"

The two girls, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stood up, hugged each other, and jumped for joy at that good news. In the middle of their celebration, Chaeyoung suddenly stopped when she saw Tzuyu was just sitting calmly on the couch while sipping her orange juice.

"Did you hear it?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Yes", Tzuyu without reaction nodded at her friend.

"You're not excited?", Jeongyeon interjected.

"Yes, of course. I was excited yesterday when Sana told me about that." Tzuyu looked at her friends with a silly smile on her face.

"Yaahhhh! Why didn't you tell us?!", The girls said in unison and jumped on the couch where Tzuyu was sitting. They tickled the tall girl as punishment.

"Yah! Stop it! I can't breathe.." Tzuyu laughingly shouted at them. When Jeongyeon heard that, she was immediately stunned and hurriedly stood up. Tzuyu noticed that sudden response and she knew Jeongyeon was so anxious about what she said so she gave a signal that she was okay and everything was fine.

"What's wrong? Why you looked so worried?", Chaeyoung laughed at Jeongyeon's sudden reaction.

"N~Nothing!", Jeongyeon simply answered then she looked away from Tzuyu and turned to Chaeyoung. Then she gazes intently at the juice on the table. She get it and took a sip to freshen up.

"So weird", Chaeyoung mumbled then looked again at Tzuyu. "So what's the feeling of having a famous girlfriend? Tell us something!", Chaeyoung grinning as she was talking to Tzuyu.

"I'm the happiest girl in the world. ", Tzuyu laughed softly.

"Yah! That's cringe!", Chaeyoung laughed as well.

"Well, there's nothing we can do. Our Tzuyah is so in love with the Goddess Sana Minatozaki!", Jeongyeon said and forced a smile despite being worried about Tzuyu.

"Enough with the questions. If I were you, guys....Just go find a girl now!", Tzuyu took the controller, and this time, she challenged Chaeyoung. "Chae beat me", she smirked.

Chaeyoung accepted the challenge and quickly get the other controller as she was confident that Tzuyu was going to lose and she will win the match.

"Ready...Fight!", They said in unison and started playing.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was seriously looking at Tzuyu. A lot of things are bothering her and that serious looked on her face turns to anxiousness. Every time she felt furious and scared. She couldn't deny the fact that she always felt uneasy when it comes to Tzuyu's condition. Then, there's Tzuyu always reminds her that it's better to ignore the whole matter and act as if she knows nothing but to Jeongyeon it's very difficult for her. Pretending as if you don't know anything while you know everything put her in a tough situation. So as much as possible, she wants to reassure that things will be all right.

----

7:00 PM

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu had dinner at the restaurant. It is Jeongyeon's treat because she loses the bet earlier. They occupied the table and ordered the meal for tonight. One of the waitresses approach the girls and introduced herself. She was helpful and prompt. She told them everything about the menu and later on, served their table flawlessly. They would be happy to give credit to their fellow Chef for the food and desserts. It was delicious and terrific. They were all full and glad for having chosen the new restaurant and want to thank them for the night they had there.

----

When they left the restaurant, Tzuyu's phone rang. She looks down, fumbled for the phone in her pants pocket, and then answered the call right away when she saw Sana's name on the screen.

"It's Sana." She whispered to her friends and the two gave her time to talk with Sana. After the short conversation, Tzuyu went back to her friends with a wide smile on her lips.

"What's with that smile?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Good news". Tzuyu gave the two a broad grin. She looked at them as if she was waiting for her friends to guess what is it. But the two were quietly listening to what she had to say. "Come on! You guys are KJ! Just at least try to guess anything that's on your mind." Tzuyu's sigh of aggravation came out as a hiss.

"Don't tell me Sana wants you tonight?". With a silly smile, Chaeyoung said it while raising her eyebrows at Tzuyu. Then, the tall girl flicked Chaeyoung's forehead as her response.

"Aww..I'm not finished talking. What I wanted to say is Sana wants you to sleep with her. You know cuddle, cuddle!", Chaeyoung giggled.

"Aish! That's not it. Sana told me that the other Twice members wanted to meet me. So she invited me and you guys to have dinner with them at her Condo", Tzuyu said to the girls.

"W~wait what?! You mean....me and Chaeyoung were included in the dinner tomorrow?", Jeongyeon was surprised at that news. She looked at Tzuyu as if she's not believing what her friend said to them. On the other hand, Chaeyoung cheerfully punched the air with her fist. Knowing she will be able to see again Mina Myoui, her celebrity crush. It makes her feel the emotional roller-coaster filling up her entire system. "OwGad! I'm going to see my Mina!". She always gets a giggle when she is excited.

"Jeong! You will see Nayeon, too! What do you feel about it?", Chaeyoung asked but Jeongyeon just simply smiled at her and say, "Of course, I am happy". As soon as the two heard that unusual response, they were just surprised for the first time Jeongyeon acted normal when it comes to Im Nayeon. Just like before, Jeongyeon used to be so excited and happy when talking about her ultimate bias in Twice. But tonight, it was quite different. It's not the same energy compared to the way Jeongyeon used to be.

"That's strange!", Chaeyoung uttered.

"Why? What's wrong?!", Jeongyeon reacted.

"We're talking about Im Nayeon here."

"Yeah. I heard you. What's wrong?".

Tzuyu looks seriously at Jeongyeon and then lets out a soft smirk. "Don't tell me, It's Park Jihyo?", she chuckled.

"W~What are you saying?! What's with her?", Jeongyeon was indeed stuttering; trying to avoid eye contact with Tzuyu and that made the tall girl believe that there was something about her friend. Things were happening too quickly and Chaeyoung was confused right now. "What with her? What about Park Jihyo?", she asked Tzuyu. This time, she glanced at Jeongyeon and said, "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon. Don't tell me, Park Jihyo is your bias wrecker now?".

"You mean, she like Park Jihyo?", Tzuyu began teasing Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stared silently and not taking their eyes off Jeongyeon as long as the answer hasn't been saying.

"Why are you staring at me?", Jeongyeon said and later on, heaved a sigh and threw her hands into the air in defeat. "Who doesn't? I mean she's nice", a smile playing on her lips.

"Heeeeyyy, that was fast! You just hung out with her at the bar one time." Tzuyu chuckled.

"I just like her company. That's it. Nothing more." Jeongyeon turned around and began walking away from her friends.

"Wait for us!", Chaeyoung said and they followed Jeongyeon on the way to the parking area. After that, Jeongyeon took her friends home. Tzuyu was the last who she sent home.

"Thank you for the dinner!", Tzuyu looked at Jeongyeon through the car window and waved its hand.

"Alright. See you tomorrow! Bye.", Jeongyeon waved her hand as well; blow the horn, and drove the car away. While driving, she passed by her favorite bar that she always went to with her friends. She stopped when Jihyo suddenly entered her mind. It was also the place where she saw the celebrity idol drinking alone for the first time. She parked her car on the roadside. She doesn't know why she wants to enter the bar and there's a part of her hoping to see Jihyo again. She continued walking but when she was about to enter inside, she suddenly backed out. Turning her back, she bumped into someone.

"Oww...I'm sorry. Are you hurt?", Jeongyeon asked the girl who was wearing a hoodie jacket and denim pants paired with white sneakers. She could not see the face so she slightly bent down to see the girl. Her eyes widened when she realized it was Park Jihyo. Of course, there are a lot of people around that's why she did not mention the name for Jihyo's safety.

The celebrity idol immediately averted her eyes and turned away from Jeongyeon after getting recognized. She walked away and there she heard footsteps that means she was being followed.

"Hey, stop! Wait!", Jeongyeon shouted which made Jihyo stop as soon as she heard the voice. A sly smile crept over Jeongyeon's lips. "How about no alcohol for tonight and just a simple coffee with me?", Jeongyeon said directly to Jihyo. She glanced at her wristwatch to check what time is it. "Just 30 minutes, if that's okay with you. I know a coffee shop nearby. Trust me, they served the best coffee here", she added.

Jihyo turned around to face Jeongyeon. "What are you waiting for? Your time is running". Jihyo rolled up her eyes and then quickly turned her back to Jeongyeon. A trace of a smile played across her lips.

"Yes!" Jeongyeon punched the air with her fist when Jihyo accepted her request.

"Ow, By the way, did you come here with your car? If you don't, please wait for me here and I will just get my car. It won't take long. I'll promise!", Jeongyeon quickly ran to where she parked her car. She started the engine then drive the car and returned to Jihyo. Then, the rest is going to be a wonderful night for them and maybe, it will be the beginning of their story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super late update, guys. This past few days I become busy doing some important matters. I'm glad that I had the chance to finish this chapter. Keep safe everyone! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
65.4K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
48.4K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
47.6K 1.4K 80
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...