Chapter 96

Chapter 96 [One more]

    The living room has been carefully decorated in silver and white, and the words "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival" are posted on the walls. Besides, there are many colorful paper-cuts on the windows, and the lamps on the ceiling are also decorated as The full moon, which symbolizes Mid-Autumn Festival and reunion, is quite atmospheric.

    The whole living room was filled with a warm feeling, and Zhuang Jiu's nose became sour almost instantly.

    "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!"

    After so many years, it seems that today is the first time she has celebrated the Mid-Autumn Festival so solemnly.

    Tang Panpan patted her shoulder.

    "Everyone is very grateful to you for helping us all of a sudden. After staying at Xianjiu for so long, we couldn't help much during this time. The gift was originally planned for the Spring Festival or other important things. I will give it to you during the festival, but we thought about it. After all, this is the first important festival we have spent together, so it is better to be more solemn."

    "So for today, Zhuangzhuang, just listen to our arrangements! Guaranteed. Let's have a different Mid-Autumn Festival! By the way, let's see what gifts are there first!" Tang Panpan was straightforward, pulled Zhuang Jiu to sit on the sofa, and handed over the gift box in his hand.

    "Demolish mine first!" she said with a smile.

    She was holding a soft fluffy chick in her hand. It seemed that she had just taken a bath to remove the smell. It was fluffy and round, like a large plush pillow. Zhuang Jiu surrounded the chick with one hand, and took Tang Panpan's gift with the other hand, and other people's gifts also piled up on the coffee table.

    The sofa is big enough for everyone to sit in a circle. After the hen and the two big trees sent their blessings, they temporarily returned to their "posts". After waiting for the content of this party to pass, Tang Panpan's next designation was in place, and they appeared again.

    The outside of the gift was carefully packaged, and Zhuangjiu was a little surprised when he was holding the gift box. When their handicraft was so good and they were able to make cardboard, Werther whispered beside her: [I went to the park some time ago to borrow landscaping. When I was in stone, when I came back, I happened to see a gift shop that had not been damaged much. I went in and took a look, and found that most of the things inside were intact, presumably because they were not food, so they were not looted by the citizens. It happened that Tang Panpan said that next time.... 】

    Feeling that Werther was about to leak his mouth in the next second, Tang Panpan immediately raised his voice: "Ah! I asked him to get all the things back. I heard that the shop owner has turned into a zombie, anyway, these gift shop items No one will take it, why don't you just take it back."

    If this kind of looting of stores happened before the end of the world, it would definitely go to court. However, after the apocalypse began, robbery has become commonplace, and Zhuang Jiu has no objection to such a thing.

    The red ribbon tightly wrapped the 50cm gift box, Zhuang Jiu just took one of them, and the rest of the ribbons slipped down onto her legs very silky.

    With the lid open, the blue raffia pads underneath, supporting a...medium-sized box above.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't stop laughing, and shook his head and glanced at Tang Panpan: "It really has your style."

    As she expected, inside the medium box was a small box, and there were no other boxes in it, the pink one. On top of the raffia is a rather thick album. After Zhuang Jiu took out the album, he closed the boxes one by one and stacked them neatly aside, then opened the album to check the contents.