The Lone Spearwoman || One pi...

By AstraSnp

This is my first time writing this reader fanfic so bear with me You woke up in a grassy forest and you seem... More

Introduction
01 - Blurred Memories
02 - The ASL trio
03 - Love Blossoms
04 - The Departing Decision
Update: Character profile
05 - Swords and Spears
06 - The Tournament
07 - Complicated
08 - Conomi Islands
09 - Baratie Restuarant
10 - The Return
11 - The Unwelcomed Customer
12 - Double Trouble
13 - Cowardice takes all
14 - Pride before the fall
15 - The Battle continues
16 - Child's play
Update: Character Profile and L.I
17 - Shared Dream
18 - Memory Refreshed
19 - Not on my watch
20 - Ended Battle, New Members
21 - Operation: Shark Fin Soup
22 - Return of a Friend
23 - Promise Fulfilled
24 - Celebration for Freedom
25 - Bounty Reveal
26 - Meeting an old friend
27 - Calm before the Storm
28 - Meeting Laboon
Birthday Special
29 - To Whiskey Peak
30 - Looks can be deceiving
31 - Ludicrous Night
32 - Misunderstanding Resolved(Not!!)
33 - Im a Monster so what?
34 - The Shark and the Crocodile
35 - Comfort
36 - Dominance Battle
37 - Your Little Firefly
38 - Brotherly Reunion
Update Profile and L.I
39 - Coincidental Save
40 - Desert Trek
41 - Jealousy Sparks
43 - The Aftermath
44 - The Meeting
45 - Not so secret anymore, eh??
46 - Building a New Ship
47 - The Crew breaks apart
48 - Assassination Attempt
49 - CP9 and Betrayals
50 - Change of Plans
51 - Help behind the Scenes
52 - Temporary Alliance
53 - The Plan
54 - The Backup Plan
55 - Operation Disembarkation
56 - SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
57 - Shocking Reveal
Ship Dynamics (For fun)
58 - The Last Battle Plan
59 - Stopping the Buster Call
60 - Farewell, Merry
61 - Old man?!
Your new Vessel
62 - Now Wanted
63 - The Punishment
The Island
64 - The Training
65 - Cherishing Moments
66 - Memories Restored
67 - The Next Move
68 - Marineford War
69 - The Cost of a Life
70 - Post-War
Update: Character Profile
Valentine's Day Special
71 - Secrets of the Past
72 - Dead Or Alive
Your Powers
73 - Trial Completion
74 - Preparations
Sibling Profile
75 - Back Again
Permanent Profile
Marine AU One shot: Family Meeting
76 - Caught Up
77 - To Claim What's Rightfully Yours
78 - Liberation
79 - Tearful Reunion
80 - Swapped
81 - Claims & Identities
Married AU One Shot: Awkward Family Reunions

42 - The End of the Civil War

2K 93 10
By AstraSnp

When Crocodile and Ms. All Sunday left and were out of sight, Luffy stupidly kept banging onto the seastone bars to break free, but it was futile. When everything is clear, you left your hiding spot from the ceiling and land inside the room.

"(First Name)!! What are you doing here??" Nami shouted.

"Setting you free obviously. What other reason do you think??" you replied calmly.

"And how exactly can you free us?!" Usopp questioned while panicking.

You placed your thumb and index fingers on your chin in a thinking manner. "I was thinking of breaking the seastone bars with my strength but it might create more damage to the walls causing more water to get in because we have some devil fruit users here" you were eyeing Luffy and Smoker.

You went over to the lock of the cage and checked it out. You clicked your tongue and said, "Of course, he had to make the lock complex and intricate. Seems lockpicking the cage door is out of the question. Even with my lockpicking skills"

Trying to assess the situation, you scanned the room with dilated pupils. Your gaze was drawn to the underwater chamber through the trapdoor. You walked over and peeked down the hole. Your eyes lit up when you saw the key floating near the bottom of the enclosure but were replaced with a frown when you saw multiple crocodiles surrounding it. It seems that the key is the best shot but at the back of your mind, you know it is not as simple as you think. You shook off that feeling and concentrated on the key underwater.

Normally, a normal person would be worried but you're not worried. Why?? Simple, you're not exactly human and you're fortunate to have a beast form related to the water.

You looked back at the cage seeing the expectant and still fuming crew inside of it with worried looks on their faces.

"Wait . . .what are you doing??"

You smiled at them before you jumped headfirst into the water and shifted to your animal form.

Reminder: You have 4 forms as a beastwoman. Human, hybrid, mermaid, and animal. Yes, I think I didn't mention the fourth one but I decided to add that now so pretend you didn't notice.

Human - Passive use most of the time with shark teeth and gills

Hybrid - Not much change besides the shark tail while your feet are still there

Mermaid - Slight change. Your tail replaces your feet so you're immobile on land

Animal - A lot of differences. You completely turn into a Mako shark with no human features which makes you vulnerable in terms of strength. You can shrink to a smaller size, the baby version of the Mako shark.

The animal form helps you blend in as an animal however the main problem is that you cant grab the key if you don't have any hands to hold it. As you expected, the crocodiles charged at you to attack since you're a different species but you swiftly dodged them since you don't have much time before the water fills up the room. Thanks to your natural speed as a Mako shark, you managed to reach the key in sight, floating centimeters above a wooden table.

Since you got no hands, you decide to use your mouth without accidentally swallowing it. But before you could grab it, you were bitten on the side by one of the crocodiles. You winced in pain and swam at full speed toward to glass to hit the crocodile. It growled in pain as it lets go of its grip and sank to the bottom of the chamber, unconscious.

You swam back to the key as fast as you could but you were tackled by another one of the group. You choked but fought back as you bit the crocodile hard and forced it out of its grip. Your animal form is making you vulnerable so you switched to plan B. You shifted to your mermaid form and swam at them full speed with your fist out. You punched the crocodile and knocked it unconscious.

Once done, you quickly swam back to the key and scooped it up into your hand. With the key in your hand, you allowed a grin to grace your lips. You looked up to check on the Straw hats but it looked like they are shouting even louder in volume. You could even sense some panic in them in their muffled voices. Are they worried about you?? They shouldn't. You'll be up on the surface in no time.

You realize why they are getting louder. It's not that they're worried, they're trying to warn you. You could hear a vicious and hungry growl from behind and it is closer to you. Quickly, you twisted your neck around with eyes frantically looking to find the source of the sound. Another crocodile but bigger than the other two stared back at you, eyes brimming with hunger.

"Listen. I got no time to deal with you as I need to get back to my friends to free them from their little bird cage so if you excuse me, I got some people to save" you told off the crocodile as you swam past the large crocodile as fast as you could towards the trapdoor.

Thanks to the bites from the other two reptiles on your tail, you know that the other crocodiles will take notice of the smell of your blood as it leaks out of your wounds.

"Almost there!!"

Just as you thought you were scot-free, the circular opening only half a foot away, a searing pain shot through your tailfin as something sharp clamped down. A scream rose through your throat but you keep your grip on the critical tight to not want it to slip away.

The crocodile which had managed to catch up with you wasn't biting on your tailfin but it managed to tear a part of it while you were swimming, drawing more blood out of that deep horrendous wound. Just great . . .that will leave quite a scar. Now the other beasts will be able to catch a whiff of it sooner.

But you jinxed it. The other crocodiles, including the two who were knocked out, growled as they come closer to your bleeding form.

Fuck . . .

The crew had seen everything through the partial glass floor. The pure anguish in their voices as they screamed out your name became strikingly clear.

Nami was on her knees, screaming and sobbing as she couldn't do anything else for you. Usopp was shouting at the crocodile before he killed it though his tears and snot took away from the threatening tone. He was desperately shooting at the water yet his ammo didn't do much against the creature's thick skin. Zoro, Ghin, and Luffy were finally crying as well, tears streaming down their faces as they continued to slash, smash and punch the bars, cursing themselves for being weak. Even Smoker stood up and clutched onto the bars tightly as he looked at your bleeding form with worry.

You clicked your tongue. These guys sure are persistent. You spun the large crocodile with its teeth clamping onto your tailfin until you created a man-made whirlpool. The crocodile is still holding on but you know that it's starting to become dizzy so you took this chance to send it flying at the other crocodiles coming. You quickly swam back to the trapdoor. stretching your hand out. You clawed on the edge of the trapdoor before gaining grip. You pulled yourself up as fast as you could, barely missing having your tailfin almost completely bitten off by the said creature.

As soon as your whole body is on the floor, you closed the trapdoor sealed shut, and scrambled or dragged away from the hole. Once you're far enough, you plopped on the floor on your belly, catching your breath.

"I shouldn't have shifted to my animal form in the first place if I had known I would end up like this," you said while panting.

"Get up!!" Luffy shouted, his tone becoming commanding. You're still catching your breath but you replied to him with a thumbs up in the air. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that you were okay.

You couldn't shift back to human form because of the bleeding tailfin so that needs to get treated but first, you look up at Luffy with a close eyed wide smile, showing your shark teeth while holding out the key in your hand.

As if on command, a smile rose to his lips as well. Despite the tears and snot running down his face, Luffy smiled. Beside him, his crew did the same thing. Even Smoker smiled though he hid it behind a scoff as he turned his back against you, leaning against the bars.

"I got the key" you sat back up from your laid position, grunting in pain from your tail.

The members were all back on their feet, reaching for you through the bars. You quickly reassured them that you were fine, but they didn't mind your words.

"I can't move like this so I'll throw it to you" you informed. They immediately prepared to catch the key. Clutching the key while trying not to break it by accident, you brought your hand back and threw the key across the room.

The key soared through the room as time is in slow motion while each of the members lunged forward, desperate to catch the key before it fell into the water below them. The water level never stopped rising and reached their thighs at this point.

However, it was intercepted by a man with a long face, blue-tinted glasses, and middle-parted hair that formed a number 3 on top of his head, who was holding the key. Looking at it in confusion.

"It's the three!!" Luffy shouted, being the first to react.

"It's Mr 3!!" Usopp yelled, correcting his captain.

Ah, so he's one of the Baroque Works agents that was sent to kill the Straw hats before.

"I'm pretty sure it's Mr 5" Zoro piped in.

"No, no, no" Usopp denied. "Mr 5 was the booger guy"

Zoro disagreed, shaking his head. Ghin sighed and pointed it out "Look at the number on his head. It was so obvious"

Zoro flushed in embarrassment but refused to take back his earlier statement, insisting that the guy with a three on his head was Mr 5.

Their argument dragged on while Mr 3 took the time to rehydrate his body and analyze the situation. You were watching the agent in observation when you heard a loud explosion erupt through the room, coming from the main entrance.

Whirling around, you wore an expression of surprise as you watched Sanji beat up one of the crocodiles that had somehow managed to climb through the trapdoor. Sanji stood confidently on top of the fallen crocodile's body, a pair of tinted glasses resting lowly on the bridge of his nose as he observed the situation calmly. His calm was soon forgotten as he took in your injured form.

"(First Name)!!" The shout was coated in fear and horror and when you turned around to look at the source of the shout. It was Vivi, standing on top of the remained of the stairs, looking at you with shock. Oh, right. This was the first time she had seen my mermaid form.

Sanji's composure quickly disintegrated as he took in your form. He was beside you, ignoring the happy shouts of the crew.

"I'm fine, Sanji. I've been through worse injuries so there's no need to fret about it. You need to do something about your crew though" you assured him then pointed at the crew and Mr 3.

Mr 3 cackled maliciously, causing everyone's attention to shift to him. With a sinister look in his eyes, he brought the key closer to his mouth. The looks of horror he received as everyone realized what he was going to do only fueled Mr 3. Without considering the consequences, he swallowed the key. Choking on the metal object took away from the dramatic scene but in the end, the crew still looked stunned and horrified so he checked it off as a win.

Your right eye and the right side of your mouth twitched. You went through all that shit to get the key in exchange for a few injuries, just to get it all wasted for it to be swallowed by some dumbass?? No, you're not having that. You released a dark, murderous aura all over the room as everyone took notice of the bloodlust and killing intent washing over them.

Luffy was the first to find the source of the blood-curdling aura and quickly divert his eyes away while sweatdropping. He had seen you furiously angry before and all he could do was internally pray that you won't beat him senseless, to a pulp, or worse . . .kill him.

'You shouldn't have made (First Name) angry'

Mr 3 turned around, trembling in fear at the unknown female beside the blonde man. He was drenched in a cold sweat and trembling at you with wide, fearful eyes.

You told Sanji to help carry you since you can't walk. He helped you up and walked over to Mr 3 with a dark, scary glare, staring down at him.

With your free hand, you grabbed Mr 3's face and raised him into the air, crushing him.

"Now that you're satisfied with your petty revenge on the Straw hats, I will force you to choke out the key you just swallowed. Even if it means I will beat you up or cut your stomach open" your words were laced with venom. "I will make sure you will %^$&*^$ &$%^*, and then I will %^#^%*%%$&*&^* . . ."

The crew was shocked is an understatement. They had never seen you curse so much which was unexpected for them. Even Smoker was taken aback by your attitude.

Then Usopp elevated the atmosphere, sounding his idea about making a wax copy of the key. You quirked a brow. Huh, who would've thought it would be useful even in this situation??

You gave him a thumbs up and an amused face at him and he rubbed the back of his neck with a pink tint on his cheeks.

As if on cue, one of the walls cracked, creating another source of water. You can't waste any time, the room is filling up quickly.

After Sanji beat Mr 3 with a few kicks, Mr 3 made an exact copy of the key in his stomach, down to the finest details. Once done, Sanji pushed him to the door, instructing him to open the lock. One by one, the Straw hats piled out of the cage, they all took turns inspecting, hugging, and scolding you.

As for Smoker, he stood beside you when Zoro and Luffy left to take care of the banana crocodiles, both making sure to pay close attention to the ones that had bitten you.

"Smoker, once this is over, can I tag along with you to Marineford?? Because of this civil war and the connections with Crocodile, there would be another Shichibukai meeting regarding the future vacant spot and I don't have a ship at the moment. I was thinking of swimming there but with my current state, I doubt I would be able to get there"

He huffed. "I-"

Before he could reply, the walls begin to crack once again. Zoro and Luffy realized that they had been too reckless and an entire wall collapsed. Waves of water flooded into the room, immediately submerging everyone in its dark depths.

You look around to find Luffy in Sanji's arms and sigh in relief. When you saw that Sanji dropped the rubber boy and rushed towards you when he met your gaze, you stopped him, telling him not to worry about you and go up to the surface first. He nodded and picked the captain as he swam up to the water's surface.

You looked around again if there was anyone left behind when you saw three still figures. It was Zoro, Smoker, and Mr 3. Zoro was the only one conscious and was struggling under a gigantic boulder that threatened to crush his leg. Smoker was lying near the cage unconscious while Mr 3 was floating a foot or so away from Zoro.

"Let's save Zoro first. He can swim up to the surface on his own" you mumbled as you swam over the swordsman. You swam fast and smashed the boulder into pieces, you quickly inspected his form to make sure he didn't have any incapacitating injuries. Fortunately, there were none.

You told Zoro to get Mr 3 to the surface but he gave you a defiant look. He soon gave in after you pleaded with him. He grumbled silently as he swam over to Mr 3 and effortlessly threw his limp over his shoulder. Ignoring the pain in his leg, he turned to you, gesturing you to the surface before moving towards it himself but he realized he shouldn't worry about it too much because he forgot you're not human so he made his way out of the submerged room.

You stayed back, moving away from the surface as you swam toward the marine captain, the only one left besides yourself. You ignored the stinging pain from your tail as you limp his arm over your shoulder and swam up the surface. You need to preserve yourself a little while longer to get him to safety.

___________________________________________________________

Smoker awoke, panting heavily. His vision was clouded and his hearing was foggy. Yet, he was alive. How was he alive?? Did the Straw hat crew save him??

He snapped out of his thoughts when he found you laying on top of him, with your cheek pressed against the crook of his neck, breathing evenly.

"Why did you save me??" Smoker demanded.

You looked at him with a confused look and then chuckled. "Didn't we promise each other that we would watch each other's backs a long time ago?? Or did you forget?? Either way, I saved you because I cared about you, you idiot" you grinned with your head resting on your palm.

Smoker's face turned flushed red and grunted in response but deep down, he was touched that you cared about him.

You rolled over to the side to get off of him and laid down with a relaxed expression. "Imma take a rest. You guys go save Alabasta. My work here is done" you told them as you closed your eyes with a small smile.

Author's note: I'm finally done with the Alabasta arc!! Now I can finally move on to Y/n's adventures without the Straw hats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.4K 39
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
34.4K 1.2K 20
A seemingly easy start in the deep blue turns into a desperate attempt at saving a life. But amongst the battles a romance flourishes, unbeknownst to...
414K 15.2K 44
[One Piece Various x Jujutsu Kisen Reader] Book 1 "That is one interesting power you have" (Y/n) spoke interrupting the amused male. "Woah! Who are y...
737K 35.9K 97
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...