JENSOO (ONESHOT)

By JENSOOCHAENNIE

Heart breaking Happy Make up Prank Smut All JENTOP More

Breaking
Late
Thank you
I love you
Tiktok
I love you (02)
Give up
Pregnant
Let me in again
Jealous (with CHAELISA)
It's hard to be just a friend
Hickey
Just for you
In Another Life
Just for you (2)
Let's get out of here
Lie to me
Fast πŸ”ž
A promise
Deserve
I kissed a girl
Ignore and Jealous
Moan
Ignore and Jealous (02)
Hate to Love
Hate to Love (02)πŸ”ž
Enemy? πŸ”ž
A promise (02)
Enemy? (02)
Give Up (02)
Give Up (03)
Give Up (04)
Take it or Leave it? πŸ”ž
Take it or Leave it (02)
Boring
My Ex and Why's
Away (01)
Away (02)
Boring (English Version)
Away (03)
Away (04)
Away (05)
Girlfriend and her StepsisterπŸ”ž
Away (06)
Away (07)
One Night Stand πŸ”ž
NEW STORY
Away (08 Final)
Naked πŸ”ž
Drunk NightπŸ”ž
Hows of Us
Lie to me (02)
Lie to me (03)
Ms. Kim πŸ”ž
Ms. Kim (02)
Lie to Me (04)
Ms. Kim (03)
Kisses
StopπŸ”ž
Stop (02)
Lie to Me (05)
Lie to Me (06) πŸ”ž
AwayπŸ”ž (Epilogue)
Lie to Me (07)
Surprise
Ms. Kim (04 Last)
BabySITTER πŸ”ž
Red Day
First but not the LAST
First but not the LAST (02)
Daddy's GIRLFRIEND πŸ”ž
Pick up LiNE
Office BOSS πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (03)
Neighbor πŸ”ž
Neighbor (02)
Neighbor (03 Last)
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS
FaKE GIRLfriend
FaKE GIRLfriend (02)
AFFAIR with the NEW MAID πŸ”ž
A Nerd but a real Daddy πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (04)
TiredNESS
Call my WIFE by her first name
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)
First but not the LAST (05 Last)
Enemy? (03)
Enemy? (04)
Enemy? (05)
Lie Detector
Enemy? (06)
The TASTE of your Body πŸ”ž
Say IT!
Husband Mistress
Husband Mistress (02 Last)
Lie to me (08)
Lie to me (09)
REJECTED
REJECTED (02 Last)
I thought I'm the Only One?!
Move On
Always Him not ME
Ms. Innocent πŸ”ž
Heard (01)
Heard (02)
Heard (03)
Heard (04)
Heard (05)
Heard (06)
Heard (07 Last)
Heard (Epilogue)

I'm so Brilliant

1.7K 72 4
By JENSOOCHAENNIE

JISOO POV

"Jendukie" I said while getting her attention from her laptop she's sulking because I didn't pay her attention earlier in the apartment until now she sulking I have a phone call earlier because my dad called me to inform me about something in our company.

"Jendukie... talk to me... I'm sorry" I pouted for her to look at me and I succeed but she quickly look away and focus her attention to her laptop I try holding her hands but she quickly removing it "I'm sorry please stop ignoring me...." I pleaded but she didn't spare a glance at me.

"Don't talk to me" She said coldly.

Ouch...

I sigh and nodded "Okay, sorry" I only said and starts reading but I still glance at her until someone tap my shoulder "Hey, Soo what to go out later? My treat" It's Hae In a new guy from our class we became friends because we have the same vibes.

"There's a new resto down the town and I just want to invite you... just the two of us"

"Ah-" I was cut of when someone pull my sit closer to them I look at who was it and it was Jennie she was glaring at Hae In "Sorry dude but she has plans with me right LOVE?" She make sure Hae In heard the last word I quickly nodded.

"Y-yeah, I have" I stuttered Jennie put her arms around my shoulder "Okay... maybe next time?" Hae In said I was about to answered, suddenly Jennie stood up.

"Dude can't you take a signal that she is taken?" Jennie said a bit irritate "Woah, calm down Jennie I just want to get closer to Jisoo" Hae In said calmly "Obviously you like her that's why you want to get closer to her" Jennie said and getting closer to Hae In but I quickly stood up to stop her.

"And I know for sure you want to get Jisoo from me" Jennie said pointing out I glance at Hae In who was just stood there and I saw a little smirk but he quickly removed it "No, that's not what my intention" Hae In said.

"As if I will believe that kind of shit you said" Jennie fired back "Jennie, please calm down I can take care of this okay?" I said to calm her down she took a last glared at Hae In then look at me "Fine" She sat down and crossed her arms.

I turned around to Hae In and fake a smile "Sorry Hae In I don't think I want to have dinner with you ever again"

I pull Jennie up as she grab her laptop and other staff same goes to me "Wait, what?" Hae In said confused "You hear me right and bye" I hold Jennie's hand and drag her.

"So that's the only thing I can get your attention again?" I smiled at Jennie who rolled her eyes and get inside the drivers seat making me giggled "You jealous ah?" I said while I poke her in the cheek she slap my hand away "Stop it..." She said annoyed.

"I was just a plan Love"

"What?"

"I planned it with Hae In because you are ignoring me so I find a way to get your attention and I succeed I'm so brilliant" I said smiling widely "You are unbelievable Chu" Jennie said and rolled her eyes "Are we okay now?" I asked softly.

"Don't talk to me" Jennie answered "Waeeee?" I said pouting then suddenly she pinch both of my cheeks "Ahhhh! Yah that's hurt!" I said and rub both of my cheeks making her giggled.

"Gosh I can't stay mad at you... your are so cute that's why I love you"

I can't help but blush on that "Stop with that you are making me blush" I said push her shoulder a little and cover my face "Aww my Chichu is shy" She said and remove my hands from my face as she lean to peck my lips.

"I love you...." She said I can't help but smiled softly as I kiss her lips "I love you too" I said and we pull away as she start the engine "Where do you want to eat?" She asked "I'm craving for McDonald" I answered.

"McDonald is it!" As she drove away and hold my hand making me smile.

***********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 408 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
140K 5.3K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020
19.2K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

331K 11.2K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...