SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

De NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... Mais

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

30 Princess

1.9K 159 11
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 30 Princess

NK's exodus refreshed Radhika and Kiran. They felt relaxed as one member of the enemy's troop was out. If Arnav and Aman went to the office for any reason, only Khushi and Manorama would be at home. They would get a chance to do something then. They started planning.

But, as they didn't expect, Manorama stayed in the living room and started watching TV all the time. Aman also hung around Manorama as he didn't want her to feel NK's absence. Sometimes, Khushi also came to the living room with Anu. For more to their shock, Arnav also joined. That they didn't expect.

At the same, Arnav came to the living room and sat having Anu on his lap. Anu got down from Arnav and crawled to Aman who was working on his laptop. She pressed the keys like she always did with Arnav. Aman held her hand, not letting her touch the keyboard as he coded a tender. But, Anu could not be stopped. She screeched and tried to bite Aman's hand.

Arnav laughed, seeing Aman's helpless state.

"Anu baby, your papa will fire me if I don't complete the work assigned by him" Aman pleaded, holding her hands.

Anu turned towards Arnav,

"Aiii va dha... ba..." she called her father for support.

Arnav went to her smiling and lifted her. Anu hung from his arms towards the laptop.

"Khushi, bring my laptop," Arnav said.

Khushi rushed to their room and brought Arnav's laptop. Sitting on the couch, Arnav opened it, making Anu sit on his lap. Anu looked at Arnav's laptop and then Aman's.

"Va dha..." She tapped Arnav's cheek and extended her index finger toward Aman's laptop.

"No baby... play in this"

"Na Na..." she got down from Arnav's lap and crawled to Aman.

Arnav rolled his eyes. Anu liked Aman's laptop because it was a GRB laptop in which the keyboard had colorful lights. She was a kid after all. Why won't she get attracted to it then?

"Aman... stop working and let her play..." Arnav said.

Aman raised his brows, getting amazed. ASR who controlled anyone by his one look was surrendering to his little angel. He saved the file he was working on. Putting the laptop on the floor, he too sat on the floor. Anu came to him and sat with him. She tapped the laptop, making a cheerful sound as usual. Why not? She was happy as she achieved what she wanted.

"See, how happy she is..." Manorama said.

"She is becoming so adamant, aunty" Khushi sighed.

Before Manorama said anything,

"She is a kid after all... it's obvious if she gets attracted to colors and lights... there is nothing to get disappointed" said Arnav.

Arnav took his mobile out and searched for something.

"She is going to search for Aman Bhai from here on," Khushi said.

"No... she won't... I have placed an order..." Arnav showed his mobile. He had been ordered a GRB laptop.

Khushi dropped her jaw whereas Manorama lifted her eyebrows in shock. But there was no change of expression on Aman's face. After all, he was ASR...

"Have you ordered a new laptop for this little turtle?" Khushi asked unbelievably.

Arnav nodded yes chuckling.

"Don't you think this is too much?"

"What's the use of having money if I can't afford what my daughter wants?"

"Bhabi, she is a daughter of ASR... only princes of ASR's empire," Aman said smilingly.

Khushi nodded her head left to right like NO, widening her eyes.

"But, ASR...we have to submit the tender tomorrow..." Aman smiled.

"I will code it"

That made Aman speechless. Was ASR ready to do Aman's work just to make his daughter happy? He smiled, seeing Arnav admiring his daughter playing with the keyboard happily. Aman admired his ASR more than his ASR admired his daughter.

After a while, Aman's laptop turned OFF as its charge got over. Anu looked at Arnav.

"Va dha... uuu..." she complained.

"Oh... it's gone, baby..." Arnav said making a face.

That was when someone rang the bell.

"Come on... let's check who is that" Arnav walked to the door, lifting Anu in his arms.

He opened the door and found a man with a box in his hands.

"Hello, Sir. This is Vinay Chopra. This is for you, sir" He extended the box to Arnav.

"Thanks" Arnav took it.

As usual, Anu tapped the box. Arnav opened the box and removed a laptop from that.

"Let's go to our room"

Arnav walked to his room with Anu and the laptop. Khushi and Manorama smiled at them.

"I had never seen such a crazy father" Manorama chuckled.

"Costly father too..." Aman laughed.

"Don't know what atrocity these two are going to do in the future" Khushi said sighing but there was pride in her tone.

"I'm sure they will rock Delhi city," Manorama said.

"I hope they won't create problems," Khushi said.

"Let me start the work" Aman stoop up, taking his laptop.

"But, Arnavji said he will do that..."

"He is busy with Anu baby... let him be... I will do it" Aman went to his room.

"This is my program time," Said Manorama.

"Yeah... old is gold... right?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah..." Manorama went to her room.

Khushi also got back to her room and saw her husband and daughter were busy with the new laptop.

She sat in front of them, keeping her hand under her chin. They didn't seem to get tired.

"Arnavji, have dinner and then continue..."

"Oh, yeah..." he lifted Anu who screamed like hell not wanting to leave the laptop.

Arnav looked at Khushi with shock. Khushi was about to say something, but Arnav stopped her,

"Bring my dinner here and feed me," Arnav said.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Arnavji, this is too much"

"Let it be... Give your contribution to the mission of making Anu happy" He said.

Khushi sighed.

She went to the kitchen and made a plate. She brought it to their room and fed it to Arnav. Arnav had it with a smile.

"I think Anu baby should get engaged with a laptop often. Then I too get much chance of getting fed by my wife" he said.

Khushi had dinner with Manorama and Aman. Then she retired to her room. she waited for Arnav but he didn't seem to be coming to the bed soon. She lay on the bed and dozed off. she didn't even know when Arnav and Anu slept.

The next day

Khushi was the one who woke up first. What she did first in the morning was, hide the new laptop, away from Anu's reach. She started her usual routine after that.

Arnav woke up from his sleep, hearing the knock on the door. He saw the door was not locked.

"Who is that?" he asked.

"it's me, ASR," said Aman.

"Come in, Aman"

Aman got in.

"What's the matter, Aman?"

"ASR, we have to go to Agra to finalize the new deal"

"When is the deal?"

"Today afternoon"

"Ok... I will go. You stay at RM"

"Ok..."

Arnav took bath and came out of the washroom. He turned the TV on while getting ready. Of course, it was a news channel. At the same time, Khushi came with tea for Arnav. she handed it to him.

"Khushi, I'm going to Agra for a deal. Be careful. Aman is here. ask him if you need anything. I will come back in the evening"

"Ok, Arnavji"

Khushi's concentration went to the TV news. She frowned at first and widened her eyes in shock. Arnav who saw her looked at the TV. It was news of a murder. The guy had been killed brutally.

"Arnavji... he is the one who Anu loved. Don't know who killed him" Khushi said horrified.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
143K 6.7K 21
Arnav who got married to khushi for taking revenge what will happens when he will find her innocent ..will he able to rectify for his mistakes or wil...
4.6K 290 2
It is a two-part Arshi Story. Let's peek into their life & get to know what misunderstanding is there between our star couple & how will it affect th...