Sea Traitor - BokuAka

Haikyuu_nerd tarafından

Humans and magic were never meant to mix. Never meant to love each other. Never touch. What will happen when... Daha Fazla

Author's Warning
1. Bloody Beaches
2. Jellyfish
3. Babies and Fear
4. Voices
5. Food
6. Talking Out Loud
7. Shark Teeth
8. Healing
9. Talking
10. Pizza Cramps
11. Nervous
12. Life
13. Nasty Mind
14. Panic Fainting
15. Enigma
16. Sunset Sea
17. Freezing
18. In the Dark
19. Little Head Bump
20. Melatonin Gummies
21. Scales
22. Seaweed
23. Sweet Date
24. Watching Movies
25. In the Way
26. Baby
27. Like Me
28. Barely
30. Mama
31. Glass
32. Recovery
33. Home

29. Feel

193 14 5
Haikyuu_nerd tarafından

Bokuto touched Akaashi's arm. "Are you serious?"

Akaashi nodded. He coughed. Daichi gently sat him up as he got a little paler. "Need to throw up?"

Suga helped Akaashi to the bathroom. "You okay? Being under that long has got to be painful."

Akaashi threw up before trembling. "He's in danger. I can still feel it."

"Are you positive?"

Akaashi grabbed Sugawara's hand. Suga's eyes turned black on contact. He shakily sighed. "Mama."

Akaashi let go and promptly puked again.

Daichi checked on them and Suga stared in horror. "Honey..."

"Yes?"

"Mama's back."

Daichi nodded. "I'll get the car warmed up."

Akaashi stood carefully. He went to Bokuto. "I need to go."

"Go? Go where? Keiji you're scaring me babe."

"My mother-" Akaashi's eyes flickered. "She's trying to put Kuroo in a trance."

"Are you positive?"

"More than that. I need to get him as far away from the ocean as possible."

"Gotcha." Bokuto stood carefully and put on his sunglasses. "I'll come with you."

"No! Last time you came in contact with someone like me you almost died! I can't lose you too!" Akaashi panicked, looking to Sugawara to get Bokuto to listen.

Daichi sighed. "He's probably going to be the only one Kuroo will listen to."

Akaashi's eyes watered. "Please, he's hurt."

Suga touched Akaashi's shoulder. "Sometimes the people we love have to step in, hurt or not. He's going to be okay. Both of us are gifted, we can save him if needed."

Bokuto touched Akaashi's hand with a reassuring smile. "I'm okay. If I even faint you can take me away but this is Kuroo. He's stubborn."

Akaashi nodded. "Be careful with your foot."

Bokuto nodded and they headed to Daichi's car. They were taken to Kuroo's house before Suga frowned. "Anyone have something that he's touched?"

Bokuto shook his head.

"Shit. Someone he's hugged? A bracelet? Anything?"

Akaashi's brows lowered. "Kotarou."

Bokuto edged forward. "Me."

Sugawara grabbed his shoulder and Daichi sighed. Sugawara's eyes softened and then darkened. "He's not here."

Akaashi recognized the situation and gulped. Daichi leaned over. "Honey, where's Kuroo?"

"I knew I didn't feel her... he's um... in the aquarium. That's what it feels like."

Daichi nodded. His voice was oddly calm for someone witnessing someone use powers like this. Bokuto always internally panicked a bit when Akashi used his power. Daichi though simply patted Sugawara's hand for comfort and sighed. "I've got it. Do we need Tooru?"

"Wait Oikawa?"

"He's a siren," Daichi mumbled. "Hence his pretty factor."

Suga nodded. "He heals me when I'm injured."

Akaashi nodded. "He has the same power as me."

"Which is better if you go down." Sugawara shivered. "I'm worried that I'll get sick."

"Why?"

"Whenever I'm around someone using extreme power I get ill and lightheaded. Never to the point of passing out but it happens."

Akaashi nodded. "Kotarou knows first aid."

"Great." Sugawara closed his eyes.

Daichi glanced over. "Suga?"

"Yeah?"

"Just checking."

Akaashi looked to Bokuto. "Are you okay?"

"I think so. Are we gonna get Tooru?"

"We're gonna have to if you want Keiji to live."

Akaashi's eyes flashed a deep black. "Stop here."

Daichi glanced in the mirror. "Why?"

Sugawara's eyes shot open. "Stop!"

Daichi pulled over for tourist parking and Akaashi hurried out. He scanned the water before pointing to a darker spot. "There."

"What is it?" Bokuto questioned.

"Mama."

"No offense but I thought your mom was dead?"

Suga stepped towards the steps. "It's not his mom."

"Who is it then?"

"We don't know but she killed several of us due to 'poor performance'. We all fear her but not me. Not ever."

Akaashi felt a low growl emit from deep within his chest. Bokuto set a hand on his back and felt his raised spine. "Keiji. Babe breathe."

Akaashi stepped away and headed towards the water. Sugawara followed him and Daichi headed quickly forward after them. "Love please wait until Tooru gets here! You could die!"

"With all due respect," Sugawara started, voice unusually deep. He turned, eyes darker than the wood beneath his feet. "I couldn't care less."

"Well I do and you fucking listen to me! Stop!"

Sugawara seemed as if he were stuck in place, almost frozen in time. "You commanded me?"

Akaashi gasped. "Daichi?!"

Daichi folded his arms over his chest. "I told you no. I hate it but you can't try to kill yourself. I'm not going to allow it. Sit down."

Sugawara sat down and glanced at Akaashi. "I'm sorry."

"Are we going to ignore the fact that Kuroo is in danger?!" Bokuto shouted.

Akaashi touched Bokuto's hand. "If we get rid of her then he won't be."

Bokuto nodded. "I want to be taken to him."

Sugawara looked up in worry. "Don't you dare command me."

Daichi shook his head. "I'll drive him."

Bokuto reluctantly left the two sirens. He didn't want Akaashi to get hurt. "Babe can you stay here or come with us?"

Sugawara whimpered softly. "Daichi please it is so difficult to stay like this please release me I promise I won't do anything out of line."

"You aren't meant to stay in line. I did it for your safety. Daichi made eye contact with him and Sugawara straightened up.

"Thanks."

Daichi held his hand and Sugawara's eyes flickered a bit. "I'm sorry."

"You had to." Suga got back in the car. Akaashi stood outside of the doorway, hesitating. "Keiji come on man."

"She is right there..."

"I know man but we've got to get Kuroo to safety. He could be in danger."

Akaashi got in the car and huddled up to Bokuto, trying not to cry. Bokuto rubbed his arm. "Relax."

"I'm just nervous."

Sugawara whined softly, hand on his stomach. "I feel sick."

"I'm not using power," Akaashi whispered.

"It hurts, it hurts," Suga whimpered. "Someone is using too much. I don't know who."

Bokuto watched as anguish racked throw Sugawara's body. "Get him some water!"

Daichi glanced over as Sugawara's head slumped. He gasped. "Wake up," Daichi's voice called out.

Suga didn't wake up but rather slumped forward and nearly gracefully hit his head on the dashboard. Bokuto realized that both his lover and Suga always had this sort of Grace about them. Even when Akaashi had been discovered his movements had been graceful.

Daichi pulled over and shook Sugawara gently. "Please wake up."

Sugawara didn't budge.

Daichi's eyes watered. "Koushi please. Please." He shook harder and Bokuto got out of the car. He opened Suga's door and unbuckled him. "Be gentle!"

"I promise I'm being gentle. I faint a lot. He's okay. It takes a second sometimes." Bokuto rummaged in his jacket pocket before finding a mint. "I don't have salts."

Daichi nodded and Bokuto held the mint up to Suga's nose. Nearly a minutes later he whimpered and was awake. Bokuto sighed with relief.

"You okay?"

Suga nodded. He slumped towards Daichi. "It's too much. I thought I could do it."

"It's okay. Don't stress yourself." Daichi noticed Suga's worried look. "What's wrong?"

"I can't feel Keiji."

Bokuto looked to the back seat and groaned. "Fucking Christ Keiji!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 191 15
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔; MANGA SPOILERS The small sounds of our feet while we pranced over the edge of love and loss, our blindfolded minds attempting of bre...
385K 12.2K 32
➽ ~ When running away from home gets you involved with a gang opposed to your own, leading into a little surprise and some romance ~ ➽ "You're runnin...
1.5K 72 4
"I never thought I would feel that way again." "How?" He asked, running a hand through his wet, seawater hair. "Peaceful." She was finally gracefully...
87.8K 3.3K 38
!!WARNING SMUT!! Angst too a little. I'm sorry, I feel like crying too. Akaashi Keiji is just some normal everyday guy you see on the street. Howeve...