แ—ชIแ‘ŽO-๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ

By AnotherArchAngel

You are new to Japan, you moved from America. You spend a lot of time on your phone and dinosaurs are one of... More

You
Other Characters
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Part 34
Pt.35
Pt.36
Pt.37
Ch.38

Ch.29

10 0 0
By AnotherArchAngel

We arive at my home and it's almost dark. I invite Kei inside when I get the door open.

"It's nothing special but my couch is comfortable." I giggle as I take off my shoes. Kei does the same.

"Are you one of those people who cares about taking your shoes off at the door?"

I shake my head "im American so of course I don't care."

Kei chuckles. I quickly rush to my dvd stand.

"Here it is. It's the entire collection." I pull out the dvd case. I see Kei take a seat on the couch and look around.

"It's a nice place you have."

I smile "Thank you. So which one do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, I haven't seen Jurassic world 3 in a while. What about you?"

I turn on my tv and DVD player then pop in the DVD.

"Same."

I grab the remote then make my way to the couch. I plop down by Kei.

"Lights on?" He asks.

I hop up and turn off the light then sit back done.

"I thought popcorn but I'm still full from our dinner."

The tv stops on the title screen.

"Same."

I point the remote at the Tv and press play.

"Here we go!"

We both get into the movie but I take note how Kei puts his arm around me so I lean in then it turns to a all out cuddle.

However I find myself falling asleep by the end.

Kei POV

As the credits roll I find myself looking at F/n. She's asleep in my arms. Knowing she will probably be more comfortable laying straight on the couch I slide from her grasp around my waist and lay her down. I watch her lips as they part when she breathes in and out.

"No.. not yet.."

Silently I kiss her forehead then make my way to my shoes. Once their on I quietly make my way out. I lock her bottom lock but leave the top because I can't do that without a key.

"I'd love to stay but I'm afraid this innocent aditude might turn into something else. I'm a gentleman after all,"

-no one's pov-

Kei leaves f/n on the couch cover up then heads home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 30
[DISCLAIMER: I was like 13 when i wrote this so the plot and development between the characters is very poorly written. You have been warned.] ๐Š๐—ผ๐ข...
1.4K 10 14
This to my Hispanics out there. You'll be half Mexican (yes Mexican please dont come at me) and half Japanese. You mom is Mexican and your dad is Jap...
120K 2.3K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...