A Flamboyant Firebender (OC F...

By Thaiph_Kaard

Azula is sent by Firelord Ozai to capture prince Iroh and Zuko, recent traitors to the Fire Nation. For this... More

00 - Character Intro
01 - Prologue
02 - A New Uzu
03 - Flamboyant
04 - A New Home
05 - Flamboyant Flames
06 - Swordmaster Piandao
Short Story: Tattoo
Short Story: Lightning Bending
Sidestory: Tears
07 - Omashu
Short Story - Friendship
09 - Apart
Side Story - A Grumpy Prince
10 - On a Journey

08 - King Bumi

798 30 3
By Thaiph_Kaard

Sorry for the comparatively late upload, I'll try to do better, but I'm lazy so probably not. Anyways, 1500 VIEWS!?!? I've never done anything that has garnered so much attention, it really fuels my ego y'know? Thank you for reading, tell others to read this so I can fuel my ego more. Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"Flamboyant! Omashu's food is the flashiest I've ever seen! No wonder everyone gets so fat!" Uzu yelled in bliss, Iroh having a similar expression himself.

Bumi chewed on some beef jerky, "I heard that many times beef-ore." 

A cough was heard in the background.

Uzu deadpanned, "You serious...?"

In that moment, Uzu's respect for Bumi dropped by half.

Bumi just finished eating his beef jerky in silence.

Iroh cleared his throat, "So Bumi, why have you invited us here to this beautiful city?" Iroh asked with a smile.

Bumi just shrugged, "I dunno, I forgot." 

"Mmmmmmmm," Uzu mumbled in bliss, eating some chicken.

"You sure like your food old lady," Bumi remarked in thought.

Bumi then had a look of realization on his face. "Aha! I called you two here to meet with the youngest master of the White Lotus. But I don't see her among you..." Bumi said with a confused expression.

Uzu stood up off her seat in pride, "Why, that Flamboyant Master is my Flamboyant self!"

"Uzu is 12 years old," Iroh repeated from earlier.

"12? I thought you said she was 112." Bumi said.

"C'mon Iroh! Let me look good infront of Flamboyant King Bumi!" Uzu pouted, to which Iroh just gave a chuckle.

Bumi snorted, "Age is hardly a factor when it comes to skill... I think, do we count babies?" He questioned.

"I'm pretty sure babies can be Flamboyant... why would people have them if they weren't?" Uzu asked to herself.

Iroh just looked at the two with a slightly lost expression of the 'critical thinking' they are displaying.

Uzu ripped into another bite of chicken.

A cough was heard in the background.

"Hmmmmm... Oh! Bumi, can I have a, like... MASSIVELY FLAMBOYANT bag of those candy crystal thingies?" Uzu requested.

"*snort*, Sure I'll have one prepared for your departure" Bumi said.

The conversation continued on with Bumi's oddities, Uzu's endless worship of Bumi, and Iroh calmly watching, giving a few remarks here and there.

Bumi clapped his hands twice.

A bunch of guards and servants started fileing into the room, the guards standing guard while the servants clear the table.

As the servants were doing their servanty stuff, Uzu stifled a yawn.

Bumi narrowed his eyes, "It looks like you are tired, that won't do. Hey you! Escort these two to the good chamber." He ordered.

The guard Bumi pointed at looked confused, "Umm, sire, which chamber is that?"

"The one that wasn't the bad chamber and isn't under refurbishment." Bumi said gravely.

"Right away" the guard said. "Come this way please."

"Thank you very much Bumi, the tea was excellent." Iroh praised.

Bumi just snorted in response.

"Bye Flamboyant Bumi!" Uzu yelled with a smile as the door was closing. 

"Bye bye!" the king waved.

-.-.-.-

Dawn came, and the travelling pair were having breakfast with Bumi. It was a delicious breakfast including eggs with bacon.

"Mmmmmmm! So goooooood!" Uzu praised in bliss.

Iroh was also wearing an expression of pure bliss.

"Ah yes... the breakfast food in Omashu is very egg-cellent, hahaha *snort*"

A cough was heard in the background.

Uzu deadpanned, an irk mark appearing on her forehead. "Enough with the puns, I'll destroy you." she said menacingly.

"Alright alright, I know bad reception when I see it," the king relented. 

Uzu's deadpan refused to go away.

A sweatdrop appeared at the back of Bumi's neck, trying to find a way to change the subject.

To Bumi's rescue came Iroh, "Uzu, I heard that you wanted to slide down the ramps of Omashu," the flamboyant girl perked up, "How about you try after breakfast? We sadly will have to leave today at sunset." Iroh said.

Uzu gave an excited smile, "Flamboyant idea Iroh! I can't wait to use the slides!" Uzu said excitedly.

Bumi gave a subtle sigh of relief, soon replacing it with a smile, "You should also meet my adorable Flopsy, she loves new people," Bumi suggested.

"Ooo, ooo, that's the flamboyant pet right?!" Uzu asked in glee.

"You are right." Bumi confirmed.

"I can't wait!..... actually I can... but I'd rather not wait... but I will!" 

-.-.-.-

"Flopsy! Come to daddy!" Bumi cooed.

The massive beast of a pet ran towards Bumi at an incredible speed and tackled him, licking his robe.

Uzu stared in awe while Iroh was in shock.

"He's. So. Flamboyant!" Uzu yelled in awe, quickly jumping ontop of Flopsy's back, giving it a hug.

Flopsy seemed to appreciate the gesture, as she quickly settled down on the floor.

"Awwww, he's so soft, I could Flamboyantly fall asleep right now." Uzu said.

Iroh just quietly petted Flopsy's head with a smile, the pet giving a gruff in contentment in response.

"Uhhh... a little help?" Bumi called in a muffled voice.

He was stuck under Flopsy.

"Ahhhh, so comfy" Uzu exhaled, completely ignoring Bumi.

Iroh gave a soft chuckle.

"Flopsy my dear, can you please release Bumi from your heavy-" Flopsy gave a glare, "I mean soft grasp." Iroh pleaded with a complete 100% authentic innocent smile.

Flopsy let out a gruff in annoyance and obliged, causing Uzu to fall off Flopsy in the process.

"Waaaaa!" Uzu yelped.

Bumi snorted.

"Flopsyyyyyyy... you were so comfy," Uzu lamented.

Flopsy just flopped (haha, get it?) onto the floor.

"Yay!" Uzu said, as she jumped onto Flopsy once more.

"Aaaaaaaahhh... this is the life." Uzu sighed in contentment.

"Don't you agree Flopsy?" the white haired girl asked.

Flopsy huffed in agreement.

Bumi decided to land ontop of Flopsy's back, rubbing it softly. "Awww, who's a good girl?" 

Iroh decided to just continue petting Flopsy's head.

Overall, it would be quite the surreal sight to anyone looking from afar.

-.-.-.-

"Are you ready?" Bumi said in a completely serious voice.

"As Flamboyant as I'll ever be," Uzu said, also completely serious.

"Then. here. we. Gooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Bumi said, cackling like a madman.

Scratch that, cackling like normal.

The pair dived down in a delivery cart, going at insanely high speeds. Shocking many people who were nearby the paticular slide.

Uzu felt her pure white hair fluttering behind her in the wind. 

This is so Flamboyant!

"WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Uzu yelled in delight.

"UEEEHEEE*snort*HEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEE!" Bumi laughed.

"Make us go faster Bumi!" Uzu yelled.

"My pleasure!" Bumi responded, earthbending the cart to go even faster down the slide.

Uzu felt adrenaline pump into her veins, she'd never been moving so fast in her entire life. This was a very flamboyant experience.

The two laughing maniacs saw a wall coming up ahead and braced for impact.

BOOM!

An impact could be heard throughout the entire city.

-.-.-.-

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 656 28
She's a cold hearted fire nation nonbender on a search for the Avatar with her twin brother, Zuko, and uncle, Iroh. She was banished with Zuko to reg...
16.1K 649 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
213K 5.6K 40
Lady (Y/N) was exiled along with her best friend, prince Zuko. She has conflicted feelings about hunting the Avatar, since she wants the war to end...
1.2K 61 11
Aang was going back home, back to the Southern Air Temple. The last time he'd been there was when he was leaving, but he's going back with new friend...