Salted Fish Plant Department...

Per Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... Més

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 63

607 15 2
Per Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63

    Searching for information about it on the star network, Zhuangjiu found that although red-footed tortoises were very common in ancient planets, there are not many people who breed them now.

    No, no one breeds it now, because for today's people, the red-footed tortoise is already a first-class protected animal, and you can only see it in zoos in various cities.

    The reason for this can be traced back to 1,000 years ago. At that time, the planet had ushered in a very serious species extinction because of the endless deforestation and the random discharge of sewage. Nearly more than half of the animals and insects died because of this, and many already endangered species went extinct directly.

    And the red-footed tortoise was almost extinct at that time.

    Fortunately, it didn't take long for the alliance at that time to finally find the problem. After trying to remedy it, a zoo was established in various parts of the city, funded by the alliance, and there were rescued endangered animals, and the red-footed tortoise was One of them, even bleak, was left with only the last few hundred.

    I just don't know which zoo the one in front of Zhuang Jiu came from.

    After a rough reference to the zoo and the general method of raising tortoises in ancient planets, Zhuang Jiu decided to build a turtle house with a length and width of about 7mX5m for the tortoises. In addition to the stones and mud that the tortoises like, she also had to choose some that did not mutated weeds into it.

    Although it is a tortoise, Zhuangjiu also considered that a small door must be opened on the side of the turtle house or directly connected to it, and a pond will be built next to it, so that it can usually take a bath in the water.     Even small ponds can quickly become problematic if there are no pumps etc. to keep the water flowing. After thinking about the location of the big pond, Zhuang Jiu thought it would be better to put the small pond next to the big pond.     So now comes the problem...the big pond is not built yet!     After thinking quietly for a while, seeing Lu Gui crawling happily on the ground, Zhuang Jiu decided to keep everything simple after thinking about it.

    He politely invited the tortoise to the first floor of the villa, Zhuang Jiu opened a door and asked, "I don't know which pot you will like, so I plan to let you choose it first, then go back and add some water and pebbles to it, you can temporarily pretend It’s a small pond.”

    This room is a storage room with dozens of pots, large and small. Most of them are made of ore due to material and storage issues.

    The maximum length of an ordinary red-footed tortoise is only about 45 centimeters, but this is only a mutation. Even if it has been purified by vines, the body length has reached an astonishing 60 centimeters. Zhuangjiu originally thought that these pots should be enough, but now it seems to be a little small.

    "If I don't think it's big enough, I can play one now." Looking at the comparison of body shapes in front of him, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but speak.

    The tortoise nodded slowly, and then said: "Actually, you don't have to be so concerned about the old man, you don't think I look like a tortoise, but in fact, because of the mutation, I can live directly in the water and the sea. , that's why there are so many barnacle parasites on my back. You just dig a hole and fill it with water, and put a slope so that I can climb up and down freely."

    Zhuang Jiu: ... so this The reason why the red-footed tortoise became what it used to be because it went into the sea after leaving the zoo?

    This statement was more or less outrageous in the past, but now from the perspective of the post-apocalypse, it is also extremely normal. But it said that, and let Zhuang Jiu know that this mutant tortoise would not be drowned by water.

    Now that the tortoises have their own ideas, then Zhuang Jiu will naturally help to achieve them. Looking a little further away in the shade of the house, Zhuangjiu put on his gloves and started digging a hole with a shovel.

    During this period, Liu Yun saw Zhuang Jiu's movement from a distance, and hurried over to help. With his participation, he soon dug a large square hole.

    In order to allow the tortoises to climb up and down easily, Zhuang Jiu and Liuyun deliberately dug a slope and fixed it with wooden boards to prevent the slope and pit wall from being submerged and washed away by water. A simple drainage channel was built next to the pit. Zhuang Jiu used a machine to drill a hole to connect to the underground river, put a filter screen and a pipe in the hole, and plug the entrance with a soft plug.

    Now this pit looks like a large... turtle bathtub.

    While the two of them were working, the tortoise lay beside him to rest. After they finished, they turned on the faucet, skillfully dragged the leather pipe to the edge of the pit, and poured water into it.

    Although a lot of water was absorbed by the surrounding soil, the pit filled up quickly, and the tortoise seemed to have golden light in his eyes, and jumped into the water with a plop.     If it is true as it said, after the mutation, it is similar to the habits of water turtles, and it is not afraid of deep water, and can freely stick to the bottom of the nearly two-meter-deep pit without moving.     For a time, Zhuangjiu had strong doubts and question marks about its normal name and how to call it.     Call it a tortoise, and it can stay in deep water now; but call it a terrapin, and it is not the same species.     Looking at the tortoise in the water, Zhuang Jiu always felt that the previous title would completely confuse the body.     So after thinking about it in the end, Zhuang Jiu decided to use a more respectable title - Red Lord, instead of the red-footed tortoise or the tortoise.     "Master Hong, are you feeling okay? I'll take you up if you're not feeling well?" Zhuang Jiu called out tentatively.     After Lord Hong went in, he remained motionless, which always made her a little afraid that it might be drowned.     Master Hong opened his mouth and spit out a few bubbles, and a muffled voice came from the bottom of the water: "It's okay! It's so comfortable and cool here, benefactor, would you like to try it too?"     "No, no." Zhuang Jiu breathed a sigh of relief. , continued to shout inside, "Come to the villa and call me if you have anything, I'll go back first."     Master Hong didn't speak any more, and spit out a few more bubbles to signal that it knew.

    It was almost dark, and Zhuang Jiu had just gone through the physically exhausting exercise of digging a hole, and was sleepy after returning to the villa.

    Before going to bed, as usual, she put a basin of water on the bedside table before she fell asleep at ease.

    When she got up in the morning, she saw the tortoise on the balcony very diligently biting the leather pipe to water the vegetable field. By the way, as it said, the tortoise shell on its abdomen turned up, and when it was crawling around, it was still Can loosen the soil easily.

    Because the second crop of rice was planted, the three people from Zhuangjiu did not harvest the rice plants completely when they harvested them last time, but left 1/3 of the plants and roots in the field. Originally, during this time, she still needed to fertilize it to cultivate it, and the rice would continue to grow.     Hong Ye obviously knew the so-called second-season rice, and knew that the field was still in use, so he dragged the leather pipe and watered the rice. All took a bite.     Zhuang Jiu: ...Sometimes I hate my eyesight so well, I can clearly see the rice seedlings that just suddenly grew from the villa to the balcony.     After doing all this, Master Hong returned to the "bathtub" with the leather tube in his mouth with satisfaction. After draining the water, he refilled the pit with water, and then sank comfortably to the bottom of the pit.     The things in the morning have been robbed, and Zhuang Jiu thought about it. It happened that the weather has been relatively good recently, and the cut rice has been almost dried, and it is finally ready for threshing.     Because the amount is not large, Zhuangjiu decided to make a thresher a long time ago. Just when the rice was collected some time ago, the thresher was also assembled by her.     In order to save energy, this thresher uses the foot to drive the internal operation, and two people will be much faster together, so after Zhuang Jiu finished eating, he dragged Tang Panpan to a special small room in the laboratory Inside, I dragged a piece of rice placed on the first floor of the villa.

    The thresher is not big. After Zhuangjiu installed the clapboard, Tang Panpan stepped on the foot pedal to drive the gear to rotate, and the gear drove the middle bow-tooth drum to rotate to achieve the purpose of threshing. Zhuangjiu is only responsible for putting the rice in and taking it out when it’s almost time.

    Below the thresher is a device for picking up rice grains, and all the millet that has been beaten will be gathered there for the convenience of Zhuangjiu and the others to take out after they have finished pounding.

    The yield of normal rice per mu of land is about 1,000 jin. Although Zhuangjiu was planted for the first time, because the soil has been transformed by vines, this time around 1,400 catties of rice were received. The two worked together for almost three hours and produced about 280 catties of rice.

    The rice has to be hulled and the bran layer removed to get the rice they buy in supermarkets today. As for the next steps, Zhuang Jiu has to ponder some more videos based on Xing.com and wait for some videos.     Pack these off rice grains and store them in the underground ice cellar. This time, the work is almost complete. After that, just wait for the remaining crops to mature, pick them off, and then loosen the land and wait for Sowing next year.     The weather was so hot that Zhuangjiu felt that the time had passed even if he was holding the ice ore. After thinking about it, he went to the underground ice cellar and took out a watermelon that had been frozen and bought from the supermarket earlier.     After washing his hands, he cut open the watermelon with a knife, and the red sandy flesh instantly reflected in Zhuang Jiu's eyes, and a sweet smell rushed towards his face.     "Have cut a watermelon and ask Shang Liuyun to eat it together." Zhuang Jiu cut the watermelon and took it to the living room. Tang Panpan happened to be reading a book in his arms, and turned his head in surprise when he heard the words: "Ah, sister! Just come! How embarrassing you are!" As     she spoke, she quickly packed all the things in the living room, and then picked up the walkie-talkie: "Can Liuyun Liuyun hear it? Hurry up and eat watermelon!     " To facilitate communication with Liu Yun, Zhuang Jiu deliberately pulled out several walkie-talkies from the underground ice cellar.

    Under the powerful signal of Xianchao, this walkie-talkie does not need to use energy, but can be transmitted to another walkie-talkie through the signal base station by speaking directly.

    So these few days, this walkie-talkie has become the main tool to call Liu Yun up to eat.

    That's where it comes in handy right now.

    Soon Liu Yun came to the living room.

    The watermelon is cut into a size that is just right for the entrance. It is sweet and refreshing when you bite into it. Although it is sandy, it is sweet but not greasy, and it has a lot of juice, which is very thirst-quenching. In this hot summer, it is used to relieve heat. Nothing better.

    A 20-pound watermelon was divided among three people within half an hour.

    There was nothing to do in the summer. After Liu Yun finished eating, he answered Zhuang Jiu's words and did not go down. Instead, he continued to take out his crystal ball in the living room and began to "cast spells".

    According to what he said, although the book says that there is nothing to do, try not to fortune-telling, but some fortune-tellers will choose some things every day to maintain their "spiritual power" in order to ensure their hand feel.

    Anyway, it looks fancy, Zhuangjiu just thinks it is magical.

    After Tang Panpan finished packing, she continued to read on the sofa holding her book. Zhuang Jiu also opened Xingwang and was going to write some small programs to exercise her hand.

    The three of them were in the same space harmoniously and quietly. Although no one spoke and they were all doing their own thing, they always felt that this state was quite perfect.

    After an unknown amount of time, a strange, pure and gentle voice of a young man broke the quiet space on this side.

    【elder sister. 】

    The three of them raised their heads at the same time and looked at the silver-haired boy who suddenly appeared in the living room.

    The author has something to say:

    Hong Ye (lying at the bottom of the pit motionless): It's so cool, I need to take more baths in summer! ! !

    ps: Part of the knowledge of rice/red-footed tortoises comes from Baidu, and there are a lot of private settings~ (normally raising tortoises in shallow water is enough to bath them, the water level can be about the skirt of the tortoises, in the text... um, private settings , thank you for your understanding~)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

114K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
3.7K 80 5
they said the end is coming everyones up to something i find myself run...