𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊 |...

Por Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... Más

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Moving on

1.5K 153 146
Por Idontknowthewhole

No one owns you anything. So stop blaming others for your situation and take back your powers

"Do vote and comment please "

Author pov

Next Sunday morning is tough for the one who drunk last night. Three handsome man are feeling like they have beaten by gangster because of pain in their head and look like they are high right now cause of hangover.

Jimin is still in shock to know both of his so called bestfriend tried to hide the fact that one of them is not anymore member of 'single squad'.

Three of them settle on dinning table ready to devour whatever edible came into there view.

Y/n just came out of room after shower . It's 11: 56pm . She already watched her anime with pizza as breakfast when these three were snoring luke pigs .Now it's time for brunch.

(Idk about other but if you gave me food at middle of the too I won't say no like never..... food is life . Life is food)

She sat silently on chair near jimin far from taehyung and front of jungkook.

Jungkook watch her every move silently. She is not wearing anything fancy but only in her sweatshirt and pants but she is Looking hot. Her messy bun which jungkook find bird nest now looking sexy in his eyes. Y/n look up and their eyes meet she roll her eyes. Jungkook eyed her weirdly.

He did something... didn't he? Like she was all good even after tae unexpected visit but now she just rolled her eyes at him...... don't think much jungkook she is like that Jungkook thought internally .

Both y/n and jimin reach to the plate of last pancake together.

Both of them look at each other eyes and start ' the one who blink first loose' game.they are glaring each other saying other to back off with their eyes.

Y/n blinked first and loose . She left the plate jimin smirk in victory.

But then she pick up the pancake from plate which jimin was holding and put it in her's plate .

'Hey, I won according to rule pancake is mine' jimin whine and glare y/n . Now he knows why taehyung called her ' mean'.

"Which game you won?.. you are sitting in my house and try to snatch my favorite pancake....... ohh that's not so sweet of you" she gave him a fake smile after putting whole big bite of pancake in her mouth.

"Did you ever hear of greeting guest" taehyung asked.

"What are you even expecting from here ... she is a bitch" jimin complete his sentence and take a pancake which is freshly served by maid.

( they both were fighting like that was the last pancake on earth....... bitch seriously)

Y/n slam her fork near the jimin's hand a little further and it will have passed jimin's hand tearing his small fingers.

"Oops...sorry.... ...
That was intentional " she gave him a fake sorry look after chuckling at his terrified expression. Taehyung and jungkook both look at her "not so surprised "

She left fork which is now Standing still against the gravity because of hole in wooden table and picked another fork start eating.

She said her mouth full of food and fork pointing at jimin" call me bitch again and this time I won't miss your hands or better .. sharp tongue of yours " she finished her brunch and left a shocked and terrified jimin who get to know why both his friends making his fun when he said he'll break her bones ' she is indeed very scary and rude "

Taehyung asked his soulmate if he is okay and jungkook who didn't find y/n scary but rather hot and cute at same time.

---------

Sunday went y/n threatening three grown up men. Y/n and taehyung bickering on which anime is better to watch "Naruto or your name."

And about jungkook she didn't interact with him much . His words ringing in her head and she keep on thinking" How can he felt insulted because of her ..... she didn't insult him....... did she?"

No she didn't and she is certainly not rude. she just speak the truth which everyone else thinking but don't have gut to say.

So she just ignored him very well aware of her sharp tongue and if she open it she surely make situations bad than it already is.

Three week has ended with minimal interaction between y/n and jungkook.

To y/n's surprise jungkook is trying hard to make small chat but whenever he talk she pretend she didn't heard him or just answer with a nod or 'yeah- okay'

While y/n she has made her mind like yoongi said she'll try to move on . She don't want to blame anyone anymore for her state. So she'll try no matter how hard it is , no matter if she get hurt again

( like lol u didn't stop driving when you get accident do you? .... trusting someone is same came with lot of risk)

Y/n and jungkook are in jungkook's office working together. Taehyung is also with them came to pick his friend after finishing his shoot as the younger didn't came to any party or celebration past 3 weeks because of work load. They thought of going lunch together three of them jungkook, jimin and taehyung.

Jungkook's secretary lisa walks in after knocking for informing " Mr jeon these papers are send by han's group and need your signature " she put file on the edge of deck which lead to fall it on the floor and scattering all sheets.

She bent down between jungkook's leg try to pick up papers .

Being gentlemen he is jungkook bent too helping her. He handed Lisa paper to which she accepted not before brushing her hands with his sensually. Jungkook retard his hand immediately. Suddenly conscious of lisa behavior.

Lisa arrange file and this time put it in front of jungkook in middle of desk to which jungkook signed hurriedly.

"Miss mun , Mr Kim..would like drinks" she asked with polite smile.

"Bubble tea would do" taehyung replied

"Mocha" y/n replied shortly with same polite smile.

"And what would you like Mr.jeon "Lisa asked in most seductive voice.

"Nothing ... you can go" jungkook declared in very cold voice making youngest in room to know that she should quite flirting.

After 40 minutes

It's lunch break tae hyung and jungkook are going outside.. taehyung asked y/n to join which she declined politely.

As jungkook and taehyung walking toward elevator abruptly jungkook stop as he remembered he forget his wallet in office .

He started walking back without saying anything to tae which tae didn't even question Well aware of other forgetting stuff habits

"Your secretary flirting with you in front of miss rude.......she got some gut" taehyung mentioned before chuckling.

"Lisa sudden flirting from a week and y/n didn't said anything as far as I know her she didn't tolerate bullshit..... something is fishy " jungkook admitted with brows frown , eye narrowed .. he is in deep thoughts. They reach cabin and creek open door without noise

Inside the cabin

"Miss mun I still didn't get why you asked me to seduce Mr jeon last week" lisa asked older women who is busy in working.

Y/n averted her gaze to lisa and answer " oh lisa like I said I didn't need a womanizer in this company......that's just a test " older lie effortlessly cause she doesn't want younger to know she did that for making sure her husband is not hoe.

" But what if he didn't find me attractive like my crush who said I'm ugly and unattractive" Lisa mumble sadly which didn't go unnoticed by y/n " if she is unattractive and ugly then I'm not even a women' y/n thought internally

" trust me when I say you don't know how much attractive you are and your crush must be a blind to call goddess like you ugly" y/n confirmed and tug a strand of lisa hair behind her ear.

Lisa whose cheeks get on fire with sudden compliments from older and she mumbled shyly " if you say so"

"Now if finished your inquiry can I go to work " y/n asked as she is in good mood because of jungkook... as lisa said earlier he didn't return any of her gestures so he surely not a hoe cause why not who can resist hot women like lisa.

Outside the cabin

"Wow jungkook she is cunning fox she is keeping an eye on you...poor you " taehyung said with chuckle amused by lady's cleverness.

"Leave it hyung... .. and tell me she just did not flirt with lisa did she? " jungkook asked unaware of older knowing his possessive nature.

"She indeed flirted and do you seen her being polite and all huh" older replied wanting to fuel younger jealousy cause he know he have to be a cupid Both y/n and jungkook can't do anything without him.

"Let's go hyung you are paying if I went inside she'll doubt" younger said and dragged older with his arm murmuring something under his breath obviously jeonlus.

30 minutes after

"Miss mun there is another bouquet for you today" a worker came to inform y/n .

"Do what you always do throw card in trashcan and send bouquet to orphanage with chocolates" y/n replied but then she remembered something so she order again
" Leave it here I'll go orphanage myself " she said while chatting on phone with someone.

------
Time skip after 2 hour

Jungkook came back after lunch and now sitting on his table eyeing lisa carefully who is now informing him about rest of his schedule

'She is attractive but not attractive as me... I'm more built , tall , have tattoos, alot of piercing and I'm more handsome ... why y/n didn't compliment me ' jungkook thought

( this mf know how hot he is)

'Mr jeon' lisa said bring him back from his self praising session

"Umm...yeah" he said not knowing what lisa has informed him .he was too busy in comparing himself with her.

"I already informed everything in your schedule for today can I go now... or is there anything else?" She asked impatiently .

"There is a question I would like to ask it's .... it's quite personal" jungkook said .

"Sure sir" lisa gave him a reassure smile.

"Umm h-how to say... y-you know....I mean............ are you interested in girls ?" He finally asked making both of them embarrassed.

"Huh" Lisa is dumbfolded by the fact other just asked her sexuallity.

"You heard me" he said casually like this is every boss ask their secretary but inside he is dying because how embarrassing the question is

"Yes...... I mean n-no . I'm not interested in girls . I'm straight sir" Lisa stuttered with her red cheeks.

"Good ... you can go now ." He said finally relieved. She is not taking his women from him.

( let me be your women.. women women women~~)

( your author is crazy sorry lol)

-------

Jungkook is happy and relieved but not everyone else is lucky as him yoongi is his sitting in front of his piano mindlessly tracing notes.

He got message from y/n that she made her mind and moving on . He was happy before reading last line.

She is moving on with jungkook.....?

Wait hold on what was last para?

Anyway you have seen y/n teasing jimin and bickering with taehyung.

Her decision of finally moving on .

She tested jungkook ( don't blame her she just have trust issues)

Using lisa huh.....
What will you say about flirting

You have seen taehyung try to become cupid and fuel younger jealousy. Jeonlus ( smirk)

Didn't you find something sus y/n getting flower and it also look like she used to it ..... ummm who's that?

But what about yoongi huh why he is sad any ideas?

-------

There are more secrets still....untold

It's very hard for me to trust again .
just like jumping in deap lake without safety guard.
Don't let me plunge .

To be continue....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 7.1K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
18.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...