Chapter 67

Chapter 67 [Two in One]

    Tang Panpan's cautious attitude and careful words made Zhuang Jiu feel a little nervous, and his voice trembled a little, and asked: "It sounds serious... It won't be a big change. Right? Is the direction good or bad?"

    Tang Panpan thought for a while, but he couldn't make up his mind for a while, so he could only bite his lower lip hard: "Sister, you'd better go and see for yourself!"

    Zhuang Jiu took a deep breath , With the help of Tang Panpan, he came to the balcony.

    Before going outside, I saw a few pieces of leaves sticking out shyly and timidly from both sides, shaking constantly by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the balcony, as if stretching their body to the fullest. When Zhuang Jiu looked at it at a glance, he always felt that the outline of this branch was somewhat familiar.

    It seems to be a bit similar to those warm trees at the gate before?

    The next second, Dashu seemed to sense the presence of someone on the balcony, turned his body slightly, and completely revealed their true faces in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    She couldn't help but shrink her pupils.

    Really old acquaintance!

    The camphor tree happily shook its leaves: "Hey! Beautiful plants, we meet again!"

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes darkened, and he had a premonition that there might not be much time for tranquility in the future.

    Below the villa, slightly to the outside, two big trees stand on it like door gods. They were so high that they almost blocked the sun, but the left and right distribution just left the position of the floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing the sunlight to filter in and spill into the house.

    The camphor tree is planted on the left, and the old banyan tree is planted on the other side. After it heard the voice of the camphor tree, it also reached out to the branches, and said hello to Zhuang Jiu happily: "Hello! Long time no see! Although this place is a bit hot, and it has to squeeze with this guy, but it can I'm still very happy to see so many beautiful plants!"

    "What do you mean? What do you mean by this guy?" Zhangshu patted the banyan tree angrily, "Can you talk! It's really disrespectful!"

    "How dare you talk about me? I'm older than you and you beat me every day. You don't respect the old man at all!" Banyan tree was beaten like this, and he was so angry that he beat him back again.

    Within minutes, the two trees were inseparable.

    Zhuangjiu was one big and two big. After finally persuading them with Tang Panpan, the two trees were separated, but for some reason, the trunks of the trees were very inclined, and they were far apart, like two old people back to back. Like sulking.

    Zhuangjiu: ... a little naive, that is to say.

    After the two trees were separated, the window sill was not covered by the leaves, so Zhuang Jiu could continue to look outside.

    The scene in front of me is different from the bald one 13 days ago, with only part of the fields and vegetable fields planted. Xian Winery has really changed "a little" as Tang Panpan said.

    What the hell! This shady and vibrant look is similar to the botanical garden, how can it be a little bit? It's just a big change!

    Tang Panpan glanced outside, then looked at Zhuang Jiu, and said with some difficulty: "Sister...then we don't know that you are in an abnormal state, so we moved some plants in according to your words at the time, and now we will do it again. If you want to move out, I'm afraid it will be a little difficult..."