Snakebite - Ace Merrill

By CLQuinn

Castle Rock, the quiet little town in Oregon, shaken to it's core by a brutal murder. The only issue is their... More

CAST
Lady killers
Cop
Irbys
Try me
The leader
Not one
Tom
Three bangs
Diego
Kneel
Relax Merrill
Charlie
Alone
For now
I would
Now I do
Make way
Puppies
It was an accident
I'm with you
Watch them!
Her back up
Hell
Just friends
So close
I panicked
Distract me
Welcome to the family
Yesterday
The normal way
Stay
Evan
Martin
Cluedo
Love's love
I got you
One month later...
Credits...

SEQUEL

87 2 2
By CLQuinn

You asked for it!!

Ladies, gentlemen, everything else but cobras alike, book 2 is now up...

Bite Harder - Ace Merrill is now going live...

Diego and Oakley are back! Taking on Castle Rock's cases by storm, the pair seem stuck as their newest one hits them.

Between the case, her brother pushing her buttons and Ace's suddenly shifty behaviour, Oakley's left questioning if moving to Castle Rock was the best idea... While Ace is faced with a decision he never thought he'd have to face.

Family or family?

The Taylor-Cortez squad are about to get pushed to their limit as the two detectives battle insomnia, drunken partners and a whole load of arguing, just to solve one case!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 404 46
SMUT INCLUDED! ⚠️ Not gonna lie, there is not enough appreciation for the thought of Ace and the Cobras being teachers... so here you are... you're w...
11.5K 102 20
Emily moves to Castle Rock and meets Ace Merrill, leader of the Cobras gang however he becomes more intrigued with her and develops feelings and so d...
14.4K 308 30
Eleanor Collins has to move from her happy Texas home all the way to Castle Rock, Maine. It's to be the biggest change of her life. She can't help bu...
4.3K 59 12
//𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒? 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾...