Labyrinth // Rhaenyra Targary...

By rissarosewrites

Taelon was the first son, the heir of Viserys Targaryen but he was chaos, raging thunder in the capitals smoo... More

1. Fuck You Too
2. Nicer Than You
3. Wishful Thinking
4. Impunity
5. Rhae
6. Whip Your Ass
7. Failed
8. Love Bug
9. The Heir
10. Tommen
11. Glorious Purpose
12. Competition
13. Singsong
14. Three's a crowd
15. Pulse
16. Unleash the Butterflies
17. Hips
18. Wake Up
19. Let them Live
20. Labyrinth
21. Irresponsible and Irresistible
22. Sneaky
23. Chaos
24. Tits, obviously
25. Don't Grow a Conscience
26. Irony
27. Tripping Over Air
28. Surprise
29. Irrational Ideas
30. I Don't Give A Damn About my REPUTATION!
31. Runestone
32. Thorin
33. No Go
34. Distant
35. Kiss Me Now
36. Separation Anxiety
37. Deeply
39. Let Me Worship You
40. Cheeky
41. Live In Love
42. Please
43. Ruined
44. There is No Us
45. Lightning
46. Thunder
47. Promise Me
48. About Damn Time
49. Someone's Everything
50. Erebor
51. She Was His
52. Avoid Forever
53. Get Help
54. Secrets
55. All Seven Hells
56. Take it Off
57. Guilty
58. Damn Duck
59. Eager
60. Just One
61. Ode To Mum
62. Strengthen the Line
63. Dragon Hunt
64. He's Perfect & We Shall Wed!
64. He's Perfect and we shall Wed!
65. Does It Hurt?
66. Family Affair
67. Dread
68. Aegon is a Shit
69. I Bet You Fucked His Wife
70. Vicious Petty Lies
71. Break His Heart
72. Wish
73. Lost
74. Don't Deserve The Honor
75. Heroes & Villains
76. Crowns & Truths

38. Wet

4.8K 178 11
By rissarosewrites

"Perhaps we should head back." Taelon remarked, his hand trailing over Nyra's arms as they stared into the fire. 

"Perhaps we stay here forever, in our own little world." Nyra countered looking back at him. She moved to kiss him again when Taelon heard the horses start to neigh and buck. He pulled his blade free as Nyra shifted off his lap. A boar came charging at them. Taelon stabbed away coating himself in blood as the boar dropped dead atop of him. 

"A little help?" Taelon asked shoving the boar off. Nyra pulled Asgard out of the boars chest as Taelon got up. She handed it over to him. "Thanks love..." Taelon smirked. 

"What?" Nyra asked looking over his bloody self. Taelon opened his arms chasing after her. "NO!" Nyra screamed out laughing as he grabbed her smearing blood across her as well. "Taelon!" She whined. "That was so-" but he brought his bloody hands to her face kissing her. she leaned into him and when he pulled away he placed a bloody hand on her chest leaving his hand print. She looked at it before looking back up at him, jaw slacked. 

"You are helping me clean this off." Nyra informed him. 

"Gladly." Taelon agreed kissing her again. 

+

'Come, sweet Prince. Let's give Her Grace some peace.' The handmaiden requested taking aegon away. he continued to scream.

' Did you enjoy the hunt, Your Grace?' Otto asked his daughter

'Well enough.' Alicent agreed. 

'How fared my grandson?'

'The ladies Lannister and Redwyne were quite taken with him.' Alicent remarked.

'As they should be. He's the future of the realm. Well, you yourself witnessed the scale of the celebration, how it's united the men.  Aegon, like his namesake, was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms. If Viserys were to name him heir, the realm would fete him for it.' Otto remarked but Alicent stayed silent. 'And does this not please you? Do you not want your son to be King?'

"Taelon is the heir." Alicent reminded him. 

"Aegon is meant to be." Otto assured. Alicent shook her head in disagreement. 'You mustn't ignore the certain truth that if Taelon ever ascended the throne, the realm would tear itself apart.'

"No, Taelon is a good man." Alicent corrected. "You don't know him."

"I know him better than you. He will bring ruin to the kingdoms."

'What of my son? Would you have me raise a man to steal his own brother's birthright?' Alicent countered

'It is Aegon that's being robbed. Aegon will be king. You must guide Viserys towards reason. He'll never find it on his own.' Otto remarked heading out. 

"No. I don't want him to be King. Taelon is a good man, he will make a great king." ALicent countered. 

+

"I told you I was going to help you." Taelon whispered running a wet hand over Nyra's chest. 

Nyra couldnt help but smile as Taelon's arms moved around her, she leaned back into him pushing the water around them. The once clear water of the bath was now tainted with the boars blood. But she couldnt care less. 

Taelon's lips were on her neck and shoulder. She guided his hand down her stomach as he continued to nip at her neck. She laced her fingers with his pushing his fingers into her folds before letting her hand drag away up his arm. She sucked in a tight breath as a shudder went through her. The sensation of the water, the pressure of his fingers and his lips moving in sync. She reached back lifting her hips into his hand deeper as she stroked at his length. She felt him pick up speed as she moved  her hand matching his fingers. 

She assumed this was as close as she was going to get to the real thing so she savored the feel of his body wet and naked pulsing against her. 

She just had to convince her father that Taelon and her were perfect for each other and then he wouldnt have to worry. She felt him release as it shot through the water. 

"I think you need a fresh bath." Taelon remarked as she turned towards him. 

+

'I was hoping we might discuss something.'

'Rhaenyra?' Viserys questioned 'I do not think she enjoyed Jason Lannister's company. She is cross.'

'I warned you that she would be.' Alicent agreed.

'Rhaenyra has come of age, they both have. She must needs marry a high lord who will honor her, defend her, and serve her as king consort. Her wishes in this matter are irrelevant.'

'I do believe that Rhaenyra will marry, Your Grace. But she must believe it is her choice to do so.' Alicent told him. 

"She requested Taelon." Viserys remarked and Alicent stared back at him. 

"What did you say?" Alicent offered trying to sound disinterest. 

"No. Unions are made to form alliances not... she just wants him because she already knows and loves Taelon. If she would just, explore her options..." Alicent nodded in understanding as she peered around the room. 

'What's this?'

'A letter... from Vaemond Velaryon.' Viserys sneered

'The Sea Snake's brother.'

'Yeah. He's fighting in the Stepstones, with all the rest of them.' Viserys told her pouring another drink

'May I?' she questioned and he nodded she read it over as the fire crackled between them. 'Lord Corlys and Prince Daemon are losing their war.'

'Badly, by all accounts.'

'This is a plea for aid. Then why not send it?' Alicent questioned

'Because it is a war started by two malcontents, unhappy with decisions I made. If I now provide Daemon and Corlys succor, what will that say of their king?' Viserys countered

'Perhaps, that he is a good man who loves his brother.'

'Well, if you truly believe that, my dear... then you possess a generous spirit.' Viserys told her

'What do you believe, Viserys?'

'That I am forever doomed to anger one person in the pleasing of another.' Viserys told her

'Then I pose a simpler question. Is it better for the realm if the Crabfeeder thrives, or is vanquished?' Alicent offered

+

 ''Make haste to Dwarfstone, Ser Addam.' Viserys instructed 'Hand-deliver this to Prince Daemon yourself.'

'At once, Your Grace.' He agreed

'Dwarfstone?' Taelon questioned

'I'm sending word to Daemon. Aid is sailing to the Stepstones.'

'Did he make call for help?' Taelon mused a chuckle on his face as he pulled out a chair for Nyra. 

'He would sooner die. But his king does not mean to allow that.' Viserys told him as Nyra took a seat. 'Do you not think my decision correct?'

'It is no consequence to what I think... as I'm often reminded.' Rhaenyra told him calmly.

"I think Daemon got himself in a pickle." Taelon offered. "He is a man, surly he got into this problem by himself, he can sort it out by himself." 

'Clearly not." Viserys countered. "Daemon is thorn enough in my flesh. Will you insist on taking after him? Must everything be a battle?' Viserys looked between them. 

"Not the foggiest idea what you mean, father." Taelon offered. 

'Oh..." Nyra smiled back at Taelon "If you refer to your attempt to marry me off to Casterly Rock.' Rhaenyra told him stubbornly

'I am sorry, Rhaenyra. I was trying to help you. Will you not be helped? Why must every effort on your behalf be resisted as if to the death?' Viserys asked

'I told you. I will marry. I will gladly marry Taelon." Nyra told him confidently. 

'As rulers we must marry for advantage to forge alliances and bolster our strength." He reminded them. "You have always understood this.' Viserys reminded her 'I myself was promised to your mother when I was...'

'ten-and-seven years of age. The Vale had an army to rival the North. I've heard that story since I've had ears to.' Rhaenyra reminded him.

"It's a good story father... what benefit did marrying ALicent bring?" Taelon offered. "Besides her pretty face." Nyra grit her teeth. Taelon was just trying to provoke Viserys, Nyra thought. He didnt actually think Alicent pretty.... right?

'I loved Aemma. She made a man of me. I do not seek to replace either of you. I will not live forever. I wish to see you contented, happy even.'

'You think a man will do it?' Nyra asked. "A stranger that will use me for heirs and not care for me?" Taelon put a hand on Nyra's shoulder as she settled back into the chair. 

'A family.' Viserys corrected. 

'I have Taelon.' Rhaenyra reminded him

'What would you have me do?!' Viserys shouted. 

'If it was for advantage, you would've wed Laena Velaryon!' Rhaenyra shouted back. "You picked, now let us!"

'That is true enough. You must marry, strengthen your own claim, shore up your succession, multiply." Viserys told them. "As to your match... make it yourself.' Viserys told her 'Search him out. Find one that pleases you, as I did.... as I tried to do with Taelon.' Viserys offered.

"Tours are not my cup of tea it seems." Taelon remarked. 

"You are sending me away?" Nyra asked. "Like you did with Taelon?" Nyra looked back at Taelon terrified. 

"Find a good man." Viserys offered. 

"I can come with-" Taelon began.

"No." Viserys corrected. "You two need some distance." 

"I don't want distance. I want Taelon!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 17
š€š«š¢ššš§š§šž š‡š¢š š”š­šØš°šžš« š¢š¬ š­š”šž š²šØš®š§š šžš¬š­ šššš®š š”š­šžš« š­šØ šŽš­š­šØ š‡š¢š š”š­šØš°šžš«. š–š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬ š°š”šžš§ š¬...
675K 27.6K 77
Vaera Targaryen was the baby of the family and could do no wrong in her fathers' eyes. Including but not limited to threatening the queen, sleeping w...
128K 3.1K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
10.2K 735 12
Avalon's elder brother Daemon thought it was hilarious that she couldnt talk to boys when they were younger. Good thing Harwin was the Strong and sil...