Butterfly Effect ❦

Av Starry_Ali

"How long did it take for all of you to realize I disappeared..?" Mariella asked carefully her voice shaking... Mer

β¦οΈŽπ‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬β¦οΈŽ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1"π™²πšŠπšπšŽπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2 "πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš’πšπšŠπš•πš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3 "π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš— π™²πšŠπšœπšπš•πšŽ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4 "πš†πš‘πš˜ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πšžπšœπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5 "π™²πš‘πš˜πšŒπš˜πš•πšŠπšπšŽ πš™πšŠπš—πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6 "π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πšπšžπš—πš—πš’πš—πš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 7 "𝙰 π™³πšŽπšŠπš•."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8 "πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πš’πšπš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9 "π™½πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10 "π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11"𝙰 πš†πšŠπš›πš– π™΅πšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12 "π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ.."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13 "𝙰 πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14 "πš‚πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏𝚏."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«. 16"π™ΏπšŠπš’πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17"π™Ώπšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18 "𝙰 π™Άπšžπš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19"π™Έπš—πšπš›πšžπšπšŽπš›πšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20 "𝙰 π™·πšžπš—πšŒπš‘"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21 "π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22 "πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23 "π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24 "π™΄πšŠπš›πš•πš’ πš…πšŠπšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25 "πš‚πšŽπšπšπš•πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26"πš‚πšŽπšπšπš•πšŽ π™³πš˜πš πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 π™Άπš›πš’πšŽπš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πš π™±πšŠπš•πš•."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29 "πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30"π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—..?"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32 "π™³πšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33 "π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŠπšπšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34 "π™»πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πš‹πšŽπšπš’πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35 "π™²πš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‹*πšπšŒπš‘"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36 "π™»πšžπšŒπš”πš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 πš’πšœ 𝚜𝚎𝚝."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38 "π™·πšŽπš•πš™"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39 "π™²πš˜πš—πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40 "π™΄πš•πš•πšŠ."
β¦οΈŽπ‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬β¦οΈŽ#2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41 "πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ πš„πš—πšπš˜πš•πš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42 "π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44 "π™΅πš’πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45 "πš†πšŠπš›πš–πšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš π™½πš˜πšœπšπšŠπš•πšπš’πšŠ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46 "π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŽπšœ "
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48 "π™±πšŠπš π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49 "π™»πšŠπšœπš π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš‘"

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšžπš—πš—πšŽπš•πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ."

5.5K 164 85
Av Starry_Ali

"Happy birthday old hag!" Eros threw confetti in Hendrix's annoyed face as Elios blew a party horn

It's Hendrix's birthday. They were all dressed in red and white to celebrate Hendrix.

(A/n:in my opinion he shouldn't be celebrated)

"Elios and Eros please stop with the confetti, you're going to make it hard for the servants to clean-"

"That's their job though.." Elios said which made Hendrix sigh.

Emilio chuckled watching the scene. He noticed that Elios was communicating more and had a very happy glow around him.

"Emilio, where's our princess?" Roman came over holding a white box that was tied with a pink ribbon.

"She's in the room with Adriano, what's that in your hand?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"Oh this? It's a pearl necklace for Mariella, isn't it pretty." He opened the box and showed him the beautiful pearl necklace.

"Wow. You're gonna give her that? Are those real pearls..?"

"Yes they are, they shine beautifully Don't they."

"Yes they do, they will fit her perfectly.." He smiled warmly thinking of their little sister.

"All of you get the fuck out my kitchen!" Killian screamed like a mother talking to their children.

"Oh come on! We can help Ian!" Silas whined to Killian while jasper nodded in agreement.

"If you help the whole Mansion will burn down. Get the fuck out."

"...Happy birthday to me." Hendrix sighed as he rolled his eyes at the young ones antics.

__________________________________________________________

"And there." Adriana tied a red bow that had a gem in the middle in Mariella's short strawberry blonde hair that flowed to her chest.

Adriano fluffed her hair so it had fluffy curls that made her look like a cute doll.

Mariella touched her hair with a frown.

"Don't worry Mari.. it'll grow back quickly."

"Ah.. I'm not worried about that.. I'll keep the hair for a while." Mariella said with a gentle smile.

"Ok then." Adriano pats Mariella's hair.

There was five minutes of comfortable silence.

"Am I... beautiful..?" Mariella asked breaking the silence.

"What, of course you are! Why would you ever think you aren't?"

"It's just..I don't look much like mama anymore. My hair isn't as long as hers."

"Mariella.."

"I just..she's always been beautiful, even in death."

"..."

"I mean..I never went to her funeral. But..I heard dad talking.."

"Alessio what can I do..? She's gone..honestly what else do I have to live for..?" Hendrix cried in his office.

"You do have something to live for, your kids. I know ypu always revolved around her like the sun but now she's gone. It's time you focus on important things." Alessio told him with a stern look.

Hendrix chugged down a bottle of alcohol and with a sigh he ran his hand through his hair.

"She didn't even look dead..she looked like she was asleep..she still looked ethereal."

The little girl that stood Infront of the office door stared at it blankly listening to the conversation..

"I..I don't like looking like her. The only thing appealing about looking like her. is that I'm beautiful.." she said looking down at Nieve her cat who was sleeping on her lap.

"You don't need to look like her to be beautiful Mariella..you're already beautiful on your own.."

"Mama had an alluring glow that attracted people around her. You, light up the room. You're way more beautiful than mama sorellina." Adriano kissed the top of her head and hugged her.

Mariella hesitantly hugged back and nodded..

"Okay.."

_____________________________

"ah, precioza..you look wonderful.." Hendrix smiled looking Mariella who had two red bows tied in her hair with a beautiful red dress that stopped at her calves. She was wearing red satin  heels and a beautiful pearl necklace as well.

She also had to wear white long gloves to hide all the burn marks she got from the bully incident.

"Ah, I tried." Mariella chuckled looking at Hendrix.

"That's the thing love, you don't even need to try you're effortlessly beautiful." Emilio said holding her shoulders and smiling down at her with pure affection and care.

"Ok guys let's start the main event!"

The lights then went out. Lucien and Killian came in with chocolate cake that was covered in red icing and decorated with dark chocolate icing with chocolate roses on the top aswell.

"ah it looks delicious..if granny was here she'd call the cake hideous." Lucien snorted which made jasper rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of which why aren't they around?"

"They had to stay behind due to some trouble in the territory" Silas said as he came over and pinched Mariella's cheek which made her whine.

"It's fine.nonna would just ruin the fun." Jasper sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways, let's sing happy birthday  so I can eat the birthday cake already.. haaapppy birth- OW!" Eros was smacked in the head by roman who gave him a pointed look.

_____________________________

"I'm gonna go sleep..I feel tired." Mariella rubbed her eyes yawning.

"Ok then love, sleep well." Roman kissed her forehead and Emilio kissed her cheek.

The others hugged her telling her good night and send her inside.

She sighed and went inside and up the stairs with a yawn.

She wasn't actually ready to sleep..

She just wanted to be away from them.

She went upstairs and sighed laying back in her bed with her feet hanging off..

"Angelo~"

Mariella sat up quickly hearing a familiar voice.

She looked around to see where the voice came from.

"Angeloo~ come over here.."

The voice came from her closet.

She really didn't care because she knew this was a hallucination.

Though she liked these ones cause they made her feel so happy, like she was floating.

She opened her closet and went inside.

"Oh, come on little fairy over here!"

Mariella then heard them come from the wall..she knew where they were

She went over to the glass vase on the table that had pink roses  in it. She gently pushed it down like a button. She the wall moved revealing a tunnel.

"You found us!" A boy with bright curly blonde hair that fell to his shoulders stood at the entrance. He had warm auburn eyes like the original.

Ever since she recieved most of her memories she's been dreaming more about her missing brother.

The only one that understand her.

And the other that understanded her but lost his way due to rage.

A young version of Killian stood behind him.

"Come on don't be a party pooper like this dork over here!" 

This made The blonde hair boy elbowed him in his stomach which made Killian back up with an "oomph." Sound

Mariella walked towards him "Dolly.." she hugged the boy which surprised him a bit.

Dolores then smiled and pat her head.

"Come on let's go.."

The led her down the steps the young Killian held her right hand and Dolores held her left.

"You look so pretty in that red dress Angelo."  Dolores said leading her out of the tunnel.

There was a beautiful lake with a weeping willow tree in the middle of the lake. There was a bridge to cross it and go over to the tree aswell..

"Was it a party?" Young Killian asked looking at Mariella.

"Papa's birthday.." she told them. The young Killian eyes widen.

"Oh shit I forgot- oh well he shouldn't have a happy birthday anyways."  He was then smacked in the head by Dolores who glared at him.

Mariella laughed. "Come on fratello, we have more to talk about right?" She smiled brightly at the two.

She held there hands and lead them on the bridge.

"Are any of them still being mean to you Angelo?"  Dolores asked sitting next to Mariella under the willow tree.

"No..it's weird..them being nice, protecting me..it's all weird. The sudden change..it's scary.."

"Isn't that a good thing? They're back to normal now right?" Young Killian asked looking at Mariella.

"Yes but that means they can go back to being terrible the next day! I just..I can't trust them."
Q

"And you have every right not to..they lost your trust Angelo, you should be on guard. We'll be right here if you need us.."

Dolores kissed her on the forehead and Killian hugged her which made her eyes welled up.

If only it was real..

_____________________________

It was the next day and Mariella decided to stay home today. Of course they agreed since they didn't want her to feel bad.

She was looking for Hendrix to ask if she could go shopping with Lila and Selena.

"Dad-" She opened the office door to see if any one was there.

But no one was..

She saw a bottle of pills on the table..

Quétiapine

She walked towards the table to look at the pill bottle.

She took it up and looked at it with a frown,

"Pills..?"

_____________________________

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐔𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬.

𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐰.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❦︎

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

379K 6.1K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
38.7K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
31.7K 963 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
1.2M 26.4K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...