His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Midnight run

774 17 5
By AmyBee34

Davina's pov

I groan as I shift back into my human form upon returning home. On every full moon, I go out after midnight and shift in my wolf form and have a run through the woods near where we live. Due to not being able to shift while I was pregnant, I had a desperate need to let my wolf out but I do on every full moon only even though I can shift whenever I want but I chose only to do so on a full moon.

As I approach the house, I see the porch light on and smile as I see Kol sitting on the porch swing, gently swinging back and forth. 

I walk up to the porch "I'm back" I announce as I walk up the steps and he looks up, an instant smile spreads across his face and I blush as I notice his eyes rake up and down my naked body.

"Did you have a nice run darling?" he asks as he stands up holding a robe in his hand "I did. How are our babies?" I ask walking up to him and turning round as he holds the robe out for me, allowing me to slip it on and cover myself up.

"They're fine, there were no issues however Veida has just woken up but Rebekah's seeing to her" he explains as I turn back around to face him. He lowers his head making me lean up on my tip toes as he presses his lips against mine making me hum as I kiss back.

"Thanks for waiting for me again" I mumble against his lips without breaking the kiss. He hums against my lips, moving a hand to the back of my head "you're welcome darling. I like greeting you when you come home" he says briefly breaking the kiss before returning his lips to mine and sliding a hand down the side of my body before resting it on my hip.

When I return from my midnight strolls, Kol is always waiting on the porch for me with a robe in hand to cover myself with before I enter the house. I find it rather sweet of him.

I gasp as he adds tongue to the kiss and tightens his grip on my hip before tugging me closer to him. My hands fly to his chest, clutching his t-shirt as our tongues start to battle for dominance and I feel heat rush to my core.

There hasn't been any intimacy between us since the twins were born but not because we haven't wanted to be intimate but because we've just been so preoccupied with the twins and Hope. After dealing with the children, we just don't have any time for ourselves as once the children are asleep, we have to house chores to do. Chores we can't really do when the children are awake so at the end of the day, we're always so tired and don't have the energy to have sex as we usually pass out the minute, we hit the bed but god I miss it.

"Kol" I whimper as he breaks the kiss and kisses down my neck making me tilt my head back when suddenly the front door swings open making Kol stop and we pull away from each other to see Rebekah standing in the doorway with Veida in her arms.

"Veida needs a diaper change and it's a messy one so have fun" she says passing Veida to Kol with a smirk before walking back into the house. Kol suddenly crinkles his nose "oh wow Veida" he complains gently holding her away from him.

"You stink little lady" he coos still crinkling his eyes and gagging slightly making me shake my head "my eyes...my eyes are watering" he says and Veida grins at him making me giggle "oh you would grin wouldn't you?" he retorts and she just continues grinning at him.

"I'll deal with this. Come here my stinky baby" I coo taking her from him and not being dramatic about the smell. "Let's go change you and possibly give you a bath" I coo as I walk into the house and head upstairs.

No one's pov

Kol enters the house after Davina and their son Axel starts crying followed by Hope "I got Axel!" Kol exclaimed as he started heading up the stairs "I got Hope!" Rebekah called from somewhere in the house.

"Okay sweetie let's get you clean" Davina cooed as she gently set Veida in the bathtub on the baby bath support seat. The bathtub was half filled with warm water and baby friendly bubbles. Veida instantly started kicking her legs splashing her mother who laughed as she gently applied some baby body wash to Veida who hummed and blew bubbles from her mouth making Davina smile.

"Ehh!" Veida squealed making a big splash with her hands and feet making Davina's hair get wet "thank you sweetie, I really needed that" she joked as she pushed her hair back before gently applying shampoo on Veida's head.

Davina heard footsteps approaching before the bathroom door opened making her turn to see Kol standing in the doorway with a restless Axel who had a bit of vomit dribbling down his chin and a lot on his pajamas. Davina's eyes flickered to Kol's shirt which was covered in vomit.

"Any room for another?" Kol asked with a sheepish smile "of course" she replied with a frown as he shut the door behind him and put the toilet seat down before sitting on the toilet. He set Axel on his lap and started to undress him while Davina continued washing Veida who was cooing away.

"Does he have a temperature?" Davina asked looking at her boyfriend and son "not really no. He woke up crying so I went and picked him up, thought he might need a diaper change but he didn't so I sat down and that's when he threw up" Kol explained as he stood up and walked over to the bathtub.

Kol took a deep breath and sighed looking at his son before lowering him into the bathtub and placing him on the other baby bath support seat and the second his feet touched the water, he started wailing. "Oh come on, it's not so bad" Kol cooed as he wiped at his son's mouth but Axel just squirmed and continued screaming.

"Everytime" Kol sighed as he tried to wash Axel but the little boy wasn't having any of it, he just squirmed and continued screaming his head off. Axel Mikaelson did not like baths one bit and would scream at the top of his lungs everytime he had a bath unlike his sister Veida who absolutely loved baths.

"Wanna switch?" Davina asked looking at Kol and their hysterical little boy "yeah" Kol replied and the two swapped places. Kol took of his vomit covered shirt and tossed it in the laundry bin by the door.

"Hi baby boy, what's the matter?" Davina cooed as she settled in front of Axel who went a little quiet at hearing her voice. His lower lip trembled, his cheeks red and swollen as little tears streamed down them "oh my sweet boy, it's okay" she cooed as he sniffled while she gently lathered baby body wash on him, he squirmed and resumed his crying but he wasn't as hysterical as before.

"Insy winsy spider, walked up the waterspout" Davina sang as she gently trailed two fingers up Axel's right arm as if there was something walking up his arm making him stop crying as he looked at her "down came the rain and washed the spider out" she sang lightly splashing his belly making him grin slightly.

"Well we know who his favorite parent is" Kol mused with a smile as he watched his girlfriend and son. "But that's okay because I'm Veida's favorite parent right princess?" he cooed turning to look at Veida who smiled and squealed at him as she slapped her hands down into the water making a big splash aim at Kol's face, getting him wet.

Davina covered her mouth as she giggled as Kol huffed and wiped his face "I feel so loved these days" he joked smiling at his daughter who cooed at him.

"You are very loved" Davina mused as she leaned over towards him and kissed him on the cheek making him smile before Veida made a big splash which went all over Axel which set him off and he started crying again, waving his arms around angrily showing he didn't appreciate that very much.

"Oh dear" Davina mused moving back towards him and humming a lullaby to calm him down while Kol washed Veida who was happily cooing away.

Once the twins were washed Kol and Davina each got a towel and gently took the babies out of the bath. Axel instantly calmed down as he was lifted out of the water, Davina cooed as she wrapped him up in a towel and held him in her arms.

Veida on the other hand started crying as Kol lifted her out of the bath "oh I know you like your baths princess but if I left you in there any longer, you'd look like a shriveled prune" Kol cooed as he wrapped her up in the towel and rocked her in his arms. Veida looked at him and gave him what looked like a pout "oh no missy not the pout" Kol said shaking his head.

Davina smiled at them before exiting the bathroom. Kol walked out after her and the two headed to the nursery where Rebekah was rocking Hope who was fast asleep.

"I take bathing Axel was fun" Rebekah joked earning a glare from the two parents "what do you think?" Kol retorted sarcastically as he walked over to one of the baby changing table and laid Veida on it. Davina placed Axel on the other baby changing table beside them.

"Wonder where he got his dislike of baths from?" Rebekah pondered as he continued rocking Hope in her arms despite the fact she was asleep but the blonde vampire made no move to put the child in her crib.

Kol shrugged at her question as he got Veida dry before putting a diaper on her and she was cooing away making him smile. Axel was just laid calmly as his mother dried and dressed him.

"There you go" Davina cooed as she did the last of the buttons on Axel's baby grow before gently picking him up and starting to rock him in her arms to get him to sleep since she knew he wouldn't if she just put him down in the crib.

Kol finished dressing Veida not long after and picked her up. He quickly wiped down both changing tables while holding Veida in his arms, who was clinging to his shirt.

Rebekah finally decided to put Hope in her crib and went to take Axel from Davina "I can take it from here. I know you need to shower and sort yourself out" she said holding her hands out to the mother who gently handed Axel to her after placing a kiss on his forehead.

Davina went and placed a kiss on Veida's forehead before leaving the room. "Okay princess go back to sleep now" Kol said softly as he lowered Veida into her crib and she looked up at him. He smiled and placed a hand on top of her head and gently caressed her head which he knew would get her to sleep fast as it soothed and relaxed her.

Meanwhile....New Orleans

Klaus's pov

I was listening to Elijah and Hayley talking downstairs while I was up in my room painting, I was painting a picture of Hope the day she was born. I know it's risky but I needed to paint her because I'm afraid if I don't then I'll forget what she looked like even though she was only a newborn and I know she would look different now.

I need to paint her for my own sanity, to remind myself why I'm doing the things I'm doing. It's all for her and my niece and nephew of course.

I stand back as I finish the painting, a sad smile etches on my face before it quickly fades when there's a knock at the door. I quickly put the painting in the corner and turning it around to face the wall so nobody can see it.

"Enter if you dare" I say after clearing my throat, the door opens "I dared to enter brother" Elijah states as he stands in the doorway "what do you want?" I ask "I believe I may have an idea on where mother is hiding" he informs me making me turn around "well do tell brother" I say stalking over to him.

"Well not quite where but rather who she is hiding in" he says making me frown "mother is possessing another witch" he explains "how do you know this?" I ask "because I undug her grave and checked her coffin where I found to my surprise her rotting corpse. Mother is out and about in some other witches' body" he explains "of course. It's smart of her, she knows she can't just walk around in her original body. She wouldn't want us to finding her so soon but the question is who is she possessing?" I question with my hands behind my back.

"I have my suspicions as to who she is possessing but I need further proof" he states making me frown "what do you need?" I ask "I wish to gather all the witches for an honorary night. To honor them" he explains making me snort "you want to honor the very witches who sought to kill my daughter and our niece and nephew!?" I question rather angrily.

"Under a guise, we want them to come on neutral terms and we want to find out who mother is inhabiting so we throw a celebration night to honor the witches. Of course it will be a ruse though and we will snuff out mother" he further explains making me pause.

"What makes you think mother will even come?" I ask "because she will be too curious and it would look suspicious if one witch didn't show up especially when all witches were invited" he points out making me nod "besides wouldn't you want to see your enemies up close and personal when you're plotting against them?" he questions making me smirk slightly.

"Do what you wish as long as we find mother and dispose of her accordingly" I respond making him nod "we will brother and anyone else that still stands against us" he vows placing a hand on my shoulder before leaving the room.

End of chapter

Davina went for a midnight run and was greeted back by Kol. They haven't had any intimacy since the twins were born. Kol and Davina had to bath the twins since things got a little messy and stinky. Axel doesn't appreciate bath time. Klaus painted a portrait of newborn Hope. Elijah thinks he knows who Esther is possessing. Will their plan work? What will happen next?

Vote and comment don't be a silent reader thank you xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 45
After a one night drunken stand; Hayley Marshall finds out she pregnant by one of the original vampires Niklaus Mikaelson. Eventually; after being ki...
583K 17.6K 55
Before Klaus daggers Elijah, he had given Hayley a small track phone and told her that if he were to ever disappear to call this number. Now that he...
96.1K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
84.4K 2K 111
Hayley Marshall already made the mistake of sleeping with Klaus and having his baby what happens when she makes another mistake and have a baby with...