Chapter 132

Chapter 132

    This huge black shadow, Zhuang Jiu had already discovered it at the very beginning of the light, but because the light from the bottom of the sea is too dim, in Zhuang Jiu's eyes, at most, you can know that this light is surrounded by A creature that is almost as high as several floors, but neither she nor Gan Jinxing know exactly what it is.

    However, with this body type, she inexplicably remembered the extreme unknown she saw in her previous life.

    If the mammoth giant is also in this ancient city, does it prove that those creatures that were very terrifying in their previous lives may all have come out of this ancient city?

    Zhuang Jiu had doubts in his heart, but he hid behind a strange stone with Gan Jinxing and passed the news to Werther.

    The opposite side also quickly received the message, saying that he would be more careful.

    Werther's assurance was quite reassuring, so she curled back onto the killer whale's body and moved towards the ray of light as his tail gently swayed.

    There was no extra noise in the deep seabed, not even the sound of bubbles. The huge black phantom swayed gently with the quiet water waves, making Zhuang Jiu, who was slowly swimming underneath, feel like the sky was falling.     That deep blue light is getting stronger and stronger, but it can't penetrate the darkness around it, as if it was imprisoned by something in the middle. This light can only irradiate a distance of about three meters in radius, and then it can no longer penetrate the surrounding.     From Zhuang Jiu's point of view, it looks like a huge azure blue semi-circle that has been buckled upside down on the bottom of the sea.     In the face of this increasingly intense light, the huge shadow still did not move.     Zhuang Jiu asked softly, "How did you find this place? What does this thing do?"     In fact, one can guess that this place is inseparable from the Pippi Shrimp he met before, but What Zhuang Jiu wanted to ask was not the first question, but the second question.

    Gan Jinxing quickly replied: "The origin of the global mutation, Lord Star God should know where the source is, right?"

    Zhuang Jiu hummed: "Ocean, fresh water, all possible, the most suspicious of which is the one who escaped a few years ago. The giant octopus, which carries nearly a thousand kinds of bacteria, is the most likely organism to pollute the water source."

    Only water can cause global and large-scale mutations.

    "That's right." Gan Jinxing nodded, "Lord Star God should have seen the conversation between me and the mantis shrimp, which is what we commonly call Pippi shrimp. As a marine creature, it knows a lot that we don't know. The secret is that it can clearly feel that his body has changed on a certain day, and that day happened to be the third day after the giant octopus escaped."

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help frowning, but As a plant, she couldn't do such a difficult movement, so after frowning to no avail, she tightly wrapped the killer whale's body.

    Gan Jinxing: ... a little bit of suffocation means that.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't care why Pippi Shrimp would tell Gan Jinxing all these things. After all, it's not surprising that a person with animal powers can communicate with animals in a friendly and cordial manner.

    "Then it can basically be concluded that the source is from a giant octopus. But then again, why did we come to this place? What are we doing here?"

    After turning around like a wheel, he finally returned. On the second question asked by Zhuang Wine.

    "I'm waiting for a moment when the door opens."