Mlb X DC (Marinette X Kagami)

By DragonLightskz

Hello everyone, welcome to my story, this is also my first story and I would like to first inform you that I... More

star
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Side Story
Part 18
Part 19 (The end)

Part 17

475 2 12
By DragonLightskz

3rd Pov

In the room there are two girls who are sleeping but are awakened by Alfred.

Alfred: Ms. Marinette, Ms. Kagami, please take a shower and come down to have breakfast with everyone and go to school.

Marinette groaned waking up, as did Kagami.

Marinette looked at her watch, it was 5:30.

Marinette: We'll be down in a few minutes, Alfred.

We can see Alfred walking around calling the others.

In Marinette and Kagami's room.

Marinette woke up and rubbed her eyes trying to get up but couldn't, she felt someone holding her waist.

Marinette looked down and saw Kagami still sleeping while hugging Marinette's waist.

Marinette smiled: Come on, we have to go to school. Kagami: 5 more minutes.

Marinette: No, if you don't wake up I will.

Kagami she didn't understand what Marinette meant, she suddenly felt like she was being bitten in the ear.

She immediately woke up.

Kagami: Can't you just stop doing that.

Marinette: Only when I want to.

Kagami was left with nothing but blushing.

Marinette: Let's change and come down to breakfast with everyone.

Kagami nodded.

Both of them went to the wardrobe and got something to wear.

The two walked into the bathroom.

Marinette brushed her teeth while watching Kagami brushing her teeth.

Kagami didn't notice that Marinette was looking at her.

After brushing their teeth, they both decided to take a shower.

However, there was a difficult situation before entering the bath.

It was Marinette's huge penis in front of Kagami and it was very hard.

Kagami's Pov.

Kagami: ((Shit, look at that big thing, how can my mouth take it, did I see it wrong or did it get bigger))

Marinette: Sorry about this, I'll make it go away.

Before Marinette made it disappear Kagami took it.

Marinette: What are you doing?

Kagami: That thing is huge so I'll h-help y-you take it down just because I just want to h-help you.

Marinette: If you want to help me, I don't mind.

3rd Pov

Kagami immediately started doing the ups and downs slowly.

Kagami: ((It's sturdy and big inside))

Kagami didn't notice that her vagina was watering.

Marinette noticed and decided to make Kagami feel climax.

Marinette lay down and let Kagami face her penis, while Kagami's vagina was facing hers.

Kagami decided to feed that huge penis and her mouth.

Marinette decided to lick Kagami's watery vagina.

Inside the bathroom, the heat could be felt from the two girls playing with each other.

After a while.

Kagami felt like she was coming out.

Marinette also felt like she was coming out.

Marinette: I'm coming out.

Kagami: Hm um u-m.

Kagami also wanted to say that she was coming out as she continued to suck Marinette's penis.

Both of them had already reached the limit of their tolerance, both of them were out together.

Marinette's semen flowed straight into Kagami's mouth but Kagami tried to swallow it but again it was too much so she pulled it out of Marinette's penis and the semen in her mouth spilled out along with Marinette's semen.

Kagami's semen came out and shot into Marinette's face and Marinette licked it all and licked Kagami's vagina for a while then stopped.

Both of them gasp.

Kagami: That was so intense, it was so much it spilled out of my mouth.

Marinette: Yours too but it has your sweet taste and I didn't spare a piece.

Kagami just blushed because she didn't expect Marinette to be like a lewd maiden.

Marinette approached and gave Kagami a gentle kiss.

Marinette: Let's clean this place up and take a shower, we both don't want people to wonder why it took us so long, do we?

Kagami just nodded.

The two decide to clean up their scene, then shower and change and head down to the dining room.

The two decided to enter the dining room.

In the dining room Bruce and Selina are sitting and talking about scheduling a trip for Akuma's class.

Dick, Kor'i and Mar'i were sitting on chairs waiting for Marinette and Kagami.

Tim is drinking coffee and talking to Cassandra and Barbara, the three of whom are discussing their 11th grade test.

Damian was sitting on a chair waiting for his big sister and her girlfriend to come down to the dining room and have breakfast with everyone.

Marinette and Kagami took their seats.

Marinette: Sorry it took us so long.

Bruce: It's okay, we just arrived.

Everyone is sitting at the dinner table including Alfred, everyone is talking to each other thinking of a way to sue Lila and her team.

After meal.

Both Marinette and Kagami picked up their backpacks and went to the garage.

Alfred was waiting for both girls with Dick and Jason.

Alfred opened the door and invited them both up.

The two entered and Alfred closed the door and stepped into the driver's seat.

Alfred: Please fasten your seat belt.

Everyone fastened their seat belts, and Alfred immediately drove to school.

While going to school.

Dick: Hey, I wanted to talk to you both about yesterday.

Marinette: What happened yesterday?

Jason: The girl Lila said she was Damian's girlfriend.

Marinette angrily shouted: WHAT!!!

Marinette: I thought I was going to kill her, how dare she say that, besides Damian is only 12 years old and she's an asshole.

Kagami: I have to agree on this Lila is an asshole along with her friends.

Marinette: Me and Kagami will embarrass her and her group even more, what do you think, Kagami.

Kagami: Of course I will.

Dick: We're looking forward to seeing it.

Jason: That's right, let's make her and her friends the most humiliated in school.

Alfred: Attention everyone, we've arrived.Marinette and Kagami got off the bus.

Alfred: Ms. Marinette, Ms. Kagami.

Marinette and Kagami looked at Alfred.

Alfred: Let's make them the most humiliated ever.

Marinette: We will. Kagami: Yeah.

Alfred smiled and then got into the car.

Dick: So we call you two a Marinette and Kagami or should we call Vinyl and Octivia?

Marinette: Call us Vinyl and Octivia anywhere until you get home you can call us by our normal names.

Dick: Okay.

Jason smiled: Let's give them a lesson when it comes to teasing you two.

Both: We will.

Both go to school.

Alfred drove Dick and Jason to Akuma's class.

While they both went to school.

Marinette opened her phone to watch the news and smiled a little.

(Let's call Marinette and Kagami Vinyl and Octavia)

Vinyl: Hey K-...ehem I mean Octavia, look.

Octavia: Hmm?

Octivia looks at Vinyl's phone and sees Alya's news about what she did and their words yesterday that made Alya breaking news.

Octavia also smiled at Vinyl.

The whole school is watching the news about yesterday's incident and is very angry at what Alya did to her old best friend.

Meanwhile Akuma class.

Alya has just woken up from the ringing of the bell, she is in a tired state.

Alya: ((It's a nightmare everyone looks at me with angry eyes, it's all just a dream))

She got up and took her clothes and entered the bathroom, after taking a shower she walked out of the bathroom.

She looked around the room and didn't see Chloe.

Alya: ((She must have come down first))

Alya walked out of the room and used the roof ladder to go down to the hotel lobby.

After arriving she stepped off the roof ladder to go to the dining room, while walking to the dining room all the hotel staff looked at her with eyes that said they looked at her with eyes of disgust. .

She didn't understand why everyone in the hotel was looking at her like that.

She goes to the dining room and finds her classmates already in there now they are having breakfast.

She walked over to Lila.

While Lila was chatting with Adrien about their last night, Alya appeared so they stopped talking.

Alya: Hey Lila, what a great breakfast.

Lila: Hey, are you okay?

Alya: What do you mean I'm perfectly fine.

Max: Don't you remember what happened yesterday?

Alya: What's the matter?

The TV showed yesterday's news about Lady Noir and Ryuko's interview about yesterday's events.

Alya saw and heard.

She immediately fell to the ground and curled up like a very pitiful girl.

Alya: ((It's not all a dream but real, oh no))

Now she understood why, everyone was looking at her with eyes of hatred and anger.

Max: Look, don't be sad, Alya we'll help you.

Alya: No you don't understand no one can help me, the people I admire have seen it and seen it, my career as a reporter has collapsed.

Lila: I think I know how to get you back to being a reporter.

Alya: Is it possible?

Lila: Of course, my mother knows those two so she can convince them and let you in.

Alya: Thank you, thank you very much, I owe you a lot.

Alya cheered up thanks to Lila's stupid lies.

Meanwhile the table of the Marinette group.

They are watching the news about Alya being surrounded by reporters and talking about what she did, they see Alya crying and running away from reporters and news journalists.

Alix: Hahaha look at her face, it's pathetic.

Nino: It's true that inside her it's like a baby crying and begging for her mother.

Zoe: Look how scared she looks.

The three are laughing happily, then they hear Lila's lie which makes Alya cheer up.

Nino: Look at another stupid lie from Lila.

Alix: I don't understand why she's so gullible.

Zoe: She can go to Google to look up news and yet listen to Lila's words, it's really hard to understand.

Nino and Alix nodded at what Zoe said.

After breakfast everyone left the hotel.

Dick and Jason got there and got out of the car and went to Akuam's class.

Dick: Okay everyone get in the car we'll go to school but be prepared because when we're done we'll go to the Daily Planet, you guys don't remember.

Class: Yes.

Dick: Good.

Everyone got in the car and on their way to school.

After arriving at the school everyone got off the bus and entered the school.

Akuma class entered their classroom. The bell rang and announced that it was time for class.

All students take their seats.

(Female) The teacher walks in: Good morning everyone, my name is..., I'm a music teacher, you can choose any instrument you want.

Vinyl: Can I use this? Vinyl brought out a DJ player that she bought yesterday.

(Female) teacher: Of course, those who don't have them can choose the instruments from the cabinet.

Everyone takes their own instrument.

Alya: I'm not good at playing this.

Lila: I used to play music since I was little and I'm very good at music so I will help you.

Everyone watched as Lila showed Alya how to use an instrument.

(Female) Teacher: Why don't you play music for everyone to hear first.

Vinyl first, she created an electronic music that wowed everyone in the class with how to DJ and how to make the music even better.

Octivia plays the grita that Vinyl bought for her, thanks to Vinyl's help, she knows how to play the grita all the way and how to tweak it to make the music better.

Vinyl just played along with Octavia, the two created music that surprised the whole class with their music being both vibrant and exciting and energized by their music.

At the end of the class the whole class applauded.

After a while everyone showed off their musical skills, it was now the turn of Marinette's defense team.

Alix plays grita, Zoe plays piano, Nino plays his DJ set.

All 3 performed for the class to listen to their music, although not as good as Vinyl and Octavia, but it must be said that the music was so smooth that everyone applauded.

Now to Lila's group.

Lila became the leader of the group and started playing music.

But because Alya doesn't know how to play music, it makes her group's music harsh, making everyone not like it at all because Lila's music makes everyone's ears hurt.

(Female)Teacher: Stop, stop.

Lila's group stopped.

(Female)Teacher: I think all of you should stop playing music.

Lila: Why is that?

Alya: That's right, there's no reason to stop, our music is better than everyone else's.

(Female)Teacher: No, I suggest you stop playing music immediately or you will be banned, because you don't know how to play music.

The recess bell for the next subject rang.

(Female) Teacher: Okay, you can disperse.

Everyone left the classroom to go to another class to study the next subject.

While Vinyl and Octavia were going to the locker to get the books for the next subject.

Vinyl tells Octavia she's going to clean up and will come back later.

While she was going to the locker to get her books, a blond boy followed her.

None other than Adrien Agrest.

She went to her locker and took out the key to open the locker and took out the books when she closed it when Adrien's face appeared.

Adrien's Pov.

We went to the classroom, when we entered the classroom, we were greeted by the kind teacher, who teaches music, who asked us to choose an instrument from the closet.

I see Vinyl pull out an expensive-looking DJ player.

Adrien: ((I wonder how rich she is))

I saw Vinyl play her music, I have to admit it was very good.

I saw Octavia take out a grita and it's equally expensive.

I saw her playing grita and her playing skills were not bad, I saw Vinyl play her music with Octavia, both of them created great music that blew my mind.

After the two finished playing the others started playing theirs too, although I have to admit that everyone's music wasn't bad at all.

In the end my group of old friends, my old best friends Nino, Alix, Zoe all three are playing, Nino playing DJ, Alix playing grita, Zoe playing Piano, I have to admit they play pretty well.

After a while also came my group.

The piano player is also quite good but Alya and Lila when playing both can't play very well, when playing, Alya doesn't know how to use an instrument or music, so it makes our music a mess.

The chaos caused the teacher to scream stop.

She asked our class to stop playing music or they would be banned.

The bell rang to announce it was time to play.

I saw Vinyl and Octavia going somewhere, I decided to follow them and convince them to be Lila's friends maybe make them sluts for me.

I saw Vinyl going to the bathroom this was an opportunity to convince the girl Octavia, I followed her and she opened the closet and took out her books without noticing me, I stood next to her closet when she closed the closet she saw me.

Octavia's Pov.

At the end of the music class me and Vinyl (My Girlfriend) went to the locker and took out my books for the next class, I felt like someone was watching us, I think Vinyl noticed and pretend to go to the toilet.

I went to the closet and opened it to get my books, I looked down at the ground and saw a familiar pair of shoes that I can't forget: Adrien Agreste.

Just as I expected when I closed the closet that damn face appeared in front of me again, I saw him looking at my body and he had a disgusting look on his face.

Octavia: ((Damn you fucking pervert))

I try to sound cool and serious.

Octavia: What do you want from me while watching me and Vinyl.

Adrien: Hey I just wanted to say hello.

Octavia: That's all, hello, now go away.

Adrien: Couldn't you be kinder.

Octavia: I won't say it again, go away.

Adrien: I was wondering if you could give me your number.

Octavia: Nope.

Adrien: Don't you want a famous rich handsome man like me to be your boyfriend, don't you want to give me your number.

Octavia: What the hell are you, I already have a girlfriend and I don't even want to ask for a number from a scum, pervert like you.

Adrien: Then we'll do it the hard way.

Adrien suddenly grabbed my cheeks and was about to kiss me but someone walked up and punched Adrien right in the face, none other than Vinyl.

Vinyl's Pov

When Octavia and I went to the bookcase I sensed someone was following us, I pretended to go to the bathroom to see who our stalker was.

I hid in a place where no one could see me and I saw Adrien following behind Octavia.

I wonder what his plan is to spy on us.

I continued to watch, I saw Octavia open the closet to get her books, I saw Adrien standing behind the cupboard.

When she closed the cupboard and saw Adrien's face.

She asked what Adrien wanted while following us.

He said he just wanted to say hello, but I didn't quite believe it.

The next thing I was told made me extremely angry.

He wanted to make Octavia his girlfriend, but she refused, he grabbed Octivia's cheeks and forced her to kiss him, I came out of hiding and went over to them and punched him, straight into Adrien's face caused Adrien to break several teeth along with a huge bruised face.

Adrian: Ahhhhhhhhh.

Adrien just got up and hugged his stupid face along with a few broken teeth.

Vinyl: What the hell do you think you are that touches her.

Adrien: I just wanted to say hello.

Vinyl: Hello your fucked scum, don't think I don't know I've heard and seen everything, you think you can touch her why don't you tell her she has a girlfriend.

Adrien: Then just break up.

Vinyl: Her girlfriend is me and you think you have the right to touch her, don't even think about it.

Octavia: Hey hey, calm down, i am okay now.

Octavia tries to put on a layer of vinyl but she keeps looking at Adrien.

Octavia: Let's get out of here.

Vinyl and Octavia walk away but Vinyl turns and looks at Adrien.

Vinyl: Don't even think about touching her again or I'll make your life hell.

The two walked away leaving Adrien standing there and frightened by Vinyl's threat, the school press caught the scene and decided to publish it.

Octavia: Don't you think that's a bit too much.

Vinyl: Too much, he tries to touch you and force you to kiss him, how can I not be angry.

Octavia: Hai hai, you right, ok?

Vinyl: Fine, but if he touches you again I'll break his arm.

Octavia: Okay, let's go, I don't want to be late for the next class.

Vinyl: Okay let's go.

3rd Pov

Both girls entered the classroom and sat down in their seats.

Almost the entire class was present except for Adrien who was in the infirmary dressing up from Vinyl's punch.

Teacher comes in: Take out your books and open chapter 156.

The teacher who was teaching the lecture got an annoying knock on the door, the history teacher let in none other than Adrien with a purple face bandaged in.

Teacher: You must be Adrien Agreste you are late and what happened to your face.

Adrien looked at Vinyl and saw a face ready to kill Adrien at any moment.

Adrien: I had a bit of an accident so it's okay now, sorry for being late.

Teacher: I'll pass this time, now go back to your seat.

Adrien returned to his seat, the others were asking what was wrong but Adrien did not answer.

After finishing school, the bell signaled that lunch time had arrived, all students went down to the school canteen to have lunch.

Lila and her party still refuse to give up to convince Vinyl and Octivia to join them.

Lila had suggested that they would drive those two crazy to the point of begging us to stop and then we could be their friends, Adrien thought this was a good plan to be friends with them so also joined in, which they didn't expect Vinyl and Octavia to hear.

Vinyl: Looks like they have a plan to drive us crazy.

Alix: So what should we do to help you two?

Vinyl: That's the plan, we'll show Ladyblog to Alya's gods and then they'll find out if it's true this will make them and Alya a laughingstock for the press.

Nino: Good plan and I'm in.

Alix: Me too.

Zoe: Me too.

Octavia: I won't miss seeing them suffer.

After lunch, everyone gathered in the next class, drawing.

All students are present in the room.

Teacher: Hello students I will be the teacher in charge of drawing, you can draw anything you want.

Everyone started drawing according to what they wanted.

Teacher: Stop drawing kids now we'll see how you draw, Vinyl first.

Vinyl is in front of the drawing step where she is giving flowers to Octavia, everyone is looking at her and she is a bit embarrassed.

Teacher: You are very good at A+, next to Octavia.

Octivia shows everyone her drawing which shows her and Vinyl sitting on a chair together watching the sunset.

Teacher: Well done you will get an A, next.

Vinyl just gave Octavia a thumbs up as a little congratulation, but inside she blushed furiously.

Vinyl: It's great in it.

Octivia: Thank you.

After a while it was Alya's turn, she wasn't very good at drawing but she could still see for a while.

Teacher: C. The teacher didn't talk much and ignored it, going to see Adrien's paintings.

Teacher: Very good B+.

Finally, Lila, she doesn't know how to draw, she just doodles.

Teacher: Whose picture is this?

Lila: Mine, ma'am.

Teacher: I can't believe this is the first time I've seen someone draw so badly, F.

Alya: F, why did you give her an F.

Teacher: So what do you think of that drawing?

Alya: At least give her a C or a D.

Teacher: It's a problem that not every teacher is benevolent, if I give her a C or D it's not balanced for other students because I see everyone else trying, tried to draw, and she didn't she didn't draw at all but just swiped a few lines, so there's no point changing.

Bell ring

Teacher: Everyone can leave.

Akuma's class walked out of the classroom and the bus was waiting for them.

Alya: I can't believe how stingy she is, she's not being kind to her at all.

Juleka: She is said to be the most difficult teacher in the school.

Lila: Hey don't worry guys it doesn't matter next time I'll try.

Max: We'll help you next time.

Marinette's group.

Alix: Uhh Lila hey Lila that they are so stupid.

Nino: Even though they're our old friends, it's true that they're stupid.

Zoe: I don't understand why I'm friends with them.

Alix and Zoe: Same.

Jason: Okay listen, my brother has all the announcements so focus.

The whole class gathered and watched as Dick stood up to announce.

Dick: We're going to meet Clark Kent and his wife Lois Kent, they'll be your guides to the Daily Planet so listen to what they have to say, okay?

Whole class: Got it.

Dick: Good.

Dick sat back in his seat.After a few minutes everyone arrived.

The class got off the bus and were greeted by famous reporters Clark Kent and Lois Kent, both of them trying to be polite.

Clark: Welcome to the Daily Planet.

The entire class of Akuma looked up to see an extremely tall tower topped with an earth-shaped sphere that was the symbol of the Daily Planet.

Clark: This is also the place for future reporters and editors and future generations to thrive.

Lois: This company is owned and sponsored by Bruce Wayne so all the equipment inside is very expensive so it can't be damaged at all, do you understand?

Alya: I am also a reporter and my dream is to work here.

Clark: Aren't you the one that Lady Noir and Ryuko claimed to have betrayed your friends.

Alya: No, I didn't betray my friends, they must be lying.

Lois: There's no such thing as a hero lying.

Clark: Working specifically for Batman, Louis and I did a little bit of your research on the internet and we did a lot of research on what you said.

Alya: All of these are infallible truths.

Clark: All that stuff is garbage.

Alya: W-what?!!!

Lois: We have researched it very carefully, but your information is not true at all.

Clark: It's full of falsehoods and lies, that's why we don't think you can work here, you're blacklisted around the world.

Lois: Let's go sightseeing, everyone.

While visiting the whole class Akuma didn't notice anything but they just kept quiet and comforted Alya, Lila tried to reassure Alya.

Lila: Hey Alya don't be sad, I will ask my mother to talk to them and offer you to be an intern.

Alya: Do you think that's possible.

Lila: Of course friends are supposed to help each other.

Lila smiled as if she could help Alya but it was all a lie.

Alya: Thank you, thank you so much for helping me.

Lila: What do friends do if they can't help their friends.

Clark heard everything Lila said.

Clark: ((This girl has such easy-to-detect strategy snails and lies that they don't realize, this girl is a mind manipulator and turns people's suffering into happiness. for myself, this girl is scum, I have to report this to Bruce))

After a while it was time for a break.

Clark: It's company break now, so you can go for an hour break and see you again.

Everyone went down to the place where all the employees in the company were taking a break.

While walking, Lila accidentally bumped into someone.

Because she didn't pay attention to the way, she accidentally bumped into the boy.

Causing her to fall to the ground while the boy was standing there.

It was Jonathan Kent.

Jon: ((Shit why did I bump into her, calm down and handle it normally))

Jon: Excuse me, are you okay?

Lila: I'm fine but how can a kid like you walk around without noticing and bumping into me.

Although it's not his fault, he has to pretend it's his fault.

Jon: Sorry I didn't pay attention to the road so I accidentally hit it.

Alya: You think you're going to have to apologize if you accidentally bumped into it, then think again.

Alya took a hot cup of coffee and threw it at Jon's face.

Alya: Sorry for bumping into your face by accident hahaha.

Jon pretended to be in pain from hot coffee splashing in his face.

Jon: Ahhhh.

Lila's group laughed.

While that group of Marinette.

Nino went to get the towel and gave it to Jon.

Alix: Hey kid, are you okay?

Jon: Yeah, just a minor burn from the coffee.

Zoe: I think you should stay away from them because they're not people you should be touching.

Jon knows who is lying and telling the truth and he knows that they are telling the truth and because they are kind enough to help him.

Nino: Hey kid, you should go back to your parents or she will make you hurt more.

Jon: Yes, thank you, I'll stay away from them and tell my parents about this.

Jon immediately ran to his parents.

Clark due to his ability to hear from a distance, along with X-Ray vision that made him hear and see everything that happened, he accidentally broke his coffee cup.

Colleague: Woah woah are you okay?

Clark: Huh u um I'm fine maybe my physical strength is too strong.

Lois: Honey, what's wrong?

Clark: Something just happened to our son.

Jon appeared.

Jon: Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you.

At the end of the break everyone turned around and regrouped and waited for Clark and Lois to show up.

The two entered and Akuma's class saw that their faces had angry expressions.

Clark: I think the tour is over.

Alya: But according to schedule it will end at 5pm.

Lois: We decided to end it because of what you did to our son.

Lila: Ma'am we don't even know who your son is?

Jon stepped out.

Clark: This is our son Jonathan Kent.

Lois: We heard everything from Jon so we decided to cancel the trip.

Alya: Sir, I confirm it was an accident.

Clark: What an accident, how about accidentally hitting it and you splashing hot coffee in your face and laughing is an accident.

Alya: I-I...

Clark: My wife and I have been thinking twice about whether to let you in, so after hearing what my son told me, my wife and I decided never to have you work here again.

Lois: You have been specially blacklisted and banned worldwide, which will be available tomorrow.

Alya: Please sir...

Clark: Get out of here or we'll call security.

Lois: Also all three of you can stay.

Lois only Nino, Alix, Zoe let them stay.

The 3 stayed while the class had to leave the building.

The class was greeted by Dick and Jason.

Jason: We won't talk much, get in the car.

The whole class got on the bus and was driven back to the hotel.

Everyone went to their room.

Alya is crying because her dream has really been broken.

Chloe finds Alya annoying so she asks Alya to stop crying but she can't, causing her to cover her face with her hand.

Meanwhile Adrien and Lila's room.

Adrien: I didn't expect it to be like this.

Lila: Why if we know it's their child we can make him listen to us and he will tell his parents to stop spreading bad rumors.

Adrien: We didn't know it was their child so we couldn't change it.

Lila: What a bad day.

Lila saw Adrien's oozing vagina and erect penis.

Lila: Today is a troublesome day so fuck me hard and let's relieve the stress.

Lila opened her vagina with two fingers to show Adrien, Adrien licked her pussy making her moan.

Lila brought her mouth close to Adrien's penis and gave it and her mouth and sucked with another frenzy and craving.

Both are coming out.

Lila: ((Here's the big, sticky semen I've been waiting for))

Adrien: ((I'll make this bitch moan))

Adrien licked Lila's vagina more furiously causing Lila to moan more.

Lila licked and licked her tongue around the penis inside her mouth.

Both immediately out.

Lila's semen shot out and Adrien licked all of her flowing semen.

Adrien's semen poured out inside Lila's mouth causing her to suffocate due to too much but she swallowed it all.

Lila: Now to the main stage.

Lila took off all her clothes and opened her wet pussy to Adrien.

Adrien takes off his clothes and sees Lila greeting him.

Adrien immediately thrust his penis inside Lila causing her to groan.

Lila: Yes, that's what I want faster.

Adrien did it faster and grabbed Lila's butt with both hands and made it faster.

Lila: ((I can feel his big penis inside me, it's so deep and hard it's about to touch and it's only a few centimeters))

Adrien changed position forcing Lila to sit like a dog and was fucked from behind by Adrien.

Lila: ((That's right, it's almost touching))

Lila: Ah~a~hh~ahh~aaa~h~ahhhh.

Adrien: Tell me what you want?

Lila: I-I want that big p-penis of yours i-inside of me.

Adrien: Tell me what I am to you.

Lila: M-my boyfriend.

Adrien: No, I'm your Daddy call me your Daddy.

Lila: Yes D-Daddy, please f-fuck me stronger and faster.

Adrien: Good girl.

Adrien immediately worked faster causing Lila to moan more.

Lila's groan was partially covered by the steps but they didn't close the window or cover it, Lila's moan echoed throughout the hotel so that everyone could hear it but didn't know where.

Outside the hotel there were two girls on duty and heard a groan and saw Adrien fuck Lila, they decided to take a picture as proof for Lila's mother.

Then take a look at both of them leaving there.

Meanwhile Adrien and Lila are Fucked.

Both are almost reaching their limit.

Both immediately out.

Lila's semen shot out around Adrien's penis.

Adrien's sperm shoots out and fills Lila's uterus.

After having sex, the two fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Vinyl and Octivia.

After they were done they both decided to visit their store.

Both visited and found that the store was selling well.

The two entered and were greeted by Harley Quinn.

Harley: Welcome to the store, how can I help you two?

Octavia: I'd like a chocolate cake and a strawberry smoothie.

Vinyl: Same.

Harley: Your food will be available in a few minutes.

Harley went into the kitchen to inform Poison Ivy of what they ordered.

Harley: Hey Ivy someone ordered 2 Chocolate Cakes and 2 Strawberry Smoothies.

Ivy: It's clear.

Vinyl: I didn't expect both of them to make it so popular.

Octavia: Yes, both of them seem to be gifted.

Vinyl: You think we should buy something for everyone.

Octavia: That's also a good idea I think everyone will like.

Poison Ivy and Harley came out to bring them food.

Ivy: Here's your dish.

Vinyl: Thank you very much.

Octavia: Thank you.

Ivy: What do you think of the food we make.

Vinyl: Very good and improved a lot.

Octavia: Both of you are very gifted in cooking.

Ivy: Thank you, so you two go back and watch the development work like that.

Vinyl: That's right.

Harley just looked at them talking to each other without understanding why they were talking to each other as if they knew each other from before.

Harley didn't recognize behind Vinyl and Octivia's makeup as Marinette and Kagami, but Poison Ivy did because of her plants, She also has the ability to sense the positive energy of others.

Ivy: I wonder why you two have to be in disguise.

Vinyl: The spy watches over the classroom.

Ivy: Okay.

Harley: Babe why are you talking to them like you've known each other for so long.

Ivy: It's Marinette and Kagami both of them in disguise.

Harley: Whattttt, are you both in disguise?

Vinyl: That's right.

Octavia: We disguised our old class so no one would notice and we're spying on them.

Ivy: What a great idea.

Harley: What did you both come here for?

Vinyl: We decided to see how this place developed from what we saw as it was very good.

Ivy: Harley and I created recipes for different cakes.

Octavia: You guys are very talented in cooking.

Ivy and Harley: Thank you.

Vinyl: Done, we want to buy some more.

Ivy: Listening here.

Vinyl: We'll buy this and that and this...

After a few minutes.

Ivy: Here's yours.

Vinyl: How much?

Ivy: You don't have to, you've given us a place to live and a job and we're so grateful we can't take the money.

Vinyl: Come on take it, we bought it anyway.

Ivy: No way.

Vinyl: Yes it's.

Ivy: No.

Vinyl: Yes.

Ivy: No

Vinyl: Yes

Ivy: No

Vinyl: Yes

Ivy: No

Vinyl: Alright, shall we pay half?

Ivy: Haizz fine, $50.

Vinyl: Here keep the change.

Vinyl gives Ivy $100.

Ivy: You're a sly girl.

Vinyl: I have my way.

Vinyl and Octavia get their things and go to the store.

While they were walking, they met Alfred driving Dick and Jason home.

Vinyl: Alfred.

Alfred heard the scream and stopped and saw both girls and drove towards Vinyl and Octavia. Alfred stepped out and opened the door.

Alfred: Invite the two of you in.

Vinyl: You don't have to treat us so luxuriously.

Alfred: Both of you are members of Mr.Wayne's family while I'm just a housekeeper.

Vinyl: No Alfred you are a family member and we consider you a grandfather we respect.

Octavia: I see Alfred as my grandfather.

Dick: Yes, she's right.

Jason: Everyone respects him because he's our grandfather.

This moved Alfred how much his grandchildren loved him.

Alfred: Thanks for everyone's encouragement, let's get in the car or the cakes will all melt.

Both got into the car.

Dick: Where do you buy these?

Vinyl: From our shop because Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are working there.

Octavia: They're making the cakes you're eating.

Dick: I have to admit it was delicious.

Jason: Yes, they are very gifted when it comes to cooking.

After one everyone came home. Everyone fully trained in the living room.

Marinette and Kagimi took out the food they bought for everyone.

Everyone enjoyed them and they had the same question as to who made them, both girls telling everyone what they told Dick and Jason.

Bruce gets a call from Clark.

Bruce: What's wrong, Clark.

Clark: I know this girl Lila who wants to manipulate the psychology of others and she takes advantage of the innocence of her class and turns them into henchmen.

Marinette: We figured that out before you.

Clark: Oh I just wanted to say goodbye.

An hour later, Clark called back.

Bruce: What's wrong, Clark.

Clark: I need your help.

Bruce: What's wrong?

Clark: This Lila girl and her friend Alya insulted my son and threw coffee in his face, I need you to help me with my job of hurting the girl Lila and her friends and her team suffering and your friends Marinette they helped Jon so I'm glad you have friends like that.

Marinette: Thanks for the compliment Mr.Clark.

Clark: I have to go now goodbye.

Marinette: Tim, Barbara you guys know what to do.

Both nodded and started working. Dick and Jason went to the car to let Alfred drive them to pick up Akuma's class.

After a few minutes they came back.

Dick: They're annoying.

Jason: That's right, only 2 hours after being kicked out.

Marinette: How boring.

Kagami: Would you like to patrol for entertainment?

Marinette: Hell yeah.

Marinette: Father we'll be on patrol and will be back later.

Bruce nodded.

Both transform and patrol.

While searching for criminals, the two hear Lila's groans.

They go and see Adrien is fucking Lila madly and Lila just moans.

The two videotaped everything and took pictures to send to Lila's mother.

The two continued patrolling when they finished they went home to rest.

Marinette and Kagami put the photo and video on their phones so they could send it to Lila's mother.

They both went to their room and put on their pajamas and they both kissed again and fell asleep.

End
Look forward to the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 520 21
- This is of course a Jasonette Fanfic. This story will also have some references to the One-Shot I did in my other book so you can all go check it o...
76.2K 1.5K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
129K 3.1K 26
(Editing/Re-Writing) Who knew that Talia al-Ghul could do something that impacts 2 people's lives. And who knew that the little thing she did could e...
105K 3.1K 60
"I'm f-fine, really Chat.." "No you're not. Stop lying." She flinched. "Don't hurt me, please!" She said, thoughtlessly. "W-why would I?" It all m...