The Harsh life

By JosieS11

Book 3 in the 'Ricci Men series' "I wish I could give you a child but I'm so exhausted, I don't want to do t... More

Chapter 1- Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 5

156 6 0
By JosieS11

Amara-then
No.

No.

Absolutely not.

Boring.

"I can't wear these." I tell Matteo and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why not?" He asks genuinely looking bored.

"Because I've already wore these two." I say throwing two of them behind me. "This doesn't go. This is boring and this." I say pointing at the last outfit he brought. "Isn't giving the vibe." I say and he groans.

"I don't know what you expect from me." He says confused.

"Go back at get me a different dress. I'll give you a specific one. Please." I beg and he just nods slowly. I've got emergency, make up and jewellery here so I'll just use that today.

"Fine but if you don't like it I don't care, you can go in one of these outfits." He picks up his keys. I quickly hug him.

"Thank you, thank you." I repeat and he just nods.

"Text me." He says before leaving.

I text him the dress I want to wear before starting on my makeup and hair.

Once Matteo gets back I thank him but kick him out of my room in his house to continue getting ready.

Once my hair is curled and shiny and my makeup if looking amazing and my black shiny dress is on I try to find shoes and a bag to match.

Not bad.

I saunter downstairs to Matteo who's not just by himself anymore he's with Jax and Gio too.

"I'm ready." I tell Matteo and he nods whilst grabbing his keys.

"Where am I dropping you?" He asks as we head out to the car.

"Anywhere." I shrug not really bothered.

"You don't have any plans?" Jax asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I have plans with myself to have fun. I do this most nights, you meet all different types of people." I say as I get into the front seat of Matteo's car. These boys can suck it.

****
"Thank you." I tap Matteo's arm as I climb out of the car.

"Be careful. Have you got your phone?" He asks and I dive through my bag to reveal my phone to him.

"Call me if you need me." He says and I nod. I head towards the club, skipping the cue and getting let through immediately.

I get inside and I feel every worry evaporate.

I head over to the bar and take some shots before heading over to dance.

This is the easy part, capturing attention.

On the dance floor there are many wandering hands and lots of bodies to grind on so that's what I mean by easy. But I'm feeling something a bit more difficult tonight.

When I get to the bar I take a seat and sip on a vodka coke.

I ruffle through my purse for my cash and just as I go to give the money to the bartender a hand touches my lower back.

"I've got it." He says handing his card to the bartender.

"Oh thank you." I smile pushing my hair out of the way so that my chest is more easily seen.

"Oh thank god you're not Italian." He says and I just laugh.

"I am, I just happen to know English." I tell him and he nods with a smile that tells me he's intrigued.

He's got a nice shirt on, I always love a good shirt. His shoes are nice, nice hair. He looks well presented, let's see how this rolls out.

"Where are you from?" I ask and he smiles.

"London." Very cool. I've never been to London in fact I've never really been anywhere. London is on the bucket list.

"Oh I love London, I'm dying to go." I tell him and his eyebrows shoot up.

"Really? London's pretty cool you have to visit. I think you would enjoy yourself." His eyes trail down to my chest, this is something I'm used to.

For a very long time, no one's looked at me but my chest.

"You think?" I ask and he nods.

"Oh cool." I smile before knocking back my drink.

"Can I have another?" I ask the bartender and he just nods, again I don't pay for it. London does.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" He asks and I glance at the live countdown. One hour till midnight.

"Or we could go to the bathroom, get this out of the way and be back in time for midnight." I say and he smiles.

"I like you're thinking." He says and I just shrug innocently. I knock back half my drink and glance back at him. He's finished his drink and is watching and waiting.

I knock back the other half and jump off of the stool. I take London's hand and lead him to the bathroom. I don't know his name and I don't care to know his name.

I open the bathroom door and push him inside. I don't really care.

Once he's against the wall he leans down and connects his lips with mine.

He's not a good kisser.

3.5/10

I move my face to the side so he connects with my jaw and moves down my neck.

"What's your name?" He asks breathless against my neck. I push his head down to the v in my dress.

"Gianna." I lie.

He kisses down my breast bone as his hand scoops into my dress and pinches my nipple between his fingers.

I let out a gasp which makes him smirk.

His hand wanders under my dress and he immediately enters his fingers into me.

"No." I say as I start unbuckling his belt.

"Hmm?" He asks confused.

"No foreplay." I tell him and he nods like he understands.

He pulls his wallet out of his pocket which is followed by him pulling a condom out of his wallet.

He rolls the condom on and tugs my dress up. This is why I don't wear underwear when I wear tight dresses.

He turns us around and holds me against the wall  and starts thrusting into me.

"Harder." I tell him as he rests his head in my neck. I'm not here for any slow, caring shit.

"Oh my fucking god." Matteo's voice shouts. Oh dear.

London stops and cranes his neck round to look at Matteo.

"Do you mind?" He asks and I have to cover my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"You better get your dick out of my sister and your ass out of my sight before I hand it to you." Matteo warns.

"He's your brother?!" London asks and I just nod.

"Shit." London says.

"Turn around." I tell Matteo and thankfully he does so. London pulls out and tosses the condom as I pull down my dress.

London rushes out of the toilets and I just shake my head at Matteo.

"There was no need for that." I tell him as I pat his shoulder and walk by him.

"No need? No need??? I'm scarred for life." He tells me and I just laugh.

I walk out of the toilets and back over to the bar, it doesn't take long till someone comes over and pays for my drink.

****
The fireworks go off and I kiss the first guy near me and I'm having fun.

I find myself at the bar with a familiar guy beside me. Nope, not London.

Giovanni.

"What can I do for you?" I ask as the bartender makes my drink, which Gio pays for.

"I still can't." He tells me and I just glance down at his crotch.

"I'm sure you can. Just look for the right girl." I pay his arm.

"I don't think you understand. Any remotely pretty girl in here has come over to me, danced all over me, nothing happens." He reminds me. For god sake.

"Maybe you're too drunk." I tell him. It happens.

"I'm not, I've had one drink." He says and I just shrug.

"Please help me." He says and I pat the seat for him to sit down.

"We'll have eight shots." I tell the bartender.

"Eight?" Gio asks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

Once the bartender fills up the eight shot glasses I hand them Gio's card. I give Gio four shots and myself four.

"Cheers." I knock back my four shots and watch as Gio copies.

"Yes!" I clap once he's done.

"Let's dance." I pull him off of the stool and take him over to the dance floor and out of Matteo's eyesight so he doesn't have a stroke.

"Dance" I tell him as I just dance in front of him to start.

He's a bit stiff at first but as soon as I change the style of dancing he's quick to follow.

I roll my hips back into his, his hands fly to my hips as he encourages it.

He gets hard, fast. I don't know what he's complaining about. He can very clearly get hard. This is twice now.

"Fuck, okay. How do you do that?" He whispers in my ear.

"I know what I'm doing ." I tell him before stepping away from him.

"Now you are hard, go and get your dick wet." I kiss the corner of his mouth before heading away from him.

A hand catches mine and tugs me towards them.

I look up from Gio's chest to his eyes.

"I want you. It only stays for you." He tells me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
2M 68.6K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...
464 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...