The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

Av LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... Mer

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

33

570 19 2
Av LiannQ

Chapter 33 The World II

    After Ye Qing cared about Wen Heng's diet and ensured that he would not go hungry again to avoid showing signs, he waved his sleeves and went back to his house.

    Then, his second sister-in-law, along with the eldest sister-in-law, the third sister-in-law, and the fourth sister-in-law, came to lobby together, which one was beautiful, which one was virtuous, and which one was skillful, and handed him the portraits one by one.

    Ye Qing looked at a few with great interest at first, but later became so annoyed that she directly apologized: "Several sisters-in-law, let me tell you the truth, your little nephew or niece is already pregnant in someone else's womb, You don't have to be in such a hurry to get a wife for me." Second sister-in

    -law Ye Li hurriedly asked, "Who is the other girl? Logically speaking, this offspring born before going through the door can only be considered an outsider, not even a concubine. Now that the girl has a body, she will be taken to the house to raise her as soon as possible. As long as we can stay for the Ye family, we will only treat her as a treasure and will never bully her."

    Ye Qing said helplessly: "Of course I believe in a few. A sister-in-law, but that person... ah, in short, there is no way to take it over at the moment."

    Seeing his helpless look, Ye Li's heart was blunt: "The other party shouldn't be... Yi... Yi Honglou The girl in the house, right?" Then she made up her mind again, "Even if it is the girl there, we will keep her in the house with delicious food and drink, and we will never let her suffer any grievances."

    Ye Qing hurriedly said: "Second sister-in-law, you What nonsense are you talking about, there's nothing wrong, that person is absolutely upright and decent, but...the identity is complicated, so he can't appear in front of others."

    After saying this, the four women fell silent, and said from Ye Qing's mouth " The word "complex identity" means that the person's identity is not simple, so they should not add confusion.

    Before leaving, the elder sister-in-law Ye Qian told him quite calmly: "Uncle, don't worry, no matter what decision you make, we will always stand by your side, and our sister-in-law's parents will definitely support you! Ye Qing knew what

    she was thinking, opened her mouth, and a thousand words were reduced to four words: "Thank you, sister-in-law." Thinking that the second sister-in-law

    thought that person was a girl from the building, Ye Qing happily knocked on 007 "Ah Qi, tell me, if Wen Heng knew that he was compared to a girl leaning on the red building, would he be so angry that he vomited blood!"

    007 sneered: "He vomited blood, but it's time for you to be busy. You should pray that Wen Heng is healthy and everything goes well!"

    Ye Qing hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, yes! I have to think about it, what is there? The way, I can always take care of him by his side."

    Gong Li.

    Wen Heng went to Mingzheng Hall with Chu Ci with a few memorials that needed imperial approval.

    Seeing Chu Ci sitting at the back of the book and looking at the book carefully, Wen Heng said slowly: "A piece of salt industry is a huge profit, officials and officials in Jiangnan protect each other, and there are many collusion between officials and businessmen. At the end of the year, the corruption of silver is innumerable. It 's the beetles."

    Chu Ci also had a worried look on his face: "Why not, but the evils of the salt administration have been banned repeatedly, and this has been the case in all dynasties and dynasties."

    Wen Heng thought for a while, and then said: "This year's imperial examination is imminent, I am worried. As the main examination, it is better to use this as the name to go south to inspect the Jiangnan Township Exam, secretly investigate the salt administration, and we must find out a few thieves and wipe out the officialdom."

    Chu Ci frowned and shook his head: "People die for wealth, birds die for food, Jiangnan is too far away from the capital. If those people see that things are not going well, they will turn their minds and fight to death, what can they do? It is too dangerous to go there in person."

    Wen Heng smiled slightly: "If you don't enter the tiger's den, you can't get the tiger's son. After the Jiangnan salt administration has been checked, the treasury will naturally be filled. Then, you and I can show our skills, and we don't have to be as constrained as we are now." Speaking of which, his The voice was a little softer, "Besides, dealing with that person also requires a lot of money, Aci, it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. You should understand this truth.

    " Aware of Wen Heng's intention, he got up and walked around the desk, walked to him, took his hand, and said earnestly, "Sir, you must take care of yourself, I will send a dark guard to follow and help!"

    Wen Heng clenched Chu Ci's backhand. He shook his head and refused: "This time, I'm doing it in secret, so I shouldn't make it public. Although the secret guard is hidden, if it is discovered, it will be stunned. Don't worry, I only collect evidence, and I won't do anything easily. I'll do it when I return to the capital in the future. Attack!"

    Only then did Chu Ci show a smile: "It's so good." As long as Mr. didn't take risks, he would be at ease, but... he won't be able to see Mr. for a few months after that, and he must be worried. Thinking of this, he pulls Shaking Wen Heng's hand back and forth, he begged softly, "How about you stay with me for dinner today?"

    This kind of gentleness is very similar to the appearance when he begged Wen Heng to accompany him to sleep when he was a child. Although Wen Heng knew that he was unwell, he couldn't refuse after all, so he smiled helplessly: "Okay, let the imperial kitchen make some light dishes. , so as not to go down to Jiangnan and not be able to adapt."

    Chu Ci naturally nodded in agreement.

    A few days later, Wen Heng temporarily handed over the matter at hand to Qin He, and took a servant, lightly dressed and simple, and headed south from the waterway.

    Standing on the deck and looking at the scenery along the coast, he thought that before leaving, Chu Ci pulled his sleeves and told him that he must not be hooked by those water town women and Qinhuai thin horses in the south of the Yangtze River and forget to return to the capital, so he couldn't help laughing. , Ah Ci is really unfounded. He has a heavy responsibility on his shoulders this time, so how could he be so stubborn, and why has he ever lingered in the fireworks field?

    Besides, with his current body...how can...

    the palm hidden in the wide sleeves of the blue cloth robe, the palm subconsciously attached to the lower abdomen where no trace can be seen, the smile just now disappeared, Jiangnan No matter how difficult the salt administration is, it is not as good as the military power in the hands of that person. In the final analysis, that person is the greatest harm of this dynasty!

    The entourage reminded him at the right time: "Sir, the deck is windy, go back to the cabin."

    Wen Heng nodded, finally glanced at the direction of the capital, took a deep breath, turned and walked into the cabin.

    Hearing the news that Wen Heng was heading south, Ye Qing couldn't sit still, and immediately sent someone to pretend that he was still singing in the house every night, and followed Wen Heng overnight with his personal attendants.

    The originally rare opportunity to stay by Wen Heng's side all the time appeared in front of him in a blink of an eye.

    At midnight that day, the attendant rocked a small boat, carrying Ye Qing slowly approaching the passenger boat that Wen Heng was on.

    Seeing that the passenger ship was close at hand, Ye Qing took advantage of the night to jump up, and when the attendant saw this, he immediately shook the boat and left. After landing, he followed by land in case the general called at any time.

    Ye Qing, who got on the passenger ship, was not like a headless fly. He searched the rooms one by one. He first sneaked into the ship's boss's residence, checked the roster of passengers on the ship, and found the name of Wen Heng's entourage, Wen Ming. Find the corresponding room.

    It was thanks to the original owner's good skills that he was able to go so smoothly. However, this body's ability to kill the enemy is now used by him to do some things that are not on the table. However, he will complete the final plan for the original owner in the future. Sorry for him.

    Wen Heng's wing room is divided into two rooms, the inside and the outside. Wen Heng lives in the inside, and Wen Ming is accompanied by the outside. Although Wen Ming is also a master, he is not as good as Ye Qing. He was hit by a stone from Ye Qing. gosh.

    In the middle, Wen Heng couldn't sleep soundly, Ye Qing stood quietly at the head of the bed, and by the moonlight coming in from the window coffin, she watched Wen Heng frown slightly, turning over from time to time.

    Suddenly, Wen Heng's Adam's apple moved up and down, his elbows propped up his upper body, and he vomited on the side of the bed. Ye Qing picked up the copper basin on the head of the bed and caught the filth he vomited.

    This time, Wen Heng, who was not fully awake, finally found him, forcibly stopped his nausea, and asked coldly, "...Who?"

    Ye Qing said softly, "It's me." Then, she went to the edge of Wen Heng's bed. The last time he sat down, he gently stroked his back from top to bottom, comforting him.

    Hearing Ye Qing's voice, Wen Heng miraculously lessened a little bit of surprise. Before he was about to speak, he vomited at the copper basin again, and after calming down, he asked, "What are you doing here? Where is Wen Ming? ?"

    Ye Qing snorted: "Of course I came to take care of the blood of my old Ye family. You are so busy, he will follow you, I don't know how much you will suffer. As for your entourage, I knocked it out and fell asleep. It's all right."

    Seeing Ye Qing skipping over him and saying that he would take care of the child in his belly, Wen Heng was at a loss as to how to react, and after calming down, he said coldly, "No need, if you keep your promise. Promise, I will do what I promise you," he said, with a cold light in his eyes, "If not, then come and collect the corpse for the Ye family's bloodline!"

    Ye Qing smiled bitterly and leaned close to his ear and said: " They all say that you, Wen

    Jiping , are the kindest, but in my opinion, no matter how vicious people are, they can’t compare to you, and tigers don’t eat their children. , If it is normal, he can naturally accept it quietly, but at this time, any emotional fluctuations can be reflected in the body.

    He couldn't lift it up in one breath, and vomited at the copper basin again. This time, he vomited to the core, as if he couldn't stop. Ye Qing was startled, and he secretly thought that he was serious, take this People who don't move with the wind on weekdays are very exciting.

    So he took the tea cup sideways and handed it to him, and said helplessly: "It's alright, it's okay, I won't say it, why is the reaction so big!" Ye Qing didn't want to do this, but according to the original owner's character, it must be like this , can only be slowly changed in the future.

    This time, Xu Shi was really nauseous. Wen Heng did not refuse the tea cup he handed over. Although the tea was cold, he took a sip after rinsing his mouth, and finally suppressed the nausea just now and broke away. Ye Qing put the palm on her back, sat back on the bed and gasped for breath.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing waited for a while before saying: "Since I've followed, it's impossible to go back like this, let's discuss, let's go together? Don't worry, I will never interfere with your actions, whether it is the inspection department. Investigate the salt administration!"

    Listening to Ye Qing's straightforward statement of the purpose of his southward trip, Wen Heng knew that he had to agree, otherwise, this person would not set up obstacles secretly, It was easy to let him return without success.

    After thinking about it, she frowned and said, "After you arrive in Jiangnan, you are not allowed to reveal your identity."

    Ye Qing tickled the corner of her lips: "Okay, from now on, I will be Brother Ji Ping's companion."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

31.3K 1.9K 20
Just a random thought, penned up! What if akshu would have been straight-forward , and wouldn't have liked Abhimanyu,at their first 'Annoying' meet...
10.7K 125 15
Just some oneshots for Origins and other stories created by the content creators! Series I make oneshots for: Origins Of Olympus Fairytale Origins S...
13.1K 230 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...