Marvel Women - One Shots

Par marcle729

Just a few one shots that I've written over the past few months. Some chapters WILL include smut and they wil... Plus

Thank Your Lucky Stars - WM
Good Enough - KB
Too Busy - WM
Couch People - NR
Petal - KB
Home - WM & NR
What's Wrong? - KB
Sports Illustrated: Heroes Edition - KB & YB ⚠️
Make Me - EO
The Club - HS ⚠️
Surprise! - FP
Unholy - HS ⚠️
Truth Or Dare - HS
Stir Fry - FP
Her Shirt - KB
A+ - NR
Snow Storm - NR ⚠️
Tease - WM & NR ⚠️
Tzatziki - FP
Confessions & Twinkle Lights - KB
Taste Of A Poison Paradise - CD ⚠️
Shark Tunnel Kisses - NR
Higher (Pt 1) - WM ⚠️
Sticky & Sweet (Pt 2) - WM ⚠️
Talking Body (Shots) - FP ⚠️
Studio Sessions Pt 1 - WM ⚠️
We're Both Upside Down - YB ⚠️
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - KB ⚠️

Crop Top - WM ⚠️

6.4K 77 3
Par marcle729

⚠️⚠️⚠️ - SMUT - ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tony had decided that for the summer's team building "party", it would be an outdoor BBQ, complete with a large pool. Everyone agreed that new recruits should mingle and make friends with veteran avengers so missions would go smoothly. You and Wanda never cared much for these events, the comfort of your suite sounding much more exciting than interacting with people. But Tony and Steve made it very clear that this event was mandatory.

It was a hot summer day so you opted for a skin tight, light pink crop top and a pair of denim shorts. You felt hot as you admired yourself in the mirror, until Wanda walked back in from the bathroom. "You're not wearing that," she growled.

"Why not?!"

"Y/N, you can see your nipples right through it!" She argued.

"Wanda.. it's fine you can't see anything! And you're the only one who would be looking at me like that," you countered.

"Well, if you say so," she said, surprisingly backing down from the argument. It made you curious but you let it go just as she had. Your plan was to torture Wanda with your outfit all day. You wanted her riled up just for her to have her way with you later.

The two of you went out to the party, meeting lots of new faces and lots of old ones. You found Natasha at the bar and went to grab a drink for you and Wanda. "Wanda let you out in that?!"

"Hello to you too!" You laughed. "What's the big deal?! It's cute!"

"Y/N it's basically see through..."

"It's fine... No one can tell!" You said, shrugging it off.

"Your nipples are like high beams in traffic Y/N... everyone can see them..." Natasha said.

"Okay. You wanna know why I'm wearing this?"

"Do enlighten me," Natasha answered, cocking an eyebrow.

"Wanda and I haven't been intimate since the new recruits showed up. We've been busy and tired and I wanted to rile her up today," you admitted.

"Ahh. I mean at this point, you could've just showed up topless!" Nat teased.

"Stop it's not that bad!" You whined.

"If you say so, Y/N," Natasha said.

As you turned from the bar, you were nearly knocked over by a new recruit that Barton has seemingly taken under his wing. Her cold drink spilled all over your top, making your crop top even more see through and your nipples hardening at the cool sensation. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!! Please I'm such a klutz, Barton is always getting on my case about-"

She had grabbed napkins and was dabbing at your shirt. From anywhere else, it looked like she was trying to help. To Wanda, someone else had their hands on her girlfriend's tits and she wasn't having it. She was across the yard in no time, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you away. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," she growled.

"Thanks Kate!!" You called back and Wanda pulled harder.

"What the hell was that?!" Wanda said, her arms folded as you rode the elevator up to your room.

"What the hell was what?! She knocked into me and spilled her drink! She was just trying to help!" You exclaimed.

"If by help, you mean fondling my girlfriend's tits, then I suppose," she said lowly.

"Wanda you can't be serious-"

"Oh dead serious. And you're about to see just how serious," she growled. You gulped but couldn't help the warmth pooling between your legs at the thought. Upon entering your room, Wanda gave a smack to your ass and pushed you on the bed.

"Whine and I stop, got it?" She said darkly.

"Yes, mommy," you whispered.

Her hands groped and squeezed at your breasts through your shirt, the feeling itself overwhelming already. She rubbed the wet fabric against your skin roughly, before her mouth found your erect nipple through your shirt and began to suck gently. Your head was already thrown back at the light pleasure, you had missed her hands and mouth on you so much.

"The amount of comments I received about this little outfit of yours today... everyone could see right through your shirt, detka. Everyone had a free look at what's mine," Wanda said, pushing your shirt up to reveal your chest.

"I'm sorry, mommy," you whispered.

"Are you though? Because from your conversation with Natasha, it seems like you did this on purpose," she said. You gasped as her nimble fingers tugged at your nipples, pulling on them like she's never done before. You'd be lying if you said it didn't feel amazing. The pain turning to quick pleasure, the heat between your legs increasing tenfold.

"Please, mommy more!" You whined. Wanda removed her hands and your eyes flew open. "Wha-"

She grabbed your chin harshly, looking into your eyes with her now dark green ones. "What did I say?"

Your brain was gone already, between the intense feeling of Wanda fondling your breasts, to the heat between your legs, it was hard to focus. "Pfft. Already all dumb and mommy's hardly touched you," she cooed mockingly.

"Don't. Whine," she said, letting go of your jaw to favor your nipples again with her fingers. One hand remained tugging and rolling the hardened bud, while the other was shortly enveloped by her warm mouth. She paused for a moment, looking up at you as you watched her play with you. "You're going to cum just from this. Think you can do that, detka?"

You'd only read about it or seen it in porn, never actually having an orgasm just from having your nipples stimulated but you'd try anything Wanda asked you to. "Yes mommy," you said softly. You hoped it wasn't a lie, you didn't want to disappoint her. She kept her fingers toying with the nipple that wasn't in her mouth, while her hand squeezed that breast as she sucked diligently. She took her time and began flicking her tongue over the hardened bud just as she usually does with your clit. You moaned, the feeling shooting right between your legs.

Her tongue slowly ran over the tip of the erect bud, her fingers pinching it at the same time. Her tongue circled around it, lips gently running over your hardened nipple, before she sucked as much of your breast into her mouth as possible, her tongue flicking quickly across the sensitive skin.

She quickly switched to your other nipple, sucking and licking at it before tugging it slowly between her teeth. She kissed over the bud several times, her tongue licking quickly over it again, the same way she'd taste you between your legs. It was all too much and not enough and you weren't sure you could cum just from this.

"Relax baby, I know you can do it. Just let mommy make you feel good," Wanda cooed. Her mouth went back to your nipple, alternating between kissing and sucking and licking it.

"Mommmyyy," you breathed out. You closed your eyes, just feeling Wanda's mouth and fingers as she relentlessly played with your swollen nipples. Her lips parted, softly running over your one nipple, while her other hand pinched and twisted the other. "Mommy I can't- I need-"

"No. You're going to cum like this or not at all. Naughty girls don't get to make requests," Wanda snarled.

"Yes mommy," you sighed, her mouth encompassing your nipple again, sucking harshly and then biting on it while you squeaked in pain. Her mouth moved to your other nipple again, nibbling on it just as she did the other. Then both of her hands were groping and squeezing your breasts until she gave both nipples a very harsh and long tug. You moaned loudly at the sensation, causing Wanda to smirk.

"Oh you liked that, huh baby?" She mocked.

"Yeahyeahyeah," you babbled, your eyes rolled back as she repeated the sensation.

"S'cute when you're so desperate," she teased, her fingers pinching and rolling your nipples. They felt hot beneath her touch. Swollen and raw as she continued to manipulate them with her talented fingers. "Maybe you'll think about this, next time you decide to show off mommy's property, hm?"

"Y-yes mommy! Please I wanna cum so bad!" You begged.

"Well go ahead, detka," she cooed, a wicked smirk across her face.

"C-can't mommy need- need more! I can't do it!" You cried, tears in your eyes as her fingers on your nipples didn't cease with your pleas. Hot, swollen, and pink, your nipples sat pinched tight between Wanda's fingers.

"You promise never to pull a stunt like that again?" Wanda asked.

"Y-yes! Yes mommy I promise!" You cried, your tear stained cheeks allowing Wanda a small change of heart.

"Alright my love, mommy will take care of you, just relax," she cooed, kissing away the tears on your face.

She didn't let up on your nipples, but you felt a warm presence between your legs; her magic stimulating your clit. You knew it wouldn't be long now before you were letting go. "Mommyyy!!" You cried out at the sensation, your back arching as her magic toyed with your clit and her fingers and mouth continued to play with your now very swollen nipples.

"Mommymommymommy please please I need-"

"Go ahead, sweet girl. You can let go now," she cooed, finally allowing you some relief.

You cried loudly as you came, your body shaking through your orgasm. Wanda was still touching and kissing on your breasts but gently now as you came down from your high. "Please mommy," you whispered.

"What does my little one need?" Wanda asked, smiling up at you.

"Kisses..please," you said softly.

"Aww my sweet girl, of course," she cooed, joining her lips with yours. You hummed happily into the kiss, Wanda's tongue slipping into your mouth, wrestling yours. "You know, mommy doesn't like when everyone can look at what's mine, baby doll," she said.

"I'm sorry mommy. I really just wanted your attention," you admitted.

"Just ask me next time, love, okay?" Wanda said, pressing kisses to your nose and chin.

"Yes mommy," you agreed, nodding, the both of you knowing all too well that you'd find another excuse to act just like today.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

380K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
216K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...
59.9K 1K 49
One shots book Marvel women x female reader Smut chapters* The book is intended for adults. Contains: strong language, violence, erotic scenes, menti...
2.3K 40 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂