RECLAIMING THE LOVE....❤️✔️

由 SarikaVijaykumar

Congratulations!!! Reena said. Why?? Rocky asked. I LOVE YOU❤️ Reena replied... what the hell? Kamal and Raje... 更多

𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1: 𝐶𝑈𝑅𝑆𝐸??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 2: 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3 : 𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝐻𝐼𝑀???
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4 : 𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐴
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 5 : 𝑀𝑅. 𝑅𝑂𝑊𝐷𝑌
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6 : 𝑁𝐼𝐶𝐾 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸𝑆
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 7 : 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀𝑆
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8 : 𝑀𝑌𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐸𝑂
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9 : 𝐹𝐴𝑉𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10 : 𝐻𝑈𝐵𝐵𝑌??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11 : 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑂𝑅 𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 12 : 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13 : 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14 : 𝐾𝐺𝐹
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15 : 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16 : 𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 17 : 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂𝐼𝐶 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18 : 𝑀𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐵𝐴
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19 : 𝑀𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐵𝐴 𝑃𝑇 2
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20 : 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑈𝑁𝑆𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21 : 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐼𝑀 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22 : 𝐺𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿?
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23 : 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿 𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐺!!
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 24 : 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25 : 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 26 : 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐿 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27 : 𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 28 : 𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29 : 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐺𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30 : 𝑅𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑌???
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31 : 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑇𝐻
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 32 : 𝑁𝐸𝐺𝑂𝑇𝐼𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 33 : 𝐺𝑂𝑊𝐷𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 34 : 𝑊𝐻𝑂 𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸???
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 35 : 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸?? 𝑂𝑂𝑃𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷!!!
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 36 : 𝐵𝐸 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 37: 𝐿𝐸𝐹𝑇 𝑀𝐸??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38 : 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝐷'𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑆𝑆
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 39 : 𝐴𝐷𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐸𝑅??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 40 : 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 41 : 𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐿𝑌𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 42 : 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43: 𝐴𝑌𝑈𝑆𝐻 '𝑆 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 44 : 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝑂𝑀'𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑉𝑂𝑈𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 45 : 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 47: 𝑊𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐴 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑁𝑇
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 48 : 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 49 : 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑅𝑌 𝑀𝐸!!
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 50 : 𝐵𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 51 : 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 52 : 𝑊𝐼𝐹𝐸??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 53 : 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐸!!
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 54 : 𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑈𝑃??
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 55 : 𝑅𝑂𝐸𝐸𝑁𝐴'𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝐷𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 56 : 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐴𝐿𝐸

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46: 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑁??

582 72 80
由 SarikaVijaykumar

Two days went Rocky again kept his distance from Reena. She tried to start conversation but he seemed so distant. And she too was busy with her works so she didn't reacted for this. Inbetween Nakul was searching for the lady but it seemed like a failure because he doesn't know anything about her properly.

It was Saturday so Zoya and Reena went for shopping. Mahir's birthday was coming so Zoya asked Reena's help with that. Half day went like that for Reena.

"Ree!!" Zoya said. "What Zoya factor???" Reena asked. "Did you made peace with Rocky sir???" Zoya asked. "Kind of..." Reena replied. "Why don't you tell him everything??" Zoya asked. "I already said that I love him... And now also I gave him clear signals that I am ready to start a new life with him... Now it's in his hand to apologise to me and ask my hands in marriage!!!" Reena said.

"Hmm... How much I know about Rocky sir... He is intelligent and would have already got a idea that you are not hating him now. Then why he still didn't asked you to marry him???" Zoya asked. "Who knows?? Even I think again something is wrong with him... Past two days he started behaving distant. Like he did when he came back from Australia!!!" Reena said.

Zoya let out a huge breath and closed her eyes. "I just wish this time you people won't start fighting with eachother!!!" She said. Reena rolls her eyes. She finally dropped Zoya in her home.

Reena was singing her favourite song and driving back to Gowda mansion. She reached the entrance. She was singing and dancing because she thought no one will be there. But Rocky was in the hallway looking at her surprised.

Her eyes too fall on him. She gave him a bright smile which actually shocked Rocky. He couldn't understand why she is doing this to him. How can she play with him like that. But her eyes.... That always spoke the truth so he is in a dilemma. Suddenly she noticed there are two more people assembled there. "Sakshi???" Reena asked and ran towards her to give her a tight hug.

Her husband was also there. "How did you came here?? I mean where did you got the address??" Reena asked. "Rocky told us!!!" Sakshi said. "Why you called him instead of calling me??" Reena asked. "We wanted to give a surprise to you!!!" Sakshi said. "Guess what?? You are pregnant.... But people in pregnancy don't go to other's houses to inform it.... Then what it could be???" Reena asked.

"Do I really need a excuse to meet you??" Sakshi asked. "No... But still I know you, so tell me what it is??" Reena asked. "It's my sister's wedding!!!" Sakshi said finally accepting the fact about her arrival. Rocky shook his head. "I told you nah she is like this!!!" Reena said to Rocky. He smiled.

"Leave it guys... When you both are going to marry??" Sakshi's husband asked. Reena quickly held Rocky's hand. "Soon!!!" She said with so much of happiness. Rocky looked at her confused. "Again she seems geniunely happy about our wedding.... But is she lying???" He thought.

"Wow you know to play guitar???" Sakshi asked looking at Rocky who was in a deep thought having it in his hands. May be he was in Reena's thought like why he gifted him that... Only to pretend her love. "Yeah!!!" Rocky said with a smile. "Can you play it for us??" Sakshi asked pulling her husband near. "Why not???" Rocky asked.

Sakshi and her husband sat together. Rocky was standing in the middle. Reena, Lee and Sanaya were sitting next to eachother. Rocky started playing guitar and singing.

Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar.... Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar....

(Come closer to me, because I won't be coming again and again... Put your arms around me and let us cry out...)

Don't know why but it looked like Rocky's eyes were stuck on Reena. Even she felt he is tell her and not singing it.

Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho.... Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho....

(The love which is dripping from our eyes may or may not happen again... May be in this life we meet again or we won't....)

Reena's heart skipped a beat when he was singing those lines. It's not like it's the first time she is hearing it. But when he is singing that she felt he sang those lines only to tell her something. "I'll be right back!!!" She excused herself and went to her room.

She splashed some water in her face. "What does that mean?? He is telling me that we won't meet again or something???" She thought looking at the mirror. "No Ree... You are just overthinking... He will never say that to you!!!" She said to herself.

"Is there anything wrong between you and Reena???" Sharat asked who noticed the sudden change in their behaviour. "Why do you care Mr. Gowda??... If anything like that is happening, I think you should be the first person to be happy... Atleast your favourite Sanaya will become your daughter-in-law!!!" Rocky scoffs.

"What are you trying to say??? You love Reena right???" Sharat asked in confusion. "Ofcourse I do!!!" Rocky said. "Then??" Sharat asked. "I don't understand why you are so much interested in this??? Anyhow... Yeah we have some issues between us!!! I still don't know what to do with that!!!" Rocky said and excused himself.

꧁✯✰✯✰✯꧂

Reena took Sakshi to her room. "This room is so good... I am sure he is behind all this!!!" Sakshi said. Reena hummed in response. "Hey can I ask you a question??" Sakshi asked. "Yes!!" Reena said.

"Who do you like the most?? Yuva or Rocky??" Sakshi asked. "They both are same!!" She replied. "I know... I am asking whose personality is your favourite... Like they were different isn't it?? Yuva was a roughish handsome guy while Rocky is smoking hot guy!!!"" Sakshi said.

"You guys have your boyfriend and husband. But still give compliments like this to Rocky... I don't understand why??... I am feeling bad for those guys!!!" Reena said. "We are admiring him because he is like that!!!" Sakshi said.

Reena gave an annoyed sign. "Well yeah they both had different personalities and to be frank I love..." Reena said streching the last word as much as she can. Sakshi was eagerly waiting for the reply.

"Both!!!" Reena said. "But how come you can love both of them???... Someone must have more space in your heart!!" Sakshi said.

"See as you said Yuva was roughish handsome guy and he was actually opposite of Rocky... He used to treat me like a normal girl and never showed his jealous side when Kamal was with me... He always annoyed and teased me okay Rocky also do the same. But Yuva was something fresh for me... He was simple yet complicated... I never felt I am Reena Shetty or something around him... I was just me the Reena!!!" Reena said.

Sakshi was smiling... "It seems like he is the one!!!" She said. Wait... Now about Rocky... He is dangerous hot guy... He is a mystery... You never know what he is upto... He is obsessive and possessive type... He makes me feel like his queen... He is same Rocky I knew for years!!" Reena said. "What?? How do you know Rocky for years??" Sakshi asked. "I mean I told you nah... I used to get some dreams!!" Reena handled the situation.

Sakshi's husband got a call so he asked Rocky to call her. Rocky came to Reena's room and was about to knock the door. "And importantly how many times I hurt him he loves me the same but just tries to give me the space i need!!!" Reena said. "So madam you love both Yuva and Rocky!!!" She asked.

"Yeah... I love them both!!!" Reena replied. Rocky opened the door and informed that Sakshi had to leave now because her husband have some urgent work. Reena looked at him worried as if he heard something but he acted as he didn't.

Sakshi left the room leaving this couple alone. "What is your plan???" He asked. "Plan?? What plan??" She asked. He stood near her. "So you have no idea what I am asking Reena???" He asked. "What is it Rocky... I don't understand!!!" She said. Rocky looked into her eyes straight. "Nothing!!!!" He said and left the room.

NEXT DAY:
Reena woke up and got ready for her workout. She reached the spot were she workouts daily. She noticed Rocky was also there. He too workout there and he leaves before her arrival. But today he was standing there with his dumbbells.

"You completed??" She asked. "Nope... Now only started!!" He said. She nodded and started her workout. Rocky was clearly a distraction for her. He was sweating and his hair strand falling in his face when he bends down to take his dumbbells making him too hot to handle. She remembered when Yuva was doing workout and she saw him like that. Unknowingly she smiled and Rocky noticed it.

"I think you are not in a mood to workout!!!" He said. "What do you mean???" She asked. "I mean you look so distracted!!!" He said. "I am not!!" She argued and continued her workout. Sanaya saw them both together. She came there to interrupt their moment.

"Baby shall I join???" Sanaya asked. "Sure sweety!!!" He said. "Sweety?? He says everyones nickname and already forgot my nickname "Chinna" and even the "Wild Kitty"???" Reena cursed Rocky in her mind. Rocky saw her expression and was enjoying her jealousy side.

Sanaya started doing workout. Reena noticed that she is overdoing the workout which is not good. "Sweety... You shouldn't be doing this much of high intensity workout at the very first day... It's not good for health!!!" Reena said. "I am not new to workout... I know how to do!!!" Sanaya said. Reena rolled her eyes.

In few minutes Sanaya fall because of the sprain in her ankle. Reena was controlling her laugh by biting her cheek from inside. "OMG sweety!!!" Rocky said and went near her. "Rocky it's paining... Take me to my room please!!" She said. "Fuck..." Reena said and looking here and there to do something.

Rocky was ready to take her in his arms just to irritate Reena. She stood behind tensed to stop this thing. She saw Lee was in the garden. She waved him to see her but he was busy talking to someone in call. "Is he committed with someone or what??? Why can't he look at the surrounding??" She asked herself. Rocky took Sanaya in his hands.

Finally Lee saw Reena doing circus near the balcony. He parted his lips to ask but Reena put finger in her lips to signal him not to talk. She gestured him to fall in the ground unconscious. He couldn't understand anything. She closed her eyes and signed him to do that and fall on the ground.

He somewhat understood that Chipkali i.e Sanaya is the problem. And finally he understood the assignment by the stunts Reena was doing. He closed his eyes and fall on the ground. "Lee!!!!" Reena screamed and jerked both Rocky and Sanaya. "What happened???" He asked. "Look at there!!!" She showed him the garden.

Reena quickly held Rocky's hand. "Come lets go... We need to see what happened to him!!!" She said. "But sweety??" He asked. "Put her down Rocky... PUT HER DOWN ROCKY!!!... She said as if she was ordering him. He narrowed his eyes and somewhat understood she'll kill him if he didn't do it.

She understood what she was doing and cleared her throat. "Her one leg is injured, the other one is fine nah... She'll manage!!!" She said. "No no Rocky it's paining I can't walk!!!" Sanaya said.

"Lee's life is in danger you come!!!!" Reena said. Rocky looked at both the girls and finally made Sanaya sit in the nearby couch. "My room is in ground floor only, you can take me there and then go to rescue Lee!!!" Sanaya said eyeing Reena. "We don't have time!!" Reena said and dragged him to the garden.

Lee was lying in the ground straight. "Who falls like this huh?? Why I think he is just acting??" Rocky asked looking at Reena suspiciously. "No I saw him falling... He is not acting Rocky!! May be dehydrated or something!!" She said looking at Lee. Rocky took Lee in his arms and Reena stood near him. She caressed Lee's hair. "You'll be fine Lee!!!" She said whimpering.

Rocky shook his head at the over dramatic girl near him and the over dramatic boy who is in his arms now. Sanaya somehow stood up from the floor and fuming at Reena who tricked her. "See she stood up... She is the one who was acting!!!" Reena said to Rocky. He looked at Sanaya and turned his gaze at Reena who was giving a evil smirk at her victory.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.4K 44
He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again.......
1.3K 87 5
kgf
32.9K 1.2K 18
Book of one shots/short stories of Our beloved Handsome villain ROCKY❣️❣️ Staring Rocking star Yash Radhika Pandit Shrinidhi Sh...
44.1K 2.1K 42
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 �...