Labyrinth // Rhaenyra Targary...

By rissarosewrites

Taelon was the first son, the heir of Viserys Targaryen but he was chaos, raging thunder in the capitals smoo... More

1. Fuck You Too
2. Nicer Than You
3. Wishful Thinking
4. Impunity
5. Rhae
6. Whip Your Ass
7. Failed
8. Love Bug
9. The Heir
10. Tommen
11. Glorious Purpose
12. Competition
13. Singsong
14. Three's a crowd
15. Pulse
16. Unleash the Butterflies
17. Hips
18. Wake Up
19. Let them Live
20. Labyrinth
21. Irresponsible and Irresistible
22. Sneaky
23. Chaos
24. Tits, obviously
25. Don't Grow a Conscience
26. Irony
27. Tripping Over Air
28. Surprise
29. Irrational Ideas
30. I Don't Give A Damn About my REPUTATION!
31. Runestone
32. Thorin
33. No Go
34. Distant
35. Kiss Me Now
37. Deeply
38. Wet
39. Let Me Worship You
40. Cheeky
41. Live In Love
42. Please
43. Ruined
44. There is No Us
45. Lightning
46. Thunder
47. Promise Me
48. About Damn Time
49. Someone's Everything
50. Erebor
51. She Was His
52. Avoid Forever
53. Get Help
54. Secrets
55. All Seven Hells
56. Take it Off
57. Guilty
58. Damn Duck
59. Eager
60. Just One
61. Ode To Mum
62. Strengthen the Line
63. Dragon Hunt
64. He's Perfect & We Shall Wed!
64. He's Perfect and we shall Wed!
65. Does It Hurt?
66. Family Affair
67. Dread
68. Aegon is a Shit
69. I Bet You Fucked His Wife
70. Vicious Petty Lies
71. Break His Heart
72. Wish
73. Lost
74. Don't Deserve The Honor
75. Heroes & Villains
76. Crowns & Truths

36. Separation Anxiety

4.4K 158 17
By rissarosewrites

'Lady Johanna was reported to have been abducted when one of Lord Swann's ships sailed through the Stepstones.' Ceira Lannister remarked.

'What will happen to Lady Johanna?' Alicent questioned.

'She's to be sold to a pillow house in the Free Cities if you believe the rumors.' Ciera told her. 

'I fear the gods did not make me for hunting. Might I sit with you, my ladies?' Larys had a brace on this leg and a cane in hand as he approached the group of women chattering.

'But of course. Please join us. Larys Strong, the youngest son of our Master of Law, Lord Lyonel.' Alicent remarked.

"Larys, always a pleasure." Gaena remarked. "Your elder brother and I were getting reacquainted."

"Princess Gaena, always lovely to see you." Larys remarked stiffly. Davina smirked over at her sister. "You as well, Princess Davina."

"The boys get to have all the fun." Davina muttered.

'My Lord husband says that no King has even been able to tame the Stepstones for long. It's an inhospitable place suited only for savages.'

'Perhaps the Princess... can give us some insight.' Ceira remarked as they looked to Rhaenyra in the doorway.

'Oh, I'm not sure how I could. I've never been to the Stepstones.' Rhaenyra reminded them. 

'Your dear uncle is the great mind behind this war. Is he not?' Ceira questioned.

'I wouldn't know. I've not spoken to Daemon in years.' Rhaenyra told her bitterly.

"He's trying to prove he has a bigger cock than Viserys." Davina remarked. "What? He has always had a God complex, it is no surprise he pitched a fit when Viserys continued to choose his handsome heir to Daemon. He has been screaming the world isnt fair for years."

'Well..." Joselyn huffed. "He's made a mess and the King must put an end to it.' Joselyn Redwyne remarked.  'Send fleets and men and clear out the Triarchy for good.'

'But the crown is not at war.' Rhnaeyra told them.

'The crown... is at war, Princess. Though your father refuses to admit it, we've been dragged into it by your uncle and The Sea Snake.' Joselyn told her.

'And how have you served the realm of late, Lady Redwyne, by eating cake?' Rhaenyra pondered.

"Cousin, lets go for a walk." Gaena suggested getting up and wrapping an arm around Nyra's shoulders.

+

"So, we heard that your father is trying to marry both you and Taelon off." Davina remarked as they headed outside.

"That's right." Rhaenyra agreed bitterly. "Neither of you are married." Nyra remarked. "How do you do it?" Davina chuckled.

"Dav was married, she burned him on their wedding night." Gaena informed her. "I don't recommend the Davina method though."

"My way is better." Davina countered.

"And your father he never pushed again?" Nyra asked them.

"I find that running away and never staying in one place too long really helps for avoiding unions." Gaena remarked.

"You just keep moving around?" Nyra asked them.

"It's fun." Davina assured. "We have each other and a long list of men falling at our feet."

"Tommen Strong included." Gaena added nodding to Tommen and Taelon chatting with the knights.

"I don't think I could get away with running. Taelon had a tour and father found him easily."

"He also wasnt hiding." Davina remarked.

'I wonder, Princess... was your own second name day as grand as this?' Jason called after them and Davina groaned.

"Lannister alert." She muttered.

'I honestly don't recall and neither will Aegon.' Rhaenyra remarked glancing to her cousins.

'Lord Jason Lannister.' He introduced. "Davina, so... lovely to see you again."

'I gathered that from all the lions.' Rhaenyra remarked noting his cloak.

"It is lovely to see me." Davina agreed.

"Davina's very burnt first husband was a lannister." Gaena whispered to Nyra.

'I don't think we've been properly introduced.' Jason remarked trying to avoid Davina's gaze.

'Your twin serves on my father's council.' Nyra remarked.

'Tyland is... frightfully dull, gods love him.' Jason said as he handed her a glass of wine. 'The finest honeyed wine you'll ever taste. Made in Lannisport, of course.'

'Of course.' She agreed dryly as she brought it to her lips. He offered a glass to Gaena and davina, they ever so bluntly refused his piss poor wine.

"Tommen!" Gaena declared running off. Davina looked between Nyra and Gaena.

"You're on your own kid." Davina whispered walking off. Nyra stared after them.

'Ah, the Kings wood, it's fine hunting ground. But the best spot is to be found at Casterly Rock, near my home. Have you been?' Jason questioned

'Um, once... on tour with my mother when I was young, and honestly can't recall much of that either.'

'The Rock is thrice the height of the Hightower in Old town, taller still than the Wall in the north. It's been said that if one were to stand in the tower... on a perfect day, one could see clear across the Sunset Sea.' Jason boasted

'It must be quite something.'

'Hm, I don't have a Dragon pit, of course, but... I do have the means and resources to build one.'

'Why would you need a Dragon pit?' Rhaenyra questioned.

'To house dragons, of course. I'd do anything for my Queen... or... lady wife.' Jason mused leaning in.

'Thank you for the wine.' Rhaenyra said politely as she handed back the cup and headed off to find her father. She was not going to be sold off.

+

"Taelon, I feel like I havent seen you at all." Davina remarked.

"I've been here." Taelon countered.

"We had a lovely little chat with Rhaenyra." Gaena added.

"Oh?" Taelon asked innocently as he took another sip.

"I think your father is going to set her up." Davina remarked.

"He is trying to. For the both of us." Taelon agreed.

"But I think she would be happier touring the world with us." Gaena offered.

"You want to steal my sister?" Taelon asked.

"No, I was thinking, now hear me out." Gaena said leaning into Tommen. "We all go."

"All?" tommen asked waggling his eyebrows.

"You, me, Dav, Taelon and Rhaenyra." Gaena offered. "You don't have to marry, she doesnt have to marry and then..." Gaena smiled at Tommen.

"So this is really because you know Tommen wont leave me because he has separation anxiety." Taelon mused and Tommen punched him in the shoulder.

' Is that what I am to you? A prize to proffer about to the great houses?' Rhaneyra questioned her father bitterly as she stormed in.

"You're of age, Rhaenyra. And Jason Lannister is an excellent match.'

"He's arrogant and self-serious.' Rhaenyra corrected

'Well, I thought you might have that in common.' Viserys countered as the continued their little match of whisper shouting in the middle of the festivities.  'Since you came of age, I've been slowly drowning in a lake of parchment flung from every corner of the realm. Marriage proposals, all. And I have tried often to discuss it with you, but you've refused me at every turn.'

'That is because I do not wish to get married.' Nyra shouted back. Not to them at least. To Taelon. Why wouldnt he just say yes?

'Even I do not exist above tradition and duty, Rhaenyra!" Viserys shouted back, Rhaenyra opened her mouth to object but a knight spoke up silencing them.

'Excuse me, Your Grace.'

'You must marry.' Viserys told her before turning to the knight. 'Yes?'

'The royal huntsman have sent a report, Your Grace. There's been a sighting of a white hart. The stag is "The King of the Kings wood," Your Grace. A regal portent for Prince Aegon's name day.' He remarked.

+

...Ready for it?

Epiphany // Alicent Hightower
Same Taelon, new drama!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know what you think!!!! Out now!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 18.6K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
240K 8.3K 28
M-A-M-A. G-I-R-L. Mamas Girl. Alicent Hightower loved all her children. She did, and no one could deny that. But she has and always will love her yo...
122K 3.9K 44
Rhaegar Targaryen is the only son of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, Heir to the Iron Throne, but many don't wish him to lead even his father has his d...
312K 13.7K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...