Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

9

204 9 0
By gd_carpediem

Driving the car, Tzuyu speeded up on the way to Sana's condo after they had dinner in the fancy restaurant. An hour passed and the car stopped when they reached the said place. The two were just silent and none of them took any action to say goodbye to each other. A heavy sigh came from Tzuyu causing Sana to look at the girl next to her.

"Why?", the blonde girl asked with a curious look.

The way Tzuyu stares at Sana with a pleading expression, Sana knew that Tzuyu still wanted to have time with her and stays for at least a few more minutes before they parted ways. Recently, Tzuyu started becoming like this whenever Sana was taken home. So Sana let out a giggle as she noticed the tall girl acting this way again. She looked at her wristwatch and then asked Tzuyu, "Do you want to go to the rooftop?". Sana smiled softly and clung to Tzuyu's arm.

---

Hanging out on the rooftop to watch the beauty of the city from above and watch the stars at night has become their routine.

Looking up into the night sky, Tzuyu welcome by countless stars and moon. Each star shines with only one of its inherent light, creating a surprisingly harmonious range of rays, from reddish to silvery blue. The glow of the moon was faint, yet still predominantly illuminated the night sky.

"Look at that", Tzuyu said while they were sitting on the long bench chair, pointing to a star that caught her attention. Sana didn't hear it because she was busy on her phone.

"Babeee.....you don't listen to me." Tzuyu goes into a sulk for a while. Then Sana give her phone to the tall girl and showed her what she did.

"Babe, look at this!", the blonde girl excitedly said.

"What is it?", Tzuyu asked and then saw her photo. An old version of her that Sana edited in a photo editor app.

"It's you!", Sana threw her head back laughing. Tzuyu smiled but she quickly take it back and looked at Tzuyu with a serious face. "Yah..", she blurted out.

"Yes?", Sana responded. Her laugh turned to a half smile.

"Why do you make me look like a granny? Are you making sure how beautiful I will still be when we get older?", Tzuyu smirked as she bragged it to Sana. The blonde girl didn't pay attention to what the tall girl said to her and she just swipe the picture which revealed the next photo. But this time, it was Sana's old version of her.

"Can we grow together......until we see this?", Sana giggled. Tzuyu's serious face shows a smile upon hearing it from Sana. She looks away from the blonde girl while suppressing herself not smiling and just focusing on their pictures.

"Well, I'm not sure." Tzuyu cleared her throat. "We'll see", she added and looked again at Sana with a smile on her face. Sana was just smiling while listening to Tzuyu.

"Wah. I look so beautiful", the tall girl brags to Sana again about her good-looking.

"I did a good job, right?" Sana grinned from ear to ear but was very shy. Tzuyu responded to the blonde girl with a peck on the lips which made Sana surprised at that moment.

"I love you, Babe." Tzuyu smilingly said.

Meanwhile, Sana cupped her cheeks and pulled Tzuyu in for a kiss. The tall girl immediately responded and moved her lips along with Sana's sweet and passionate kiss. "I love you more", Sana whispered in the middle of their kissing. They broke their kiss then Tzuyu placed her arm on Sana's shoulder. While Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. With a smile on their lips, they enjoyingly gazing into the sky and looking at all the twinkling stars.

Sana's safe place will always be Tzuyu's shoulder.

---

Tzuyu went home but she stayed inside her car for a while. She then slowly put her hand on her chest and after that, she felt her heartbeat attentively. "So tired tonight. Finally, I'm home. I can rest now", she whispered followed by a deep breath. Then she got out of the car and when Tzuyu was about to open the door of her house, someone suddenly spoke next to her. To her surprise, she slammed the door and then took her deepest breath.

"Yah...Can you give me some cold water? I'm thirsty", Jeongyeon asked calmly as she was standing on Tzuyu's right side.

"Fck! Jeong! It's late at night. Why are you doing here?", Tzuyu asked. She leaned closer to Jeongyeon and that's when she found out that her friend was under influence of alcohol. She then massaged her temple and let out a sigh in disbelief. "Did you drink alone?", Tzuyu asked.

"At first, I was alone. But you won't believe this, Jihyo was also there at the bar. She joined me." Jeongyeon chuckles.

"You mean...Park Jihyo?", Tzuyu clarified. She opened the door and get inside. Jeongyeon smilingly nodded to her then entered the house and followed Tzuyu.

"Here." Tzuyu gives Jeongyeon a glass of water. Then she let her friend talk about what happened earlier at the bar with Jihyo. After a minute, she had the chance to ask Jeongyeon what's the purpose of going to her house.

"So why are you here instead of going home and resting?", asked Tzuyu.

"To apologize....." Jeongyeon seriously looked at the tall girl standing in front of her. "Tzuyah... I'm sorry if I got mad at you."

"Shhhh.....I  should be the one to apologize for not telling you about my illness."

"How about Chae? When will you tell her?".

"I will tell her tomorrow."

"Alright then. Let me sleep here tonight because I can't drive right now." Jeongyeon stood up and walked towards the living room and slammed her body on the couch.

"Yah!–."

"Whyyy?! Just go now to your room and rest there."

"Don't sleep there. Go sleep in my room."

"Do you want me to sleep beside you?". Jeongyeon looks at Tzuyu with a silly face.

"No, I didn't say anything like that. I'm just saying there is a couch in my room that is more comfortable than that." Tzuyu didn't look back at her friend and go straight to her room after saying that.

"Yah! Wait! I'm just kidding!", Jeongyeon ran quickly and followed Tzuyu into the room.

----

"Tzuyaah...."

"Tzu! Are you still awake?", Jeongyeon wakes up Tzuyu because she can't sleep. She was worried about her friend. Since this morning after that revelation, everything has been messing inside her mind. Questions about how Tzuyu was able to keep her illness a secret from them so easily and effortlessly that she and Chaeyoung didn't even notice Tzuyu was sick.

"Are you sure you're okay?", Jeongyeon asked in a low voice. She turned her body to the left side and faced Tzuyu. She saw her friend's eyes were already closed and she thought that Tzuyu was asleep now. There was a moment of silence. A few seconds later, Tzuyu responded to her. "I told you I'm fine. Don't worry too much and stop overthinking. I'm taking good care of myself. So please go to sleep now", Tzuyu answered.

"When you don't feel well, please call me right away."

"Tzuyah...

"Hmm"

"Promise me."

"I will. Promise. Go to sleep now. Goodnight".

"Goodnight."

----

The next day.....

Five minutes left and Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung will start working in the kitchen. They are now inside the locker room and about to change their clothes. While they were busy getting dressed, Jeong pushed Tzuyu close to Chae so she was sure that her friends could talk. Tzuyu glared at Jeongyeon for that sudden action then she spoke to Chaeyoung.

"Chae, can we talk after work?", said Tzuyu while buttoning her uniform.

"What is it?", Chaeyoung shows confusingly looked at her friends. This was the first time that her friends confronted her just to talk to her for a serious reason unknown to her. She was even waiting for the two to laugh and say it was just a prank. But her friends' reactions didn't change. She then furrowed her eyebrows at Tzuyu who looked at her with a serious face.

"Why later? We are already talking so tell me now." Chaeyoung said it with a chuckle not to be awkward in the middle of the silence. "Yah! Guys! What's the matter with you, two?!", she added.

"It's important", said Jeongyeon.

Ow.. If that's so...Alright. Let's talk about it later", Chaeyoung replied then the three of them went into the kitchen and prepare for the opening of the restaurant.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

After working hours at the restaurant, the three girls are already in the parking area. Before they get inside their cars, Chaeyoung turned to Tzuyu. "Where are we going? At the favorite place?", asked Chaeyoung. She's referring to the bar where they always hang out.

"Yeah." Tzuyu simply answered.

All of a sudden, Chaeyoung received an emergency call coming from their house and she answered it right away. After the call, she immediately looked at her two friends who were waiting for what she would say to them.

"I'm sorry, guys. It's an emergency that's why I can't go with you tonight. My mom is sick. I badly need to go now. We can talk about it tomorrow or some other time, whatever you want us to talk about."

"Alright. Be careful on driving!", said Tzuyu.

"Bye, Chae. I hope Auntie gets better". Jeongyeon said while waving her hand.

"Bye, guys! Take care!". Chaeyoung quickly got into her car and quickly went home.

---

"Let's go home". Tzuyu gets in the car. Then, there's Jeongyeon approached her. "Hey, when do you plan to let her know?", she asked Tzuyu.

"Soon".

"Get in your car now and go home, too."

"Alright. You, too. Make sure you'll go home. You can meet Sana tomorrow." Jeongyeon giggled.

"Tss...Don't worry. She's already asleep. You know what.....go find a girl for yourself." Tzuyu has a smirk on her face after saying that and before Jeongyeon could react to what she said, she immediately closed the car window and drive away.

"YAAHHHH! CHOU TZUYU! COME BACK HERE! I WILL PUNCH YOUR FACE!"

"JUST WAIT UNTIL I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!"

---

After some time, Tzuyu was finally lying on her bed. She has also taken her medicines. But when she will go to sleep, her eyes drifted to her phone. She then took it and messaged Sana.

"I love you, Babe. Goodnight. Please, dream of me tonight."

That thought brought a smile to her face. Then she breathe a sigh of relief as she feels happy at that very moment.

---

Tzuyu: Despite how uncertain the world could be, I will be her certain. And I will forever be, undoubtedly certain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

SaTzu.💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.3K 76
Chaeyoung looks deeply into her eyes, searching for any reaction. "You're kinda freaking me out. Please, say something." "It's okay, Chaeng. I unders...
19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
47.5K 1.4K 80
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...
48.4K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...